Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments (Page 1,416)

Showing posts 28,301 - 28,320 of30,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Recap

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Springboro has spoken loud and clear!!!
Way to go Malone, Stuckey and Anderson.
No debate means No choice

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.
Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.
I look forward to four years of providing a voice for the loyal opposition.
And we'll ALL be here making sure to finish what we started.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
You, Doug,,are a BIG reason the B/V ticket lost so handily. You really DO NOT belong in SPRINGBORO and we are all done with your boorish behavior. Why would Cathy Anspaugh allow John Parise to work her re election is beyond belief. Those that lost really need to realize that these city clowns do more harm than good. Keep ranting....no one is listening.
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
What

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

John Parise wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
John will you please go away now?
Wow Wow Wow

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Just goes to show you guys just how out of touch you guys are. DOUG, after all your efforts of trying to ruin the credibility of MSA and the estimated $50,000 you spent on the campaign, you have become transparent and All of Springboro knows.
VOTE BITNER VAUGHN wrote:
TODAY... the People's Voice Will Be Heard...and
that's a Priceless Thing! God Bless America!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
IT'S FOR OUR STUDENTS FIRST, OUR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, AND OUR COMMUNITY OF TAXPAYERS!
DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO VOTE FOR THREE!
IT JUST TAKES TWO FOR VICTORY OVER UNION
SOLIDARITY!
VOTE FOR BOTH
**DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN**
Your only TWO Conservative Candidates WHO
can bring VICTORY To Our Students FIRST
over Unionism Indoctrination in the Classroom!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
GOD BLESS AMERICA and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY!
Rumor has itt

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Doug, all of that "hard earned politicking publicity money" just went down the tubes. I heard that Doug had to jump the fence Friday night for the football game to make up for it! Way to go MSA!!!!
Hey Doug

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.
Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.
I look forward to four years of providing a voice for the loyal opposition.
The loyal oppositon already has a "voice" and look forward
to the great bloviator giving his one voice a rest."

Simply put: Shut Up. The time has now come to just put a sock in it.
Doug Wiedeman

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
The levy? Clearly the voters didn't like the direction of the district the last two years. Pure and simple. The voters didn't like seeing the district day after day being on the front pages of the newspapers. The majority was taking the community in the wrong direction......now hopefully we are in the direction of normalcy....
Not necessarily, those who vote for levies also support MSA, the fact that Mr. Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is telling as well, one would have expected the well known and equally well respected Mr. Malone to lead the pack.

The renewal levy that provided a tax reduction for everyone was a winner from the get go, who does not like having their taxes reduced ?
Phil

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Mr. Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is telling as well, one would have expected the well known and equally well respected Mr. Malone to lead the pack.
Congrats on winning the "Most Clueless Comment" award of the evening!! When both sides included him on their ticket, even without permission from your side, it shouldn't surprise anyone that he received the most votes!! Your constant attack on Malone is tiresome.
A Khatibloo McClellan

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

More Housewives wrote:
Yes some of these are teachers teaching your kids
Debbie Leach Christian
Educate Springboro
November 3, 2013
In the direction of simple truth
Heres the simple truth about the Board of Education race in Springboro.
Tina Paul Schrof OK, this just pisses me off!!! Sorry, just putting it out there!!! They have no ethics!!! Wow you should talk Tina
Debbie Leach Christian True Dat!
Kathy Hart Educate Springboro has 13 followers on Facebook. That's gotta tell you
something......time for them to close up shop and move on! MSA!!!YOU wish Kathy
Amy Goldstein Walker I just said about 63637726 cuss words in my head
Why not lots of room with no brains and all.
Debbie Leach Christian Good thing you kept them locked in your head....you would owe your kiddos LOTS of bucks
Kristie Dabrowski Geiger Me too Amy
Tina Paul Schrof Oh, I have more running in my head........trust me!! Again more cus words than brains lol.
Debbie Leach Christian What drives me crazy (er) is that when I read this trash...I can hear Petroni's voice. Sick!
Did yu frow up in yo mouf?
Melissa Markle Edwards Wow! This brings CYA to a whole new level!
Don't you worry, "Educate Springboro"; I will be sure to vote for Malone, Stuckey, and Anderson SEPARATELY.
Wendy Verba Telatko Interesting. Educate Springboro supports Charles Anderson because of his business acumen" $ but don't support 2 men who have given lives to the education of our children. "Children first"? Bittner, Vaughn, and Petroni. Don't make me laugh. So much for full public disclosure when the candidate in question wasn't even informed.
Wendy why don't you run for this office since you are queen of all that is perfect in Springboro?
To those on here too cowardly to own their beliefs, but instead hide behind fake names and "locations" (i.e. Columbus, OH)...damn straight Khatibloo is Iranian. But that's about the only thing you got right. It must be beautiful in your bliss. After all, with as much ignorance as you demonstrate with your posts, it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you want a real debate, or if you're capable of holding an educated conversation, feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to oblige. If you'd like to continue to steal information from FB to post here, then stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have more to say for your reading pleasure. If you'd rather continue your cowardly posts, then carry on...I'm sure it says NOTHING about your character.
A Khatibloo McClellan

