GREEN, Terrance L.

GREEN, Terrance L.

There are 2 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Aug 21, 2013, titled GREEN, Terrance L.. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

News Death Notice GREEN, Terrance L. Age 32, of Dayton passed away August 16, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Joey Allen

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 21, 2013
You were a great friend and brother to me. You will truly be missed by many, but we know your in a better place with the lord. I love you and will always remember all the great times we shared together.
Joey Allen

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 21, 2013
You were a great friend and brother to me. You will truly be missed by many, but we know your in a better place with the lord. I love you and will always remember all the great times we shared together. We always had a blast at work when we both would be helping a customer and I would tell the customer this is my twin brother and you would say cant you see the resemblance between us. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one of Agenbroads cronies bites the dust...AGAIN (Nov '15) 40 min GUILTY 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 41 min GUILTY 31,933
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr stupid republicans 20,391
The US empire and military are much too large! 10 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Save Mother Earth! 19 hr Leon Harrison 4
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) 20 hr Gun Nut 8
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Tue Mike 5

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages