Computer keyboard.

Computer keyboard.

There are 1 comment on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Computer keyboard.. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

A $300,000 grant awarded to the University of Dayton will be used to improve diversity among students in its computer science program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

Net Nut

Oxford, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2014
Did anybody have the brain, nuts and guts to question or oppose this waste of taxpayer money? More educrat Democrat pork for another damned PC program. Diversity does not need to be promoted. Students work, study, try and apply. Ignore their bitchin' about not being able to compete with the competition, getting them ready for life in the real world...not the little pig squeal world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 4 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... Sat The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Sat The Duke of Hazard 20
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Fri Sinclairbroadcast... 82
D.P.&L. Sucks! Fri The Duke of Hazard 6
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... Fri Literature Lover 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Fri Levy Hater 31,918
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages