Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

I am an Obama fan because I get to keep my grandfathered union healthcare plan! I am not pissed because I am content to exist! And, by the way, my benefits and pension and savings are as safe as my 401k! I can ignore and forget that they are backed by government that can ignore and forget never-ending deficit spending with debts without fear or regrets! Tee, hee, hee, means testing will never apply to me and those broke folks who won't have it tough because we will get our benefits with enough stuff! We won't have enough assets to make IRS panties wet I bet! Thus we will not discuss, cuss or fuss because they will not take or confiscate our assets away from us!
DAYTON TAXPAYER

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Yeah Leon, you always took every handout you could get
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Without shame or blame, they defame Leon Harrison's famous name, he being hated and equated to subjects unrelated. These Leon-hating media sluts show their butts and show that they are nuts. They will feeeelll neglected and rejected and robbed, after their parents' assets are depleted when they cannot be hidden, protected or secreted. They will pout, shout and frown, when their parents' assets cannot be legally passed down instead of around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min very true facts 18,736
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Heather 30,173
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Marvin Levels 188
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 2 hr IdontKNOW 2,036
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 2 hr near side 10
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 15 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 15 hr The Hack Checker 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••