Let's all spy on.....

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey, got a GREAT idea! How about giving Generals Hayden and Alexander a taste of their own medicine, AND perhaps some known NSA members: SPY ON THEM!! Get in their faces, take their pictures, hang on their every words, stick their info on YouTube.

Oh, and if you get a toy drone for Christmas, make sure you try it out on them following them everywhere. And if they complain SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!!!

So, NSA, SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!
Retard Republicun

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Can you stroke your bone while you fly your drone, and look into those windows of young girls' and women's homes; watching through their bedroom windows at night, while they undress and lay down to caress their firm young beautiful flat-bellied bodies so tight? You and your drone can hide while they lay back and relax and spread their lovely legs and open their thighs...with or without guys.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Porno DVD! No bullshittin'! The plot and script have already been written!
Rambo

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2014
 
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Porno DVD! No bullshittin'! The plot and script have already been written!
And the FBI complaint has been written!(and sent!)
The Hack Checker

New Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

You can watch them through their bedroom windows at home with your drone while you stroke your bone and they make themselves moan! I'll get pissed if I don't get credit or royalties or a copyright for this!
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

The Hack Checker wrote:
You can watch them through their bedroom windows at home with your drone while you stroke your bone and they make themselves moan! I'll get pissed if I don't get credit or royalties or a copyright for this!
copyright or no; who's going to BUY this scheit anyway.
Rambo the race baiter

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
copyright or no; who's going to BUY this scheit anyway.
Perverted old farts who are at least age 63(like Leon), you see
Gotta Agree

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Rambo the race baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted old farts who are at least age 63(like Leon), you see
Hi Harveballs !!
How was your holiday at the "Special Home for People with Mental Problems" ?
Diga get everything you wanted?
Like a backbone?
Guts?
A course on how not to be a coward?
Those were more like things you NEEDED...but what did you want?
A new bus pass?
HHHEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWHEEEHAAAWWWW WWW!!!!!!!!!!
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 6, 2014
 
Truth wrote:
Hey, got a GREAT idea! How about giving Generals Hayden and Alexander a taste of their own medicine, AND perhaps some known NSA members: SPY ON THEM!! Get in their faces, take their pictures, hang on their every words, stick their info on YouTube.
Oh, and if you get a toy drone for Christmas, make sure you try it out on them following them everywhere. And if they complain SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!!!
So, NSA, SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!
...or their pretty young daughters and girlfriends.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 6, 2014
 
Yeah, let us invest and see who buys those DVDs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 29,014
mentally ill FELONS! 11 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,098
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 18 hr The Hack Checker 1
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 18 hr The Hack Checker 1
EPA: Vapor intrusion in Ohio suburb more serious 18 hr Loony Lib 3
Mechanic who built first aircraft engine for Wr... 18 hr Loony Lib 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••