UD student hits campaign trail, runs for Clayton mayor

Oct 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Flyer News

Clayton mayoral candidate and University of Dayton senior Kenny Henning said his interest in politics began in the fourth grade when he ran for student government.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Since you can get anything you want to from the net, or just make stuff up, I always consider the source, of course, just like Mom and Dad used to say, by the way. Unlike Dan Blather and all of these little anonymous, gutless nutless little net nuts who want to be media sluts by showing their butts. And I suspect Mr. Henning's critic admired the Kennedys and John Edwards and BJB, unlike me.
Anonymous

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Since you can get anything you want to from the net, or just make stuff up, I always consider the source, of course, just like Mom and Dad used to say, by the way. Unlike Dan Blather and all of these little anonymous, gutless nutless little net nuts who want to be media sluts by showing their butts. And I suspect Mr. Henning's critic admired the Kennedys and John Edwards and BJB, unlike me.
These are facts about Mr. Henning. The Old Cold Warrior do your research/homework and you will find them to be honest and true!!!!
Sky King

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Why don't this "Anonymous" goof just type and tell us the truth? About himself/herself with everybody or anybody else. What have they to hide? We shall decide.
Bengals

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Keep Mayor Joyce Deitering. Henning sounds like a douche bag.
Library Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Hhhmmm...I don't hear any "sounds" from the little queers here. They show their lacks of bravery and brains while not explaining their little anonymous political mayoral campaigns while they beah hatin' without matin' in Clayton, or so I be statin'. Mr. Henning might be young, but could he be as dishonest, cowardly and dumb, regardless of status or income? I don't even know him, unlike those creeps and peeps who seek to MSNBC media 'ho him.
Flowergirl

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I think we should go to Mr. Henning himself about these allegations and put it to rest. Enough with the queer and homo talk. We all have to live together in this hateful world. Politicians are all frauds and liars. Look at our own government shutting down. I say we fire everyone and start over!
politix

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ray Slone for Clayton mayor
Daniel Brosh

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I am undecided and vote today, unfortunately this site was worthless. What a 23 yr old got sloppy drunk and that's news? All the candidates will have some flaw, they are all humans. Thanks for nothing! Comments based on past achievements, government or social work would have really classed this blog up a bit.
Anonymous - anything you say behind a facade is hearsay and of no use in conversation. Grow a pair on post under your actual name when trying to have an adult conversation. Alas, I will look elsewhere for actual facts and input.

Yes my actual name not an alias.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,004
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,462
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 4 hr julian 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
The White House has its eye on Dayton 13 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
'80s Burger King drag racing 16 hr thetallcoolone 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 23 hr The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••