Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,801

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Read more
Not A Chance

Springboro, OH

#31375 May 23, 2014
grass is greener wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever left a job for another job that paid better?
Just said No to a job just because it paid more money. That's because I was happy with being paid for quality work at a job that was close to home, with attractive comfortable working conditions, away from the heavy traffic and long daily commute. However, my
co-worker and good friend always kept an eye open for an exta dollar; once telling the boss of a better offer and asking that salary be matched; boss said No Way, clean out your desk and go now. To this day my good friend laments over making the wrong decision. But, different strokes for different folks. It great for Springboro employees to leave Springboro schools for a job that pays more-- its just a bit tiring hearing our school superintendent constantly lament that unless we pay constantly increasing salaries/compensation beneifts package deals to our already well paid staff, that we are going to lose these quality experienced administrators and teachers..... and we all know what that means.... the danger of BRAIN DRAIN throughout our community with our children's future at risk and our
property values sinking .... way down low in the Boro. Good Golly Miss Molly! whole lot of brain drain going on!

FACTS NOT SPIN

Maineville, OH

#31376 May 23, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering WHY the Children First Board Members did not offer a rebuttal to the Union First Board members' takeover of Taxpayers Money to bail out the Athletics funding gap?
It is certainly recognized that Charles Anderson, Ron Malone and David Stuckey have the insanely popular Union First Majority Authority; but that doesn't make voting money out of General Fund the right thing to do for our school children and community.
Why was there no discussion in the board room asking tough questions to the Athletic Director as to why the sports program leaders kept spending money that they did not have in their budget to spend?
Why was Matt Louis not interrogated by the Board of Education members to find out just which one of those school employees under his leadership chose to ignore responsibility and accountability to their superior; and why did school employee Matt Louis allow this "funding gap" to broaden out of control under his watch?
None of these questions that are important to all Springboro Taxpayers were ever asked in the Board room; the ineffective approach of board members suggesting that Taxpayers should pick up the funding gap in classroom fees, in addition to bailing out the overspending of the Athletics budget is just not good enough reason for not holding all school employees accountable to live within their means.
To answer your question: "Why was there no discussion in the board room asking tough questions to the Athletic Director as to why the sports program leaders kept spending money that they did not have in their budget to spend?" I don't know. Why don't you ask the "Old BOE members"? The "old" KPR BOE voted to transfer funds from the General Acct to the Sports Program... FACTS NOT SPIN:

November 19, 2013 BOE Meeting
Request: Advance $150,000 cash from Genral Fund 001 to Athletic Fund 300-903B

Motion by Jim N Rigano, second by Jim N Rigano.
Final Resolution: Motion Carries
Yea: Kelly J Kohls, Don A Miller, Jim N Rigano, Wendy Kull
FACTS NOT SPIN

Maineville, OH

#31377 May 23, 2014
The Truth Marches On wrote:
<quoted text>
Every ONE of our Springboro Stakeholders should know that this is certainly worth repeating!
Now that we know a Big Mistake was made in January 2014 by our BOE elected officials in voting for Charles Anderson and Ron Malone for President and Vice President, shouldn't people in the community protest for Correction of this Big Mistake, and for the Sake of Our Children First, vote our more experienced Board Members, Jim Rigano and David Petroni, into leadership positions of President and Vice President?
Nope...I think your candidates lost that would have continued your majority. The community endured the "Old" BOE majority. The Democratic process corrected that. You'll just have to wait until the next election and try again. Have a great day!!
Really SOS

Springboro, OH

#31378 May 23, 2014
FACTS NOT SPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question: "Why was there no discussion in the board room asking tough questions to the Athletic Director as to why the sports program leaders kept spending money that they did not have in their budget to spend?" I don't know. Why don't you ask the "Old BOE members"? The "old" KPR BOE voted to transfer funds from the General Acct to the Sports Program... FACTS NOT SPIN:
November 19, 2013 BOE Meeting
Request: Advance $150,000 cash from Genral Fund 001 to Athletic Fund 300-903B
Motion by Jim N Rigano, second by Jim N Rigano.
Final Resolution: Motion Carries
Yea: Kelly J Kohls, Don A Miller, Jim N Rigano, Wendy Kull
Really? Well if you really don't know, then your post really isn't necessary since you really have nothing to say other than the Same Old Spin -- Are you implying that everything wrong with the overspending of the athletic budget is the fault of the "old" KPR BOE? That Spin is getting pretty old and tired --

Truth is public record that this November 19,2013 Motion was to Amend the request to transfer the full amount of the funding gap in the athletic "overspent" budget and board members voted to amend the amount to the $150,000 cash from General Fund.

Have YOU heard it said..... Give a pig a pancake and the pig will come back and demand the butter and syrup? Well that's exactly what happend when the NEW board brought the recommendation to the public vote to amend the amendment, and take the rest of the money from General Fund,(that, by the way, was protected by the motion of amendment by those Children First "old" KRP BOE members, just doing what's right for our school children and community).
FACTS NOT SPIN

Maineville, OH

#31379 May 23, 2014
Evil in Springboro wrote:
Please send this the the evil people in Springboro. You know who they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Dk1IjtfeBcXX
"If we bankrupt ourselves we won't have a country." Basicaly no vaues are taught".
The evil people don't care about moral decay, financial ruin, the educatiodn cliff.
This education system does not respect anyone, school choice is key to success.
I do not trust this public education system to teach christian values if they can't even teach the science and beliefs of creationism.
We don't fear you union bullies anymore. You shut up and sit down and listen to us.
He says we expect media to lie and bully but when you lie, we will call what it is. EVIL
Q: But what do you think that the Bible, itself, says? Don't you know how it was arrived at?
A: I never made a calculation
Q: What do you think?
A: I do not think about things I don't think about.
Q: Do you think about things you do think about?
A: Well, sometimes.
&#8213; Scopes Trial

"Public" schools don't teach "Christian values" b/c they are not religious schools. They are "public" b/c they welcome ALL community members, regardless of their religion or no religious belief.

AND

http://www.salon.com/2012/01/24/the_ugly_trut...

AND

http://www.plunderbund.com/2014/05/16/athens-...

AND

http://www.plunderbund.com/2014/01/12/this-we...
lol

Springboro, OH

#31380 May 23, 2014
FACTS NOT SPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...I think your candidates lost that would have continued your majority. The community endured the "Old" BOE majority. The Democratic process corrected that. You'll just have to wait until the next election and try again. Have a great day!!
The community endured the "Old" BOE majority????

Get Real...... The community ELECTED the "Old" BOE majority!

One "Old" has been a former board member Charles Anderson and One "Old" has been a high school principal Ron Malone, and one "Old" has been a coach/teacher David Stuckey!

The community has ELECTED such an "Old" BOE majority that Springboro Stakeholders are now asking if our BOE majority leadership has in store for Springboro Schools a future ....or a funeral?
Blah Blah Blah

Springboro, OH

#31381 May 23, 2014
FACTS NOT SPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: But what do you think that the Bible, itself, says? Don't you know how it was arrived at?
&#8213; Scopes Trial
"Public" schools don't teach "Christian values" b/c they are not religious schools. They are "public" b/c they welcome ALL community members, regardless of their religion or no religious belief.
AND
AND
AND
There You Go Again..... Blah! Blah! Blah!
Insanely Hypocritical

Springboro, OH

#31382 May 23, 2014
FACTS NOT SPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
&#8213; Scopes Trial
AND
AND
AND
Obviously you have never attended a Springboro Board of Education public meeting during the years of Springboro parent Kelly Kohls' service as an elected Board of Education official.
Kelly Kohls is a good citizen, a great parent, a civic minded public servant who advocated tirelessly on the behalf of our Children First best interest; and our Union First Solidarity SEA union activists/staff members NEVER welcomed Kelly Kohls nor her children in our Springboro Schools. Kelly Kohls was bullied by our SEA staff/union activists and our Springboro parents for S-U-R-E, demonized by the OEA politics of personal destruction war of words. And this same bullyish unprofessional behavior is still going on and Springboro Parent Kelly Kohls is still standing strong, doing what's right for our schools and community
and that's what a real winner looks like even among a majority of losers.
It is proven in our community that no one outside the Inner circle of SEA Union First Solidarity is Welcomed in our schools, where every child must be held captive to the indoctrination of a union classroom teacher, with a dollar sign from the state "per pupil" stamped on the forehead as a badge of acceptance by the Springboro Education Association professional educators.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31383 May 24, 2014
FACTS NOT SPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
&#8213; Scopes Trial
AND
AND
AND
Despite your leftist progressive orientation you appear to be ill equipped to recognize the basis of Western Civilization and Culture. Judeo-Christian mores and values are impossible to escape because our country is awash with their import, and thankfully so. For centuries they have provided the basis by which we order our lives and our relationships with others.
Stalin and Mao detested faith because their teachings ran counter to the cults of personality they wished to enjoy. The left does not want choices, the left wants automatons prepared to do its bidding without question or remorse.

Why must only the NEA control how our money is spent on education? From where I sit, after one strips away the veneer of false and ethereal euphemisms,one is left with a failing system that is falls further and further behind the rest of the world.

It is not that all teachers are bad, it is the system that perpetuates mediocrity in the name of protecting the weaker links in the union chain. Who pays the price, the children, of course.

Since most children and parent will not find out until much later how they were scammed by a system that rewards phony accomplishment at the expense of true learning, the system self perpetuates.

As a new group prepares to graduate how many of those parents have learned the meaning of the semantic games that are played to make you feel better about the substandard education your children are paying for at the public expense?

How many know that on the all important ACT test our school average of 24.7 means most our kids got 63% and fewer of the correct answers for Reading and Math.

We really do not have that many children scoring that well on the ACT, 10% scoring above 30 on the ACT is not that great considering 40% of our children are said to be gifted in this district. What happened to the other 30% of the gifted kids? Grading on a curve can be quite deceiving.

For 2013 our ACT averages for each sujbect

English.....24.2 Scaled Score..... answers correct.....56/70 = 80%

Math........24.4 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....37/60 = 62%

Reading...25.1 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....27/40 = 67%

Science....24.3 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....29/40 = 73%

24 is arbitrary average number the ACT likes to use to define the middle. The above chart shows you just how advanced your children are when they score in that band.

Remember also that if we factor out the 10% who did really well, the 5% that disappeared to the Warren County Career Center between 8th and 10th grade, the 15% who did not even take the test, we find great percentage of the rest do not come close to getting even 60% correct on math and reading.

Mr. Malone led the charge to dumb down the curriculum and the culture of high expectations throughout the school district by taking the popular, easy way out, and concentrating on more fun stuff, rather than celebrating actual academic achievement.

After all, who benefits from not having to take final exams if you have perfect attendance?

The student?

Not hardly.

The school whose funding is premised on the number of students attending each day?

Say Bingo.
Excuse Me

Lebanon, OH

#31384 May 25, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite your leftist progressive orientation you appear to be ill equipped to recognize the basis of Western Civilization and Culture. Judeo-Christian mores and values are impossible to escape because our country is awash with their import, and thankfully so. For centuries they have provided the basis by which we order our lives and our relationships with others.
Stalin and Mao detested faith because their teachings ran counter to the cults of personality they wished to enjoy. The left does not want choices, the left wants automatons prepared to do its bidding without question or remorse.
Why must only the NEA control how our money is spent on education? From where I sit, after one strips away the veneer of false and ethereal euphemisms,one is left with a failing system that is falls further and further behind the rest of the world.
It is not that all teachers are bad, it is the system that perpetuates mediocrity in the name of protecting the weaker links in the union chain. Who pays the price, the children, of course.
Since most children and parent will not find out until much later how they were scammed by a system that rewards phony accomplishment at the expense of true learning, the system self perpetuates.
As a new group prepares to graduate how many of those parents have learned the meaning of the semantic games that are played to make you feel better about the substandard education your children are paying for at the public expense?
How many know that on the all important ACT test our school average of 24.7 means most our kids got 63% and fewer of the correct answers for Reading and Math.
We really do not have that many children scoring that well on the ACT, 10% scoring above 30 on the ACT is not that great considering 40% of our children are said to be gifted in this district. What happened to the other 30% of the gifted kids? Grading on a curve can be quite deceiving.
For 2013 our ACT averages for each sujbect
English.....24.2 Scaled Score..... answers correct.....56/70 = 80%
Math........24.4 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....37/60 = 62%
Reading...25.1 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....27/40 = 67%
Science....24.3 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....29/40 = 73%
24 is arbitrary average number the ACT likes to use to define the middle. The above chart shows you just how advanced your children are when they score in that band.
Remember also that if we factor out the 10% who did really well, the 5% that disappeared to the Warren County Career Center between 8th and 10th grade, the 15% who did not even take the test, we find great percentage of the rest do not come close to getting even 60% correct on math and reading.
Mr. Malone led the charge to dumb down the curriculum and the culture of high expectations throughout the school district by taking the popular, easy way out, and concentrating on more fun stuff, rather than celebrating actual academic achievement.
After all, who benefits from not having to take final exams if you have perfect attendance?
The student?
Not hardly.
The school whose funding is premised on the number of students attending each day?
Say Bingo.
How do you know what the kids learned if you don't take the final exam? Why would anyone think that is a good idea? No wonder we get the results on the ACT we see above.
Tell It Like It is

Springboro, OH

#31385 May 25, 2014
Not A Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Just said No to a job just because it paid more money. That's because I was happy with being paid for quality work at a job that was close to home, with attractive comfortable working conditions, away from the heavy traffic and long daily commute. However, my
co-worker and good friend always kept an eye open for an exta dollar; once telling the boss of a better offer and asking that salary be matched; boss said No Way, clean out your desk and go now. To this day my good friend laments over making the wrong decision. But, different strokes for different folks. It great for Springboro employees to leave Springboro schools for a job that pays more-- its just a bit tiring hearing our school superintendent constantly lament that unless we pay constantly increasing salaries/compensation beneifts package deals to our already well paid staff, that we are going to lose these quality experienced administrators and teachers..... and we all know what that means.... the danger of BRAIN DRAIN throughout our community with our children's future at risk and our
property values sinking .... way down low in the Boro. Good Golly Miss Molly! whole lot of brain drain going on!
Applause! Applause!

People in this community should wake up to the FACTS that we are a Community of many beliefs, including political and religious, and no matter how loudly our MVP (many voices project) of Springboro Education Association Union First "Solidarity" shouts at us, intimidates us, and bullies us with their politics of personal destruction and OEA War of Words Against Our Children First, Springboro Taxpayers will stand strong in opposition with THE ONE Voice of TRUTH..........

going about doing good for our school children and community, carrying the Red White and Blue Banner of NO NEW TAXES, high above the crowd of MVP's red ribbons tied around their Union Solidarity neighborhood trees, AND out of the shadow of the protests
of our SEA Youth union rallies and the "wearing of their Black tees" as demonstrated in Ron Malone's community wide temper tantrum thrown against Springboro Taxpayers in the "March Madness" of 2012. Shame On You, Ron Malone, who has been a SHS principal for thirteen years and is now a retired educator with 41 years PAST experience in education,

God Bless America! and May God Bless You and Your Family, our local, state, and federal elected officials, and May we always pray God's Wisdom for ourselves and our leaders; and always obey and respect our leaders' man made laws; UNLESS they contradict the Laws of Our Heavenly Father!

This is the day the Lord has made! Let Us Be Glad and Rejoice!
Many Faces One Hypocrite

Springboro, OH

#31386 May 25, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That "change" can already be seen in Todd Petrey.
The progress, improvement, and balanced budget in our district is quickly being nullified by MSA's hidden campaign agenda of giving the SEA everything it wants.
So, as a community, we're back where we were 8 years ago.
Don't be suprised if you begin seeing Todd Petrey's face above lots of demeaning DDN Neighbors columns... a la 2007 Dr. David Baker.
Not Surprised at all to see the Many Faces of Springboro School Superintendent Todd Petrey morphed into ONE community, BUT ugly, SEA of Union Solidarity.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31387 May 25, 2014
Many Faces One Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprised at all to see the Many Faces of Springboro School Superintendent Todd Petrey morphed into ONE community, BUT ugly, SEA of Union Solidarity.
Mr. Petrey is only doing what his bosses instruct him to do, unfortunately for the community and the children his bosses now are the teacher's union and those they control by proxy.

