Next Last
Just a thought

Miamisburg, OH

#22 Nov 8, 2013
AngelFace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even read that mess.
Go home-you're drunk.
Whatever! You are a mean, angry person that is not happy unless your degrading another person! All because I chose not to call people names and say my comments in a rude fashion.
Eat

Springboro, OH

#23 Nov 8, 2013
Good morning....a brand new eating day to you!
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

#24 Nov 8, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! You are a mean, angry person that is not happy unless your degrading another person! All because I chose not to call people names and say my comments in a rude fashion.
You are right.
I am, and always will be, mean and angry with people that abuse animals. I wish that everyone in the world was angry with animal abusers.
And, as you can see, your attempt to bully us to stop expressing our opinions about animal abusers has failed.
Just a thought

Miamisburg, OH

#25 Nov 8, 2013
AngelFace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
I am, and always will be, mean and angry with people that abuse animals. I wish that everyone in the world was angry with animal abusers.
And, as you can see, your attempt to bully us to stop expressing our opinions about animal abusers has failed.
I was not bullying you to stop. I chose to express my comments in other ways. Why can't I make you see I feel the same as you about animal abusers, and we just put in different words? On a positive note you are one hell of a fighter on this which is great for Joseph's name. I definitely would not dispute that! I respect your strong will, and please know I am on the right side here!
joseph is great

Chicago, IL

#26 Nov 8, 2013
What a miracle that this dog survived all the abuse his captors put him through. May you live a wonderful life with a loving family joseph.
Eat

Springboro, OH

#27 Nov 9, 2013
Joseph is looking better...people are FEEDING him.....betcha you're feeding yourself too. Never one to go without food are you?
Eat

Springboro, OH

#28 Nov 13, 2013
Just checking in to make sure you are still stuffing your fat face. Good eats to you!
Eat

Springboro, OH

#29 Nov 14, 2013
Do people watch you eat ? Knowing that you starved your dog? Kinda like a circus yourself, eh?
Eat

Springboro, OH

#30 Nov 15, 2013
How much you eating this weekend? Ever wonder when you order food if someone spit in it? Wouldn't that be terrible....hee hee
Eat

Springboro, OH

#31 Nov 16, 2013
It is football weekend.........hope YOU have lots of food. Think you will share some? Doesn't look like it. Happy football weekend!
audrey

Aurora, IL

#32 Nov 19, 2013
wow. I thought being a woman and a mother one would have compassion towards animals. This is scary to know that this woman could not be bothered to feed a dog and watched it suffer so terribly.
How did she manage to raise kids?
Eat

Springboro, OH

#33 Nov 20, 2013
Wow, your favorite holiday is right around the corner, you think you will remember to FEED THE DOG ? Or maybe just the PIG ?
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

#34 Nov 20, 2013
I guess Pam, the mom of the monster, is planning another shindig at the church.
Pam Temple
"Good Evening to all.....I just wanted to let you know early that we will have a carry-in dinner this Friday night, November 22. It doesn't have to be fancy...just tasty! Respond with what you plan on bringing!"
She never gave it a thought to bring that sad, skinny dog tied to a tree a tasty meal, but for her?
Better bring something tasty! I can't believe even one person would like to be around a fake Christian like that. No mercy for a hungry dog. What would Jesus do? He would tell her to feed the needy before she ate.
Wrong

Springboro, OH

#35 Nov 21, 2013
They are just evil...whole family. Hiding behind the church. Good Christian people are not abusers. How can they even show their faces in public. We will never forget Jeremy Shane Temple, his good Christian mother...or his fat abusive wife. You reap what you sow...
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Nov 22, 2013
Is it animal abuse to spank one's monkey?
Monkey

Springboro, OH

#37 Nov 25, 2013
If one of the Temples help you, you betcha it is animal buse
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

#38 Dec 9, 2013
No dog is safe in this house. I hope someone is checking up on that Pomeranian to make sure it's not suffering.
Fat

Springboro, OH

#39 Dec 12, 2013
Hey fat girl.....how you rolling? Getting enough to eat on these cold snowy days?
Terrible things---

Grafton, OH

#40 May 22, 2014
Oh the horrible things i would do to people like you.... I personally know your family. Shane, lushelle, mallory, and jeremy.... People like you disgust me.
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

#41 Jun 12, 2014
Never forget what she did to that poor dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Law Attorneys 17 min WorldsBestLawyer 11
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality Speaks 31,241
aaaccckkk!!! it is a fact! 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 4
Lame Brain Boener 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr The truth 19,248
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Mon The New Cool Warrior 2
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Mon the tip of the ic... 74
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro