Whatever you want to know.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Darren

Middletown, OH

#25 Mar 31, 2014
Are you for real? You must be out of your mind
I'm new to the area and there is no way this is a real post? No one is this stupid , are you?
get a clue

Fairborn, OH

#26 Mar 31, 2014
Darren wrote:
Are you for real? You must be out of your mind
I'm new to the area and there is no way this is a real post? No one is this stupid , are you?
If you are new, you should hold your remarks to yourself till you learn AND understand the facts. Or, as a lot like to say trying to deceive " I just STUMBLED" onto this site.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

#27 Apr 3, 2014
Welcome to the area, Darren. And yes, you will soon find out how much corruption can be found here.

Being new to the area, your car will no doubt, not be known to the local pig farm. As such, prepare to be pulled over on your way back from Hospitals in the middle of the night, having your relatives pulled over whenever they visit, and having your wife screwed by the local PD, while you pay for them to be on the clock. It will not matter if you or anyone you know was not breaking any laws or statutes, they will conveniently make up some new ones for you, lose their recordings of the incident, and then tamper with evidence and VIOLA! You are guilty.
AAPFranklin

Miamisburg, OH

#28 Apr 15, 2014
Very glad I found this discussion. I have much to say about my experiences with the Springboro Police over the past several years and recently went to court to plead not guilty for a non moving violation..I have the dash cam video and know my civil rights were violated and also that the ticket they want me to JUST PAY is not even a valid violation. Yet I was still found guilty. I would like to speak to someone out of this forum if possible to share my story and support any and all in their effort to stop this corruption and injustice !!

Since: Apr 14

Miamisburg, OH

#29 Apr 15, 2014
SilentKnight wrote:
Contact me nine three seven five five nine thirteen ten.
And to the admins of this page, using the "no address/contact info" clause to delete a post regarding an on-going investigation IS a crime.
To the crooked cops that report it as a violation, I have now informed the Admins. YOU can, and will, ALSO be charged with collusion, and hindering an investigation.
May I contact you at the number listed above ?
SilentKnight

Dayton, OH

#30 Apr 15, 2014
AAPFranklin....I did get your message, unfortunately, I was out looking into a job out of town. I am home now and need to get some dinner in me. I *WILL* call you here in an hour or two tonight.

Please post on here, for the benefit of everyone, what the "violation" was that you were charged with. Share your story, you will be AMAZED at the number of people out there with stories just like yours.

Springboro, OH

#31 Apr 16, 2014
SilentKnight wrote:
AAPFranklin....I did get your message, unfortunately, I was out looking into a job out of town. I am home now and need to get some dinner in me. I *WILL* call you here in an hour or two tonight.
Please post on here, for the benefit of everyone, what the "violation" was that you were charged with. Share your story, you will be AMAZED at the number of people out there with stories just like yours.
Yes, please share, this should be good.....I am sure we will be AMAZED at what you didn't do wrong....
SilentKnight

Dayton, OH

#32 Apr 17, 2014
share wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please share, this should be good.....I am sure we will be AMAZED at what you didn't do wrong....
LOL.....Welcome back to the group, Anderkin. BTW, I did talk with him...and we are coming for you.
Fustrated Boro Guy

Powell, OH

#33 May 1, 2014
Well, I was driving home from Kmart last night on SR 73 (Central Ave) going east at 10:15 PM. Driving along following another car and all of a sudden they slam on their breaks because a Springboro cop decides to pull a very sudden U-Turn right in front of the IGA store. This almost caused a serious accident with the car in front of me hitting the Springboro cop and me slamming into them. The Springboro cop did not signal his turn and just decides to pull a U-Turn with no warning or signal almost causing a serious accident. He never turned on his emergency lights or anything. I looked at him and he had this I am going to kill someone look in his face like all Springboro have all the time. He drove off with no emergency lights on or anything. He was driving one of the overpriced and unnecessary SUV's they have. He was a white male with a buzz cut and this occurred at 10:15 PM on Wednesday April 30, 2014 in front of the IGA on SR 73. This kind of aggressive behavior needs to stop with this police department. Enough is enough. I was so mad that this guy almost caused a 3 car pile up and for what? By the way, they have way to many cops on duty in Springboro for the level of crime going on. This is a bedroom community with little crime. I can see having 2 on duty but the 7 plus they have every night is way overkill and a waste of taxpayer money.
not going anywhere

Miamisburg, OH

#34 May 14, 2014
i want to start by saying i was on a search for understanding and forgiveness. and still have found none. to all those that think we are criminals or crazy for saying spd needs to get rid of a few officers i have a clean record and im not crazy well maybe a little but we all r i have had several runins with spd in the last few years no tickets just minor dont touch the white line with your trailor kind of crap. until the last eight months. my search for forgiveness starts because of nathanial surely no man can be this big a c.s. without some form of deep hurt but after long searches and multiple run ins with the same guy i believe he is just evil. this post is really to his young brothers in blue distance yourself or try to help him see the err in his ways follow your mission statement found on spd home site (maybe show it to nathanial ) i dont think he has read it we the citizens are having trouble finding justice against these kinds of officers and curruption in high places but we know you know and you can help you are our future we need you and will support you. now to nathanial and officers like him i will not fear you i will not stand for my rights being violated you can change your ways i know you have a dangerous job i know you need to be firm sometimes but your actions are uncalled for if you are scared of your citizens maybe you might find another place of employment for if your fear causes you to abuse others and you need backup for every little traffic stop or involve other good officers for your nonsense traffic stops then all the little man comments are true as well as the your a liar well then im sure all the other accusations are true i will not fear you or others like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion Nuts, GO AWAY!!! 11 hr USfirst 4
Shaun Lockhart on GARLAND AVE 11 hr JunkySympathizer 2
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Thu Dayton deal 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 7 Proud American 20,707
News Three indicted in assault, rape that left victi... Dec 7 MookyBlaylock 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 7 MookyBlaylock 5
Will CBS cancel "Madame Secretary" now? Dec 7 Fan of Leon The Man 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages