Time for some elucidation<quoted text>
Ok, you asked for my opinion, here is what I think.
When they put Andersons name on their signs for school board, it was the most unethical political move I have ever witnessed. That move alone told me they would do anything to stay in power.
When I saw the story on TV about Mr. Petroni and his comments to a student, that move told me he is a bully and a power freak wanting to be in control.
Here is what I know; I have never used my work email for anything other than work. The only time I have ever used my work email was to receive updates from the school. I thought I was safe and those emails would not be used by anyone other than the school. About a month later, I starting receiving emails from Educate Springboro written my Mr. Petroni. As I told a few people about this happening, I was told of others that had the same thing happen to them.
So, to answer your question, yes, based on my observations, you combine a bully that uses unethical tactics with a control freak type of personality and I believe they obtained school email addresses and used them for their political gains. Once again, that is what I have heard and that is my opinion.
Now, I never accused them of doing something illegal. Do I believe what I am hearing when I hear Karen DeRosa worked on their campaign and she could of possibly gained access to those email addresses, yes. Do I believe they used those email address, yes.
Put that information on a message board that is 99% Educate Springboro followers and you get bullied and attacked.
1) I put Mr Anderson's name on those signs because I felt that was the best ticket available to vote for at the time. Three people were to be elected and those were the three I felt would serve the children the best. Whether or not a flummoxed Mr. Malone would agree is beside the point. Who appointed Mr. Malone as the arbiter of whom I can or cannot support?
2) Mr. Petrey told Mr. Petroni the Anonymous Panther's email came from the Warren County Institute according to its IP address. It certainly sounds like a legitimate place, but I had never heard of it before. Where is the Warren County Institute you may ask? No where, it does not exist, Mr. Petrey made it up. Mr. Petroni's response to this IP address that came from a made up place in Mr. Petrey's mind was a query as to how are you going to graduate from Springboro if you don't go to school here? Why did Mr. Petrey pass along such false information to Mr. Petroni? Why did Mr. Petrey not simply tell Mr. Petroni the truth?
My conjecture is that he now works for the union directed board of education and as such is required to do as he is instructed. Gin up phony controversies, no problem.
3) How did Educate Springboro get all of those email addresses? Not from Karen DeRossa that is for certain. Does anyone wish to argue the fact that if Ms. DeRossa had stole the district's email list she would still be employed? Unlike Ms Wray, Ms DeRossa would not have the backing of the teacher's union behind her actions.
4) Put that information on the board and you do not get attacked, you just get ridiculed for being that simple minded and thusly so. Keep repeating mindless innuendos and you will find that your original contentions will fall under the weight of factual data.
5) Put your real name on your quiet innuendo campaign, it is quite liberating. Allow the general public the ability to see who is the author of this fabulous vein of exciting rumor, innuendo, and personal smears.