Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,514

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
lol

Springboro, OH

#31266 May 8, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
Sorry Doug I had you figured at 60 votes instead of 65. My apologies.
Here is the corrected statistics:
17,680 Rep voters
Petroni with 50 votes: 0.0028 %
Wiedeman with 65 votes: 0.0037 %
3,296 Dem voters
Bindeman with 24 votes: 0.0073 %
Greenburg with 11 votes: 0.0033 %
Gregg with 9 votes: 0.0013 %(this is the only one he did better than)
All three with 44 votes: 0.0134 %(over 4x the votes for Petroni)
You bested 2 of the 3 (but more securely).....
20/20 Vision can clearly see on this blog that Doug is 100% winner even among the majority of losers for S-U-R-E.
lol

Springboro, OH

#31267 May 8, 2014
Now everybody loves a joker... but really, Mr. Anderson!!!

Our newly elected Springboro School Board President, Charles Anderson, sold so many of his funeral home business ads to Springboro students at $1.00 per Like on Facebook; that now Inquiring Minds are asking: Is there a quality education in store for our schools' future..... OR a funeral for our 21st Century education Vision of Reform putting Kids first???
lol

Springboro, OH

#31268 May 8, 2014
Alls Ima Saying is that with the help of union classroom teacher Molly Wray's inside job of collecting the email ID's of Springboro students, we now have a union-first MSA majority elected as Springboro Board of Education representatives -- that insanely popular MSA threesome
that now adds up in the Board room to the Dead Weight of Two Retired Educators and One OSBA indoctrinated pro-union pro-levy board president, Charles Anderson, who owns and operates the community business of Anderson Funeral Homes and who now uses school district resources to sell advertising to Springboro students, promoting his own financial business gain.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31269 May 8, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
Sorry Doug I had you figured at 60 votes instead of 65. My apologies.
Here is the corrected statistics:
17,680 Rep voters
Petroni with 50 votes: 0.0028 %
Wiedeman with 65 votes: 0.0037 %
3,296 Dem voters
Bindeman with 24 votes: 0.0073 %
Greenburg with 11 votes: 0.0033 %
Gregg with 9 votes: 0.0013 %(this is the only one he did better than)
All three with 44 votes: 0.0134 %(over 4x the votes for Petroni)
You bested 2 of the 3 (but more securely).....
You do know that each precinct only elects its representative from the number of registered Republican and Democratic voters in that precinct, not the total of all voters in the county?

If not tally up your numbers again and see what you get.
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31270 May 8, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that each precinct only elects its representative from the number of registered Republican and Democratic voters in that precinct, not the total of all voters in the county?
If not tally up your numbers again and see what you get.
Didn't realize that. I ran the numbers again and it looks like B/G/G out did both you and Mr. Petroni...

Candidate Total Votes Percentage
Wiedeman 103 65 63.11 %
Petroni 143 50 34.97 %

Bindemann 27 24 88.89 %
GreenBerg 13 11 84.62 %
Gregg 13 9 69.23 %

Petroni was actually bested by at least 35 points by each of the dems.

Thanks for helping me prove my point, glad you asked me to run the numbers.....
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31271 May 8, 2014
Candidate--Total--Votes---Perc entage
Wiedeman----103-----65-----63. 11 %
Petroni-----143-----50-----34. 97 %

Bindemann----27-----24-----88. 89 %
GreenBerg----13-----11-----84. 62 %
Gregg--------13------9-----69. 23 %

Trying to make it easier to read plus...it's worth repeating....:)
Survey Says 100 Per Cent

Springboro, OH

#31272 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't realize that. I ran the numbers again and it looks like B/G/G out did both you and Mr. Petroni...
Wiedeman 103 65 63.11 %
Petroni 143 50 34.97 %
Bindemann 27 24 88.89 %
GreenBerg 13 11 84.62 %
Gregg 13 9 69.23 %
Survey says "the more you know" is proven 100% certified, as being the bigger bully, "out-doing" both Republican and Democrat good neighbors. Where's the glad in that?
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31273 May 9, 2014
Survey Says 100 Per Cent wrote:
<quoted text>
Survey says "the more you know" is proven 100% certified, as being the bigger bully, "out-doing" both Republican and Democrat good neighbors. Where's the glad in that?
How is stating the FACTS bullying. Especially when I was clarifying what Doug asked me to clarify???

Also why are these two not being accused of bullying:

John Parise: "Jobe, I was wondering how long you could go without rearing up your ugly face. "

Doug Wiedeman: "Your disparaging and inane comments are once again revealed to be the product of ill conceived hatred and the apparent lacking of a logical mind."

For that matter you insinuating I'm a bully is bullying.....

I wouldn't condiser me out doing someone who stated someone had an "ugly face" or caliming someone has "the apparent lacking of a logical mind" but you are entitled to your opinion.

I guess that's what you have to resort to when presented with the FACTS.
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31274 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
Interesting how these FACTS can be claimed as nuts or be disagreed with. Alot of denial out there.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31275 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>

Doug Wiedeman: "Your disparaging and inane comments are once again revealed to be the product of ill conceived hatred and the apparent lacking of a logical mind."
Because your ill conceived hatred and inane comments once again reveal the lack of a logical mind.

That is not bullying, just stating the obvious.

Try not hating so much, it will be good for your health.
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31276 May 9, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your ill conceived hatred and inane comments once again reveal the lack of a logical mind.
That is not bullying, just stating the obvious.
Try not hating so much, it will be good for your health.
Telling someone they lack a logical mind IS a form of bullying. It's belittling them just to make them look inferior to you.

"Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively impose domination over others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. "

The way to call people names on here and belittle them definitely is repeated and habitual. But why bother with FACTS.

Now about those FACTUAL statistics you asked me to post....
Brain Drain Alert

Springboro, OH

#31277 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiedeman 103 65 63.11 %
Petroni 143 50 34.97 %
Bindemann 27 24 88.89 %
GreenBerg 13 11 84.62 %
Gregg 13 9 69.23 %
Excuse Me, protesting "the more you know" proves "the meaner you grow."

You are trying to prove that Democrats "bested" Republicans in a primary election; but do you know that in the primary election, that Democrats and Republicans are electing their respective party leaders; and the Democrats and the Republicans are not running against each other; so how can you say that a Democrat "bested" a Republican, when Democrats were not even running in the primary election against Republicans?

Good Golly Miss Molly! You sure do like to bawl grandstanding your Winning a Race in which you weren't even in the running.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31278 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiedeman 103 65 63.11 %
Petroni 143 50 34.97 %
Bindemann 27 24 88.89 %
GreenBerg 13 11 84.62 %
Gregg 13 9 69.23 %
Less You Seemingly Know, even a child that has the rudimentary math education our schools provide would recognize the sheer folly of your argument.

If you add up the three distinct precincts that voted for these Democratic women, they were still out polled by what Mr.Petroni did in one precinct.

This despite the fact that these genteel women spent the better part of two and half years smearing Mr. Petroni with lies, innuendo, and a half truths.

And all they could muster between the three of them combined was 44 votes.

Mr Petroni earned 50 votes in one distinct precinct in defeat.

50 for one person

44 for THREE people

I wonder who got the most votes?

Come on now you can do this, who got more votes cast for their name?

Ms Gregg at 9 total votes?

Ms. Greenburg at 11 total votes?

Or the big Kahuna, Ms Bindeman at 24 total votes?

Or perhaps Mr. Petroni at 50 total votes?

9,11,24, or 50 which number is the largest?

Try again.
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31279 May 9, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Gregg at 9 total votes?
Ms. Greenburg at 11 total votes?
Or the big Kahuna, Ms Bindeman at 24 total votes?
Or perhaps Mr. Petroni at 50 total votes?
9,11,24, or 50 which number is the largest?
Try again.
You are a true bully at heart. "big Kahuna"? I thought you were better than name calling, but I guess not.

Talk percentages:

Ms. Gregg: 69.23 %
Ms. Greenberg: 84.62 %
Ms. Bindeman: 88.89 %

Mr. Wiedeman: 63.11 %
Mr. Petroni: 34.97%

34, 63, 69, 84, or 88 which number is the largest.

No doubt about it who the real bully is.....
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31280 May 9, 2014
Brain Drain Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me, protesting "the more you know" proves "the meaner you grow."
You are trying to prove that Democrats "bested" Republicans in a primary election; but do you know that in the primary election, that Democrats and Republicans are electing their respective party leaders; and the Democrats and the Republicans are not running against each other; so how can you say that a Democrat "bested" a Republican, when Democrats were not even running in the primary election against Republicans?
Good Golly Miss Molly! You sure do like to bawl grandstanding your Winning a Race in which you weren't even in the running.
Thanks, I know what a primary is, that's why I used the number of dems/reps to prove the point. I was merely pointing out that as far as percentages go the dems recieved more votes (support) from their constituents than the reps did.

Kind of obvious really.

Less than 35% of the voters bothered to "vote" or fill in a circle for him. Even when he was the only choice, they decided on NO choice.

Enjoy life in the bubble.....
Proverbial Wisdom

Springboro, OH

#31281 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
Not really worth repeating "The More You Know" since "The More You Know" refuses to grow from the better understanding of others on this blog.

We do see exercised by "The More You Know" the closed mindset of this Proverbial Wisdom:

"But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
-see Biblical reference in 2 Peter 2:22-
The More You Know

Xenia, OH

#31282 May 9, 2014
Proverbial Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really worth repeating "The More You Know" since "The More You Know" refuses to grow from the better understanding of others on this blog.
We do see exercised by "The More You Know" the closed mindset of this Proverbial Wisdom:
"But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
-see Biblical reference in 2 Peter 2:22-
"

You forgot "judge not least ye be judged" or "do unto others..." oh, what's the use.

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks." "If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig."
Waste Watchers

Springboro, OH

#31283 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>"
You forgot "judge not least ye be judged" or "do unto others..." oh, what's the use.
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks." "If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig."
Speaking of "Proverbial Wisdom" Springboro Families would be wise to take a look at what's happening now in our SEA/ Union controlled board room meetings. What a waste of opportunity for our school district to Compete for the best teachers for our children's future education by re-instating the old outdated practice of voting Continuing Contract for Five of our classroom teachers.

Yes it is true if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

It is also true IF you provide lifetime employment security Contract to whom the superintendent judges Today as "great" .... and then that old teacher doesn't learn new tricks and that's bad.... Tenure is still a lifetime employment security contract fully protected by the Springboro Education Association.... and that's potentially bad for the future of our schools and community.

Oh yeah...! About that pig in lipstick: ever hear the one about "IF you give a Pig a Pancake, the Pig will come back and take away your syrup and butter?

Worth Repeating

Xenia, OH

#31284 May 9, 2014

it's worth repeating....
names

Springboro, OH

#31285 May 9, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true bully at heart. "big Kahuna"? I thought you were better than name calling, but I guess not.
Talk percentages:
Ms. Gregg: 69.23 %
Ms. Greenberg: 84.62 %
Ms. Bindeman: 88.89 %
Mr. Wiedeman: 63.11 %
Mr. Petroni: 34.97%
34, 63, 69, 84, or 88 which number is the largest.
No doubt about it who the real bully is.....
No, Doug isn't better than name calling, although he will lecture you if/when you might call people names. The hypocricy is astonishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr melody colombus 19,556
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 9 hr Gun Nut 4
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 17 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Dec 18 The Hack Checker 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info