|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>Your disjointed attempts at insulting others makes me smile.
Now crawl back into your ammo filled survival shelter before those pesky commie death squads come to take away your momma's pink pickup truck and make you pay your taxes...
OK....bring lots of body bags for the commies.

I have been well practiced.

Mom drives a cadillac suv.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong 100% of the time?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And so claims the truckload of idiocy.
woo puss passed the 3rd grade.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

PinkTrucks McVeigh Says wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, you say you had a broke down car on a trailer behind your Barbie farm truck? That DEFINITELY proves you're not illiterate inbred trash...
Overcompensating for something, sissy boy?
I call it a winter project with my sons.

how stupid of me.

I will have to spend the winter in my garage building a race car with my sons.

I am over compensating with my kids time. I am selfish, and figured a way to see them more often.

how stupid of me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

PinkTrucks McVeigh Says wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, you say you had a broke down car on a trailer behind your Barbie farm truck? That DEFINITELY proves you're not illiterate inbred trash...
Overcompensating for something, sissy boy?
The Subaru is a 2011 STI. It runs great, but missing the entire back clip due to a wreck. No worries.

Strip it, and build a new car from the ground up. I only need the drivetrain, and the rest is junk. Watch ebay for my kids selling parts.

I will post pics when finished.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be a newer pickup truck.
it isn't.....a 2008 diesel 3500 dual rear wheel.

my tow vehicle, and snow day driver.

I do drive on certain sales calls, because nothing is as vanilla as a pickup.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
More than likely it came straight from a Matchbox box.
Realitys A Sissy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how you can call someone a little rich boy, followed by them listing all the things their parents bought them to try to overcome the fact that their full grown son has a baby dick.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely it came straight from a Matchbox box.
It came from Jack Maxson Chevrolet after the $37500.000 check cleared.

Truck was 4 when purchased with 50K miles saving me $30,000 off a new one.

i would have bought a Dodge or Ford, but Columbus had ZERO diesel trucks for sale period.

The truck I bought was a trade from Horse Congress.

PS: Toys are for children like you. Can you sound like a diesel?
willy DAWG

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Realitys A Sissy wrote:
It's funny how you can call someone a little rich boy, followed by them listing all the things their parents bought them to try to overcome the fact that their full grown son has a baby dick.
not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
willy DAWG

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

race car, lmao, bring that Tonka toy to larue in the spring, to meet our fastang, runs in the 8's ford powered, built by willie dawg and driven by devildog. this combo hasn't been beaten in 3 years, track champs, willy builds, devil drives.got a 35,000 bounty on our heads, car. come on and try your luck, poor little rich republican farmer, prolly your plant/no plant check is bigger than that. don't be bashful, COME ON DOWN TO THE STRIP OF PAIN.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

willy DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
Man... rightwing, leftwing, fascist, commie, tea party, progressive...I think we can all FINALLY agree on something here. Willy's post is some of the weirdest sh1t anyone has ever said on here. Just flat out creepy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought because any diesel after 2010, you have to use Diesel Emission Fluid or DEF. It's a separate tank that squirts crap into your exhaust pipe for pollution control. One more thing to break that you don't need.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the joke is you calling yourself middle class.
Middle class is 60K to 250K annual earnings.
If you divide household incomes in the U.S. into 5 classes, the "middle class" receives $36,000 to $57,607 in income.

