Tea Party people are crazy, insane,ra...

Tea Party people are crazy, insane,racist, etc.

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Defense Nut

West Milton, OH

#1 May 22, 2014
Gun Nut

El Monte, CA

#2 May 22, 2014
We knowww that

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#3 May 23, 2014
I guess to some people if you don't like something it's atomically crazy, insane and racist. Isn't that race card about wore out.

SMH
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

#4 May 23, 2014
Me and the party of tea are more grateful than hateful toward this "most unproductive Congress in history", although they were too gutless and nutless to cut their Pentagon pork, at places like the bases, of course. We thank them for not competing, against previous congresses, in compassion and patriotism contests, thanks to us true constitutional conservative tea party pests, whom they despise and detest. We thank them for not doing even more legislation, regulation and taxation that will add even more to the $18 trillion national debt of our nation; although the Pentagon and Welfare State media whores always say and bray that we need more for the military and the poor. Rachel Mad Cow loves the government sow, much like USA TODAY, by the way.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#5 May 25, 2014
It is a disgrace that President Obama and Representative Turner cannot get and give me just one good generous patriotic job at the base!
CMS

West Chester, OH

#6 May 29, 2014
Tea Party wins big in Texas runoff elections.
Net Nut

Lewisburg, OH

#7 May 29, 2014
Conservative Republicons are fakes, if they do not do like me and the party of tea, and at least try to put on the brakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 47 min Leon Harrison 29
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 6 hr Kent Grind 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Tue The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger Tue The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages