Canton

Canton, OH

#22820 Dec 12, 2013
Ooops...nope. It was just you hitting us with the shocking revelation that rich people live in the Hamptons and in Texas. Ooooh maybe in your next posting of supernatural insight, you'll be telling us how Fox News doesn't like Obama that much.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22821 Dec 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Deficits do matter because deficits lead to debt--like 17 trillion in debt.
Now the Republicans wrote a budget that reduces our deficit, but not nearly enough in my opinion. Why didn't they just eliminate the deficits? Because they are working with a Democrat Senate and President. Now we have the conservatives unhappy about the budget and I'm right with them.
It's too bad most Americans don't tune into Fox News. If they did, they would then understand why the government shuts down and the Republicans could really write a great budget for the next two years.
I forget. How was that deficit doing under President Clinton? Yah, yah...we all heard it. It was secretly a GOP master plan.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22822 Dec 12, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget. How was that deficit doing under President Clinton? Yah, yah...we all heard it. It was secretly a GOP master plan.
What secret? Anybody that was around during that time knew the Republicans took leadership of the Congress after the mention of HillaryCare. Bill presided under a Republican Congress for most of his two terms. Unlike this big-eared buffoon, he actually worked with the Republicans in Congress.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22823 Dec 12, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Without looking at your link, seeing anyone can Google your usual source of "facts", The Heritage Foundation, I'd say you are probably posting a map of all the rightwing Bible voters right now. You know, those gun hoarding kooks who spit in the face of what this country was founded upon.
Well, that's your problem. You don't want to learn anything. You just want to repeat talking points spoon fed to you by the leftist politicians. And BTW, since you're not in the mood (as usual) to learn something new, the article sites the US Census as their source.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22824 Dec 12, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're only just getting warmed up,)
Good. We could use some warming up around here. 18 degrees was the high today. It's normal is 39. We won't be anywhere near that for at least another week.

Damn it's cold. Burrr.
Rah Rah for KENTON

Kenton, OH

#22825 Dec 12, 2013
YOOO.....I gotta take a big ole'SHIT!!
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

#22826 Dec 12, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're only just getting warmed up, princess. Ask around, lil' trooper. The most fitting name I called you would be douche but if the toothless hooptie fits...
After your little "Libs are childish..." bullsh1t rant, followed by me using your own quote to make you look even dumber than God already has, I'd say you line them up and I knock them over. Oh and...pay those taxes, lil' trooper. The free ride's over and REAL Americans are about sick of your stinking trust fund @sses.(Also see last two presidential elections)
You sound angry. Is it because you don't earn very much money and you are jealous of those who do?
Signed, the toothless old car >) LMAO at you!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22827 Dec 12, 2013
All his friends in CANTon probably moved away to right to work states.......and warmer climates. He clearly can't afford to so he's stuck there in CANTon. ROFLMAO
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22828 Dec 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare has many problems, and so does health insurance.
Neither one being FREE another problem for some.
I thought this was a pretty thoughtful post from you. The original big healthcare giveaway happened during the Reagan years. At that time, hospital emergency rooms would turn away folks that could not pay. Reagan signed the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act in 1986, which said that emergency rooms had to accept everyone, regardless of their ability to pay (or their immigration status.) This was done following multiple stories of folks dying after being turned away from emergency treatment. It seemed like a humanitarian response at the time, but it was actually the start of an incredibly inefficient healthcare system. You would only be covered for emergency treatment, not preventive care.(Which meant that poor folks waited until their chronic, treatable conditions were emergencies.) And the service could only take place in emergency rooms, which is our most expensive healthcare option.

This system costs every family more than $1000/year. Obamacare will get these folks into the healthcare system at an early stage of disease, when treatment is much more affordable. And they will be treated in settings that are far less expensive than emergency rooms. And it puts the burden back onto the individual, instead of forcing the rest of us to pay for it.

