Target closing two local stores

Jan 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Target is closing two of its Dayton-area locations, a spokesperson said Friday. About 170 total employees will be affected as the store chain closes its locations at 6775 Roosevelt Pkwy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Chief

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Why the Middletown one? They don't have a RTA, do they?
Just Me

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Target needs to realize their profit losses are due to their unwillingness to compete in prices, quality and selection. Though Trotwood doesn't need to lose another business, Target also needs to get it's nose out of the air and stop being ridiculous. Obviously the people have spoken and have shown Target something...in a profound way? Though I don't like Walmart, for it's degraded advertisements all around the media of the "only types" of shoppers who spend there, and the lack of quality... Not having a better $ option closer leaves many hands tied. The local store is just as ridiculous in prices and a bit uninviting in appearance to say the least. Though, the employees have always made up for the down side. ;) no complaints there. Right now the masses are stuck with making hard choices of prices over quality and that's a shame and a sham! Before I start digressing, I'll just stop here. Sorry to see Target going.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 28,654
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr toomanymistakes 18,503
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,016
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 17 hr Janet Harrison 33
The Fed is dumping illegals. 20 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
tina Sun been a long time 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••