Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,792

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
Sick of these people

Springboro, OH

#30040 Jan 15, 2014
I hope you have enough intelligence to know that I am not going to take your word that you are qualified for anything. I'm sure that I can count on one finger the number of times you have been approached to run for public office, let alone Lt. Governor. Finally, I'm certain that you can figure out which finger I used to count that with. I will take your advice and bookmark this page but only so that I may come back and laugh at you from time to time. P.S. If I were you, I would seriously consider taking Professional opinion's diagnosis to heart.
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite qualified to judge her electability actually. What do you know about me? Nothing. Go ahead and bookmark this page so when she gets her ass handed to her you can remember that I told you it would happen. Has she accomplished some things? Yes. Any positive accomplishments, however, are overshadowed by her psychosis and delusions of grandeur. Mark my words. She is not electable to anything other than city politics (and she will have to move to make that happen.) She"ll be lucky to see 30% against Kasich, but it'll be more like 20%.
She would be well-advised not to spend what's left of her money on a doomed campaign. I hope her "advisors" tell her as much. Then again, I look forward to the show. Maybe Sonny boy is one of her advisors. Now that would be rich!
To speak to a poster's coment...No, I'm not obsessed with Kohls, but I do dislike her and her politics intensely. She nearly ruined my kids' experience in Springboro schools, and I'll be damned if I Iet her ruin the state. So yes, I will actively speak out against he every chance I get, as well as Petroni and Rigano. I feel as though the three of them believe they represent the majority of Springboro. I feel obligated to let them know that they don't.
For the record, the community is sick of YOU. If Tea Partiers are sick of me, well, that's a compliment.
Same old stuff

Fairborn, OH

#30041 Jan 15, 2014
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, king o' sabe. You obviously live in a state of dillusion that you can escape continued embarrassment, simply by altering your topix location. Finding a new rock to crawl under isn't is easy as that. You continuously give yourself away, particularly when you remain in the pathetic habit of HURLING improper grammar and unnecessary quotation marks onto this thread.
Sonny, New IP address? Get tired of posting from a Pickerington IP address? Trying to fool us into thinking you are a different poster? How's that working for you?

BTW, Did you get that tail light fixed on the pickup? Is it really so rusty that you are trying to cover all the rust with stickers? Any particular reason you drive with the window open even when there is a polar vortex?

I apologize for all the questions I'm HURLing at you. Inquiring minds just want to know.

Figure it out yet?
Why Not

Springboro, OH

#30042 Jan 15, 2014
Why NOT move ahead of Ron Malone's FEAR of Change?

Why NOT face the TRUTH that Springboro Families and Taxpaying Homeowners will not allow Ron Malone to arrogantly push OUR community back into the darkness of previously failed practices? Why would Ron Malone want to promote further division in our community; by leading yet another PROTEST against the best financial and educational INTERESTS of our STUDENTS first?

Why NOT stay on this new course of Vision of REFORM, extending BEYOND Ron Malone's status quo of days gone by, and MOVE ahead TOGETHER in the direction of leadership for our Children, Schools, and Community?

Common sense, ethics and sound financial decisions are the framework of Our Children First Budget. Board Members David Petroni and Jim Rigano are being HONEST about what is needed through 2017. Why would Charles Anderson, Ron Malone, and Mr. Stuckey NOT reach across the isle and join David Petroni and Jim Rigano in OSBLC membership, putting Students First, while maintaining fiscal responsibility/integrity? Why would Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone and Mr. Stuckey desire causing DIVISION among our FIVE elected officials; by wasting $5788 of Taxpayers Money for nothing but RECOGNITION of the Three Board Members who refused to stay the course in the direction of common sense leadership and financial sustainability for our children's 21st Century Quality Classroom Education?
Waste Watchers

Springboro, OH

#30043 Jan 15, 2014
The Public Records of the 33 pages of the HSTW Ohio Regions Technical Assistance Visit Report, Springboro High School, Springboro Ohio - December 14-15, 2010, give further evidence of the performance failures of our former SHS principal, Ron Malone.
Springboro Taxpayers, outside the SHS union tents, were unaware of his poor performance; and had no idea why Ron Malone involved our SHS students in his March 2012 protest against board authority.

The Overriding Goal (as stated on page 1 of the TAV report) is to
"Close the achievement gaps and raise student achievement in meeting state, federal and HSTW targets by 2014. To achieve this goal, the school must continue to create a culture of high expectations and provide extra help.

In other resources, the US News and World Reports led to questions where Springboro ranked 110th in the State--far behind our neighboring schools. Why?

This report clearly points to where Springboro High school is weak. Springboro ranks low simply due to our low# of students that take AP courses and the lower test scores they get on them and the low number of our students that take college courses in high school (PSEO). Both of these categories are far behind districts in Warren County and many of those that overlap Warren County. Why?

Two Separate audits of academic success showed significant weakness, and one of those audits of academic success showed significant weakness. The 2010 High School TAV report shows that Springboro High school entered into a CONTRACT to be a High Schools That Work (HSTW) school, as such, they AGREED TO ABIDE by program goals and strive to meet them for MONEY. But, did our former under-performing SHS principal STRIVE to honor that agreement. True History tells the story of Mr. Malone's rude arrogance toward his professional peers and their prompting to IMPROVE himself, which Ron Malone chose to ignore. Instead, Mr. Malone chose to play the Victim Role, and planned a Vote for Revenge campaign against school board authority; continuing his misallocation of district and taxpayer resources.

Why is Ron Malone now starting the same WASTE of Taxpayers money in the board room, with his status quo OSBA membership recognition, while trying to silence the commons sense voice of OSBLC? Could it be only because OSBLC teachers school boards HOW to avoid the need for a continuous stream of levies and promotes transparency and the posting of all information the district can publish?
The More You Know

Maineville, OH

#30044 Jan 15, 2014
Professional opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Dr. Kohls is disturbing. You clearly have a mental disorder.
Most would say the same thing about people here and their obsession with Dr. Malone......
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30045 Jan 15, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
I wonder what YOUR score would be on the math test. Again you are compairing Springboro to what? Your ideal, another district? Oakwood is VERY dominant in testing scores, etc. and passes levy's with regularity. The problem is for 5 levy's no one around here wanted to "get what they paid for" when it came to education. They expect the best teachers to accept lower pay instead of using capitalism to it's fullest and demanding high dollars. I guess what's good for the CEO of the bank isn't good for the teacher.
The curriculum, isn't that what the BOE decides on? Where is their blame in this? How do they avoid your ire?
You want more AP and elective courses offered but put a cap on class size. You can't have it both ways. The more advanced/focused the AP class, the fewer students would be interested or able to take it and therefore smaller class sizes. In addition I know of one student that has 3 study halls because classes that had to little size were cancelled. The origninally only scheduled 1 study hall. So that would bring one to believe you want these kids in study halls if the class is to small. Just how much would they learn in the study hall? Or does the fact that you don't need a pricey teacher your real m/o?
I thought the issue with the school sporting budget was handled. Show me the proof of what money WASN'T paid back. I'm talking an acctual amount. All that could be accounted for was repaid according to the paper.
Still doesn't change that all the money you spent on signs and mailers could have been donated for the good of the girls basketball team.
As far as finding the counter points in this forum. Go for it. To say that there isn't one counterpoint in over 1400+ pages is another poor assumption on your part. For you to assume I'm going to look for one is another.
Both pale in comparison to the assumption that B/V had ANY chance in winning.

My score on the test is not too bad on the practice test considering I have not studied any of this stuff in over 40 years.

While you may wish to compare our results to others, I contend that for as excellent as you wish to make our schools sound, only 3 kids out of 10 is failing big. If this were a batting average in the major leagues it would be great, unfortunately it is our undereducated children we are speaking of now.

If all of our teachers were as outstanding as you imply, I would expect our results to reflect that fact with test scores.

The principle reason for Mr. Malone running for school board was to once again return control to the same people who dumbed it down in the first place. If you hide behind euphemisms and never bother to report the truth to an independent board how can you effect change?
Remember last year, Mr. Malone rejoicing over the number of children PROFICIENT at the high school? Remember also when questioned what PROFICIENT actually was, he stated he did not know? Disingenuous would best characterize that response.

To obtain more advanced classes you need students prepared to take them. That starts earlier in a child's education. The High Schools That Work program has consistently chided the high school for it lack of coordination with its feeder programs in the junior high. How can we expect children to take A/P classes when less than 70% of them have not mastered basic math by the 8th grade?

The money that disappeared due to lack of institutional oversight will never be recovered. The amount that Mr. Harves was charged with taking amounted to $438,000 and only covered the checks that Mr. Harves brazenly wrote to himself and only went back the 7 years that the banks were required to keep records. Since no one ever bothered to count the cash receipts or make a record of such, we are left with only Mr. Harves word that he never took any money from cash or prior to 7 years ago.

All of the stolen monies were ultimately made good by the taxpayers and the parents of the athletes.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30047 Jan 15, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
I wonder what YOUR score would be on the math test. Again you are compairing Springboro to what? Your ideal, another district? Oakwood is VERY dominant in testing scores, etc. and passes levy's with regularity. The problem is for 5 levy's no one around here wanted to "get what they paid for" when it came to education. They expect the best teachers to accept lower pay instead of using capitalism to it's fullest and demanding high dollars. I guess what's good for the CEO of the bank isn't good for the teacher.
The curriculum, isn't that what the BOE decides on? Where is their blame in this? How do they avoid your ire?
You want more AP and elective courses offered but put a cap on class size. You can't have it both ways. The more advanced/focused the AP class, the fewer students would be interested or able to take it and therefore smaller class sizes. In addition I know of one student that has 3 study halls because classes that had to little size were cancelled. The origninally only scheduled 1 study hall. So that would bring one to believe you want these kids in study halls if the class is to small. Just how much would they learn in the study hall? Or does the fact that you don't need a pricey teacher your real m/o?
I thought the issue with the school sporting budget was handled. Show me the proof of what money WASN'T paid back. I'm talking an acctual amount. All that could be accounted for was repaid according to the paper.
Still doesn't change that all the money you spent on signs and mailers could have been donated for the good of the girls basketball team.
As far as finding the counter points in this forum. Go for it. To say that there isn't one counterpoint in over 1400+ pages is another poor assumption on your part. For you to assume I'm going to look for one is another.
Both pale in comparison to the assumption that B/V had ANY chance in winning.

My score on the test is not too bad on the practice test considering I have not studied any of this stuff in over 40 years.

While you may wish to compare our results to others, I contend that for as excellent as you wish to make our schools sound, only 3 kids out of 10 is failing big. If this were a batting average in the major leagues it would be great, unfortunately it is our undereducated children we are speaking of now.

If all of our teachers were as outstanding as you imply, I would expect our results to reflect that fact with test scores.

The principle reason for Mr. Malone running for school board was to once again return control to the same people who dumbed it down in the first place. If you hide behind euphemisms and never bother to report the truth to an independent board how can you effect change?
Remember last year, Mr. Malone rejoicing over the number of children PROFICIENT at the high school? Remember also when questioned what PROFICIENT actually was, he stated he did not know? Disingenuous would best characterize that response.

To obtain more advanced classes you need students prepared to take them. That starts earlier in a child's education. The High Schools That Work program has consistently chided the high school for it lack of coordination with its feeder programs in the junior high. How can we expect children to take A/P classes when less than 70% of them have not mastered basic math by the 8th grade?

The money that disappeared due to lack of institutional oversight will never be recovered. The amount that Mr. Harves was charged with taking amounted to $438,000 and only covered the checks that Mr. Harves brazenly wrote to himself and only went back the 7 years that the banks were required to keep records. Since no one ever bothered to count the cash receipts or make a record of such, we are left with only Mr. Harves word that he never took any money from cash or prior to 7 years ago.

All of the stolen monies were ultimately made good by the taxpayers and the parents of the athletes.
Lol

Springboro, OH

#30048 Jan 15, 2014
Professional opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Dr. Kohls is disturbing. You clearly have a mental disorder.
Your obsession with defending Kellt Kohls is disturbing. You clearly have a mental disorder.
Lol

Springboro, OH

#30049 Jan 15, 2014
Sick of these people wrote:
I hope you have enough intelligence to know that I am not going to take your word that you are qualified for anything. I'm sure that I can count on one finger the number of times you have been approached to run for public office, let alone Lt. Governor. Finally, I'm certain that you can figure out which finger I used to count that with. I will take your advice and bookmark this page but only so that I may come back and laugh at you from time to time. P.S. If I were you, I would seriously consider taking Professional opinion's diagnosis to heart.
<quoted text>
You are so adorable to think it matters to me if you believe me or not. No, I have never been approached to run for lieutenant governor, not even by an extremist, pointless group.

It's called an opinion. In my opinion, she is not electable. In yours, she is. We are both entitled to those opinions. Time will tell who is correct. One thing is for sure - the Democrats are hoping she DOES win because it gives them a chance to take the office.

Well, it doesn't matter for now. The most important thing to come out of this is that she isn't on the Springboro School Board, and MSA pounded the candidates she supported. All is well in Springboro now!
Fair and Balanced

Springboro, OH

#30050 Jan 15, 2014
The progress made in the last two years proves overwhelming success of Kelly Kohls' service to our school children and community during her amazing Four Year term as Board of Education representative. Kelly always rose to the challenge presented against her by her political opponents; soaring above those who would attack personal character with lies and false accusations in order to discredit Kelly's priority concern for All children getting the best education we are able to provide, given our resources in children, parents, teachers, administrators, and financial support provided by the community!

While Kelly's political opponents involved themselves in contentious fights in the board room (including demanding her resignation and re-instating status quo) Kelly Kohls stood firm on her strong principles doing what's right for our school children and community, even when it wasn't the popular thing with our professional educators; putting students first while maintaining fiscal integrity. Special thanks are due
to Kelly and all good wishes for her continued service to our Springboro community and beyond in her future endeavors!
Thanks, Kelly!
Lol

Springboro, OH

#30051 Jan 15, 2014
Fair and Balanced wrote:
The progress made in the last two years proves overwhelming success of Kelly Kohls' service to our school children and community during her amazing Four Year term as Board of Education representative. Kelly always rose to the challenge presented against her by her political opponents; soaring above those who would attack personal character with lies and false accusations in order to discredit Kelly's priority concern for All children getting the best education we are able to provide, given our resources in children, parents, teachers, administrators, and financial support provided by the community!
While Kelly's political opponents involved themselves in contentious fights in the board room (including demanding her resignation and re-instating status quo) Kelly Kohls stood firm on her strong principles doing what's right for our school children and community, even when it wasn't the popular thing with our professional educators; putting students first while maintaining fiscal integrity. Special thanks are due
to Kelly and all good wishes for her continued service to our Springboro community and beyond in her future endeavors!
Thanks, Kelly!
Yes, thank you, Kelly, for deciding not to run for school board again!
The More You Know

Dayton, OH

#30052 Jan 16, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch. The only way to compare it is to compare to other districts. The way you present it only 3 in every 10 kids move to the next grade. That is NOT the case. From the number of kids scoring high on the ACT (or SAT) it seems we are pretty "proficient". When one suggested the teachers were to be given some credit for those numbers someone suggested it was the parents to be commended. By that logic you should be blaming the parents of the kids not the principal or the teachers. You can't have it both ways.

Most of our teachers are outstanding. They certainly have more of an affect on our community than someone who put's up ignored signs and mailers.

It was none other than KK who stated the BOE is ultimately responsible for the curriculum. You refuse to put any blame on the board. You just pile it on to Dr. Malone. Again if he was that bad of a principal, then why didn't the BOE remove him.

What does AP science have to do with math? What about AP biology or AP history? Your focus and one-tract view is a flaw.

Please provide the PROOF that all of the monies were made good by the taxpayers and parents of the athletes. What is the AMOUNT. You don't know. You have no PROOF. You forgot to include the millage from the pipeline and the money we receive from the state in your list. The schools have income other than taxpayers you know (or maybe you don't).

I'm sure you know the EXACT AMOUNT that was (mis)used for petty politics gains by yourself, which would have been put to good use by the girls basketball team through a donation. I would suggest that's what you do next election. Unless you don't agree with CHILDREN FIRST.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The More You Know

Dayton, OH

#30053 Jan 16, 2014
(The way you present it only 3 in every 10 kids don't move to the next grade.)
Lol

Springboro, OH

#30054 Jan 16, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch. Most of our teachers are outstanding. They certainly have more of an affect on our community than someone who put's up ignored signs and mailers.
So out of touch..? That's funny coming from "The More You Know" status quo blah!
come on now...don't you think teachers wearing Super Man costumes to class to put the emphasis on the outstanding under-performance of Ron Malone, who has been a principal for the PAST thirteen years, certainly has more of an affect on Ron Malone's inflated EGO, than having an affect on our Community?

Do you think that someone who puts up ignored signs and mailers would have made more of an affect on our community if he had borrowed that classroom teacher's Super Man costume and gone flying through the community with his True History of poor performance by Dr. Ron Malone, who was running our SHS like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand?
The More You Know

Dayton, OH

#30055 Jan 16, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So out of touch..? That's funny coming from "The More You Know" status quo blah!
come on now...don't you think teachers wearing Super Man costumes to class to put the emphasis on the outstanding under-performance of Ron Malone, who has been a principal for the PAST thirteen years, certainly has more of an affect on Ron Malone's inflated EGO, than having an affect on our Community?
Do you think that someone who puts up ignored signs and mailers would have made more of an affect on our community if he had borrowed that classroom teacher's Super Man costume and gone flying through the community with his True History of poor performance by Dr. Ron Malone, who was running our SHS like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand?
If your opinion is that Dr. Malone ran SHS like a union shop, then please don't forget to mention the BOE that let him get away with it for the past 4 years.

Otherwise if you don't believe the BOE oversees the principal, then Dr. Malone should be in a better spot for you now since on the board he has less power than the principal of the high school has over the district.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30056 Jan 16, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch. The only way to compare it is to compare to other districts. The way you present it only 3 in every 10 kids move to the next grade. That is NOT the case. From the number of kids scoring high on the ACT (or SAT) it seems we are pretty "proficient". When one suggested the teachers were to be given some credit for those numbers someone suggested it was the parents to be commended. By that logic you should be blaming the parents of the kids not the principal or the teachers. You can't have it both ways.
Most of our teachers are outstanding. They certainly have more of an affect on our community than someone who put's up ignored signs and mailers.
It was none other than KK who stated the BOE is ultimately responsible for the curriculum. You refuse to put any blame on the board. You just pile it on to Dr. Malone. Again if he was that bad of a principal, then why didn't the BOE remove him.
What does AP science have to do with math? What about AP biology or AP history? Your focus and one-tract view is a flaw.
Please provide the PROOF that all of the monies were made good by the taxpayers and parents of the athletes. What is the AMOUNT. You don't know. You have no PROOF. You forgot to include the millage from the pipeline and the money we receive from the state in your list. The schools have income other than taxpayers you know (or maybe you don't).
I'm sure you know the EXACT AMOUNT that was (mis)used for petty politics gains by yourself, which would have been put to good use by the girls basketball team through a donation. I would suggest that's what you do next election. Unless you don't agree with CHILDREN FIRST.
First and foremost we have 3 out of 10 children that are able to muster 75% correct on a basic 8th grade math test. No matter how you slice or dice it the numbers still reveal that the other 7 children have not mastered enough math in the preceding 8 years of education in our school system to pass a dumbed down test.

While you may rejoice that other school districts perform even more dismally than our own, the truth is we can only impact our district through our action or inaction. It matters not a tinkers dam if some other district is doing better or worse than we are, we can only strive to do as well as we possibly can in this district.

In your scenario, its like two hikers being chased by a bear, the one hiker is just content to be faster than the man he is running with at the time. Just because we are not the ones being mauled by the bear does not mean we doing the best we can, or are not next in line.

We really do not have that many children scoring that well on the ACT, 10% scoring above 30 on the ACT is not that great considering 40% of our children are said to be gifted in this district. What happened to the other 30% of the gifted kids? Grading on a curve can be quite deceiving.

For 2011 our ACT averages for each sujbect

English.....24.5 Scaled Score..... answers correct.....56/70 = 80%

Math........24.3 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....37/60 = 62%

Reading...24.6 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....26/40 = 65%

Science....24.0 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....29/40 = 73%

24 is kind of the arbitrary average number the ACT likes to use to define the middle. The above chart shows you just how advanced your children are when they score in that band.

Remember also that if we factor out the 10% who did really well, the vast majority of the rest did not come close to getting even 60% correct on math and reading.

Mr. Malone led the charge to dumb down the curriculum and the culture of high expectations throughout the school district by taking the popular, easy way out, and concentrating on more fun stuff, rather than celebrating actual academic achievement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30057 Jan 16, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>

Again if he was that bad of a principal, then why didn't the BOE remove him.
As I note now, Mr. Malone is no longer the principal of the high school and is comfortably ensconced on the board where he has pledged to restore normalcy by doing what he does best, nothing other than appearing benevolent with other people's money.

While Mr. Harves was enriching himself under Mr. Malone's less than watchful eye, the athletic teams continued to function and spend money. The money that was supposed to be raised in the name of the children that never reached its intended beneficiaries was made up by other people's money, namely the parents of the athletes and the taxpayers. In my opinion I would bet we lost collectively as an organization and as a community over $1,000,000. Over the past 13 years that Mr. Malone was charged by board policy with overseeing the groups that raised money from his parents, for his kids, for his school's programs, the numbers are staggering.

When I travel around the GWOC and see what other significantly less affluent districts are able to afford, I am saddened for the children who have been malignantly cheated by those entrusted with looking out for their welfare.

Where is the $438,000 that was supposedly recaptured?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30058 Jan 16, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>

Mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, finance and the social sciences. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries, which has led to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines, such as statistics and game theory. Mathematicians also engage in pure mathematics, or mathematics for its own sake, without having any application in mind. There is no clear line separating pure and applied mathematics, and practical applications for what began as pure mathematics are often discovered.[18]

Without a solid basis in mathematics the above professions will lock out our children in favor of those who have masted the necessary studies.

Math both helps us define our world and live comfortably within its scope.

Those with limited math skills will find themselves at a disadvantage in coping with and understanding the world around them, putting them at a distinct competitive disadvantage in life.

Life is hard, its harder when you're stupid.

Fortunately stupidity is a curable condition, through serious and intense efforts in education, this condition has been known to be eradicated.
Forced Indoctrination

Springboro, OH

#30059 Jan 16, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Boro juniors and seniors who were there last year. Ask Boro juniors and seniors about last year's Malone farewell send-off at the high school They'll tell ya. The youtube about the Malone send-off was prompted, orchestrated filmed and cheered on by SEA Youth Union members who are brainwashed to the hilt with liberal agenda. The tunnel of students in the youtube? That tunnel was started by two members of the SEA youth union, who cheered on their nearby friends to extend the tunnel. Calls were make up and down the halls not only from SEA youth union but also from teachers and administrators to "spread out" so that the videographer could maximize the number of persons with the camera lens. In terms of our students, there wasn't one thing voluntary about the Malone send-off. High school teachers broke off their lessons that day, then told students they had to leave the classrooms to go down the halls to Malone's send-off. No options to go to studt hall. No negotiation. This was 100% union indoctrination, period!

Here's the problem. If children had directly spoken out against attending Malone's send-off, they certainly would have known they would be risking future retaliatory measures from the relatively small percentage of district teachers who have proven themselves many times over to be vengeful, spiteful individuals.
Liar

Springboro, OH

#30060 Jan 16, 2014
Forced Indoctrination wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Boro juniors and seniors who were there last year. Ask Boro juniors and seniors about last year's Malone farewell send-off at the high school They'll tell ya. The youtube about the Malone send-off was prompted, orchestrated filmed and cheered on by SEA Youth Union members who are brainwashed to the hilt with liberal agenda. The tunnel of students in the youtube? That tunnel was started by two members of the SEA youth union, who cheered on their nearby friends to extend the tunnel. Calls were make up and down the halls not only from SEA youth union but also from teachers and administrators to "spread out" so that the videographer could maximize the number of persons with the camera lens. In terms of our students, there wasn't one thing voluntary about the Malone send-off. High school teachers broke off their lessons that day, then told students they had to leave the classrooms to go down the halls to Malone's send-off. No options to go to studt hall. No negotiation. This was 100% union indoctrination, period!
Here's the problem. If children had directly spoken out against attending Malone's send-off, they certainly would have known they would be risking future retaliatory measures from the relatively small percentage of district teachers who have proven themselves many times over to be vengeful, spiteful individuals.
You're a liar.

My daughter was at the high school for this. It was a heartfelt farewell to a man those kids respect. You are lying to suggest otherwise. What is this SEA Youth Union garbage you keep making up? Those kids were genuinely sad to see him go (except Harper Kohls et. al.). They were not prompted to do it by anyone. Just because they supported someone you don't like doesn't mean they were forced to do it or that it was not genuine. Accept it: Ron Malone was a popular principal with both the students and staff because he is a good man and a good leader. Better than the 3 clowns in there now. Malone has earned more respect in this community than KPR combined. Quit lying - you look like an idiot, probably because you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) 47 min Stephen 144
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
If it is not too late... 9 hr reality 3
Springboro schools hiring practices 9 hr curious 2
Lushelle Lynn Temple - Animal Abuser (Oct '13) 14 hr AngelFace 45
Dayton-area hardware store to close Sun milan 5
Springboro homewreckers (Jul '11) Sat tommy 20
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]