"According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 55% of U.S. emergency care now goes uncompensated. When medical bills go unpaid, health care providers must either shift the costs onto those who can pay or go uncompensated. In the first decade of EMTALA, such cost-shifting amounted to a hidden tax levied by providers. For example, it has been estimated that this cost shifting amounted to $455 per individual or $1,186 per family in California each year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medica...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22829 Dec 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What secret? Anybody that was around during that time knew the Republicans took leadership of the Congress after the mention of HillaryCare. Bill presided under a Republican Congress for most of his two terms. Unlike this big-eared buffoon, he actually worked with the Republicans in Congress.
Right. We all can see how effective a Republican Congress can be. Except of course for the historical record they set for being the most ineffective Congress ever. Yah...they got the plan. Keep telling yourself that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22830 Dec 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. We could use some warming up around here. 18 degrees was the high today. It's normal is 39. We won't be anywhere near that for at least another week.
Damn it's cold. Burrr.
What? Wintertime and it's cold? Well the overwhelming majority of climate scientists just got shown up by a truck driver. Hoot-in-nanny! That is, if you are chimp like in your intelligence and throw out centuries of collective scientific climate expert studies because it's cold in Ohio in December. Thank God in the real world we listen to the experts or we'd all be goons of the oil industry like you.

You know, the "climate change doesn't exist"..."OK, it exists but it's not man-made"..."Ok It's definitely man-made but nothing can be done about it"...and soon to be "It's God's punishment on the GAYS!!!" ...Koch Brother goon squad you march for.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22831 Dec 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's your problem. You don't want to learn anything. You just want to repeat talking points spoon fed to you by the leftist politicians. And BTW, since you're not in the mood (as usual) to learn something new, the article sites the US Census as their source.
Let's ask Warren Buffett how he feels about the top 1% you somehow think have your best interests in mind. I don't need any "Leftists" telling me anything. I learned everything I know about the GOP from the GOP> Now go read your Tea Bagger email for the next thing you will suddenly feel outraged about.

United States

#22832 Dec 12, 2013
Wuth all this here global warmin I think we need your money to try to make it stop!!!!

Needin all yer money! Send it on in!!! Our right to spend your money supercedes your right to exist!!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22833 Dec 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....toilet paper & crayons is your speed.
carry on thy petulant child.
Sorry, but I outgrew Tonka Toy pickup trucks and Matchbox racecars in the sandbox decades ago.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22834 Dec 13, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Without looking at your link, seeing anyone can Google your usual source of "facts", The Heritage Foundation, I'd say you are probably posting a map of all the rightwing Bible voters right now. You know, those gun hoarding kooks who spit in the face of what this country was founded upon.
wrong...you meant spit in the face of the progressives who demand we change.

This country was formed on individualism, not special interest groups.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22835 Dec 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole idea of this law was to make more people government dependent. The more government dependent people, the more likely Democrat voters.
What we will see about this Communist plan is that it's intended to destroy private healthcare so there's nothing to go back to when this continues to be an absolute failure. it will be impossible to rebuild the free market. Then we are all trapped--trapped by the evils of liberalism.
It's already estimated that by January 1st, we will have more non-insured people than before Commie Care went into swing. So what was accomplished? You don't accomplish anything by solving one problem and putting ten different problems in it's place. All you can do with that strategy is make things worse all over.
Saw this article in the Montana Standard. That deep red state that refused to set up their own exchange about a guy, married with 1 child new plan under the Federal Exchange. His previous BC-BS plan cost $11,600 a year that had doubled in price the past 4 years. It had a $10,000 deductible.
His new policy, also with BC-BS is about $2,400 with a $12,000 deductible. Even though his deductible went up $2,000, he's saving $9,200 a year on premiums. That's with no subsidy, as he doesn't qualify for any. You'll never see an article about things like that on Fux News, where I saw one of their talking bimbos state that atheists do not have any rights in this country, only the bible thumper's do. The Constitution only applies to them. Yep, that's fair and balanced.
carl

Minford, OH

#22836 Dec 13, 2013
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
agree

United States

#22837 Dec 13, 2013
Biggest lie award to Caesar Obamus!

Congrats! Its official!

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/12/12/congrat...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22838 Dec 13, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Wuth all this here global warmin I think we need your money to try to make it stop!!!!
Needin all yer money! Send it on in!!! Our right to spend your money supercedes your right to exist!!!
Oopsie...it's FACT time...

Last year, ExxonMobil, one of the world’s most profitable companies, earned $1,300 in profits per second

PER SECOND!
Canton

Canton, OH

#22839 Dec 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong...you meant spit in the face of the progressives who demand we change.
This country was formed on individualism, not special interest groups.
You can try to rewrite history all you want. We'll let the 6 figures your wife makes a year judge how much we believe coming out of your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas 8 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos 22 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Wed Dennis E Gannon 6
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Wed Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas Wed The Duke of Hazard 2
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore