Report Smoking Violations

Posted in the Springboro Forum

I am a knob

Fairborn, OH

#2 May 17, 2010
I'll tell you what I do. I sneak into bars and sit all by myself and on note pad I jot down what rules they might be breaking.
If anyone smokes I record the time and who's working the bar, and a discription of the guy smoking.
Then I run and tell on the "smoking hot line" because I don't have another blessed thing to do. I don't have to face anyone and I can pretend I'm a "Junior Policeman".
That's what I do.
Mediator

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 3, 2012
I am a knob wrote:
I'll tell you what I do. I sneak into bars and sit all by myself and on note pad I jot down what rules they might be breaking.
If anyone smokes I record the time and who's working the bar, and a discription of the guy smoking.
Then I run and tell on the "smoking hot line" because I don't have another blessed thing to do. I don't have to face anyone and I can pretend I'm a "Junior Policeman".
That's what I do.
DIAL 1-888-559-OHIO FOR ALL SMOKING VIOLATIONS xx
The Old Cold Warrior

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Stay home and leave them alone! Let those folks smoke!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2013
Mediator wrote:
<quoted text>
DIAL 1-888-559-OHIO FOR ALL SMOKING VIOLATIONS xx
yep
Report smoking violations

Dayton, OH

#8 Sep 29, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Stay home and leave them alone! Let those folks smoke!
You're a richard smoker!
Mike

Dayton, OH

#10 Feb 6, 2015
Mediator wrote:
<quoted text>
DIAL 1-888-559-OHIO FOR ALL SMOKING VIOLATIONS xx
PING
smh

Dayton, OH

#11 Feb 8, 2015
I am a knob wrote:
I'll tell you what I do. I sneak into bars and sit all by myself and on note pad I jot down what rules they might be breaking.
If anyone smokes I record the time and who's working the bar, and a discription of the guy smoking.
Then I run and tell on the "smoking hot line" because I don't have another blessed thing to do. I don't have to face anyone and I can pretend I'm a "Junior Policeman".
That's what I do.
Sounds like if you had some friends you wouldn't have to sit alone. Many alcoholics smoke and the small neighborhood bars are competing for business. Some in my neighborhood let you smoke and some dont. Sounds like you are a lonely bitter jackass who couldn't make the grade as a LEO/military so you are playing secret agent. Whatever gets your rocks off buddy. Would love to know what your occupation is so I could come and pissed on the floor. I'm sure you're the guy cleaning it up.
Sundance Kid

Dayton, OH

#12 Feb 8, 2015
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like if you had some friends you wouldn't have to sit alone. Many alcoholics smoke and the small neighborhood bars are competing for business. Some in my neighborhood let you smoke and some dont. Sounds like you are a lonely bitter jackass who couldn't make the grade as a LEO/military so you are playing secret agent. Whatever gets your rocks off buddy. Would love to know what your occupation is so I could come and pissed on the floor. I'm sure you're the guy cleaning it up.
The idiot who wrote that is unemployed, SMH. His name is Dennis E Gannon. A repeat felon. He steals things to make a living.

See, ole Denny started out harassing people on the DDN speak up forums. They ended up closing them because of him. He would post personal information of people on that site.

Here's the kicker. He's now playing the victim! Ole Denny posted an ""animal petition" on there with his own information! Turns out he volunteered his address and phone number in a public forum! Now, how is that for a VICTIM? LOL!
yuk

Toledo, OH

#13 Feb 10, 2015
Smoking in public is disgusting. Theres only 1 thing worse than a person smoking in public. That's an OBESE person smoking in public.
great post

Dayton, OH

#14 Feb 11, 2015
yuk wrote:
Smoking in public is disgusting. Theres only 1 thing worse than a person smoking in public. That's an OBESE person smoking in public.
agreed
smh

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 17, 2015
Sundance Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot who wrote that is unemployed, SMH. His name is Dennis E Gannon. A repeat felon. He steals things to make a living.
See, ole Denny started out harassing people on the DDN speak up forums. They ended up closing them because of him. He would post personal information of people on that site.
Here's the kicker. He's now playing the victim! Ole Denny posted an ""animal petition" on there with his own information! Turns out he volunteered his address and phone number in a public forum! Now, how is that for a VICTIM? LOL!
No I'm not Denny, and I'm gainfully employed.
Doctor Holliday

Dayton, OH

#16 16 hrs ago
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Denny, and I'm gainfully employed.
Wow, I think that poster didn't accuse you of being Gannon. But you are a dumbass!
smh

Chicago, IL

#17 7 hrs ago
Doctor Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I think that poster didn't accuse you of being Gannon. But you are a dumbass!
Your mother does ATM at construction sites for cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 55 min reality 2
Beairshelle Edme' has the lips, but McCall Vryr... 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 13
Anyone know John Vlahos? 7 hr Tess1989 1
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 7 hr Tess1989 44
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! 14 hr MindylynnMmm 5
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 16 hr Doctor Holliday 52
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Thu Reversed Discrimi... 7
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]