Wholesale changes in the budget are now occurring which will render our $10,000,000 SURPLUS into a budget DEFICIT in no time.

The drive to move more money into the union's coffers and away from students is now underway and will continue long past the point of deficit spending.

The use of the mission/vision program as a smoke screen to justify these actions by surveying the Neighbors for Springboro Schools, the SURE group, and the teacher's union is hoped to provide cover for those school board members involved in pressing for more tax dollars to give to the union.

I was wondering how a union controlled school board would spend our tax dollars, now we all know the answer in no uncertain terms, stupidly.
truth to power

Springboro, OH

#31388 May 27, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Petrey is only doing what his bosses instruct him to do, unfortunately for the community and the children his bosses now are the teacher's union and those they control by proxy.
Top 5 things to do with your family instead of attending upcoming Jeff Stec / Todd Petrey Community Pro-Levy Indoctrination Sessions:

1) At North Park's amphitheater, reinact with your family the infamous Scott Maney Lisa Babb duet "Look for the Union Label"

2) Visit Patricia Allyn Park's loop trail to become awed and inspired by the concrete apron which leads to nowhere.

3) Stop in at any Clear Creek fire station to see the progress of the stairwell-surfing playoffs.

4) Go to a CC trustee meeting. Openly play "bull$h!+ bingo" with the rest of the attendees whenever it's obvious that they've rehearsed some or part of the meeting.

5) Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Condition.
inside track

Springboro, OH

#31389 May 27, 2014
MoreRon Happenings Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Sorry Tina! First, Ron Malone pushes SHS principal out of the spotlight of Matt Louis Athletics Recognition of students; but that was just step one of MoreRon's addiction to power over all the SHS students and staff! We all saw the handwriting on the wall, as only a few of the Students showed up in the boardroom to accept their Special Recognition Award certificates presented by the "outsider" SHS principal, Ms. Daniel! Now, under the inept leadership of Union First Anderson/Malone, the SHS principal Ms. Daniel is being Replaced by the insanely popular Mr. Kyle Martin, who just a few months ago was just a lowly MoreRon wannabe-- and now he is a fully recognized and employed MoreRon high school principal.
Ask the SHS students, they'll tell you. A lot of the reason for this shift in jobs is because the current principal isn't so comfortable giving large presentations. Obviously it's hard to gain respect if communication isn't there.

In many ways, she's the polar opposite of Ron Malone, who daily went out of his way to become every students best friend. It's difficult to gain TRUE respect this way, as many students (and faculty members) learned ways to take advantage of Malone's laissez faire style of management.

Truth be told, it's been about 14 years since the students of Springboro High School have seen an effective principal.
Many Faces One Hypocrite

Springboro, OH

#31390 May 27, 2014
inside track wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the SHS students, they'll tell you. A lot of the reason for this shift in jobs is because the current principal isn't so comfortable giving large presentations. Obviously it's hard to gain respect if communication isn't there.
In many ways, she's the polar opposite of Ron Malone, who daily went out of his way to become every students best friend. It's difficult to gain TRUE respect this way, as many students (and faculty members) learned ways to take advantage of Malone's laissez faire style of management.
Truth be told, it's been about 14 years since the students of Springboro High School have seen an effective principal.
We all remember the fuss made by our SEA members/Union Activists for S-U-R-E when an "outsider" Ms. Christine Daniel was hired as the SHS principal. Remember the anguished
cries, moaning and groaning of MoreRons, questioning the decision of our former school board president for hiring the SHS principal from the "outside" when there were qualified professionals on the "inside" circle of union solidarity; who should have been "lifted up" to higher calling of filling the big boots of insanely popular PrinciPAL Ron (who stomped all over our Students First best interest running our high school like a union shop, ensuring union first employment security.)

Springboro Education Association members/union first activists for S-U-R-E didn't want the
task of indoctrinating a strong willed professional Female educator; so now the MSA good ole boys have liminated their intimidation; and hired on the status quo "well trained" good ole boy from the "inside" MR. Kyle Martin.
MoreRon Excuses

Springboro, OH

#31391 May 27, 2014
inside track wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make sense that "A lot of the reason for this shift in jobs is because the current principal isn't so comfortable giving large presentations?"

Neither does it make sense to bloat the cost of school administrators by adding a new position for the unpopular with the students, former SHS principal, Christine Daniel.
Good ole boy Todd Petrey is leading our school district in the direction of the same top-heavy high cost of Administrative employees that broke the backs of Springboro taxpayers, as we saw during the control of former school superintendent, David Baker.

During the wrongful reign of David Baker, Todd Petrey was one of the "top heavy" administrators at Dennis Elementary School, who saw that Springboro Taxpayers had educated themselves to recognize that our clear Mission of Vision was seeing the Big Picture that "Enough is Enough" and standing strong in exercising our "Freedom of Choice to Vote "No New Taxes!" Petrey recognized that the people had spoken; he sought employment security elsewhere; and now we can only wonder WHY Petrey is back in Springboro School district, repeating the same failed practices of the past, with his
Renewed Vision of Union First Solidarity Against our Children First best interest and the unprecedented progress made in our school district during the past two years!

As for "Ask the SHS students" "Isn't it time that Springboro Students got the quality education that Springboro Taxpayers are paying for...? and Isn't it time for our Board of Education members to hire the Professional Educators who KNOW what our Students Need for a quality classroom education, instead of always asking the Students what they "want" in an Educator?
Anonymous

Springboro, OH

#31392 May 27, 2014
Todd Petrey is a very big disapointment. A big narcissist. Now the adinistrator count is higher than ever. He has a full house of loyal servants. What is the new count? 25 admin? Lets talk about admn bloat. Tod also increased pay for travel, increased taxpayer payment for their healthcare, offers free exercise classes on campus for his peeps, pays his buddy $12,000 to listen to those pesky citzens then gives those underppreciated teachers a promise of a job for life and makes cuts to education to save money for raises. Guess what is next. Lets see tonight? Will it be a need for a levy or a "thanks to us you will not see a levy soon== forgetting we already know that. Watch they will conveniently not put State money into the forecast and will not put the millions of pipeline money into the budget. Why? They are going back to underestimating income and overestimting expenses=back to the old ways of business. What a shame and shame on you Petrey and school board. Shame shame shame
Tis Indeed A Shame

Springboro, OH

#31393 May 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Todd Petrey is a very big disapointment. A big narcissist. Now the adinistrator count is higher than ever. He has a full house of loyal servants. What is the new count? 25 admin? Lets talk about admn bloat. Tod also increased pay for travel, increased taxpayer payment for their healthcare, offers free exercise classes on campus for his peeps, pays his buddy $12,000 to listen to those pesky citzens then gives those underppreciated teachers a promise of a job for life and makes cuts to education to save money for raises. Guess what is next. Lets see tonight? Will it be a need for a levy or a "thanks to us you will not see a levy soon== forgetting we already know that. Watch they will conveniently not put State money into the forecast and will not put the millions of pipeline money into the budget. Why? They are going back to underestimating income and overestimting expenses=back to the old ways of business. What a shame and shame on you Petrey and school board. Shame shame shame
Indeed it will be a "thanks to US you will not see a levy soon."

It's called "putting out the fleece or testing the waters" or "come join our Union Solidarity and we'll put you on a committee working for Union First AGAINST our Children First and our Springboro Taxpayers." Don't be fooled by those dark shadowy figures in the background on the Logo promoting Jeff Stec's community engagement meetings of "Many Voices."

There is only ONE voice that our school superintendent and school board president is willing to listen to in our Community; and that is our potty mouthed Springboro Parent and Activist for S-U-R-E Stephanie Bindemann.

Tis Indeed A Shame, but that's the ONE District Policy Committee member chosen by Todd Petrey to be his ONE voice representing the MSA ONE status quo future of our school children, presented proudly at tonight's board meeting during pre-arranged public participation!
inside track

Springboro, OH

#31394 May 27, 2014
MoreRon Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make sense that "A lot of the reason for this shift in jobs is because the current principal isn't so comfortable giving large presentations?"
Again, ask SHS students. What's missing? To put it in one word:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 44 min Sky King 10
Things are hard for retards 47 min Sky King 2
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 1 hr Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? 6 hr Net Nut 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr trying 19,718
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! Fri Mindylynn 6
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Fri Juliannetyreece 8
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]