Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31883 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Seriously

Piqua, OH

#29102 Nov 12, 2013
Waste Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
My conclusion is that Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic ROBBED RESOURCES from areas of greater need in the district. Those who SUFFERED THE MOST were the gifted and thos in need of early intervention...
And exactly how did you come to your conclusion that Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. Are you saying that students didn’t request classes that were offered? Are you saying that the students shouldn’t have an input in the classes they take and that only those classes that are completely filled should be offered? Do you really think that every class will always be filled to capacity? Do you really think that student’s schedules are so flexible that if they want one specific class that they should only have one time to take it. Where do you draw the line with student’s class requests? What about the PSEO students – they shouldn’t be allowed to take a class just because they are out of the school half of the day? If only ten students want the new Constitution class – will it be offered just to fill the demands of the board? If twenty students want the Constitution class but ten take PSEO in the morning and the other ten take PSEO in the afternoon, how will it be scheduled? Would you complain if two classes were offered, each with only 10 students?
Get a clue – scheduling classes is not easy, fulfilling class requests from students is not easy, and trying to fill all classes to capacity is especially not easy. All Springboro students are not alike, they all have different interests and different needs. If they didn’t and all students took the same classes, it would be a really boring learning environment.
School District Voters

Springboro, OH

#29103 Nov 12, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the "D" grade in Gifted area - have you looked closely, that grade is not directed at just the high school. In fact the Progress Details from the State of Ohio's report card showed that the 8th grade was rated an F in "Reading" and in "All Tests" and a D in Math which would show that Ms. Cook was severely deficient in her duties but yet the board still thought she was the perfect person to define the curriculum for all of our students. And you believe them - how sad that you can't find facts on your own and come to conclusions about the state of the whole district rather than continuing your rant about Dr. Malone. The way I see it, Dr. Malone did the best he could with the students coming from the Jr. High and I think has been successful at correcting the terrible job of Ms. Cook!
The way we see it, Mr. Malone was offered opportunity to use his educational expertise as a professional in the District office position to implement changes in the lower grades school buildings, including former principal Ms. Cook's building.
MR. MALONE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGING HIS
LONE MALONE STATUS QUO doing business as usual, running the high school nd the students program of studies like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand, to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of greater need in the DISTRICT! Those who suffered the most were the GIFTED and those in need of early intervention.

The way we see it, Ms. Cook was offered the same opportunity to broaden her status quo vision to the new reform minded VISION of our children's 21st century quality classroom education; and Ms. Cook has proven that she had no fear of the challenge of building on her past experience, broadening her vision to FIT in with our current reform minded board members, and Standing Up with our current board and school district's winning agenda For Raising the Bar for Students and Teachers.

The way we see it, ALL school employees should have the opportunity to "move on up" the ladder of success when their POTENTIAL is recognized by their superiors, and greater job responsibility is offered, IF the school employee is willing to change their old way of thinking about the NEW direction in which our children's 21st Century classroom education is moving ahead, for a better future for our schools and community.

The way we see it, The Lone Malone's Fear of CHANGE, and his doubts that he was not a good FIT with the internal changes and changes at the state level in our 21st century education, caused him to turn into a bitter old man, seeking revenge AGAINST board members Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, and David Petroni, simply because the board members were working together to implement the new State Laws and conducting our local school district business in line with our own school district by-laws and policies.

The way we see it, the best thing that those who care about
preserving a shred of Mr. Malone's reputation as a professioal education could do in Mr. Malone's best interest is to advise him to simple stop these attacks of revenge against board members Jim Rigano and David Petroni and and step aside so that this school district can have a Recall on the November 5th election of our insanely popular in the community has been a high school principal with a very POOR performance review.
Survival Rules

Springboro, OH

#29104 Nov 12, 2013
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin

The time has now come to REJECT LONE MALONE, who has proven to community taxpayers by his pre-arranged performance at last week's school board meeting, that he will never CHANGE his vote for revenge AGAINST our STUDENTS/FIRST - RESPONSIBLE BUDGETING school board members; and he will never change the subject of politics of personal destruction against board members, who are NOT Retired Educators, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Rigano, and Mr. Petroni.

We can't just INVEST in status quo... We MUST invest in our reform minded VISION of our current board members and our Super Mr. Petrey and school district leaders.

Let's Stay the Course in Full Support of the progress made in the past TWO years and Renewal levy that saves taxpayers $6.5 million!
voting with our feet

Springboro, OH

#29105 Nov 12, 2013
go forward wrote:
we all will see in 2015 i'd bet you will be then
<quoted text>
Precisely! Within two years, the soon to be MSA majority will have completely sabotoged two years worth of Childrens First gains for the sake of feeding the pigs at the SEA. With lots of greedy cheering eminating from the SEA peanut gallery, MS and A will very systematically reimplement dozens of next-to-useless elective classes that never had been been close to halfway full to begin with. All this will be done in the name of securing employment for union teachers, a certain number of which possess less than adequate teaching abilities. Since the election of MSA there's never been a better time to consider pulling children out of Springboro schools because MSA is all about the teachers union. After this school year, we're done with Springboro schools. Bishop Fenwick here we come. Two less students from THIS family means less money Springboro schools will receive from the state of Ohio.
Seriously

Piqua, OH

#29106 Nov 12, 2013
School District Voters wrote:
<quoted text>
...YOUR precious Petroni and Rigano do not believe the same as
you? Oh My!
Can you please apply some critical thinking AFTER reading the following beliefs, and please "educate" school district voters
just "which one of these statements of our beliefs makes no sense?"
WE BELIEVE, When we combine common sense spending with the strong performance of our schools, we provide opportunities for everyone--Our Students, Our Teachers, Our Families and Our Community.
As the status quo placed awards on the school walls, many assumed that all was well inside those walls.
But the awards only measure the PAST, and the STANDARDS are changing. Our schools perform well by the MINIMUM state standards, but "PROFICIENT"...no matter how you slice it, is FAILING.
For example, the PROFICIENT standard for the 8th grade math Ohio Achievement Assessment (OAA) ranges from 35%- 59%.
PROFICIENT IS NOT ENOUGH! The status quo has not been enough.
The time is now to bring forward new ways of evaluating OUR children that no longer rely upon grading on a curve to obtain the desired results. Tougher, realistic standards upset the status quo, but INFLATED STANDARDS rob our children of True Achievement and Potential.
WE BELIEVE, as our School Super Mr. Petrey believes:
Where the board's at right now is wanting the highest academic achievement and fiscal responsibility, Petrey said, "That's what I stand for."
And That Means that WE BELIEVE in the highest level of support for the Absolutely Amazing Progress made by our current board and school district leaders in the past two years.
As usual, quoting someone else's statements to try and get your viewpoints across but they don't have anything to do with my comments. Furthermore, you talk in circles. First you state how our schools have a "strong performance" but then go on to say we are failing. I am not stupid and I realize that there will always be room for improvement - this applies to education in Springboro as well as anything else in life worth doing, however, to continue your rant about Malone and then your fawning over the current board without even opening your mind to the comments is ridiculous. I also agree in fiscal responsibility but I believe that the district has to educate ALL of it's students.

Petroni and Rigano said in the board meeting that not everyone should go to college, and I agree with them. There are definitely students that may be better off doing work that doesn't require college. There are many jobs/trades that pay a lot of money that do not require college degrees. My original statement if you cared to read, was focused on the fact that the school district has to educate all students and not all students are alike, nor do they all take college prep classes. Therefore, we should encourage all students to strive to be the very best they can be but we still have to provide them an education that fits with their capabilities. We have to consider those students that are not cut out for the higher level classes and educate them appropriately - which it appears we are doing but for some reason Doug thought that was a bad thing. Sounds to me like you agree with Doug and would like to ignore some students and only focus on those going to college.
Seriously

Piqua, OH

#29107 Nov 12, 2013
School District Voters wrote:
<quoted text>
The way we see it, Mr. Malone was offered opportunity to use his educational expertise as a professional in the District office position to implement changes in the lower grades school buildings, including former principal Ms. Cook's building.
MR. MALONE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGING HIS
LONE MALONE STATUS QUO doing business as usual, running the high school nd the students program of studies like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand, to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of greater need in the DISTRICT! Those who suffered the most were the GIFTED and those in need of early intervention.
The way we see it, Ms. Cook was offered the same opportunity to broaden her status quo vision to the new reform minded VISION of our children's 21st century quality classroom education; and Ms. Cook has proven that she had no fear of the challenge of building on her past experience, broadening her vision to FIT in with our current reform minded board members, and Standing Up with our current board and school district's winning agenda For Raising the Bar for Students and Teachers.
The way we see it, ALL school employees should have the opportunity to "move on up" the ladder of success when their POTENTIAL is recognized by their superiors, and greater job responsibility is offered, IF the school employee is willing to change their old way of thinking about the NEW direction in which our children's 21st Century classroom education is moving ahead, for a better future for our schools and community.
The way we see it, The Lone Malone's Fear of CHANGE, and his doubts that he was not a good FIT with the internal changes and changes at the state level in our 21st century education, caused him to turn into a bitter old man, seeking revenge AGAINST board members Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, and David Petroni, simply because the board members were working together to implement the new State Laws and conducting our local school district business in line with our own school district by-laws and policies.
The way we see it, the best thing that those who care about
preserving a shred of Mr. Malone's reputation as a professioal education could do in Mr. Malone's best interest is to advise him to simple stop these attacks of revenge against board members Jim Rigano and David Petroni and and step aside so that this school district can have a Recall on the November 5th election of our insanely popular in the community has been a high school principal with a very POOR performance review.
As usual, you say anything just to disagree with me. Do you actually read what you write? You have complained about how bad Dr. Malone was in the high school but yet now you say he would have been perfect for the central office in a position to support ALL of the schools – do you not see the hypocrisy in that. Furthermore, you ignore the fact that Ms. Cook has a failing record at the Jr. High but now say she will be great in the central office and kudos to her for moving up the corporate ladder. Does going to the central office make everyone great? Should everyone end up working in the central office?

As for the attacks of revenge that Dr. Malone has made against Rigano and Petroni – please describe – I am unaware of any attacks that he has made against them, however, I am fully aware of the verbal attacks on this site that have gone the other way.
Wow

Springboro, OH

#29108 Nov 12, 2013
I am a teacher in a nearby district. (I'm sure many of you believe that I'm automatically pro-teacher (which I am)). The teachers, the board, and the administrators in my district all have an excellent relationship. We perform below Springboro generally, but we all have a mutual respect for each other. I'm not saying we all agree all the time, but our district realizes that teachers are worthy of respect. It's a shame that the same is not true in Springboro. Everyone on here acts like it's a terrible concept to have happy teachers. It doesn't take much to make teachers happy - they don't ask for much and certainly nothing that is unfair - and it benefits everyone. Call me crazy, but I want my kids going to a school where there teachers feel respected. I know Springboro teachers get a lot of respect from the community at large; it's a shame the board doesn't see them as invaluable partners.
The Next Day

Springboro, OH

#29109 Nov 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
I am a teacher in a nearby district.(I'm sure many of you believe that I'm automatically pro-teacher (which I am)). The teachers, the board, and the administrators in my district all have an excellent relationship. We perform below Springboro generally, but we all have a mutual respect for each other. I'm not saying we all agree all the time, but our district realizes that teachers are worthy of respect. It's a shame that the same is not true in Springboro. Everyone on here acts like it's a terrible concept to have happy teachers. It doesn't take much to make teachers happy - they don't ask for much and certainly nothing that is unfair - and it benefits everyone. Call me crazy, but I want my kids going to a school where there teachers feel respected. I know Springboro teachers get a lot of respect from the community at large; it's a shame the board doesn't see them as invaluable partners.
Please don't assume that the caustic comments by some on this website reflect the general feelings of Springboro. The recent voting results show that it is a minority who make negative comments about our teachers.
Quite Seriously

Springboro, OH

#29110 Nov 12, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, quoting someone else's statements to try and get your viewpoints across but they don't have anything to do with my comments. Sounds to me like you agree with Doug and would like to ignore some students and only focus on those going to college.
Read My Lips: I agree with the FACT that the Public Records of Mr. Malone's performance "below the bar" proves. I can appreciate the time and money that Mr. Wiedeman took, as a private citizen, to
dig into these public records and then break down the results, proving Mr. Malone's record of poor performance as the SHS high school principal. Thank you, Mr. Wiedeman.
As the man who led our school district as high school principal for 13 years, Ron Malone held a special place of trust, authority, and influence in our community. How he chose to use those gifts is revealed in the public records reports of his professional peer reviewers, his superiors, and his own public pronouncements.
December 2010 - Warren County Educational Service Center audit
report on SHS program of studies RECOMMENDATIONS page 13:
"Increase the number of students taking the HIGH SCHOOLS THAT WORKS recommended curriculum/Ohio Core each year by at least 25 percent.
"Increase the percentage of students taking college preparatory courses. Eliminate any course offerings below the college preparatory level."
January 2012 Superintendent Gen Lolli's annual performance evaluation of Mr. Malone notes:
"Mr. Malone does demonstrate the ability to affect change, but sometimes very reluctantly. It sometimes takes numerous requests by Superintendent before changes are implemented."
Mr. Malone needs to improve on getting request goals to the Superintendent in a timely fashion. Examples include: Requested schedule of events for delayed start at the beginning of the year, at semester, and last week and have not yet received. Also requested times and dates of all staff meetings and quarterly updates on the High Schools That Work per 2011-2012 job targets.
Januray 2013 Warren County Educational Service Center audit report on SHS program of studies page 10:
"SHS still offers GENERAL LEVEL CLASSES (Algebra 1A and 1B, physical science, US History, and World History). Thus, not all students experience a college preparatory curriculum. Documents provided to the Technical Assistance Visiting (TAV Team indiate that contrary to the High Schools That Works philosophy, SHS believes that offering LOW-LEVEL COURSES is in the best interest of students. This belief, however, WAS NOT SUBSTANTIATED by research or data."
***
Inquiring minds are asking WHY Mr. Malone "believed" that offering LOW LEVEL COURSES is in the best interest of STUDENTS?
Why did Mr. Malone just decide what was in the best interest of the students, with NO research or data, to substantiated his
"Beliefs?"
Was it not Mr. Malone's PRIORTY business to make every decision based on solid FACTS as to exactly what was in the best academic interest of each student raising the bar to challenge each student's highest potential?
You are so right

Springboro, OH

#29111 Nov 12, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you say anything just to disagree with me. Do you actually read what you write? You have complained about how bad Dr. Malone was in the high school but yet now you say he would have been perfect for the central office in a position to support ALL of the schools – do you not see the hypocrisy in that. Furthermore, you ignore the fact that Ms. Cook has a failing record at the Jr. High but now say she will be great in the central office and kudos to her for moving up the corporate ladder. Does going to the central office make everyone great? Should everyone end up working in the central office?
As for the attacks of revenge that Dr. Malone has made against Rigano and Petroni – please describe – I am unaware of any attacks that he has made against them, however, I am fully aware of the verbal attacks on this site that have gone the other way.
No, s/he does not read what s/he writes....and 80% of it is someone's else's words. Clearly s/he was not educated in Springboro; our amazing teachers would have taught him/her to communicate more effectively.