"Households in the top quintile (i.e., top 20%), 77% of which had two or more income earners, had incomes exceeding $91,705. Households in the mid quintile, most of which had one income earner per household and had incomes between $36,000 and $57,607. Households in the lowest quintile had incomes less than $19,178 and the majority had no income earner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income...
PinkTruckDoomsda yPrepper

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....bring lots of body bags for the commies.
I have been well practiced.
Mom drives a cadillac suv.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong 100% of the time?
Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
Anyways, enjoy your inbred "family time" in the garage with the kinfolk, suckin down fumes for freedom, and hatin ya some imaginary commies.
Maybe you could show the kiddies how to properly fold a tinfoil hat to keep the pesky Muslims from stealing your "thoughts"...
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

PinkTruckDoomsdayPrepper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
Anyways, enjoy your inbred "family time" in the garage with the kinfolk, suckin down fumes for freedom, and hatin ya some imaginary commies.
Maybe you could show the kiddies how to properly fold a tinfoil hat to keep the pesky Muslims from stealing your "thoughts"...
I am NOT the 'civility police' But I sure do wonder about all of the unfounded juvenile name calling.
It serves NO ones point in a logical, constructive discussion.
How can one think that they have proven their point when one calls others, inbred, rednecks, racist, retarded, little dicked, or whatever.
One has already lost any honest argument when stooping to such things. And YOU talk about 'hatin'.
your post is barely better than what a goldfish might post.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from Jack Maxson Chevrolet after the $37500.000 check cleared.
Truck was 4 when purchased with 50K miles saving me $30,000 off a new one.
i would have bought a Dodge or Ford, but Columbus had ZERO diesel trucks for sale period.
The truck I bought was a trade from Horse Congress.
PS: Toys are for children like you. Can you sound like a diesel?
I learned long ago that braggart's who brag a lot are for the most part full of it with very low self esteem.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

willy DAWG wrote:
race car, lmao, bring that Tonka toy to larue in the spring, to meet our fastang, runs in the 8's ford powered, built by willie dawg and driven by devildog. this combo hasn't been beaten in 3 years, track champs, willy builds, devil drives.got a 35,000 bounty on our heads, car. come on and try your luck, poor little rich republican farmer, prolly your plant/no plant check is bigger than that. don't be bashful, COME ON DOWN TO THE STRIP OF PAIN.
it has not been beaten because you have not raced someone who can.

I do not have a 8 second quarter mile car, but take your car against mine at mid-ohio. I won't lap you more than 10 times I promise.

I have 5 cars that will run under 12 seconds in the quarter mile, and an 11,000 pound pickup right at 12. That truck is nasty. I could run 13's pulling your car behind it.

Having said that....great job with the car. Bet it is fun to drive.

I had a 2007 Z06 that ran mid 10's. Sold it to neighbor to buy wife a 2012 GT500 Mustang. It is quick, but nowhere near 8's. 12 a good guess. Wife keeps me out of it because rear tires are $350 each. Car has 25K miles on it, with 3rd rear set.of rubber. Front are OEM.

I will come to your strip and thanks for the invite. The car my sons and I are building this winter is basically a big boy go-cart. A WRX STI engine and tranny on an 1800lb car. 4.5 pounds per HP should provide a thrill. G force of 2 in turns has already been documented, and that is twice what any Z06 ever saw.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I learned long ago that braggart's who brag a lot are for the most part full of it with very low self esteem.
you have not learned how to take care of yourself yet.

and what you call bragging, is me making a point that if you work hard you will be rewarded.

My 22 year old son who is in college at OSU and works there, earns more than national average.

Why....he is hard worker, is personable, absorbs knowledge, and continual self improvement.

I am rubbing chit in your face, not bragging.

Losers like you even are passed by children. What a joke.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

PinkTruckDoomsdayPrepper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
you need to stay in the butt crack of America where you now live. Dingleberry street your address?

enjoy your 3rd world communist slum neighborhood, and $20 house.

you burning the neighbors shrubbery this morning for warmth?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

willy DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
PS: my wife has doctorate degree, and her entire family a masters or better.

She never dated anyone who was not educated because her parents raised her that way.

The smile has not left her face since we were married 3 years ago, and neither have I.

good luck with your fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 18,592
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 2 hr jewels 15
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 8 hr thetallcoolone 22
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ant 2,222
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Worth Repeating 31,139
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... Tue Leon Repeat Offender 4
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... Tue Defense Nut 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search