Whatever you want to know.

Posted in the Springboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#1 Feb 5, 2014
I recently applied for a job and listed Springboro as a previous employer since the city was a previous employer. The problem is, I had an agreement with the city through a legal document that they would only give me a neutral reference.(I was fired but it was ruled unfair not by the FOP but by THE STATE OF OHIO)I agreed in the same document not to discuss the complete harassment and cover ups performed by the police department. Well, someone in the police department didn't read the memo and lied when a reference was requested. Since they think they can fail to abide by our legal agreement then I shall too fail to abide by it. I have more mud to sling than anyone who has ever posted here. Yes, I have read every post. Everything I will post is the truth. I have never lied and never will. Before anyone asks....I was not released from my job for lying and was NEVER EVER suspected of lying. Also, I HAVE NEVER POSTED TO THIS BOARD BEFORE BECAUSE OF THE AGREEMENT. I am only posting because Springboro failed to follow the rules yet again. Now, let's get to your questions. Want to know about abuse by officers? Want to know how that chief stayed there? Wanto know what happened to certain employees? Ask away. Since they won't follow rules I'm now not following rules except I actually tell the truth.
Finally

Springboro, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2014
What do you got on the people still working there. I know there is some corruption in the handeling of those who have been fired, and perhaps that can be explored, but it is critical to get the information on the current group of corrupt officers out into the community so folks can be mobilized to do something.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#3 Feb 7, 2014
Lt. Parker. Ordered me to release his son to him after I had arrested hi for a DUI. He was beyond DUI. If he had tested it would have been over a 2.0
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Nate Anderkin... I once caught him at a woman's house (she was married and so was he) while on duty. He left his patrol car unlocked and running. After failing to reach him on the radio I and another officer took his cruiser and parked it over a mile away. Until he reads this post he had no idea who did it. I didn't know what else to do because he was screwing so many women while married and on duty.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#5 Feb 7, 2014
How many people would you like listed that screwed the dispatcher Carol Schweigert? I have video and audio. There was also a detective(at the time) caught screwing her at her house while on duty. I have MANY audio files of the chief and LT. Parker saying things that would make your hair stand up.

You gotta know when to hold em. Know when to fold em.

I knew how to keep them and after being screwed over I'm going to show them!

This gets much, much worse with proof. Should have known your place this time.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#6 Feb 7, 2014
In regards to the "Not knowing what else to do" about Nate in the previous comment since I know people will ask..... He had already been talked to about screwing around multiple times. He was even caught lying and received 1 day off with pay. SERIOUS PUNISHMENT! that's what happens when you do side jobs off duty for a dirty chief. He fires anybody who missteps (not a lie but a minor change after multiple interviews) but not anybody who lies directly, with a purpose to lie for gain.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#7 Feb 7, 2014
I can keep going for days. I just need more interest. Ill name names and I have evidence. I'm not scared of these idiots. They have taken all I have left to take so airing this out won't hurt me a bit. Let's keep going!
Tell More

Springfield, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I can keep going for days. I just need more interest. Ill name names and I have evidence. I'm not scared of these idiots. They have taken all I have left to take so airing this out won't hurt me a bit. Let's keep going!
Tell about the City Manager? The Mayor?
Finally

Tipp City, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2014
I am interested to hear what you have to say about the Chief.. Everyone seems to be quiet about him.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Sorry these are so late but I have to work late for little money due to what these people have done. I was a shoe in for a really good job. I worked myself silly to get back into shape physically and prepare myself mentally to go back into policing. I moved far away and started my life over. All I wanted was what was promised to me, A NEUTRAL reference. I didn't even need a good one. The job was mine but for some reason either the chief or Lt. Parker cannot let go. I was even told during my background investigation that they knew the Chief of Springboro was not an honest man. That's pretty significant given that I'm over 1200 miles away. In the end I recovered a very negative reference over the phone by either the Lt or the Chief and that was explained very clearly to me by my background investigator. If it were not for that I would have continued to keep my mouth shut.

Next up I will tell you all about the secret meetings held to get officers to write more tickets and about how many officers escaped situations just to get people into positions where force was used.
Anonymous

Apollo Beach, FL

#14 Feb 11, 2014
The number 1 abuse you folks should consider is the revenue generator of the Springboro mayor's court. Mayor's court is not a court of record and the chief is strongly opposed to its demise. Mayor's court is simply an avenue for revenue generation. Only 2 of the 50 US states have them because they are so corrupt. Defense attorneys love them. Their client gets a fine paid to the city and and get off on a lesser charge. The forcing of cases into mayors court happens every day at Springboro. Why not take a 15th offense driving under suspension and get money out of him only to reduce the charge to not having a license? All they care about is the fine. Think about it, nearly every mayors court case is reduced in lieu of a fine. Why? The entire system and police department would fail without it. The mayors court is what keeps them alive. Every reputable city has a municipal court but not Springboro. That's more corruption than you can fit since there have been bills proposed to rid the state of mayors courts. Even the stupidest of politicians understand mayor's courts do nothing but keep small illegitimate police departments in business.
reality

Springfield, OH

#15 Feb 12, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
The number 1 abuse you folks should consider is the revenue generator of the Springboro mayor's court. Mayor's court is not a court of record and the chief is strongly opposed to its demise. Mayor's court is simply an avenue for revenue generation. Only 2 of the 50 US states have them because they are so corrupt. Defense attorneys love them. Their client gets a fine paid to the city and and get off on a lesser charge. The forcing of cases into mayors court happens every day at Springboro. Why not take a 15th offense driving under suspension and get money out of him only to reduce the charge to not having a license? All they care about is the fine. Think about it, nearly every mayors court case is reduced in lieu of a fine. Why? The entire system and police department would fail without it. The mayors court is what keeps them alive. Every reputable city has a municipal court but not Springboro. That's more corruption than you can fit since there have been bills proposed to rid the state of mayors courts. Even the stupidest of politicians understand mayor's courts do nothing but keep small illegitimate police departments in business.
IMO mayor's courts have a lot in common with the notorius red light cameras.
The general claim is both are out there to make it safer for the general public. But in fact of the matter is both mayor's courts and red light cameras have a capacity to target indescrimately. How can a red light camera know the driver of a car at any specific time is the the same person as the car's registrant? It doesn't. Recently, "Sloanie's Law has been enacted in order to force municipalities to do the responsible thing by getting rid all unmanned red light and speed cameras. There are municipalities around Ohio and the nation that have fiscal budgets that hinge almost entirely on revenue generated from red light camera fines. If red light cameras are the prime source of revenue for these municipalities, perhaps it's time they consider dissolving themselves and merging into a neighboring entity.

What's different about Mayor's courts? Not much, except police generally don't have time to target indescriminately. They tend to leave that for the judges. Very rarely do you see jail time or heavy fines go to those with power, status, and a high-profile local attorney. Almost withour exception, the prime revenue generator in mayor's courts are folks who are scaping by and cannot afford law services.
SilentKnight

Middletown, OH

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Send it to me, from wherever you are, put NO RETURN ADDRESS on it. And send ONLY COPIES. Do NOT send me originals. Keep them where ONLY you know where they are.
SilentKnight

Miamisburg, OH

#18 Feb 21, 2014
Contact me nine three seven five five nine thirteen ten.

And to the admins of this page, using the "no address/contact info" clause to delete a post regarding an on-going investigation IS a crime.

To the crooked cops that report it as a violation, I have now informed the Admins. YOU can, and will, ALSO be charged with collusion, and hindering an investigation.
SilentKnight

Miamisburg, OH

#19 Feb 21, 2014
To: Anonymous

Keep an eye out on this thread. Post a date/time that you can be on EST, and I will post an address that you can send the evidence too. Then no one can get the post deleted before you get a chance to get the address. Send me copies of EVERYTHING you have. It will be an address outside of Ohio, which makes interfering with the delivery of said evidence a Federal Crime, and it will fall within the jurisdiction of the FBI.
Reformer

Springfield, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2014
What can be done to get this department investigated?

Nathan Anderkin and the Chief need to go for sure.

Are there any good officers with SPD? Any who might support an effort to clean up SPD?

What or who is SPD most afraid of? In other words - who can the people of Springboro reach out to, to fight back against this aweful department?
Anonymous wrote:
In regards to the "Not knowing what else to do" about Nate in the previous comment since I know people will ask..... He had already been talked to about screwing around multiple times. He was even caught lying and received 1 day off with pay. SERIOUS PUNISHMENT! that's what happens when you do side jobs off duty for a dirty chief. He fires anybody who missteps (not a lie but a minor change after multiple interviews) but not anybody who lies directly, with a purpose to lie for gain.
reality

Springfield, OH

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Reformer wrote:
What can be done to get this department investigated?
Nathan Anderkin and the Chief need to go for sure.
Are there any good officers with SPD? Any who might support an effort to clean up SPD?
What or who is SPD most afraid of? In other words - who can the people of Springboro reach out to, to fight back against this aweful department?
<quoted text>
There's only one way this can happen. Citizens who possess valid evidence have to band together in solidarity. The larger the focus group, the less effective their intimidation tactics.
Areyouserious

Seychelles

#22 Feb 24, 2014
SilentKnight wrote:
Contact me nine three seven five five nine thirteen ten.
And to the admins of this page, using the "no address/contact info" clause to delete a post regarding an on-going investigation IS a crime.
To the crooked cops that report it as a violation, I have now informed the Admins. YOU can, and will, ALSO be charged with collusion, and hindering an investigation.
Actually, the owners of the site are free to do whatever they want with their own site...

Besides, the "on-going" investigation only applies to a legitimate law enforcement investigation...meaning being conducted by a legitimate law enforcement officer under the flag of a legitimate law enforcement agency...which you are obviously not! If you were, you would already know how to get the information you are seeking through Topix.
SilentKnight

Dayton, OH

#23 Mar 1, 2014
Thank you Officer Peagler. Now, go back to your donuts. The owners of the site are NOT free to hinder an investigation. Furthermore, the investigation is being conducted by Members of the Ohio House of Representatives.

When you are done with your 700 Hours worth of training (HALF that required to be a Masseuse) try realizing that you are commenting to a man of actual intelligence. Your complete incompetence in your job and your attempts to spread disinformation are falling on deaf ears here.

Don't worry, when the investigation concludes and you morons are out of jobs...I hear Taco Bell will hire you to get the credit for hiring felons.

Now, if your statement had any actually legal truth to it, you would also realize that you just stated that Springboro Police can NEVER have a legitimate on-going investigation on ANY subject...Since they are an illegitimate law enforcement agency.(I actually HATE doing the words "Law Enforcement" such an injustice as having to be associated with Springboro PD)
SilentKnight

Middletown, OH

#24 Mar 23, 2014
Well, it seems that Prosecutorial Misconduct is alive and well in Springboro and Warren County. The Appeal has been verified, and now they are ready to take this to a Jury trial.

This has gone on for over a year, even though by law they only have 180 days to get this resolved. But, to try and waste MORE taxpayers' dollars to try and get a conviction for a simple traffic stop is ridiculous.

I will, once again, be looking at a trial, at least THIS time by a Jury, in late JUNE. I look forward to the Prosecutor, Tim Tepe, explaining how I could have violated the law by "failing to comply with the lawful order of a Police Officer", when said Police Officer REFUSED to identify himself when asked THREE (3) times, on video. And how said "Officer" will try and explain threatening to arrest for refusing to roll down a window completely, and then attempting to break into the car!

Stand by folks, this promises to get VERY fun watching the Prosecution squirm! They have even gone so far as to bring in a visiting Judge to try this case.....a 72 Year Old retired Judge at that!

I think this should, at the very least, add another $4-5 Million Dollars onto my Civil Rights violation Claim against them.

And before Peagler gets on here spouting his BS again....Yes, YOU will be included PERSONALLY in the Lawsuit as a Defendant. Your reckless violations of the Law will keep you from being exempted.(Remember, you only have LIMITED immunity. That means your WILLFUL violation of the Law WILL negate your limited immunity.)

This is going to turn out to be a GREAT year for me. Thank you to the corruption of the Springboro Police Department, YOU have made this all possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 4 hr Soulmate 167
Not for the faint of heart. 9 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
Miamisburg junkies on Pearl st and sycamore Sun Original resident 17
Power Sun Ron 1
overlook workers Sun sorry thiefs 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Aug 19 Dig Bick 106

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages