Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments
30,581 - 30,600 of 31,176 Comments Last updated Monday
Boro Anonymous

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31197
Apr 18, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Springboro fan wrote:
Springboro is a wonderful community. Let's not forget that and be thankful to our Lord now and always.
What's so wonderful about a community business man who uses his influence as BOE elected official to sell advertisements to our students for a dollar a like on his funeral home facebook?

What's so wonderful about a community school teacher violating our students privacy rights by using their ID's to promote election of retired educators to the school board?

What's so wonderful about Anonymous Panther emailing board members to solicit their approval of random kindness acts; but refusing the simple courtesy of revealing identity?

What's so wonderful about rewarding a teacher who violated students privacy rights with a supplemental contract as Mentor to students?

What's so wonderful about a community of unionism that would band together to promote a huge fire levy tax increase on all our wonderful Springboro families, even though more money was not even needed, as happened in our wonderful community last May 2013?

What's so wonderful about a community organizer, hired by our school superintendent, to come into our wonderful community and set up his union stewards to conduct special interest community meetings, pitting Neighbor against Neighbor, presenting Rationalization of intrusive questions such as "What are the Values in the Beliefs of Springboro Taxpayers" and "Why can't this wonderfully affluent community pass a school levy (even though it is proven that More money for educating our students is Not necessary)?
Narcissism

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31198
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for some elucidation
1) I put Mr Anderson's name on those signs because I felt that was the best ticket available to vote for at the time. Three people were to be elected and those were the three I felt would serve the children the best. Whether or not a flummoxed Mr. Malone would agree is beside the point. Who appointed Mr. Malone as the arbiter of whom I can or cannot support?
2) Mr. Petrey told Mr. Petroni the Anonymous Panther's email came from the Warren County Institute according to its IP address. It certainly sounds like a legitimate place, but I had never heard of it before. Where is the Warren County Institute you may ask? No where, it does not exist, Mr. Petrey made it up. Mr. Petroni's response to this IP address that came from a made up place in Mr. Petrey's mind was a query as to how are you going to graduate from Springboro if you don't go to school here? Why did Mr. Petrey pass along such false information to Mr. Petroni? Why did Mr. Petrey not simply tell Mr. Petroni the truth?
My conjecture is that he now works for the union directed board of education and as such is required to do as he is instructed. Gin up phony controversies, no problem.
3) How did Educate Springboro get all of those email addresses? Not from Karen DeRossa that is for certain. Does anyone wish to argue the fact that if Ms. DeRossa had stole the district's email list she would still be employed? Unlike Ms Wray, Ms DeRossa would not have the backing of the teacher's union behind her actions.
4) Put that information on the board and you do not get attacked, you just get ridiculed for being that simple minded and thusly so. Keep repeating mindless innuendos and you will find that your original contentions will fall under the weight of factual data.
5) Put your real name on your quiet innuendo campaign, it is quite liberating. Allow the general public the ability to see who is the author of this fabulous vein of exciting rumor, innuendo, and personal smears.
Yes Mr Petrey makes it up as he goes. Narcissism abounds in Springboro. The idiots of Springboro, including Mr. Miller fall for everything they are told. This ghost, Springboro student is a lie and the idiots fall for it every time. Petroni is the only intelligent person calling it what it is, a hoax. You fools embarrass everyone in Springboro. Next lets watch our School resource officer be the anonymous panther. Hiding behind others seems to be the rule in Springboro lying to the public is a matter of routine. Get your kids out of this sick system. A single brain shared by three board members and the Springboro admin is going to harm your children. Let Strittenburger go or are you afraid you won't replace her with another minion follower?
Springboro senior

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31199
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Boro Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so wonderful about a community business man who uses his influence as BOE elected official to sell advertisements to our students for a dollar a like on his funeral home facebook?
What's so wonderful about a community school teacher violating our students privacy rights by using their ID's to promote election of retired educators to the school board?
What's so wonderful about Anonymous Panther emailing board members to solicit their approval of random kindness acts; but refusing the simple courtesy of revealing identity?
What's so wonderful about rewarding a teacher who violated students privacy rights with a supplemental contract as Mentor to students?
What's so wonderful about a community of unionism that would band together to promote a huge fire levy tax increase on all our wonderful Springboro families, even though more money was not even needed, as happened in our wonderful community last May 2013?
What's so wonderful about a community organizer, hired by our school superintendent, to come into our wonderful community and set up his union stewards to conduct special interest community meetings, pitting Neighbor against Neighbor, presenting Rationalization of intrusive questions such as "What are the Values in the Beliefs of Springboro Taxpayers" and "Why can't this wonderfully affluent community pass a school levy (even though it is proven that More money for educating our students is Not necessary)?
This has to be a violation of ethics. I thought these guys paid OSBA $6,000 to coach them? Why do they spend like drunk sailors and violate ethics rules? We need to look at OSBA for the answers. Now Springboro admin can publish my comments since they are in the habit of publishing anonymous notes from fictional people. Fools
Springboro senior

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31200
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Proverbial Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled N-O R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the profession of Educators;
N-O- R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the Authority of the Law.... as in
MollyGate...
AndersonGate...
MoreRONgate...
SuperSurrenderGate ...
AnonymousPantherGate....
Putting confidence in an unreliable man is like chewing with a sore tooth, or trying to run on a broken foot.- Proverbs 25:19
Every teacher would instantly gain respect by this community if they refused to join a union, voted to reject unionism and opposed Common Core. I would encourage my community and my kids to respect them again. Hey, can this be published in the Boro News-it is a positive message and I claim to be a Springboro senior? It is sad but deserved that teachers are the least respected profession today. They can claim to be the saviors of society but in reality they are responsible for the failures in society. Teaching children useless, phony truths (history), to be ashamed of their heritage and to respect government not their own parents and churches.
Springboro wake up

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31201
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

8

7

7

truth to power wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, it's always been about money. However, the stakes have since been raised. Now it's about mind control too. Our new board majority fully understands that if they can successfully program Boro's young minds, the SEA will achieve financial stability for decades to come.
Liberals in Springboro want to win in the long term by trying to steer the future direction of BOE elections. They know that the more young minds they "win over" to self-serving liberal- socialist beliefs, the more likely that more liberals will be elected to the BOE in the future.
Indoctrination of the next generation of Boro voters began with our former high school principal using his popularity as a proverbial foot-in-the-door in order to twist and distort high school students' minds in believing Obama's style of liberal-socialism has something to do with the American Way. What's the sad part? Many students are likely to follow in-step with our former high school principal,.not because of anything he believes or says regarding theirs or the district's future, but merely because he has been and remains "INSANELY POPULAR".
Unfortunately, students aren't the only ones who are being led up a creek without a paddle. Last November, approximately 80% of adult voters in Springboro were fooled out of their shoes.
Like now, more liberals on the BOE in the future will mean continued pilfering of hard earned tax dollars because of spending orgies over anything and everything that will be presented in Jeff Stec's "10-year vision". To get an update regarding progress of district liberals' indoctrination of Boro students, contact S. Bindemann. Re: "Student Mentor" program.
You are so right now Obama minions, liberals and communists are in full control of Springboro education. Let them have it but my kids are out. I saw this union, leftist control years ago when the word creationism made the lefties go berserk. That was it I immediately took my kids out. The liberal communists were the only ones speaking up and the only ones this apathetic community listened to. Instead of standing up for religious freedom, support our families and churches, this community got steam rolled and spun a rumor mill. Totally shameful, totally nauseating and I saw a side of Springboro that every district employee was a part of. They wanted raises, they wanted to feel good, they wanted to be held up as our heroes more than they wanted to protect their own religious rights not to mention our children. Shame, Shame, Shame on all of them. Now Malone scoffs at the word creationism, said at the candidate forum that "we will not discuss that kind of nonsense". Springboro wake up, this is the anti faith, anti religious freedom coward you elected. Springboro if you let this go you are responsible for your children losing their freedoms including their faithful rights. Realize that they scoff at faith inside the schools making you appear silly, discrediting your church and telling kids that that silly god created the world should be laughed at, not respected. Call for three resignations.
Springboro wake up

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31202
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

8

8

7

hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of person breaks state and federal FERPA laws, then attempts to justifiy their misdeeds by harbouring an excuse that they were working in the name of the Lord?
It is Communism, Sal Alinsky trains them well 101. Distract them with your waving hands. Use your emotions make them feel sorry for you, good try Molly. She claims she is a saint and pious so can't be guilty of anything bad. She claims she is being mistreated and everyone should feel sorry for her, boo hoo hoo. I know, right?

Anyone here typically run when a con-man or woman says, "I am with the lord so therefore I am good, you can trust me"? She claims to be godly so it is OK to not follow the laws and your students trust, it is OK to act unethically, it is OK to take things that do not belong to you as long as it matches your own personal goals. Ya know you can always sell it later as doing good. Not to mention her buddies Petrey and Vincent will protect her they are cut of the same cloth, they are in on the "plan". Springboro, wake up please.
The Record Speaks

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31203
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

2

Check it out on the BOE website April 3, 2014, meeting agenda –

Subject 5.3 Approval of Personnel Items - file attachments Personnel . pdf (95 kb)

Item 2 – Approval to Accept Exempt Resignation – Matthew Worthan CO – Network Specialist effective date 4/4/2014

Item 16 – Approval to Employ Supplemental Personnel – Molly Wray – HS Mentor Teacher (res Ed funding) 2013-2014 school year $400.00

Item 29 – Approval to REVOKE administrative Retirement Resignation – Tammy Strittenberger – Executive Director of Instruction – Retirement Previously approved on April 2, 2013
Good Golly

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31204
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Springboro wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Communism, Sal Alinsky trains them well 101. Distract them with your waving hands. Use your emotions make them feel sorry for you, good try Molly. She claims she is a saint and pious so can't be guilty of anything bad. She claims she is being mistreated and everyone should feel sorry for her, boo hoo hoo. I know, right?
Anyone here typically run when a con-man or woman says, "I am with the lord so therefore I am good, you can trust me"? She claims to be godly so it is OK to not follow the laws and your students trust, it is OK to act unethically, it is OK to take things that do not belong to you as long as it matches your own personal goals. Ya know you can always sell it later as doing good. Not to mention her buddies Petrey and Vincent will protect her they are cut of the same cloth, they are in on the "plan". Springboro, wake up please.
No Way Molly Wray can do our students wrong using the false claim in her defense that she is just too good to wear the "bad girl bad girl" union label, under the Shame Shame Petrey/Vincent "Plan" of union classroom employment security; even to the detriment of our students' ID privacy rights. Good Golly Miss Molly! It's ok to be true to your school; but losing the trust of school district taxpayers really isn't very cool!
MoreRon Status Quo

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31205
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

8

7

6

Springboro wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right now Obama minions, liberals and communists are in full control of Springboro education. Let them have it but my kids are out. I saw this union, leftist control years ago when the word creationism made the lefties go berserk. That was it I immediately took my kids out. The liberal communists were the only ones speaking up and the only ones this apathetic community listened to. Instead of standing up for religious freedom, support our families and churches, this community got steam rolled and spun a rumor mill. Totally shameful, totally nauseating and I saw a side of Springboro that every district employee was a part of. They wanted raises, they wanted to feel good, they wanted to be held up as our heroes more than they wanted to protect their own religious rights not to mention our children. Shame, Shame, Shame on all of them. Now Malone scoffs at the word creationism, said at the candidate forum that "we will not discuss that kind of nonsense". Springboro wake up, this is the anti faith, anti religious freedom coward you elected. Springboro if you let this go you are responsible for your children losing their freedoms including their faithful rights. Realize that they scoff at faith inside the schools making you appear silly, discrediting your church and telling kids that that silly god created the world should be laughed at, not respected. Call for three resignations.
...."Springboro wake up, this is the anti faith, anti religious freedom coward you elected."

More than wanting raises, More than wanting to feel good, More than wanting to be held up as our heroes.....

MoreRon Status quo just wants to have fun basking in the praise and worship of himself in the creation of his very own disciples of Youth Unionism; encouraging all the Little Children to come unto the insanely popular god of unionism for their government entitlement of daily bread, served up by vote of approval from the bully pulpit in the board room.

"The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple." - Amos Bronson Alcott
Protect Free Speech

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31206
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Springboro wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Communism, Sal Alinsky trains them well 101. Distract them with your waving hands. Use your emotions make them feel sorry for you, good try Molly. She claims she is a saint and pious so can't be guilty of anything bad. She claims she is being mistreated and everyone should feel sorry for her, boo hoo hoo. I know, right?
Anyone here typically run when a con-man or woman says, "I am with the lord so therefore I am good, you can trust me"? She claims to be godly so it is OK to not follow the laws and your students trust, it is OK to act unethically, it is OK to take things that do not belong to you as long as it matches your own personal goals. Ya know you can always sell it later as doing good. Not to mention her buddies Petrey and Vincent will protect her they are cut of the same cloth, they are in on the "plan". Springboro, wake up please.
Based on the first reading of New Board Policy 0160 regarding public participation, "they are in on the plan" to silence the voices of Springboro citizens (who may not be of the community of unionism) who pre-arrange to speak during public participation. At last board meeting April 3 the school superintendent tried to "sell" the new proposal that would "protect" the children's safety from hearing citizens comments; and that "The presiding officer shall be guided by the following rules:

c) Attendees must register their intention to participate in the public portion of the meeting upon their arrival at the meeting,

d) Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and will be requested to preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation, if and when appropriate,

f) All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no person may address or question Board members individually,

Further discussion of policy 0160 proposed changes will be held at the next Policy Committee meeting on April 22, 2014, 9:00 a.m. at the Board of Education Office.
The policy committee meeting is open to the public.
For the Record

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31207
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

6

3

Protect Free Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the first reading of New Board Policy 0160 regarding public participation, "they are in on the plan" to silence the voices of Springboro citizens (who may not be of the community of unionism) who pre-arrange to speak during public participation. At last board meeting April 3 the school superintendent tried to "sell" the new proposal that would "protect" the children's safety from hearing citizens comments; and that "The presiding officer shall be guided by the following rules:
c) Attendees must register their intention to participate in the public portion of the meeting upon their arrival at the meeting,
d) Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and will be requested to preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation, if and when appropriate,
f) All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no person may address or question Board members individually,
Further discussion of policy 0160 proposed changes will be held at the next Policy Committee meeting on April 22, 2014, 9:00 a.m. at the Board of Education Office.
The policy committee meeting is open to the public.
check on the school website on the Board of Education heading, then check the April 3 board meeting agenda Subject 4.10 Policy Revision - First Reading
Policy 0169.1 - Public Participation at Board Meeting
file attachments po 160.pdf (249.K B)
Survey Says 100 Percent

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31208
Apr 21, 2014
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Bridges wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have a bridge to sell you, if you think anyone gives a rats behind what you think and post.
100% of those Springboro Stakeholders, who already know that our MSA BOE majority and our school district leaders/staff do not care about anyone's rights, beliefs, and thoughts
on the outside of their own community of unionism activists, promoting the lust and love of more money and power...... even to the extent of our union classroom teacher, Molly Wray, violating our own Students' privacy rights, using students personal ID school records to further her personal interest in promoting election of retired educators, Ron Malone and David Stuckey, to Springboro School Board of Education.
hypocrisy in the BOE

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31209
Apr 21, 2014
 

Judged:

13

12

11

Protect Free Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the first reading of New Board Policy 0160 regarding public participation, "they are in on the plan" to silence the voices of Springboro citizens (who may not be of the community of unionism) who pre-arrange to speak during public participation. At last board meeting April 3 the school superintendent tried to "sell" the new proposal that would "protect" the children's safety from hearing citizens comments; and that "The presiding officer shall be guided by the following rules:
c) Attendees must register their intention to participate in the public portion of the meeting upon their arrival at the meeting,
d) Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and will be requested to preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation, if and when appropriate,
f) All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no person may address or question Board members individually,
Further discussion of policy 0160 proposed changes will be held at the next Policy Committee meeting on April 22, 2014, 9:00 a.m. at the Board of Education Office.
The policy committee meeting is open to the public.
Todd Petrey has recently expressed concerns about past security issues in the board room, as well as a concern about future security. If Petrey is sincere about working to improve security in the board room, he needs to begin by addressing security problems at the specific points at which they've originated in the past. This would necessitate direct heart-to-heart conversations with notorious instigators such as S. Bindemann. I don't see this happenin' any time soon.
BORO needs OSBLC

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31210
Apr 21, 2014
 

Judged:

10

8

8

Springboro senior wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be a violation of ethics. I thought these guys paid OSBA $6,000 to coach them? Why do they spend like drunk sailors and violate ethics rules? We need to look at OSBA for the answers. Now Springboro admin can publish my comments since they are in the habit of publishing anonymous notes from fictional people. Fools
What is OSBA? The Ohio School Board Association has ben around for over 60 years. In it's early years up, until the 1980's, OSBA was broadly considered to be a reputable, solid organization dedicated to providing ground level support for public school boards. Those days are gone. These days, the OSBA is filled to the gills with liberals. Although the organization continues on with its orginal mission of providiing "support" for school districts, OSBA's reason for being in existence has less to do with education, and more to do with being a lobbyist organization.

This but ONE of the reasons why Boro's former BOE president Kelly Kohls not only refused to pay dues to OSBA, Kohls helped to organize the cutting-edge http://osblc.org/ a fresh new organization dedicated not to lobbying agendas, but to working with Ohio's publically elected board members to address key issues in 21 century public education.
Just Asking

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31211
Apr 21, 2014
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Are School Board Associations Sabotaging Education Reform by Training local school board members NOT to ask questions--Just Shut Up and Vote Yes to Status Quo?

In theory, school board associations exist to strengthen public education. One of the ways they do that is by helping school officials stay on top of ever-changing education laws. For a fee, school board associations provide districts with sample policies that help school boards stay in full compliance with the law.
That’s pretty benign and noncontroversial.
But critics say school board associations too often veer outside of their narrow, nonpartisan mission and serve as mouthpieces for the teacher unions.
What Price Safety

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31212
Apr 22, 2014
 

Judged:

9

7

7

hypocrisy in the BOE wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Petrey has recently expressed concerns about past security issues in the board room, as well as a concern about future security. If Petrey is sincere about working to improve security in the board room, he needs to begin by addressing security problems at the specific points at which they've originated in the past. This would necessitate direct heart-to-heart conversations with notorious instigators such as S. Bindemann. I don't see this happenin' any time soon.
Todd Petrey has recently proposed board policy changes to Public Participation, by requiring citizens to "sign in" at the beginning of the meeting. Todd Petrey has recently expressed concerns about his responsibility of protecting our students' Safety; and it appears that Todd Petrey believes requiring citizens to sign in with their name, address, group affiliation if any, and topic of their comments to the board, will better protect our kids from Springboro citizens attending the public school board business meeting and the work session meeting.

This "sign in" policy is not really new -- our previous school superintendent and school treasurer tried this "requirement" (and some of those attending board meetings during that time still have copies of the form that the treasurer handed to citizens to fill out; so that the superintendent could then review whether or not the citizens concerns were worth being heard by the BOE elected officials. It's not known the reason "Why" previous school leaders believed they needed to "approve" citizens "safety clearance" before citizens could address board members, who are elected to represent all community members, and sworn into office to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Our school district employees certainly have the upper hand by their Wordmanship of Legalities; but people in this community should remind Todd Petrey, IF he feels that our children's safety is compromised by Springboro citizens attending a Board of Education Business meeting with our own elected representatives, exercising our Constitutional rights of free speech, then why isn't it the responsibility of Superintendent Todd Petrey and BOE President, Charles Anderson, to STOP using our Children in the Board Business Meetings for Inspiration/Indoctrination? As responsible adults, if it is a known danger to our children's safety, the FIRST step in protecting our Children First is to REMOVE our children from that danger. Trying to micro-manage citizens "speech" in a Community Business meeting is not the best approach. It does conjure up a whole lot of "emotionalism" attached to these requirements proposed on citizens attending a public board meeting, when the Why for
proposing this change is to protect the children.
truth to power

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31213
Apr 22, 2014
 

Judged:

11

10

9

What Price Safety wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Petrey has recently proposed board policy changes to Public Participation, by requiring citizens to "sign in" at the beginning of the meeting. Todd Petrey has recently expressed concerns about his responsibility of protecting our students' Safety; and it appears that Todd Petrey believes requiring citizens to sign in with their name, address, group affiliation if any, and topic of their comments to the board, will better protect our kids from Springboro citizens attending the public school board business meeting and the work session meeting.
This "sign in" policy is not really new -- our previous school superintendent and school treasurer tried this "requirement" (and some of those attending board meetings during that time still have copies of the form that the treasurer handed to citizens to fill out; so that the superintendent could then review whether or not the citizens concerns were worth being heard by the BOE elected officials. It's not known the reason "Why" previous school leaders believed they needed to "approve" citizens "safety clearance" before citizens could address board members, who are elected to represent all community members, and sworn into office to uphold the Constitution of the United States.
Our school district employees certainly have the upper hand by their Wordmanship of Legalities; but people in this community should remind Todd Petrey, IF he feels that our children's safety is compromised by Springboro citizens attending a Board of Education Business meeting with our own elected representatives, exercising our Constitutional rights of free speech, then why isn't it the responsibility of Superintendent Todd Petrey and BOE President, Charles Anderson, to STOP using our Children in the Board Business Meetings for Inspiration/Indoctrination? As responsible adults, if it is a known danger to our children's safety, the FIRST step in protecting our Children First is to REMOVE our children from that danger. Trying to micro-manage citizens "speech" in a Community Business meeting is not the best approach. It does conjure up a whole lot of "emotionalism" attached to these requirements proposed on citizens attending a public board meeting, when the Why for
proposing this change is to protect the children.
Perhaps Petrey could implement a separate sign-in sheet to help reel in union-bullies and the levy-ladies.

(-;
Waste Watchers

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31214
Apr 23, 2014
 

Judged:

15

13

13

truth to power wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Petrey could implement a separate sign-in sheet to help reel in union-bullies and the levy-ladies.
(-;
Could it be that Petrey has already been reeled in by union-bullies and the levy-ladies by his super sweet surrender for S-U-R-E activist Mom; and could it be that Petrey is now taking his marching orders from levy lady MSA campaign manager?

Could it be that Petrey has lost credibility with Springboro Stakeholders as he has publicly embraced S-U-R-E activist Mom as having the experience he needs to re-instate MoreRon status quo past failed practices into Board policy; while telling another Springboro Mom in public board meeting that he had all the parents he needed on the Policy Committee and her volunteer offer to serve on Policy Committee was denied by Petrey?

It appears that Petrey's "Values in Beliefs" of forced unionism merits wasting $12,000 plus of Springboro families' school tax dollars in hiring Jeff Stec's year-long program of Community Engagement to rationalize "What Are the Values in the Beliefs of Springboro Taxpayers" but, in public meeting, Petrey denied One Springboro Parent opportunity to Volunteer giving input of "Values in Beliefs" as a member of Petrey's hand-picked Moms to serve with him on the Policy committee.

What a Waste of school tax dollars and even more important, what a waste of expertise of this Springboro Mom, that Petrey so arrogantly and rudely tossed aside; in favor of his arrogant and rude Springboro Mom activist for S-U-R-E.
Boros puppet Supt

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31217
Apr 25, 2014
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Waste Watchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that Petrey has already been reeled in by union-bullies and the levy-ladies by his super sweet surrender for S-U-R-E activist Mom; and could it be that Petrey is now taking his marching orders from levy lady MSA campaign manager?
Could it be that Petrey has lost credibility with Springboro Stakeholders as he has publicly embraced S-U-R-E activist Mom as having the experience he needs to re-instate MoreRon status quo past failed practices into Board policy; while telling another Springboro Mom in public board meeting that he had all the parents he needed on the Policy Committee and her volunteer offer to serve on Policy Committee was denied by Petrey?
It appears that Petrey's "Values in Beliefs" of forced unionism merits wasting $12,000 plus of Springboro families' school tax dollars in hiring Jeff Stec's year-long program of Community Engagement to rationalize "What Are the Values in the Beliefs of Springboro Taxpayers" but, in public meeting, Petrey denied One Springboro Parent opportunity to Volunteer giving input of "Values in Beliefs" as a member of Petrey's hand-picked Moms to serve with him on the Policy committee.
What a Waste of school tax dollars and even more important, what a waste of expertise of this Springboro Mom, that Petrey so arrogantly and rudely tossed aside; in favor of his arrogant and rude Springboro Mom activist for S-U-R-E.
Perhaps Petrey arrogantly and rudely tossed aside a common sense Springboro Mom in favor of an arrogant and rude S-U-R-E activist Springboro Mom. However there's much more here that should be kept in perspective.

When MSA collectively won last November, Petrey surely had to understand his options.
Option One involved working to show he would adhere to MSA's obvious Union First, Children Second agenda.

Option Two involved staying true to the inner conscience as well as to the students of Springboro by remaining steadfast to hard-fought pre-election Children First initiatives.

The fact of the matter is this entire thread is a complete loop of irony. Boro schools is back to where they were in 2008 when Dr. David Baker served as the BOE's unofficial mouthpiece of deception.

Boro's supintendent isn't the problem.
Boro's problems lie within the hearts of those who are currently manipulating our superintendent.
And They Want More

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31218
Apr 25, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Springboro wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right now Obama minions, liberals and communists are in full control of Springboro education. Let them have it but my kids are out. I saw this union, leftist control years ago when the word creationism made the lefties go berserk. That was it I immediately took my kids out. The liberal communists were the only ones speaking up and the only ones this apathetic community listened to. Instead of standing up for religious freedom, support our families and churches, this community got steam rolled and spun a rumor mill. Totally shameful, totally nauseating and I saw a side of Springboro that every district employee was a part of. They wanted raises, they wanted to feel good, they wanted to be held up as our heroes more than they wanted to protect their own religious rights not to mention our children. Shame, Shame, Shame on all of them. Now Malone scoffs at the word creationism, said at the candidate forum that "we will not discuss that kind of nonsense". Springboro wake up, this is the anti faith, anti religious freedom coward you elected. Springboro if you let this go you are responsible for your children losing their freedoms including their faithful rights. Realize that they scoff at faith inside the schools making you appear silly, discrediting your church and telling kids that that silly god created the world should be laughed at, not respected. Call for three resignations.
Springboro's community of unionism can never get enough of what they really don't need.....
......and that's draining our teachers' salaries with unnecessary union dues.

First they wanted raises; then they wanted to feel good about their raises; but even that wasn't enough to satisfy their greed for more union dues to be collected; Now they want more big increases in school staff, so that more increased union dues can be drained out of our children's classrooms; and into the SEA treasure chest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 23 min near side 10
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Canton 30,167
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr the truth really ... 18,731
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 13 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 13 hr The Hack Checker 13
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 15 hr Jason 25
ain't no real gangs in Middletown 16 hr Jason 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••