Dayton 160K to neuter feral cats

Posted in the Springboro Forum

CMS

Fairborn, OH

#1 Mar 14, 2014
In my opinion is to get rid of them with a shot! And. It irks me that many house cat owners let their cats roam without controls and a license like dogs.
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Have mercy and compassion for tax payers; by shooting stray dogs and cats with .22s and duty weapons, letting cops and security guards and CCW holders use them for target practice; ignoring the whines but keeping public safety in mind at all times. Boohoo for you if they are running loose without licenses.
Slim Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 14, 2014
CMS wrote:
In my opinion is to get rid of them with a shot! And. It irks me that many house cat owners let their cats roam without controls and a license like dogs.
ANIMAL ABUSER
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2014
Cats need to be controlled by owners as they dump in other peoples flower beds and gardens and that's some stinky S!
kicked off the site

Englewood, OH

#5 Mar 15, 2014
CMS wrote:
No kidding? Let's shoot them? I thought you had some good common sense, but this obviously comes from someone that either owns NO PETS, or is DOG LOVER.

And aren't dogs cute when THEY run loose because of owners that probably shouldn't have ANY PETS AT ALL?

They kill people, but darn it their "man's best friend" and of course that woman was not only a cat lover, but a WOMAN so I guess you figure she got what she deserved.

How many cats have had to be killed because of their violent nature and ability to inflict bodily harm......to say nothing of owners that walk their dogs so they can deposit droppings in everyone else's yard but their own.

If you level with your insurance company, most of the violent dog breeds would take care of themselves. In many cases you can't even get a homeowners policy if you own a violent breed of dog.

Perhaps there is a reason.

But what I find interesting is your answer to "being irked" is death.
Hero

Fairborn, OH

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Again both animals should be controlled by their owners, cats licensed like dogs and strays be done away with. I have had several dogs that I controlled.
Hillbilly

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Hero wrote:
Again both animals should be controlled by their owners, cats licensed like dogs and strays be done away with. I have had several dogs that I controlled.
Somebody needs to control YOU!

IS the nursing home handling you ok?
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#8 Mar 17, 2014
Neither cats or dogs should be running loose and both should be licensed.
Vetted

Englewood, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2014
CMS wrote:
Neither cats or dogs should be running loose and both should be licensed.
Well all dogs are supposed to be licensed.
I also think they, by law, should have rabies shots.

How many of the Pit Bulls, Rottweiler's, Dobermans, that you see running in packs in Dayton are Licensed, and have rabies shots?

So I am fine with having my cats licensed. They don't go outside.

So far they haven't killed people, mauled people or hurt smaller dogs.

What you have CMS is a problem with Pet Owners.
So I live in Fairborn and God forbid if I ever see someone shooting at a cat, I will make it my
life's project to crank my pellet gun up as far as it will go and put hole in your windows, car and home. I will do what the animal can't and I have a lot of time.
Literature Lover

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2014
Slim Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
ANIMAL ABUSER
CMS and Vetted are the board retreads
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2014
Since we have been in Dayton we have noticed an unusual number of feral cats, especially on N. Keowee. I like cats but my grandson sometimes shots them with his BB gun. :(
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#14 Apr 22, 2014
shoots - for the spelling police!
CMS

West Chester, OH

#15 Apr 23, 2014
All dogs and cats should be controlled by their owners and they should be licensed. If they are running loose animal conrol should pick them up and get rid of them if the owner can't be found. I don't care for cat and dog S in my yard.
Gun Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2014
CMS wrote:
All dogs and cats should be controlled by their owners and they should be licensed. If they are running loose animal conrol should pick them up and get rid of them if the owner can't be found. I don't care for cat and dog S in my yard.
Even though the grounds keepers at your nursing home clean it up?
Sky King

West Milton, OH

#17 Apr 23, 2014
Now, if only they could spay and neuter their bastard breeders and bottom feeder aka baby daddies and unwed Obama mama.
CMS

West Chester, OH

#18 Apr 24, 2014
If you can't afford to feed them and take care of them don't breed them.
The Hack Checker

Tipp City, OH

#19 Apr 27, 2014
If li'l gangstahs wants to shoot, let 'em shoot cats in addition to dere fellow Dimuhcrats, 'cause us taxpayers don't beah needin' to pay fo' dere breedin'. At least dey'd beah doin' good deeds by stoppin' dem cats dat breeds.
hmm

Springfield, OH

#20 Apr 28, 2014
The Hack Checker wrote:
If li'l gangstahs wants to shoot, let 'em shoot cats in addition to dere fellow Dimuhcrats,'cause us taxpayers don't beah needin' to pay fo' dere breedin'. At least dey'd beah doin' good deeds by stoppin' dem cats dat breeds.
You do realize tax payers pay people to breed dogs because they are considered live stock. The dogs are kept in horrible conditions. Its Ok you already sound to stupid to have a clue.
Gun Nut

West Milton, OH

#21 Apr 28, 2014
Let's make it a gangsta game for fleeting fame, letting thugs shoot cats and keep score, encouraging them to kill even more! They and their friends could all join in and get some exercise and jog while they shoot at stray cats and stray dogs. This might not seem to be nice or sweet, but unlicensed stray animals should not be roaming the street.
CMS

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Apr 28, 2014
I say euthanize them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 29 min truth to power 31,408
"Local literary fame is a pain" 5 hr Literature Lover 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr FOX knews 19,466
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 8 hr Student 4 Conceal... 79
"Let us save our fake feigned outrage" Thu Fan of Leon The Man 2
Regarding this income-gap crap: Thu Dark Dumbass Dimu... 5
"Regarding anti-Keystone Gruber Goobers" Nov 19 Leon Harrison 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News