Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,300

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
for the kids

Springboro, OH

#31086 Apr 2, 2014
Waste Watchers wrote:
Here we go again.... Todd Petrey's request for the approval of the $12,000 cost for Mr. Stec's levy promotion services is only the beginning of Wasting the hard earned money of Springboro Taxpayers.
Check out the BOE April 3, 2014, meeting agenda below which is posted on the Board of Education school website: Click on the attachment of this subject item and read the FULL costs of Mr. Stec's paid expenses, along with the $12,000 for his service of leading the advertising campaign, promoting the "need" for unnecessary New school taxes.
see website www.springboroschool.org
Subject
4.5 Approval of Agreement with Jeff Stec for Community Facilitation Services
Meeting
Apr 3, 2014 - SPRINGBORO BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Category
4. Superintendent's Report
Type
Action
Recommended Action
Request: Approval of Agreement with Jeff Stec for Community Facilitation Services.
File Attachments
STEC Agreement.pdf (72 KB)
Come on Petrey put the kids first for once. Spend $12,000 to get kids reading not on your adult friend to help this admin stick it to us. When does this board of education listen to the people in Springboro themselves? Why were they elected? Were they elected to hire an outsider, buddy to Petrey, marketer for levies, to manipulate facts, "convince us that we want more taxes? How stupid do you think we are Petrey, Malone, Anderson and Stuckey? If you can't do your job why did you run and why do we pay you nearly $150,000 in slaary and benefits?
Stop spending our money on your buddies and start spending it on our kids.
News alert this cvommunity is struggling to make ends meet and are highly offended by your manipulations. Put these kids first again not your pockets and friends.
Tin foil hats

Springboro, OH

#31087 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
Worth Repeating and Never Forgetting
Is it possible Springboro Baptist Church was concerned about the bullying and other repercussions of giving the money anonymously by one of your school board members?
What kind of person threatens a kid doing a good deed and being anonymous?
Better Question, what kind of person are you defending a person that threatens a kid doing a good deed and being anonymous then criticizes other for not being anonymous!!!
Since we are on a roll, is it true Karen DaRosa, employed by the district provided email address to Educate Springboro. Also just heard she was working for their organization and would possibly have access to email address registered at the district. Don't know for sure but it is the rumor
Doug, why don't you chime in and let everyone know exactly how Educate Springboro got email address when people signed up for district updates. Once again, just a rumor but seems to be very true.
This would be a great finding for our Transparency project. Who would like to get to the bottom of this for everyone on Topix.
Either you are a Dem or a union conspiracy theorist. You are so disturbed and disturbing. You are the ones breaking laws and rules yet accuse everyone else of doing it. You are the ones covering up theft in the boosters, teachers use of private district information for personal use and coaches profiting from use of our district property,all legal violations and proven= all of those are proven. You on the other hand, imply, lie and rumor you way through life hoping others, just as stupid, believe your fiction. You are the ones that have relentlessly spread rumors about Kohls, Petroni and Rigano. While these three brave Christians stood strong against those that harmed children for more money for their pockets, otherwise refered to as extortion, you spread vicious rumors about them. Shame on you and we all need to pray for your forgiveness.
Brain Drain Alert

Springboro, OH

#31088 Apr 2, 2014
truth to power wrote:
<quoted text>
Subscribing to Ohio School Board Leadership Council is an absolute no-brainer for the betterment of students in Springboro Community City Schools.
The irony?
No one but former principal Ron Malone possesses an intimate first-person understanding of... "no-brainer".
Ron Malone - PLEASE STEP DOWN.
Springboro Parents and Taxpayers don't appreciate your bullying tactics!
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But, you say,'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings. You are You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that they may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it." (Malachi 3:8-10 The Holy Bible NKJV)

No one but former principal Ron Malone, who is insanely popular with the SEA community of Unionism and all Non-Profits Community organizations, possesses an intimate first-person understanding of ...no-brainer....

such as teaching all the little children to come unto the
Springboro School Board of Education, Anonymously praying to BOE Vice President, Ron Malone..... give us this day our Daily bread, with approval vote of the Board, recommended by Mr. Petrey, our School Superintendent and Chief "food czar" for all our Springboro Students on free and reduced fees government entitlement lunch program.

lol.... where else but way down low in the Boro would our BOE Vice President, Ron Malone, research our man made laws, making it legal to fold the tithes and offerings from the Springboro Baptist Church into the Pay It Forward students program of Anonymous Panther, who will be revealed in praise and worship of Anonymous Panther's good works at the 2014 SHS Graduation, under the direction of our form insanely popular principal, Ron Malone??? anymous use the rob
Biggest bullies

Springboro, OH

#31089 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
Is it possible Springboro Baptist Church was concerned about the bullying and other repercussions of giving the money anonymously by one of your school board members?
<quoted text>
You and your union minions are the biggest bullies to our children. You forced the district to cancel field trips, reduce education in special ed, gifted services and cancel HS busing, charge PTP of $475 per child, increased student fees triple what other district charge, spent money on teacher snacks and t-shirts, all while giving raises triple what community households were seeing, all while no oversight in the boosters org. meant that at least $439,000 was stolen, coaches kept tens of thousands of dollars in profit off the free and illegal use of public property, teachers in classrooms ling about what bad things would happen if certain people were elected. Oh ya remember, students and parents were told that they did not have to take the Pride Survey but once children were away from their parents they were forced to complete and invasive survey. Students were forced to take education time to stand in the HS hallway to applaud the king Malone against their will. If you watch the U-Tube video you will see students really did not care and were using the time to socialize and you can hear faculty say get them to applaud for him he is coming. Sick people bullying children. I say get your kids out.
Brain Drain Alert

Springboro, OH

#31090 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No Wow Wow Wow about it! Just pathetic and very sad that the Anonymous Panther project has pulled the ministry of the Springboro Baptist Church into Ron Malone's grandstanding his insane popularity with the SEA/youth union activists in the Board room!

Not A Chance that the Bully Pulpit of Springboro Baptist Church, under the influence of Springboro Board of Education Vice President, Ron Malone, was concerned at all about the bullying of "one of OUR five school board members".......!

What hypocrites are the MSA BOE majority! Obviously, they "Value Their Beliefs" in union classroom teacher Molly Wray's Mission of Vision to violate our own Springboro students privacy rights, which is illegal and a Crime committed against our Springboro Families;
however, the BOE President Mr. Anderson and Vice President Mr. Malone, publicly condemned and ridiculed "one of OUR five school board members-David Petroni" in public board comments, just because this board member asked the Anonymous Panther to identify which SHS student was promoting the school project and WHO was reaching out to the BOE elected officials for approval and endorsement of the students school project.
Biggest bullies

Springboro, OH

#31091 Apr 2, 2014
Malone embarrased this district so many times. Now he uses his position to ridicule a board member. Unbelieveable that this so called Christian, actually a phony, uses his church to take money from struggling parishners to "help a family pay for school lunch" when the district is sitting on $300,000 surpluses in the food serivce budget, students in need get free and reduced lunches from the State and federal government yet he and Lisa Babb use their positions to get more from unknowledgeable, unsuspecting, innocent hard working families. Shame on them.
Bad Boys Bad Girls

Springboro, OH

#31092 Apr 2, 2014
Brain Drain Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But, you say,'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings. You are You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that they may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it." (Malachi 3:8-10 The Holy Bible NKJV)
No one but former principal Ron Malone, who is insanely popular with the SEA community of Unionism and all Non-Profits Community organizations, possesses an intimate first-person understanding of ...no-brainer....
Springboro School Board of Education, Anonymously praying to BOE Vice President, Ron Malone..... give us this day our Daily bread, with approval vote of the Board, recommended by Mr. Petrey, our School Superintendent and Chief "food czar" for all our Springboro Students on free and reduced fees government entitlement lunch program.
lol.... where else but way down low in the Boro would our BOE Vice President, Ron Malone, research our man made laws, making it legal to fold the tithes and offerings from the Springboro Baptist Church into the Pay It Forward students program of Anonymous Panther, who will be revealed in praise and worship of Anonymous Panther's good works at the 2014 SHS Graduation, under the direction of our form insanely popular principal, Ron Malone??? anymous use the rob
Our School Treasurer Terrah Floyd and School Superintendent Todd Petrey each one have consulted legal authorities to justify their actions in the board room; but everything that is legal within man-made laws may not be right according to God's laws. Why would our highly paid school administrators spend so much time researching the legalities of folding the tithes and offerings of the Springboro Baptist Church into our MSA/SEA agenda praise and worship of professional educators putting collective unionism first, Anonymously paying it forward for recognition at the 2014 SHS Graduation?

The Board of Education has the ability pursuant to R.C. 3313.17 to take and hold for the use and benefit of the district “any donation or bequest of money”. This statute gives every board of education its general corporate powers, and within that corporate power is the inherent ability to accept any donation of money, no matter the source. Further, under R.C. 3313.36, provides that when the Board of Education accepts a donation, it must do so through a resolution in a public meeting. None of these statutes prohibits a church from donating to a board of education, or in the converse a board of education from accepting a donation from a church. Your concern is appreciated; however, the Board of Education has discussed this matter with legal counsel, and feels it is permissible to accept the donation.

Say It Again

Springboro, OH

#31094 Apr 2, 2014
Worth Repeating and Never Forget:

"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But, you say,'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that they may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it." (Malachi 3:8-10 The Holy Bible NKJV)

lol.... where else but way down low in the Boro would our BOE Vice President, Ron Malone, research our man made laws, making it legal to fold the tithes and offerings from the Springboro Baptist Church into the Pay It Forward students program of Anonymous Panther, who will be revealed in praise and worship of Anonymous Panther's good works at the 2014 SHS Graduation, under the direction of our former
"insanely" popular principal, Ron Malone???
Brain Drain Alert

Springboro, OH

#31095 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
Better Question, what kind of person are you defending a person that threatens a kid doing a good deed and being anonymous then criticizes other for not being anonymous!!!
Since we are on a roll, is it true Karen DaRosa, employed by the district provided email address to Educate Springboro. Also just heard she was working for their organization and would possibly have access to email address registered at the district. Don't know for sure but it is the rumor
Doug, why don't you chime in and let everyone know exactly how Educate Springboro got email address when people signed up for district updates. Once again, just a rumor but seems to be very true.
This would be a great finding for our Transparency project. Who would like to get to the bottom of this for everyone on Topix.
SOS to Wow Wow Wow!

It's really OK to be Open Minded for S-U-R-E; but not so much open that your brains fall out; and you lose your individual Identity and Beliefs in Values to Jeff Stec's Unionism Community's Collective Philosophy.
Good Golly

Springboro, OH

#31096 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
Good Golly Miss Molly! It's as Transparent as can be that the only thing needed for MSA November Victory was Simple as One-Two-Three!

ONE for the MONEY!

TWO for the Show - For S-U-R-E!

THREE to Get Ready to steal those students ID privacy rights; AND

GO MOLLY GO!

Go Molly! Go Molly!
Living proud in the Boro
And loving me some MSA!

GO MOLLY! GO MOLLY!

You will be richly rewarded for your good works by MSA in the board room April 3, 2014, with Lee Vincent's recommendation that union classroom teacher Molly Wray be recognized for her good works?( committing a crime against our own students) with a supplement employment contract for Molly Wray as "Mentor" for our Students.
Wow Wow Wow

Springboro, OH

#31097 Apr 2, 2014
While you are on your knees and praying for me, open the Bible and see what is says about passing judgement.

I asked a couple questions and quickly I have been bullied and judged. Is this a pattern from your side of the political isle? If you knew me I think you would find I am a very nice person. Why the hatred? I know I am a Christian, you state that you are a Christian. My opinion is different than yours but please do not attack me. Not how Children of God should act towards one another. I will not treat you that way!

I am very interested in some transparency from both sides of the isle. Not asking you to commit a crime, just tell the truth or start asking questions.

Did Karen DeRosa provide district email address to Educate Springboro? If not, how did they seem to get email address that are possibly from when community members that signed up for the Springboro District Updates?

Any help would be appreciated. If Educate Springboro obtained email address illegally, would you want to seek the truth?

Thank you and have a Blessed day.
Tin foil hats wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are a Dem or a union conspiracy theorist. You are so disturbed and disturbing. You are the ones breaking laws and rules yet accuse everyone else of doing it. You are the ones covering up theft in the boosters, teachers use of private district information for personal use and coaches profiting from use of our district property,all legal violations and proven= all of those are proven. You on the other hand, imply, lie and rumor you way through life hoping others, just as stupid, believe your fiction. You are the ones that have relentlessly spread rumors about Kohls, Petroni and Rigano. While these three brave Christians stood strong against those that harmed children for more money for their pockets, otherwise refered to as extortion, you spread vicious rumors about them. Shame on you and we all need to pray for your forgiveness.
Good Golly

Springboro, OH

#31098 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
While you are on your knees and praying for me, open the Bible and see what is says about passing judgement.
I asked a couple questions and quickly I have been bullied and judged. Is this a pattern from your side of the political isle? If you knew me I think you would find I am a very nice person. Why the hatred? I know I am a Christian, you state that you are a Christian. My opinion is different than yours but please do not attack me. Not how Children of God should act towards one another. I will not treat you that way!
I am very interested in some transparency from both sides of the isle. Not asking you to commit a crime, just tell the truth or start asking questions.
Did Karen DeRosa provide district email address to Educate Springboro? If not, how did they seem to get email address that are possibly from when community members that signed up for the Springboro District Updates?
Any help would be appreciated. If Educate Springboro obtained email address illegally, would you want to seek the truth?
Thank you and have a Blessed day.
<quoted text>
You Are Quite Welcome! Please have a day of Your Choice; but Good Golly Miss Molly!

Stand on your own two feet and Stop Demanding an eye for an eye in Social Justice for Union Classroom Teacher Molly Wray; by making these subtle "false accusations" against Springboro school employee Karen DeRosa.

It would be most appreciated on this blog if you would stop whining for someone to help you in your "false accusations" against Karen DeRosa; Why don't you "seek the truth" yourself by asking Karen DeRosa your questions? Why smear Karen DeRosa's name on this blog in your obvious attempts to distract from Molly Wray's Bad Girl name, just because Molly Wray has already been proven to have committed a crime?
Wow Wow Wow

Springboro, OH

#31099 Apr 2, 2014
Good Golly wrote:
<quoted text>
You Are Quite Welcome! Please have a day of Your Choice; but Good Golly Miss Molly!
Stand on your own two feet and Stop Demanding an eye for an eye in Social Justice for Union Classroom Teacher Molly Wray; by making these subtle "false accusations" against Springboro school employee Karen DeRosa.
It would be most appreciated on this blog if you would stop whining for someone to help you in your "false accusations" against Karen DeRosa; Why don't you "seek the truth" yourself by asking Karen DeRosa your questions? Why smear Karen DeRosa's name on this blog in your obvious attempts to distract from Molly Wray's Bad Girl name, just because Molly Wray has already been proven to have committed a crime?
By your stance defending Karen, you must know exactly how Educate Springboro obtained the district emails.

Not defending Molly although I 100% don't believe she did anything wrong. I have read her email and would be ok if either side sent it to students from any group.

Better question, why do you keep smearing Molly Wray's name. Have you addressed your concern regarding Molly with the district administration. They must not have felt as strongly about wrong doing as you. What facts do you know that they are not aware of. What has been proven is that she did nothing wrong and your "false accusations" are stated as facts and are 100% inaccurate.

I have heard Karen DeRosa helped Educate Springboro with their campaign and I have heard people believe she got the emails from the district.

Where did Educate Springboro obtain email address from people that subscribed to school emails? Because board members own and operate Educate Springboro, do they have the right to those email address? There are a ton of people not happy they have received their emails and they didn't subscribe to their political positions.
Just the Facts

Springboro, OH

#31100 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
By your stance defending Karen, you must know exactly how Educate Springboro obtained the district emails.
Not defending Molly although I 100% don't believe she did anything wrong. I have read her email and would be ok if either side sent it to students from any group.
Better question, why do you keep smearing Molly Wray's name. Have you addressed your concern regarding Molly with the district administration. They must not have felt as strongly about wrong doing as you. What facts do you know that they are not aware of. What has been proven is that she did nothing wrong and your "false accusations" are stated as facts and are 100% inaccurate.
I have heard Karen DeRosa helped Educate Springboro with their campaign and I have heard people believe she got the emails from the district.
Where did Educate Springboro obtain email address from people that subscribed to school emails? Because board members own and operate Educate Springboro, do they have the right to those email address? There are a ton of people not happy they have received their emails and they didn't subscribe to their political positions.
Molly Wray broke the law, committed a crime, been found guilty, and has now been given a bad girl slap on the wrist, and it really doesn't matter what you, nor I, think personally. All good citizens abide by the law, not by emotion, as to how we feel; and even if Molly Wray did not feel that violating privacy rights of our students was wrong; she should have obeyed authority of the law, simply because it is the right thing for a professional educator to do.
Personally, I expect only the highest in role models for our students; and no matter how much you argue on behalf of Molly Wray's crime; no matter how lightly our School Administrators think of Molly Wray's crime; there simply is no right way for Molly Wray to do our students wrong; and you can't expect that this dark page will not have a permanent file in the History of Springboro Schools, and in the minds and conversations of Springboro citizens.
Say It Again

Springboro, OH

#31101 Apr 2, 2014
Good Golly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Golly Miss Molly! It's as Transparent as can be that the only thing needed for MSA November Victory was Simple as One-Two-Three!
ONE for the MONEY!
TWO for the Show - For S-U-R-E!
THREE to Get Ready to steal those students ID privacy rights; AND
GO MOLLY GO!
Go Molly! Go Molly!
Living proud in the Boro
And loving me some MSA!
GO MOLLY! GO MOLLY!
You will be richly rewarded for your good works by MSA in the board room April 3, 2014, with Lee Vincent's recommendation that union classroom teacher Molly Wray be recognized for her good works?( committing a crime against our own students) with a supplement employment contract for Molly Wray as "Mentor" for our Students.
Bad Girl! Bad Girl! Shame, Shame on Molly Wray!
Wow wow wow

Springboro, OH

#31102 Apr 2, 2014
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Molly Wray broke the law, committed a crime, been found guilty, and has now been given a bad girl slap on the wrist, and it really doesn't matter what you, nor I, think personally. All good citizens abide by the law, not by emotion, as to how we feel; and even if Molly Wray did not feel that violating privacy rights of our students was wrong; she should have obeyed authority of the law, simply because it is the right thing for a professional educator to do.
Personally, I expect only the highest in role models for our students; and no matter how much you argue on behalf of Molly Wray's crime; no matter how lightly our School Administrators think of Molly Wray's crime; there simply is no right way for Molly Wray to do our students wrong; and you can't expect that this dark page will not have a permanent file in the History of Springboro Schools, and in the minds and conversations of Springboro citizens.
Spoke with an attorney, he said your comments could be considered as slanderous. Molly has not broken any laws and has not committed any crimes.. I hope she gets an attorney, acquires your IP address and sues your butt. You are stating your information as if it were a fact. Facts are the Ohio Department of Education has looked into her email accusation and found no wrongdoing. Ohio ethics commission have looked into her accusations and found no wrongdoing. Springboro school districts have looked into her accusations and have found no wrongdoing.

Unless you have looked into information and have facts that nobody else has, shut up. My advice is in your best interest, you are stating things as facts and they are lies.
Check it out

Springboro, OH

#31103 Apr 2, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
This appears to be the kick off for the newest rounds of school levy campaigns. Apparently a district with a surplus, in spite of a gamed curriculum with an over abundance of fun electives vs core courses, will be needing more money to enhance the largesse of the teacher's union.
The first move is to "canvass" the levy supporters to divine their wants and desires for the school system. This is done most simply by packing the committees and group leaders with levy supporters from a small but distinct vocal minority.
How can this go wrong for the community?
Citizens for Civic Renewal proposal:
Springboro Community City Schools are at a crossroads—and as the district’s leader you look for a vision and mission that will unite not only the school district but the community. Most professionally facilitated planning processes can build a workable vision/mission/values statement. What will make a long-term difference to the district and community is whether the planning process can also heal old wounds, reconcile differing points of view, and build the trusting relationships essential to making that vision a reality.
CCR uses the visioning process to build a cohesive community that supports the schools because it understands the role of education in the larger mission of the community.
Process Purposes
1. Build inspired consensus for the district’s identity (values), vision (future), and mission (role).
2. Reconcile differences among stakeholders and build community commitment to the vision.
3. Create relationships and dialog structures that will maintain community cohesiveness.
Process Overview
The process depends on three key sets of people: a small Core Team that “staffs” the work; a larger group of Community Stewards who reflect the community’s diversity and serve as project ambassadors; and the community at large—everyone who is touched by the school district, both within and outside of the district.
At the beginning of the process, we must first ensure that the Core Team and Stewards have the right members and are committed to the process. Then we host a public event to introduce the process to the community, get feedback, and generate buy-in and buzz for the process. With this data, the Core Team and Stewards will then work to implement the three “Content Phases”, an iterative community engagement process that gathers key data that will be used to build the district’s identity, vision and mission.
The process is detailed below, and would take from 8-12 months to complete.
Subject
4.5 Approval of Agreement with Jeff Stec for Community Facilitation Services
Meeting
Apr 3, 2014 - SPRINGBORO BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Category
4. Superintendent's Report
Type
Action
Recommended Action
Request: Approval of Agreement with Jeff Stec for Community Facilitation Services.
File Attachments
STEC Agreement.pdf (72 KB)
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31104 Apr 2, 2014
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a ton of people not happy they have received their emails and they didn't subscribe to their political positions.
How many would you say are a ton?

Do you honestly believe if Mr. Petroni and Mr. Rigano had done anything illegal that the wolves would not have been howling at their doors long ago?

Age old tactic of the left, if you have nothing to defend you position try making one up about somebody else.

Ms. Wray's actions speak for themselves, as do the actions of the school administration which considers privacy concerns on a situational basis.

A look in Ms Wray's personnel file reveals not even the mildest rebuke for the taking of private records collected for official school business and then using them for her own private agenda.

OHIO REVISED CODE (ORC) 102.03 (B)

No present or former Public Official or Employee shall disclose or use, without appropriate authorization, any information acquired by the Public Official or Employee in the course of the Public Official’s or Employee’s official duties that is confidential because of statutory provisions, or that has been clearly designated to the Public Official or Employee as confidential when that confidential designation is warranted because of the status of the proceedings or the circumstances under which the information was received and preserving its confidentiality is necessary to the proper conduct of government business.

102.99 Penalty.

(A) Whoever violates division (C) of section 102.02 or division (C) of section 102.031 of the Revised Code is guilty of a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

(B) Whoever violates division (D) of section 102.02 or section 102.021 , 102.03 , 102.04 , or 102.07 of the Revised Code is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.

Effective Date: 03-02-1994; 05-18-2005
poundsand

Dayton, OH

#31108 Apr 3, 2014
Is anybody here REEEALLY surprised Ms. Ray hasn't had even the mildest rebuke for the taking of private records collected for official school business and then using them for her own private agenda?

The inmates are running the asylum.
Question

Detroit, MI

#31109 Apr 3, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many would you say are a ton?
Do you honestly believe if Mr. Petroni and Mr. Rigano had done anything illegal that the wolves would not have been howling at their doors long ago?
Age old tactic of the left, if you have nothing to defend you position try making one up about somebody else.
Ms. Wray's actions speak for themselves, as do the actions of the school administration which considers privacy concerns on a situational basis.
A look in Ms Wray's personnel file reveals not even the mildest rebuke for the taking of private records collected for official school business and then using them for her own private agenda.
OHIO REVISED CODE (ORC) 102.03 (B)
No present or former Public Official or Employee shall disclose or use, without appropriate authorization, any information acquired by the Public Official or Employee in the course of the Public Official’s or Employee’s official duties that is confidential because of statutory provisions, or that has been clearly designated to the Public Official or Employee as confidential when that confidential designation is warranted because of the status of the proceedings or the circumstances under which the information was received and preserving its confidentiality is necessary to the proper conduct of government business.
102.99 Penalty.
(A) Whoever violates division (C) of section 102.02 or division (C) of section 102.031 of the Revised Code is guilty of a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.
(B) Whoever violates division (D) of section 102.02 or section 102.021 , 102.03 , 102.04 , or 102.07 of the Revised Code is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.
Effective Date: 03-02-1994; 05-18-2005
Has Ms. Wray be formally charged with said broken law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Where's all the old threads? 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... 16 hr Bro 3
cheeks club 17 hr Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 17 hr masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 17 hr Carlea Pearman 68
Danbarry Cinemas closes in Forest Park 21 hr Vito 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]