our lady of the highlands

Posted in the Springboro Forum

our lady of the highlands

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2011
looking for all girls from our lady of the highlands fort thomas ky still looking for chanda fisher , mitzi brockman , hope hurley , vicki kidd,kimberly abatello, carol wingler, linda ferguson,linda kliens , Vicky Boudell from Decatur Illinois ,marie markberry from Dayton Ohio,sally Metzger, sue clements, Darlene Ard, Carla Bourne from Indiana,patty mason, Debbie ray, Kathy bobo , Cathy cols ton, and lots of others from our lady of the highlands would like to reunite all girls all years that ever lived there in fort Thomas KY.
Kathy Lynch

Taylorville, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2012
our lady of the highlands wrote:
looking for all girls from our lady of the highlands fort thomas ky still looking for chanda fisher , mitzi brockman , hope hurley , vicki kidd,kimberly abatello, carol wingler, linda ferguson,linda kliens , Vicky Boudell from Decatur Illinois ,marie markberry from Dayton Ohio,sally Metzger, sue clements, Darlene Ard, Carla Bourne from Indiana,patty mason, Debbie ray, Kathy bobo , Cathy cols ton, and lots of others from our lady of the highlands would like to reunite all girls all years that ever lived there in fort Thomas KY.
Who is this? I was there for 2.5 years.I remember Sally Metzger,she had a brain tumor & her bed was next to mine.Maybe Sue C.& Debbie R.How about Linda Fonville,Bonna Williams? I was 14 when there.Remember Barb Obrien?I'm thinking Sister Kevin is dead?94 years old? keep posting!
Jessica Pfaff

Covington, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Kathy Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this? I was there for 2.5 years.I remember Sally Metzger,she had a brain tumor & her bed was next to mine.Maybe Sue C.& Debbie R.How about Linda Fonville,Bonna Williams? I was 14 when there.Remember Barb Obrien?I'm thinking Sister Kevin is dead?94 years old? keep posting!
I work at Sisters of the Good Shepherd in fort thomas ky right in front of where our lady of the highlands was located. Sister kevin and sister lawerence are here and still alive.
Bonna

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2014
Kathy from what I've been told Mother Kevin is still alive but in a state of dementia. I personally think she was always demented!!
Bonna

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2014
Who here remembers Holly? Can't think of her last name.
Debbie

United States

#8 May 3, 2014
Amen to that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nina Turner 19 min Literature Lover 2
I've got to call this one in! 27 min Literature Lover 4
Leon Harrison on E-Wood Indepent front page! 29 min Literature Lover 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Skillet P Funk 19,410
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr disappointed 31,326
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 8 hr TEA 2,044
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) Thu truth to power 36

Freeze Watch for Warren County was issued at October 31 at 3:30PM EDT

Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]