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Who can speak wrote:
<quoted text>
If the board could prevent someone from speaking it should be that Bindaman B she curses almost every sentence and OMG here she is on Facebook as her premier performance as the President of Housewives of Springboro. What a foul mouthed person she is and yet they keep inviting her back to speak at almost every meeting.
Look at these last names
Lynn Keen Greenberg He's too busy on Topix!
Bethe Goldenfield He's got too much baggage that could be brought out against him in a campaign, so he sponsors his surrogates. Kind of like KK.
LisaandSteve Morrison Have you done a background check on him ? Interesting...
Stephanie Young Bindemann Yep, not a stellar reputation...
Lynn Keen Greenberg Google is an amazing thing.
Karleen Materne Bc he's a wussy!
Afsoon Khatibloo-Mcclellan He likes to be seen as some huge benefactor around here. I do not believe for a minute that he does any of it from some altruistic POV. He is just as manipulative as the stooges, he's just not as smart. Honest to God, my blood pressure is off the charts every time one of their names comes up. Seriously.
These housewives can speak all day and night yet, say nothing of value.
"Look at these last names"?? Are you kidding? I'm not sure I should expect anything more from someone who doesn't have the cajones to own their opinion. And yet you claim the "Housewives" have nothing of value to say. Yup, you're right...because you bring SO MUCH VALUE to the table. I try not to stoop to name-calling, but anything more complicated may elude your understanding. So I'll keep it simple for you...you're a dumb ass.

PS - these "Housewives" just schooled you and your type...check out the election results.
Vipers and Hypocrites

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily, those who vote for levies also support MSA, the fact that Mr. Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is telling as well, one would have expected the well known and equally well respected Mr. Malone to lead the pack.
The renewal levy that provided a tax reduction for everyone was a winner from the get go, who does not like having their taxes reduced ?
...the fact that Mr.Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is
telling community members what a hypocrite the Great Bloviater,paid for by private citizen, really is .... leading with the ES endorsement of Anderson... in the direction of deceit and manipulating Springboro voters.
Vipers and Hypocrites

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

A Khatibloo McClellan wrote:
<quoted text>
To those on here too cowardly to own their beliefs, but instead hide behind fake names and "locations" (i.e. Columbus, OH)...damn straight Khatibloo is Iranian. But that's about the only thing you got right. It must be beautiful in your bliss. After all, with as much ignorance as you demonstrate with your posts, it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you want a real debate, or if you're capable of holding an educated conversation, feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to oblige. If you'd like to continue to steal information from FB to post here, then stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have more to say for your reading pleasure. If you'd rather continue your cowardly posts, then carry on...I'm sure it says NOTHING about your character.
God Bless America, Land of the Free AND Home of the Brave, the Good, The Bad, The Ugly! and that's a Boro B-o-o-tiful thing!
A promise Not a threat

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

The following is a heartfelt dedication to MSA after their collective election victory yesterday...

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every step you take
We'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every thought you weigh
We'll be watching you

Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
We'll be watching you

The Police
Synchonicity
poundsand

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I look forward to my new union-first overlords.

How long til they propose a new tax levy?

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

A promise Not a threat wrote:
The following is a heartfelt dedication to MSA after their collective election victory yesterday...
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every step you take
We'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every thought you weigh
We'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
We'll be watching you
The Police
Synchonicity
MSA will listen, the question is: will the current board finally wake up and see the direction the voters have chosen.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations to Lori Kershner on her win in the Ward #1 race. Good luck and best wishes !

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
First, as already stated, the fact that many people (you included) kept stumping for Anderson explains this difference. Notice that the number is only 400 more than Malone. One would conclude that out of the 2300 people that voted for V/B, only 400 were moved to also vote for Anderson. Seems like the signs put up Saturday along with your V/B/A drum beating had very little influence.

Second, if people were only interested in having their taxes reduced they would have voted NO for the levy (a move that would have reduced them more than voting yes) as almost 25% of the people did.

Was the decision to stay away from the public debates a factor? I think it's safe to say it wouldn't have made the numbers any worse. No debate means No choice

The one take away should be that ES put alot of money as well as their backing which was just wasted money. Not very good budgeting if you ask me. Their little stunt on Saturday was seen for as what it was. A desperate attempt by a desperate organization.

The people of Springboro have spoken loudly and clearly.
Disappointing

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

It's very disappointing that the supporters of Vaughn and Bitner are only coming out and threatening Malone, Anderson and Stuckey, rather than coming together and promising to help the schools.
Creepy Creepy Stalker

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

A promise Not a threat wrote:
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every step you take
We'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every thought you weigh
We'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every promise you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
We'll be watching you
The Police
Synchonicity
A love song dedicated to MSA...this is getting CREEPY/WIERD!

First the song is Every Breath You Take (off the album Synchronicity)

Second, you forgot:

"Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please"

CREEPY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,301 - 28,320 of30,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality speaks 28,424
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game 5 hr The Hack Checker 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr PetVax 18,482
Angela Robinson 22 hr Long time 1
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Tue Countryfan69demgatorssuck 20
tina Jul 6 thetallcoolone 4
waffle House Jul 6 Joe the plumber 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••