Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments
28,781 - 28,800 of 31,176 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
Just observing

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

I just woke up to what is really happening when one of the militants came to my home asking for my vote for Malone and Stucky and Anderson.

I now understand what has been happening. You guys ever get that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realize you have been had? You have been sitting and letting this evil force take advantage of your kids and you were the one that was suppose to protect them. I got it all of a sudden.

This education system has been abusing us all and we did not see it coming because we have been busy raising our family and we trusted the SYSTEM. OMG
No debate means No choice

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
The one from Pickerington, OH must be a lonely person with nothing but their faithful talk radio and their computer to keep him/her company. Since Sunday they have posted over 41 posts. Most posts say the same thing - I'll paraphrase - look how great K/P/R are and look how shameful everyone else is. Nothing of substance, nothing to back up their statements, and absolutely no original thoughts.
Based on the amount of time they spend on the computer and on this blog I am guessing they have no children at home and are only looking at one thing - who or what can make the school district run with the least amount of money - regardless of the effect on children. If they do have kids - I really feel sorry for them, the neglect they feel must be overwhelming.
Total agreement. Almost like they are on a payroll.

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Just observing wrote:
I just woke up to what is really happening when one of the militants came to my home asking for my vote for Malone and Stucky and Anderson.
I now understand what has been happening. You guys ever get that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realize you have been had? You have been sitting and letting this evil force take advantage of your kids and you were the one that was suppose to protect them. I got it all of a sudden.
This education system has been abusing us all and we did not see it coming because we have been busy raising our family and we trusted the SYSTEM. OMG
Yes, about 4 years ago.
Stay Alert Voters

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

No debate means No choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Total agreement. Almost like they are on a payroll.
Wake Up, Mr. Malone.

No Debate, No Choice, No Almost like....

TRUTH IS... All Board Members, ARE on Taxpayers Payroll,
and as of January 2014, All Five board members, including
Mr. Malone, now works for the Community of Taxpayers.

Mr. Malone will soon learn that working for Taxpayers to protect
our INVESTMENT OF OUR SCHOOL TAX DOLLARS, will be a much broader challenge of his "reluctant ability" to put students first,
than the challenge of Mr. Lolli, during Malone's employment as SHS principal just running a "union shop" putting Union employment first.
The Record Speaks

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, about 4 years ago.
Excuse Me, but according to now PROVEN public records,
that should be corrected to about 13 Years ago...
since the year 2000 when Ron Malone was employed as
SHS principal.

As the man who led our school district as high school principal for 13 years, Ron Malone haeld a special place of trust, authority, and influence in our community. How he chose to use those gifts is revealed in the public records reports of his professional peer reviewers, his superiors, and his own public pronouncements.

The recent note from Mr. Tom Isaacs of the Warren County Educational Service Center in defense of Mr. Malone is
noteworthy in that it DID NOT REFUTE any of their prior conclusions or recommendations.

After studying the conclusions of the 2010 Warren County Educational Service Center Audit Report on SHS Program of
studies; AND the HSTW Ohio Regions Technical Assistance Visit Report, Springboro High School, December 14-15, 2010;

AND the ANNUAL PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS OF MR. MALONE, BY
Superintendent Mr. Lolli;

AND the 2013 US NEWS Ranking of high schools in Ohio;

AND the Misallocation of district and taxpayer resources;

No Doubt About It...

THE PROVEN CONCLUSION IS THAT....

Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from
areas of greater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.

....and that Means financial abuse of taxpayers hard earned money
because ALL Students were not getting the quality education under Mr. Malone's watch, for which taxpayer's were paying.

...Now, with Mr. Malone in the board room, under the scrutiny
of Community Taxpayers,

WE BELIEVE WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR OUR
STUDENTS FIRST....

These Already proven records celebrate our success:
Number of Dual college credit classes available when Mr. Malone retired TOTAL - ZERO!
Number of Dual College Credit Classes added AFTER Mr. Malone
retired June 20, 2013 TOTAL - SIX!

..........and that means in JUST FIVE MONTHS, Our current board and school district leaders have done SIX TIMES more, putting Students FIRST, than Mr. Malone did in the PAST 13 years running our high school like a Union Shop.

No Debate about It.... Just the Factual True History of a Man
Through official documents ....

It's not as Golden as YOU have been led to believe!
Waste

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

What a waste....it appears that some of you have been posting on his site for years. Slandering people, telling untruths, hiding behind an alias. Why don't you, just call people out under your own names? If saving you $ 200 - 300 a year is worth all this nastiness, perhaps you should move away from this area. You don 't support the police, fire, city or school district. The grass could possibly be greener for you elsewhere. Just sayin'

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

The Record Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me, but according to now PROVEN public records,
that should be corrected to about 13 Years ago...
since the year 2000 when Ron Malone was employed as
SHS principal.
As the man who led our school district as high school principal for 13 years, Ron Malone haeld a special place of trust, authority, and influence in our community. How he chose to use those gifts is revealed in the public records reports of his professional peer reviewers, his superiors, and his own public pronouncements.
The recent note from Mr. Tom Isaacs of the Warren County Educational Service Center in defense of Mr. Malone is
noteworthy in that it DID NOT REFUTE any of their prior conclusions or recommendations.
After studying the conclusions of the 2010 Warren County Educational Service Center Audit Report on SHS Program of
studies; AND the HSTW Ohio Regions Technical Assistance Visit Report, Springboro High School, December 14-15, 2010;
No Doubt About It...
Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from
areas of greater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.
because ALL Students were not getting the quality education under Mr. Malone's watch, for which taxpayer's were paying.
of Community Taxpayers,
STUDENTS FIRST....
Number of Dual college credit classes available when Mr. Malone retired TOTAL - ZERO!
..........and that means in JUST FIVE MONTHS, Our current board and school district leaders have done SIX TIMES more, putting Students FIRST, than Mr. Malone did in the PAST 13 years running our high school like a Union Shop.
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Same crap, different day.
Did You Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Waste wrote:
What a waste....it appears that some of you have been posting on his site for years. Slandering people, telling untruths, hiding behind an alias. Why don't you, just call people out under your own names? If saving you $ 200 - 300 a year is worth all this nastiness, perhaps you should move away from this area. You don 't support the police, fire, city or school district. The grass could possibly be greener for you elsewhere. Just sayin'
Did You Know that the "doors of this city" swing both ways?

If YOU don't believe over taxation of the taxpayers is wrong,
then the Grass could possibly be greener for you elsewhere?

(Although I can't see how it could possibly get any greener
that the SYNTHETIC kind slathered all over Wade Field; but
NO doubt, our good neighbors of pro-levy lovers will never see beyond their dark tunnel vision of the good old boy days in
the bad old days, for Students First, under the watch of
of old man Malone running our high school like a union shop.)
Did You Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Same crap, different day.
This is typical Symbolism of the empty shell of victory for
our insanely popular in the community, Ron Malone, who could
only claim Number Two most popular in his own November 5th
popularity contest.

I have heard it said many times that F-E-A-R of Change is Mr. Malone's only Strong agenda; and since March 2012, our weak-minded board member-elect, Ron Malone, has lead a SELF-INTEREST F-E-A-R campaign AGAINST our school district's much needed Children's First Budgeting Vision of R-E-F-O-R-M!

It is Mr. Malone's Strong Resistance and Refusal to CHANGE his status quo leadership ways of the Year 2000, that formed his "put it back the way it was" protests of "re-instate Ron Malone in March 2012", against our current board members good leadership; spreading F-E-A-R (False Evidence Appearing Real)
demonizing, discrediting, distorting, and telling lies about
our reform minded BOE representatives, Dr. Kohls, Mr. Rigano,
and Mr. Petroni.

As the man who led our school district as high school principal for 13 years, Ron Malone held a special place of turst, authority, and influence in our community. The truth of how he chose to use those gifts is revealed in the Public Records Reports of his professional Peer Reviewers, his superiors, and his own public pronouncements, proves to community taxpayers that Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant
demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of grater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.

Stay Alert Voters and Make YOUR Presence Known in the board
room evaluating each Performance of Mr. Malone, as only ONE
Voice, among FIVE individual Voices, in the Board Room.
Early Intervention of concerned taxpayers in the board room
is the best prescription for the ailing "union first" leadership woes of the good old status quo, Dr. Malone.

Mr. Malones Record proves he is too weak to accept a challenge
of greater work responsibility and opportunity; Now time is
running out on his vote for revenge "VICTIM" status campaign
against board members Jim Rigano and David Petroni. Now that
Mr. Malone IS a board member, there is no longer a debate on whether or not he is VICTIMIZED and should be protected!

Malone has NO CHOICE except to "sit ALONE in only ONE of the
FIVE board chairs, with ONE VOICE, ONE VOTE, and ALL community taxpayers holding him Accountable for putting ALL students first while maintaining fiscal integrity.

