Dayton banks rake in fees

Dayton banks rake in fees

There are 5 comments on the Business Journal story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Dayton banks rake in fees. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Six of Dayton's top seven banks ranked among the top 50 banks in the country for generating fee income.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2013
PNC was paying me .23 percent for my savings. Then, I read that they had paid $3.5 billion to buy The Bank of Canada! Inflation is at least three percent, counting groceries and gasoline, if you know what I mean. EVERY bank financial advisor has cost and lost me money, in addition to my bitchin' about their fees that I must mention. They either did not know what they were doing, or did not care, me being honest and fair. Somebody told them to sell shit as long as the suckers bit, until they finally quit. What the hell, they do not know what the sell.
The Hack Checker

Oxford, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2013
We are just phucked and out of luck because the banks, Wall Street and the government suck...too big to fail or be derailed or to go to jail. Of course, it is kinda suspicious and funny, about how bank employees are so concerned and learned about how to make you money, but the bank gets their cash regardless of the next crash to add to their stash. It ain't fair, they lose yours but they keep theirs! Then, your investment banker friends want you to trust them and let them do it again!
Latin Lover

Oxford, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Whether or not you can retire or buy a care or a house or even pay the rent, when you turn seventy years old, you have to cash out your 401k and let the government take at least twenty of least until government lies and tries to milk more from these tax-deferred 401k cash cows. Their pet media whores will not mind or whine or pout or shout about them taking and taxing more...for the poor.

Fairborn, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Hatin Blubber wrote:
Leon's bullshit from same Englewood snipped
You can change your name, but the ip location is the same, and we know your game, Leon!
Literature Lover

Bryan, OH

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Coming from the dumb with no or low incomes, jealous little childish churlish girlish cyber-skanks hate Leon Harrison more than the banks! Of course, these no-accounts will make or save or invest no significant amounts, preferring to legally rob from those who have jobs, and not jobs polishing Democrat knobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
t-r-u-m-p... 8 hr Booger Johnson 3
Missing Person - Amber Flack 14 hr squarepeg1 5
3 missing women, 1 found dead 14 hr squarepeg1 14
Trump Buys China Steel 18 hr Buck 3
The Cult of Trumpism 18 hr AmericanWoman 1
Trump Buys Steel From China 21 hr I Love America 1
Trump Loves TicTacs 21 hr AmericanWoman 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance