Family of robbery suspect says he was gullible

Jul 1, 2014 Full story: WDTN-TV Dayton 6

TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN - The family of Isiah Haggins, Jr. says he was influenced by some new friends and that he would never have committed a crime.

Full Story
Sky King

Englewood, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2014
Did he have a father, not a baby daddy, living with him in the home; responsible sober working one, who was supporting his family and not letting him roam?
Taye

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Naive or not. Everybody knows right or wrong and I'm sure robbing a store with a gun is on that list of do' sand dont's.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Apparently, he was a little fool in school, trying to be gangstah cool, used as a tool. How many hours did he spend with hip-hop rap crap and no good friends, lahk ya know, little turds with every third word bein' "Yo yo mo' fo' bro' beeatch slut dog" an' "'ho"? Those tattoos were also an obvious measurement of his IQ, boofuckinhoo.
Net Nut

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Did he wear sagging gangstah pants while doing the rap dance?
Hold to higher standard

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2014
sorry but no sympathy for the family - THEY were responsible for letting him run with a pack of flea ridden dogs and he got shot for being rabid.

"I want to know what happened, where he was shot?" Kay Haggins, the teenís grandmother, said. "Was it self-defense? Because it's their word and he's not here to speak for himself. We don't know. We are just going by what [the storeowner] said. I just want to know how my grandchild died."
Lady, he got shot because you didnt punish his sorry ass for getting expelled from school, and forbidden him from hanging with these "new" friends you didnt trust.
You think the store owner just randomly shot at 2 customers walking in his store and the one he plugged just happened to have a gun? Stop being in denial. You want a scapegoat? Look in the mirror.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#6 Jul 5, 2014
The herd is thinning, meaning fewer li'l bastards and sinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our lady of the highlands (Mar '11) 10 hr Sundance Kid 12
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr CC Twp Resident 31,766
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) Thu BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans Thu BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Thu Leachmark707 20
Darrin Bowser: Wherefore art thou Thu Wondering 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592

Winter Storm Watch for Warren County was issued at January 30 at 3:00PM EST

Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]