Like you said, they never for one second wanted Malone in Central Office; they wanted him gone. They play games...and they lost a big one in November!
Springboro Forum

Dayton, OH

#29112 Nov 12, 2013
The fact is that voters rejected the status quo of the past few years. They were tired of all the shifty shenanigans that Kohls, Petroni, and Rigano were trying to pull. They were tired of the nepotism. They were tired of the greedy politics. They were tired of the manipulated statistics. They were tired of it all.

Malone, Stuckey, and Anderson have an overwhelming mandate, something that Kohls, Petroni, and Rigano never had. The community wants Malone, Stuckey, and Anderson's vision for a brighter tomorrow.

We rejected the Kohls, Petroni, and Rigano era. Now the community can be proud to send their kids to school, knowing that slkoon they will once again get an education.
Quite Seriously

Springboro, OH

#29113 Nov 12, 2013
You are so right wrote:
<quoted text>
No, s/he does not read what s/he writes....and 80% of it is someone's else's words. Clearly s/he was not educated in Springboro; our amazing teachers would have taught him/her to communicate more effectively.
Like you said, they never for one second wanted Malone in Central Office; they wanted him gone. They play games...and they lost a big one in November!
Again, Read My Lips... Here are the FACTS about Mr. Malone's
ABILITY TO AFFECT CHANGE, but sometimes very reluctantly...

Mr. Malone simply CHOSE NOT TO AFFECT CHANGE PUTTING OUR STUDENTS FIRST. Mr. Lolli acknowledges in his peformance evaluation
"MR. Malone's ABILITY"...

And the way many of us in the community see it, the BOARD OF EDUCATION members acknowledged Mr. Malone's ABILITY to AFFECT CHANGE; and Mr. Malone REFUSED the greater challenge of greater
job responsibilities offered by the promotion to District Office,

because Mr. Malone did not want to pull himself out of his own status quo job routine of doing business as usual, the Ron Malone way -- accountable to No One, not even the superintendent, Mr. Lolli.

but here, again, Mr. Malone REFUSED to accept the challenge of the job in district office, refusing, again, to utilize his ABILITY to AFFECT CHANGE for ALL our students and teachers in our district.

And the way many of us in the community see it, Mr. Malone abused his special place of trust, authority, and influence in our community. And that's a WASTE of our Student's Academic Achievement Potential and a WASTE of Taxpayers money.

FOR THE RECORD:
January 2012 - Superintendent Gene Lolli's annual performance evaluation of Mr. Malone notes:

"Mr. Malone does demonstrate the ability to affet change, but sometimes very reluctanly. It sometimes tkes numerous requests by Superintendet before changes are implemented.

"Mr. Malone needs to IMPROE on getting request goals to the Superintendent in a timey fashion. Examples inlude: Requested scheule of events for delayed start at the beginning of the year, at emeste, and lastweek and have not yet received. Also requested times and dates of all staff meetings nd quarterly updates on the High Schools That Work per 2011-2102 job targets."

And to many of us in the community that Proves that Mr. Malone was a very lazy employee, who refused to utilize his individual abilities by refusing to work as part of a professional Team of Educators putting Students Best Interest First.

"It is aways in season for old men to learn." - Aeschylus
You are so right

Springboro, OH

#29114 Nov 12, 2013
voting with our feet wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely! Within two years, the soon to be MSA majority will have completely sabotoged two years worth of Childrens First gains for the sake of feeding the pigs at the SEA. With lots of greedy cheering eminating from the SEA peanut gallery, MS and A will very systematically reimplement dozens of next-to-useless elective classes that never had been been close to halfway full to begin with. All this will be done in the name of securing employment for union teachers, a certain number of which possess less than adequate teaching abilities. Since the election of MSA there's never been a better time to consider pulling children out of Springboro schools because MSA is all about the teachers union. After this school year, we're done with Springboro schools. Bishop Fenwick here we come. Two less students from THIS family means less money Springboro schools will receive from the state of Ohio.
GOOD RIDDANCE!
Boro Future Bright

Springboro, OH

#29115 Nov 12, 2013
Springboro Forum wrote:
The fact is that voters rejected the status quo of the past few years.
As the status quo placed awards on the school walls, many assumed that all wa well inside those walls. But the awards only measure the past, and the standards are chaning. Our schools perform well by the minimu, state standards, but "PROFICIENT" n matter how you slice it, is FAILING.

For example, the Proficient standrd for the 8th gade math Ohio Achievement Assment (OAA) ranges from 35%- 59%. Proficient is not enough. The status quo has not been enough.

The time is now to bring forward new ways of evaulating our children that no longer rely upon grading on a curve to obtain
the desired esults. Tougher, realistic standards upset the status quo, but inflated standards rob our children of true achievement and potenital.

With an innovative administration and outstanding central office staff, our school district is now employing efficiency plans.
These plans are allowing us to reallocate resources and meet district needs, including an unprecedented investment in technology and curriculum to create a 2st century learning environment for students. For the first time in years, we have clear direction. Where trust has been eroded, our innovative administration and outstanding central office staff are now
rebuilding; and will continue to work in the direction of confidence to restore integrity and trust in our schools!
Not so much

Springboro, OH

#29116 Nov 12, 2013
Boro Future Bright wrote:
<quoted text>
As the status quo placed awards on the school walls, many assumed that all wa well inside those walls. But the awards only measure the past, and the standards are chaning. Our schools perform well by the minimu, state standards, but "PROFICIENT" n matter how you slice it, is FAILING.
For example, the Proficient standrd for the 8th gade math Ohio Achievement Assment (OAA) ranges from 35%- 59%. Proficient is not enough. The status quo has not been enough.
The time is now to bring forward new ways of evaulating our children that no longer rely upon grading on a curve to obtain
the desired esults. Tougher, realistic standards upset the status quo, but inflated standards rob our children of true achievement and potenital.
With an innovative administration and outstanding central office staff, our school district is now employing efficiency plans.
These plans are allowing us to reallocate resources and meet district needs, including an unprecedented investment in technology and curriculum to create a 2st century learning environment for students. For the first time in years, we have clear direction. Where trust has been eroded, our innovative administration and outstanding central office staff are now
rebuilding; and will continue to work in the direction of confidence to restore integrity and trust in our schools!
The proficient standard is statewide and is more indicative of a flawed state assessment than it is a reflection of Springboro. Rather than create a more fair assessment, the state adjusted its scoring, resulting in failing being proficient. Springboro scores quite well on these tests, which will be gone soon anyway. This is a state issue, not a Springboro issue.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29117 Nov 13, 2013
SQL is art not a science you can make numbers show what you want look at BOE history before - 5 add levies before this last BOE found the monies this ending BOE was on the correct path to self realzation 5 years of full fund is forcasted how long before capt Kirk vaporizes it and we return to ta and spend
You get what you pay for

Cleveland, OH

#29118 Nov 13, 2013
HIGHER taxes are on their way! WADE will approve a Fire Levy in May 2014 so hold on to your hat!
Did You Know

Springboro, OH

#29119 Nov 13, 2013
You get what you pay for wrote:
HIGHER taxes are on their way! WADE will approve a Fire Levy in May 2014 so hold on to your hat!
Now that the 2013 elections are over, the time has now come to get involved and stay engaged in our local government business in the Springboro Schools, Springboro City Council, and the Clearcreek Township government.

Your presence is needed in the "union-profiting" business meetings of local government, in which taxpaying homeowners so heavily invest our hard earned money and retirement savings. Forced unionisim is heavily drinking from the well that is already drained by the runaway labor costs of union teachers, union firefighters and union security officers.

It's true that the entire city of Springboro is under attack by the Forced Unionism Troops, and it is agreed that they have
occupied "our private property" as their source of Money and Power over Springboro citizens.

This is the time to Resist the Union occupation, thereby gaining strength in OUR BELIEFS in supporting ONLY the amount of necessary taxation required to do the job correctly. And that means NO NEW TAXES for any local government agency, including CCFD, and our government schools of forced unionism.

Let's stay the course that Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners have established in OUR BELIEFS that over taxation of the taxpayers is wrong!

Let's stay the course in OUR BELIEFS that excess tax money in any government body tends to inspire creative ways to spend that money.

Let's stay the course in OUR BELIEFS that transparency, from budgeting to policy formulation to meetings, leads to good governance in ALL levels of government.

Let's stay the course in OUR BELIFES that leveraging school fees, services, personnel decisions, safety, or infrastructure maintenance to THREATEN families in order to influence regular or levy elections is WRONG!

Let's stay the course in OUR BELIEFS that the Clearcreek Township Government CAN BE RUN EFFICIENTLY ON FEWER TAX DOLLARS, and as proven by Voters in May 2103, There is no need for a new fire levy!

Life is Good in Springboro! Look at Today and the Future
and Stay the Course of Responsible Budgeting/Maintaining Fiscal
Integrity in our local government, including Schools, Township, and City!

...And We All Know That Means NO NEW TAXES!
Did You Know

Springboro, OH

#29120 Nov 13, 2013
You get what you pay for wrote:
HIGHER taxes are on their way! WADE will approve a Fire Levy in May 2014 so hold on to your hat!
Springboro Citizens GET the Elected Officials that the Majority of the People Who Showed Up on November 5th to VOTE into office.

Wake Up People! This Is America!

We The People have the Constitutional Rights to argue Our Beliefs to our elected officials!

Let's Bring It On!

The time has now come to confront board member-elect Ron Malone,
and based on the True History of Ron Malone's public records of employment as SHS principal, there is NO ROOM in our BOARD ROOM
for Malone's "let's lower the bar" status quo leadership.
The time is NOW for Concerned Parents and Community Taxpayers to DEMAND that Ron Malone step down from his newly elected position as Number Two insanely popular board representative.

And that's a RESPONSIBLE thing for our Students First, Our Community of School Employees, and Our Community of Taxayers.
R U Sure

Springboro, OH

#29121 Nov 13, 2013
You are so right wrote:
<quoted text>
No, s/he does not read what s/he writes....and 80% of it is someone's else's words. Clearly s/he was not educated in Springboro; our amazing teachers would have taught him/her to communicate more effectively.
Like you said, they never for one second wanted Malone in Central Office; they wanted him gone. They play games...and they lost a big one in November!
Based on the recent flyer recieved in the mail, paid for by
Doug Wiedeman, private citizen, just asking the questions and finding the answers, The History Of PrinciPAL Ron's public
employment records have NOW proven that OUR STUDENTS are the big losers in the Malone/Maney Acts Game of dumbing down our high school curriculum, to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand.

This "offering low-level courses" lazy-minded leadership of
Ron Malone's employment as SHS principal, brings to our attention that Mr. Malone ran this high school like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of greater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.

EARLY INTERVENTION IS NOW NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS FIRST
BEST INTEREST FROM RON MALONE'S PLAN TO RE-DEFINE THE ROLE OF
THE SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER, ONCE AGAIN... TO ENSURE EMPLOYMENT FOR THOSE WHOSE SKILLS ARE NOT IN DEMAND!

And that's what the Community of Blah blah blah "DEFINES" as
Respecting Our Teachers.

We can no longer afford to invest our school tax dollars in
Malone's status quo leadership...

The Time is NOW for Concerned Parents and Taxpaying Homeowners to DEMAND that school board member elect, Ron Malone, ABORT his evil plan to tear down the "Progress made by our current board and NEW school district leaders in the the past two years."

Mr. Malone, in the best interest of our Children's 21st Century Education with QUALITY teachers in every classroom...

WILL YOU PLEASE GO NOW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" 2 hr Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Sat The Hack Checker 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Buffalojimmy 20,099
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Fri A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages