Englewood Independent, the best newspaper in the nation!

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
Literature Lover

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 27, 2013
 
http://s845.photobucket.com/user/OldColdWarri...

And Ron Nunnari is a better editor, at least good and smart enough to print Leon Harrison's stuff; his autographed column and letter copies being worth at least ten dollars each and apiece. How can his public honestly bitch or holler, when Mr. Harrison only wants to charge them ten measly dollars? So far, Mr. Harrison is willing to endure and face the pains of fleeting fame, clipping and then making a thousand copies, to autograph for his many fans, much to the anger, envy and consternation of the little liberal dim Dem mans.
The Duke of Hazard

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2013
 
I'm gonna pout and shout, if I go to buy a few newspaper copies and they're all sold out! Us Leon Harrison fans had better go and buy them quick and while we can! That's my plan.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2013
 
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I'm gonna pout and shout, if I go to buy a few newspaper copies and they're all sold out! Us Leon Harrison fans had better go and buy them quick and while we can! That's my plan.
You really are the scum of the earth Leon Harrison from West Carrolton, OH! STOP MOLESTING CHILDREN YOU SICKO!
Literature Lover

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 29, 2013
 
This was one of Leon Harrison's better letters, printed and published by a better editor, although it obviously strains the brains of these little liberal bedwetters; who type instead of write, not being that bright. I wish that of Mr. Harrison's literature we could see and read more, at least more than we have to see or hear from these dumb media whores who bore us and make us snore.
Leon Harrison III

Stowe, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 29, 2013
 
Literature Lover wrote:
This was one of Leon Harrison's better letters, printed and published by a better editor, although it obviously strains the brains of these little liberal bedwetters; who type instead of write, not being that bright. I wish that of Mr. Harrison's literature we could see and read more, at least more than we have to see or hear from these dumb media whores who bore us and make us snore.
Blah, blah, blah, just proves the point that you send letters to editors with varying names from varying locations as well. Clayton, OH Leon? Really? Leon Harrison purchased a vacation home in Clayton to get away from his shack in West Carrollton? You are digging yourself deeper and deeper. So pathetic... Very sad man you are, get mental help ASAP!
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 30, 2013
 
Mr. Harrison's three-bedroom-brick ranch house is neither a shack or a crack house, and is not taxed or a costin' like those old houses in Boston; since we do not have that many enemies or Kennedys.
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 30, 2013
 
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Mr. Harrison's three-bedroom-brick ranch house is neither a shack or a crack house, and is not taxed or a costin' like those old houses in Boston; since we do not have that many enemies or Kennedys.
I'm sure this seemed like it would be insulting when you drafted this statement in our head, however it merely exemplifies how pathetic you really are.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 30, 2013
 
Deacon Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this seemed like it would be insulting when you drafted this statement in our head, however it merely exemplifies how pathetic you really are.
His "vacation home" is his Mommy's house, Elizabeth Harrison.

I guess they foreclosed on his West Carrollton dump? He ran outta there faster than Forrest Gump!
Noel Nosirrah

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2013
 
Even if not personally autographed, these classic historical collectible Leon Harrison column and better letter copies, make our female crotches sloppy.
Calizum BBBJ Harrison

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2013
 
Noel Nosirrah wrote:
Even if not personally autographed, these classic historical collectible Leon Harrison column and better letter copies, make our female crotches sloppy.
What sense does that make cousin? You have truly lost it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 40 min Save Our Schools 31,183
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 30,258
Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) 8 hr Jermarr Roper 43
Paul ( Rocky) Phillips (Feb '10) 12 hr PaulsFriend 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Chuck 18,763
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 15 hr Mike Brown High C... 3
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 15 hr For the Record 2,037

Search the Springboro Forum:
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••