AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Why did you let your dog almost starve to death?
Watching him suffer for years chained up to the tree.
No food, water, shelter, love.
You are disgusting!
Animal friend

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

She could have been able to give up at least one of the 8 meals she Obviously eats each day to this poor dog.
Friend of Joseph

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Lushelle:
You are a disgusting. How could you allow Joseph to suffer? Perhaps you need counseling or rehab. Nonetheless, you lack compassion and grace. May God forgive you for your ugliness.
L Hall

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

We will ALL remember the names of EVERY one of you in that house. You, your adult daughter and your son who brags about shooting & killing cats. And of course that includes your sick, evil devil of a husband. You are all responsible for the abuse o this poor dog. You were all physically able to give the dog water, food, love and shelter... but not one of you bothered. SICK, SICK people!
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

L Hall wrote:
We will ALL remember the names of EVERY one of you in that house. You, your adult daughter and your son who brags about shooting & killing cats. And of course that includes your sick, evil devil of a husband. You are all responsible for the abuse o this poor dog. You were all physically able to give the dog water, food, love and shelter... but not one of you bothered. SICK, SICK people!
If you have that post saved, can you please post it on
Justice for Joseph FB page?
It will help the cause tremendously.
Middletown never forgets-those Temple lowlifes.
Abuser

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Fat girl.....never thought about sharing that massive amount of food you eat each day?
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

It breaks my heart just to think about her walking by stuffing her face with food right in front of starving Joseph.
Eat

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

So fat girl, how many pounds of food did you stuff in today? How about we post every day for the next four years as poor Joseph suffered under you? Sound like a plan?
Eat

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Good morning fat girl, make sure you eat twice your weight today. We want ou even fatter for the devils next public appearance.
Just a thought

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I understand and know what these people done and NO I don't think it was right. However they will pay for what they done. The humiliation, the day in court and judgement day. Lots of people are very upset and angry right now but most of you are being total bullies! Ya know we try to teach our young people not to do this in school or life in general, but that is exactly what most of you are doing to these people! No matter what anyone says or does it's over and thank God Joseph is doing well and happy...but ask yourself what do you really have to gain by posting these things unless you really know them? They have already done it theirselves and it makes you no better than them by acting this way! So just as all of you posted your opinions and comments here is mine! Really think what you are saying...sure stand up for what you feel is right by going to the protest or join Joseph's fb page but don't make yourselves look just as bad. Our economy and world is falling apart right now and like I said judgement day is right around the corner. Just a thought!
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
I understand and know what these people done and NO I don't think it was right. However they will pay for what they done. The humiliation, the day in court and judgement day. Lots of people are very upset and angry right now but most of you are being total bullies! Ya know we try to teach our young people not to do this in school or life in general, but that is exactly what most of you are doing to these people! No matter what anyone says or does it's over and thank God Joseph is doing well and happy...but ask yourself what do you really have to gain by posting these things unless you really know them? They have already done it theirselves and it makes you no better than them by acting this way! So just as all of you posted your opinions and comments here is mine! Really think what you are saying...sure stand up for what you feel is right by going to the protest or join Joseph's fb page but don't make yourselves look just as bad. Our economy and world is falling apart right now and like I said judgement day is right around the corner. Just a thought!
You are kidding with this, right? I mean, the horrible grammar aside, what you are writing is ridiculous.
First of all, who are you to come and bully us for expressing our opinions about the Temple family? You sound like Lushelle.
I will tell you what a true bully is; one that takes an innocent animal, chains it to a tree and tortures it for 4 years! That dog was kept captive and suffered while the bullies (Temples)walked by and left him suffering horribly for years.
Joseph is not doing well. He is doing better, but still has a lot of healing to do before he is "well"-both physically and emotionally.
And how dare you say that by posting our opinions about them makes us no better than them. You are delusional. Saying that posting on a message board and torturing an innocent dog is the same? wow! You just embarrassed yourself.
Please go and take your ridiculous advice somewhere else. Perhaps you can help the Temples because "theirselves"(sic) need more help.
Just a thought

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

AngelFace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding with this, right? I mean, the horrible grammar aside, what you are writing is ridiculous.
First of all, who are you to come and bully us for expressing our opinions about the Temple family? You sound like Lushelle.
I will tell you what a true bully is; one that takes an innocent animal, chains it to a tree and tortures it for 4 years! That dog was kept captive and suffered while the bullies (Temples)walked by and left him suffering horribly for years.
Joseph is not doing well. He is doing better, but still has a lot of healing to do before he is "well"-both physically and emotionally.
And how dare you say that by posting our opinions about them makes us no better than them. You are delusional. Saying that posting on a message board and torturing an innocent dog is the same? wow! You just embarrassed yourself.
Please go and take your ridiculous advice somewhere else. Perhaps you can help the Temples because "theirselves"(sic) need more help.
What do you mean I sound like Lushelle? Do you know her cause I don't. Look all I was saying some comments on here are bullying but I did not point your's or anyone specific out. Their day will come! Look I feel the same as most on here but bad bashing is not going to make the judge have a stronger punishment, only the law. I check on his fb, paws and west chester vets fb daily. I had no intensions of bullying anyone. Believe me I feel what happened is bad and I think it's totally wrong...I see your point...I just don't agree two wrongs make a right and I am sorry I offended you.
Just a thought

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean I sound like Lushelle? Do you know her cause I don't. Look all I was saying some comments on here are bullying but I did not point your's or anyone specific out. Their day will come! Look I feel the same as most on here but bad bashing is not going to make the judge have a stronger punishment, only the law. I check on his fb, paws and west chester vets fb daily. I had no intensions of bullying anyone. Believe me I feel what happened is bad and I think it's totally wrong...I see your point...I just don't agree two wrongs make a right and I am sorry I offended you.
Maybe you do know her and this is on a more personal basis. I didn't even know about the family until I was reading about the husband. I thought it was just him. None of the news stations even reported about the family but obviously you know them. No worries though, I'm letting the law take care of it. I'll keep checking of Joseph's status because that's what's important here.
Lotalushelle

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Shut up. Stop defending yourself. You messed with the wrong dog this time. Joseph is not in your possession and you will never again get excited at seeing this poor creature deprived of food, shelter and water. Forget love. You obviously have no idea what that is either. No telling how times you have done this to an animal before. You are a sicko. Stop writing stuff to defend yourself. You are not fooling anyone. You are the bully, not anyone else.
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you do know her and this is on a more personal basis. I didn't even know about the family until I was reading about the husband. I thought it was just him. None of the news stations even reported about the family but obviously you know them. No worries though, I'm letting the law take care of it. I'll keep checking of Joseph's status because that's what's important here.
Well, Lushelle, I'm glad you decided to stop bullying us to make us stop talking about horrible people that abused an innocent dog.
What is important here is to make animal abusers accountable for their evil actions.
Just a thought

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Seems all of you know this family on a more personal level. Sounds like they have many enemies before and after all this. Honestly I feel the same as you all do, mad and angry people can do this. I feel everyone of them should be punished to the full extent. All I was meaning have a little faith. All the petitions and people getting involved to change this law it can be stronger to protect all animals. I believe God has a purpose for every creature on this earth. It's very sad what Joseph went through but look at the positives too. I totally get it your speaking for Joseph but that's what the petition is for. Now people are more aware this is a problem world wide and now maybe the state will change this! In no way am I saying oh just forget about it. It was bad and I hate like everything it happens more than we think. So many have been rescued now and people are able to see how bad this world is coming to. I have two dogs of my own and I could never let my babies suffer like that! To anyone I have offended I DO apologize i just thought what good is it going to do to bash them! I can see the anger in the words I read and I thank God I'm NOT her because wow I couldn't imagine! I just wanted to be truthful because from the last post I'm taking it you think I'm her and NO thank goodness sounds like even worse people than I thought!
Thoughtful

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Just a thought:

Basically, I think you just like to hear yourself talk. The only thing that matters is Joseph and other animals that are abused. Bottom line.
Just a thought

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Thoughtful wrote:
Just a thought:
Basically, I think you just like to hear yourself talk. The only thing that matters is Joseph and other animals that are abused. Bottom line.
No, I couldn't stand to think people were thinking I was her or comparing me to her. I totally agree with you 100% bout the animals.
AngelFace

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Just a thought wrote:
Seems all of you know this family on a more personal level. Sounds like they have many enemies before and after all this. Honestly I feel the same as you all do, mad and angry people can do this. I feel everyone of them should be punished to the full extent. All I was meaning have a little faith. All the petitions and people getting involved to change this law it can be stronger to protect all animals. I believe God has a purpose for every creature on this earth. It's very sad what Joseph went through but look at the positives too. I totally get it your speaking for Joseph but that's what the petition is for. Now people are more aware this is a problem world wide and now maybe the state will change this! In no way am I saying oh just forget about it. It was bad and I hate like everything it happens more than we think. So many have been rescued now and people are able to see how bad this world is coming to. I have two dogs of my own and I could never let my babies suffer like that! To anyone I have offended I DO apologize i just thought what good is it going to do to bash them! I can see the anger in the words I read and I thank God I'm NOT her because wow I couldn't imagine! I just wanted to be truthful because from the last post I'm taking it you think I'm her and NO thank goodness sounds like even worse people than I thought!
I can't even read that mess.
Go home-you're drunk.
Eat

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Fat girl.....did you eat today......Joseph did too. Wow, imagine that enough food for both of you. Kind of a new thought for you to chew on....pun intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Reality Speaks 25,348
Dayton 160K to neuter feral cats 3 hr kris moore 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Becca4vous 17,826
Dayton Development Coalition hunts for new aero... 4 hr Sky King 1
Today, I celebrated Earth Day! 5 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Hermain Cain is Uncle Tom 5 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr truth to power 30,613
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search