Can Malone meet the great challenges in the board room that lie ahead; Based on his past performance evaluations, the only thing Malone has a good track record of doing is "running the SHS
like a union shop" and that opportunity of "employment" in our school district is a thing of the PAST.
jumpin jack flash

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Waste wrote:
maybe you should move..am sayin'
Waste

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Exactly the kind of response I expected after reading thru this blog. I m happy to support the town I live in and if I can spend another $20 or so a month,to keep the services that it supports I am all in.
Donations Welcome

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Waste wrote:
Exactly the kind of response I expected after reading thru this blog. I m happy to support the town I live in and if I can spend another $20 or so a month,to keep the services that it supports I am all in.
On behalf of all Springboro Families and Taxpaying Homeowners in this school district, Please consider this invitation as rolling out the Red Carpet of Appreciation at tonight's public school board meeting, inviting YOU to Step Right Up and make a committment of a DONATION of $20 or so a month for the next
five years! You can be sure that your generosity will be applauded and cheered for in front of the TV Cameras!

You may want to check out on the board meeting agenda the
Subject 3.4 Approval to ADVANCE CASH to the Athletic Fund,
when the school treasurer recommends the request of the Athletic
Director to ADVANCE $250,000 CASH of Taxpayers hard-earned dollars from General Fund 001 to Athletic Fund 300-903B.

Seems the Athletic Program "powers that be" did not live within
their means during the 2012-2013 school year; and went into debt over a quarter million dollars! OH MY!... Isn't that what the Springboro antaggonists have been bullying Kelly Kohls for over the past four years...? living above her means and costing taxpayers... Now the approval of board member Kelly Kohls is needed to transfer general funds to the atletic fund,
COSTING TAXPAYERS $250,000. Is there a PLAN to pay back to taxpayers the $250,000 that is now being transferred to bail
out the BANKRUPTCY of the Athletic Fund?
Stay Alert Voters

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Check out the board meeting agenda for tonight
and the recommendation to employ RON MALONE as
a Volunteer in the Athletic Department. Seems
like some EARLY INTERVENTION is needed here to
avoid a further conflict of interest; wasn't it last board meeting that Employment Contract of Ron Malone's wife, Sheri, was approved by the Unanimous Vote of the five Board members.

SOS to BOE: Don't be distracted in the board room by all this pre-planned bullying of Kelly Kohls, that you fail to notice Ron Malone's hidden agenda
to get control of the Athletic Department.

Inquiring minds are asking IF Ron Malone wasn't
responsible for this big funding gag in Athletics during the 2012-2013 school year "under the status quo watch of SHS principal, Ron Malone???
The Record Speaks Truth

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

No Doubt About It...

of Community Taxpayers,

STUDENTS FIRST....

Waste

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow, you are just all full of hatred for everything. Scary, that you live here.
Boring

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Question EveryOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake Up People! We need to QUESTION EVERYTHING on the Agenda that goes on in our public board meetings, Instead of DEMONIZING targeted Board Members, including Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, and
David Petroni with the OEA War of Words by telling lies and spreading F-E-A-R...False Evidence Appearing Real.
In the Case of the MLA contract, which was questioned and objected to by citizens, including Ron Malone, the BOARD LISTENED TO ALL
COMMENTS, then voted 3-2 AGAINST the contract.
Now what could be more FAIR and BALANCED than that action that was taken by our current board members: Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, David Petroni, Don Miller and Wendy Kull?
In the case of the MLA contract, which was objected to by board members, David Petroni, Don Miller, and Wendy Kull, because "this contract was not in the best interest of the school community and the community of taxpayers.
In this case of majority board vote at last meeting, AFTER LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE, the board is now bringing to the meeting on tonight's agenda Subject 8.1 Approval of MLA Management Systems, Inc. Contract (File Attachments on website: MLA Management Systems Contract. pdf 430.KB)
This mean that EVERYONE has opportunity to review this, then
ask QUESTIONS or MAKE COMMENTS ON this AGENDA ITEM.
Using the agenda items of the BOE business meetings to personally attack the personhood, the politics, the religion, or the differing views of ANY Board of Education representative is
digusting and repulsive to the DIVERSE community of Taxpayers in this school district who VOTE our elected officials into Service to our Schools and Community, and WHO foot the big bill for a quality classroom education for ALL students, with a Highly Qualified Professional Educator in every classroom.
Wow, you sure do continue ue to talk in circles. In THIS POST, you say we need to "question everything' on the board agenda, but in a previous post you asked "why so much time and attention" is wasted on community members speaking their minds. In typical KPR fashion, if people are saying what you want to hear then you're all for giving them time and attention. If they're saying something you disagree with, they are agitators. Do you think we are so stupid that we don't see what you're doing? Guess what. We are not easily duped. We are smarter than you (as demonstrated by your lack of ability to express yourself clearly in writing). As I recall, a few years ago Petroni and Rigano were the "agitators", yet they are your heros. They let that embarrassment of a human being, Sonny, talk longer than the allotted time, but they wouldn't even let a teenager speak at another meeting. My point is that you, my deR, are a hypocrite. You denounce bullying of Kelly Kohls, yet you are clearly planning on bullying Ron Malone. Yeah, hypocrite. How do you even sleep at night? Well, soon you will not be getting your way. You might be smart, but we are smarter. You might be loud, but we are louder. You may have support, but we are far more numerous. Good luck trying to manipulate us this time. We aren't falling for it!
Got Brain Drain

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure do continue ue to talk in circles. In THIS POST, you say we need to "question everything' on the board agenda, but in a previous post you asked "why so much time and attention" is wasted on community members speaking their minds. In typical KPR fashion, if people are saying what you want to hear then you're all for giving them time and attention. If they're saying something you disagree with, they are agitators. Do you think we are so stupid that we don't see what you're doing? Guess what. We are not easily duped. We are smarter than you (as demonstrated by your lack of ability to express yourself clearly in writing). As I recall, a few years ago Petroni and Rigano were the "agitators", yet they are your heros. They let that embarrassment of a human being, Sonny, talk longer than the allotted time, but they wouldn't even let a teenager speak at another meeting. My point is that you, my deR, are a hypocrite. You denounce bullying of Kelly Kohls, yet you are clearly planning on bullying Ron Malone. Yeah, hypocrite. How do you even sleep at night? Well, soon you will not be getting your way. You might be smart, but we are smarter. You might be loud, but we are louder. You may have support, but we are far more numerous. Good luck trying to manipulate us this time. We aren't falling for it!
Blah blah blah... well duh..blah blah blah for S-U-R-E...
here a blah wants to talk; there a blah wants to talk;
blah, blah, that blah got to to talk, why can't this blah talk
longer..blah... all the blah wants is to blah blah blah
well duh, why not blah blah blah... oh yeah, blah blah blah
goes blah blah blah....
Tell It Like It Is

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

No Doubt About It...

of Community Taxpayers,

STUDENTS FIRST....

Just observing

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, about 4 years ago.
No the abuse of us and our kids started with the legalization of plunder in about 1983. Legalization of public unions is the year when we all got robbed of our rights and the communists took the reigns. Since this time, our education system has been in decline, teachers were convinced they were overworked and underpaid and they were our savior. This is when this teachers union became militants with the nonstop campaign to take our children and make them into solider against Christianity, capitalism, the constitution and liberty. I picture the people I saw again last night at the school board meeting. The same cast of characters full offensive mode linebacker, militant, left wing radical housewives of Springboro. I saw them meeting after the meeting to create the media show yet again embarrassing us all by their political agenda. Who are these people? Where did they come from and what is their motivation? I hate the thought of any of them teaching or even contacting my kids in this public school.

I am more afraid than I am anything else. BTW who drives the big black SUV Cadillac? I half expected her to hit someone, what an angry person. Our seniors that attend these meetings should be escorted out.
It is getting ugly folks

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Waste wrote:
Idiots like you are welcome to leave. Just sayin. You are a public union employee. Are you now seeing your promised one getting a schlacking from all sides with his failure of Obamacare? I laugh every day as they rake him over the coals.
Ron Malone is just the same, smiling as he spends ill gotten money (Easterling mark up) to spend on showering his faculty with gifts and food. Start asking some questions.
Ron Malone, Why didn't you offer our students what all other district in this State were offering their students? Dual credit, PSEO, AP courses, STEM, Project Lead the Way? Why?, none of these?
Really, who told you this was OK? Instead of allowing our students to excel as they should have you kept them in house and in a lower track of classes to protect your groupies, Sickening.
Was it your wife that works in the district? Was it your daughter that works in the district?
Ron Malone, what would you do with a teacher or administrator that falls asleep on the job? What would you do when you find out that an employee under your watch participated in unethical behaviors, failed to supervise his subordinates, instructed his peers to operate a business on district property, using district property without paying for it, all while you "worked hard" to pass unnecessary levy after levy while taking from the kids?
Shame shame we are watching you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min woo-boy 30,234
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min Chuck 18,761
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 9 hr Mz Pebbles 26
Family Law Attorneys 15 hr Peter Simmons 6
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 18 hr Leon Harrison 2
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 21 hr Literature Lover 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4

Search the Springboro Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Warren County was issued at August 22 at 4:20AM EDT

•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••