Since: Jun 13

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

I'm comming "home" after leaving for college in the 60's. Mom is getting old. Any advice on t*ts urban survival/bohemian type apartments in the downtown ares?
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

In Dayton? LOL

No. "City center living" does not exist in Dayton.
chief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Homer Bailey wrote:
I'm comming "home" after leaving for college in the 60's. Mom is getting old. Any advice on t*ts urban survival/bohemian type apartments in the downtown ares?
social is clueless . Lofts are big downtown
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Homer Bailey wrote:
http://www.daytonmostmetro.com has info on that kind of thing

“I'm not the Reds pitcher”

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.daytonmostmetro.com has info on that kind of thing
Thanks. Good starting point.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

chief wrote:
<quoted text>social is clueless . Lofts are big downtown
But the groceries, and restaurants, and cleaners, etc. one needs to go with the pricey loft are not. DUH!
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Housing is cheap. Just lock the doors and windows, and have a loaded gun when you go to sleep, and guard your car if you have to park it in a garage or on the street. Do no leave your mom alone if you have to leave home and roam, like the predators do.

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I'm back. Not the same w/o the old Dominic's on Main. At least it's cheaper living here than Frankfurt. plus it's good to speak English again.
reality

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Homer Bailey wrote:
I'm back. Not the same w/o the old Dominic's on Main. At least it's cheaper living here than Frankfurt. plus it's good to speak English again.
I take it you just returned from Frankfurt Germany? From what I've heard, these days there's quite a lot of Arabic being spoken in Germany as well as other parts of southern & central Europe. It's been stated by many political theorists that the long term mission of al qaeda is for fundimentalist islam to take over western nations by rapid growth among the Muslim population. The west's tradition of democratic vote would then be used as a weapon because muslims would become a majority of the population, systematically vote out democracy and at the same time vote in sharia law and fundimentalist islam.
Your thoughts?
Donald Carter

New Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Homer Bailey wrote:
What a turn this Leon guy is. The more I read what he writes the larger the turd he seems to be. I think it's time Leon kept his distance from Topix.

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you just returned from Frankfurt Germany? From what I've heard, these days there's quite a lot of Arabic being spoken in Germany as well as other parts of southern & central Europe. It's been stated by many political theorists that the long term mission of al qaeda is for fundimentalist islam to take over western nations by rapid growth among the Muslim population. The west's tradition of democratic vote would then be used as a weapon because muslims would become a majority of the population, systematically vote out democracy and at the same time vote in sharia law and fundimentalist islam.
Your thoughts?
Yes. A lot of Arabs in Germany. Plus a lot of Turks and assorted third world types. France is worse. And someday they may take over western Europe. The German government's excuse is they are easier to hire for meanial jobs than German citizens due to complex labor laws. There is nothing like speaking bad German with an Arab.

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Donald Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
What a turn this Leon guy is. The more I read what he writes the larger the turd he seems to be. I think it's time Leon kept his distance from Topix.
I don't know who this Leon guy is but he sounds interecting. The only Leon I knew was Leon Overly and went to Patterson with him, Class of 1966. Last time I was back was 2 yeasrs ago for his funeral.
621 Upland Drive

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Homer Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who this Leon guy is but he sounds interecting. The only Leon I knew was Leon Overly and went to Patterson with him, Class of 1966. Last time I was back was 2 yeasrs ago for his funeral.
No, we're talking about Leon the "Racist", aka Leon Harrison of West Carrollton. He graduated Northmont '68

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Samuel 17,747
tattoo parlors 7 hr kris moore 11
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 9 hr CMS 191
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr ha ha 25,331
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 13 hr CMS 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search