What or who makes you change the TV channel?

Created by The Hack Checker on Feb 28, 2014

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Abortion Nuts

Defense Nuts

Anti-Gun Nuts

Lame Brain McCain

Karl Rove

James Carvill

Any Clinton

Any Kennedy

Any Bush

Victim Advocates

The Hack Checker

Farmersville, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Inside this Saturday's issue of the Dayton Daily Snooze, Dr. Charles Krauthhammer shares his Hannity insanity imperialist Cold War defense nut views. What national debt? It wouldn't cost that much to send the Navy into the Black Sea, you see, to confront the Russians and get their respect again and make Ukrainian friends! It makes seven-billion people laugh and hurl when such nuts still babble about us leading the world.
Gene

Sardinia, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2014
I channel surf looking for full-frontal female nudity.
Sky King

New Lebanon, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2014
This Sunday morning, it was snowing and Chuck Hagel and JFK John "Lurch" Kerry were media 'hoing on my TV screen, if you know what mean; these two old Obama media 'hos babbling and gabbing on those slay the nation TV shows. They were painfully straining their brains while lying and trying to explain what our vital national interests were in Ukraine. It was sort of fun, to view and listen to them while they were both trying to avoid stating the honest and obvious answer: "None." Instead they babbled and prattled, on and on, until this bullshit I could no longer handle, making me finally give up in distrust an disgust and change the channels.
Defense Nut

Tipp City, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2014
It's still my fellow and female defense nuts with their Hannity insanity!
Leon Harrison

Englewood, OH

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Hannity Insanity: Oliver North and other retired old Cold Warriors babbling and bitching about Obama being weak and us not getting respect and military budgets being cut. They are nuts showing their butts like military media sluts. These old Cold Warrior media 'hos just won't let the empire go.
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2014
Rush's radio show just ended and I'm getting ready to shut this Hannity defense-nut Pentagon-parrot insanity off and read from a good book.
Gun Nut

Tipp City, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2014
I miss the anti-gun nuts! At least none of them are old Cold Warrior retired generals who babble to be on TV.
Gun Nut

Oxford, OH

#9 Mar 5, 2014
No spot to select and reject Hannity and his defense-nut and abortion-nut insanity. I listen to him now and am getting ready to shut him off.
Library Lover

Dayton, OH

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Abortion Nuts in Texas again are not our real honest true-blue small-government freedom-loving friends, at least of me and the honest conservtive members of the party of tea.
Sky King

New Lebanon, OH

#11 Mar 8, 2014
Hey, at least Texas abortion nuts give us a break from these old Cold Warrior defense-nut media sluts!
The Old Cold Warrior

Brookville, OH

#12 Mar 11, 2014
FOX News: Karl Rove! Dick Cheney! Oliver North! Retired Generals! Sean Hannity! Defense-nut media sluts! CLICK! The other "World's Dumbest" and "Ridiculousness" TV shows are better and more educational, informative, smart and entertaining without the deranged John Wayne Braining and Cold Warrior complaining.
Sky King

Tipp City, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2014
This poll was posted before the TV pain of aviation, terrorism and media experts filling airtime by straining their brains while trying speculating and guess and ruminating and trying to explain what happened to that still-missing Malaysian jet-airliner plane. More of this nonsense, I can no longer handle, making me immediately change the channel. This evening, I heard and saw it all again on CNN.
Slim Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 15, 2014
Wow, Leon has talked to himself for 12 posts
Defense Nut

Tipp City, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2014
What if it was skyjacked by Al Quaida and is being prepared as a bomb and the non-Moozlum passengers have been sent into bondage and slavery for the rest of their lives, the prettier younger women and children sent into harems in the Middle East and traded. This shows why we need missile defense and bigger military budgets! We need more, more, more to fight this never-ending terror war! Especially at places like the bases and the Virginia suburbs that house the elite Pentagon herds! Or, Putin did it!
Library Lover

Lewisburg, OH

#16 Mar 17, 2014
Hey, O'Reilly, tonight, Karl Rove, your go-to media 'ho did not make me interested or smiley. He almost made me hurl. I switched back to you for Watters' World.
The Duke of Hazard

New Lebanon, OH

#17 Mar 21, 2014
It's now between the defense nuts and the missing-Malaysian-airliner whiners. Media may hate to speculate and give airtime to experts and those who whine, but they have to fill up a lot of airtime with babble and video clips from their stock libraries and sources and trips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,503
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 1 hr happy camper 5
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Boro parent 31,281
greene county humane society 13 hr Tina 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Chuck 19,285
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 19 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: Mon Fan of Leon The Man 2
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro