Big Timer Auto an Towing

Big Timer Auto an Towing

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Firesnake

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2013
This shop has a F on the BBB, just wished I had of checked them out better! They had a shop up off N,Dixie, now their back off 5th street McLain, was looking for a used car just to get back an forth too work, oh yeah we have a good one the motor has been re-done ect.ect,I,m a woman an we seem to really get screwed over. Didn't have it 3 days when the transmission seal blew, oh will fix it well that was 8 days ago! These people don't have a business account they live from fix an pocket the money! WOW, they sure couldn't wait to get our money an run out an have their phones turned back on an pay their electric bill at home! Please don't go their you'll hear nothing but lies how long does it take to replace a seal? That's right you have to have the money first to buy the parts dud! Please check the BBB out first before you get ripped off like I did!
Montezuma

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Owner's first name wouldn't be Bruce, would it? We had an experience with a situation like that. Bought the car, it seemed fine, except for the fact that he refused to use any notary for the transaction except his own. Turned out he was not only not really repairing the cars properly, he was stiffing the state of it's proper sales tax money. The transmission went out when we had had the car about a week. The guy also has a reputation for towing cars his finds on the road without the owner's permission so he can get the towing charge. Don't remember his last name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Fitus T Bluster 21,046
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) 23 hr Kitty katt 10
Anybody know her Wed White Guy 1
Leon harrison has been banned from fb Tue Smokersstink 7
Former swimming pool at Old River NCR park (Jul '10) May 23 Gary Gueltig 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) May 21 Truth to Power 31,985
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) May 20 Soulmate 58

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages