Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31964 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

wow

Lebanon, OH

#28800 Nov 5, 2013
Pretty quiet in here tonight...
Good Guys Win

Miamisburg, OH

#28801 Nov 5, 2013
Sanity Restored! What on earth is DW going to do with all of his time? Springboro has spoken!
motorvoter

Cincinnati, OH

#28802 Nov 5, 2013
Springboro voters said to the Institute on the Constitution and other purveyors of conspiracy theories.

I wonder how this might hamper Kelly Kohls' Tea Party ambitions.

I also wonder if Doug Wiedeman will go back to whatever he was doing before he found this website.

BWWWWWWAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!
Out of Towner

Springfield, OH

#28803 Nov 5, 2013
Turn out the lights.....The party is over!!!!

Congrats to M.S.A.... You guys did it the right way.
motorvoter

Cincinnati, OH

#28804 Nov 5, 2013
"said no", of course
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#28805 Nov 5, 2013
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.

Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.

I look forward to four years of providing a voice for the loyal opposition.
No debate means No choice

Tipp City, OH

#28806 Nov 5, 2013
10% for B/V each.

Not very PROFICIENT, eh Doug?

Bawitdabadabangdabangdiggydigg ydiggysaidtheboogiesaidupjumpt heboogie

The people have spoken. Now who will respect the voice? For those keeping score M/S/A each got more votes than our current BOE president did when she ran.
What

Dayton, OH

#28807 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.
Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.
The levy? Clearly the voters didn't like the direction of the district the last two years. Pure and simple. The voters didn't like seeing the district day after day being on the front pages of the newspapers. The majority was taking the community in the wrong direction......now hopefully we are in the direction of normalcy....
Really

Springfield, OH

#28808 Nov 5, 2013
You, Doug,,are a BIG reason the B/V ticket lost so handily. You really DO NOT belong in SPRINGBORO and we are all done with your boorish behavior. Why would Cathy Anspaugh allow John Parise to work her re election is beyond belief. Those that lost really need to realize that these city clowns do more harm than good. Keep ranting....no one is listening.
Recap

Springfield, OH

#28809 Nov 5, 2013
Springboro has spoken loud and clear!!!
Way to go Malone, Stuckey and Anderson.
No debate means No choice

Tipp City, OH

#28810 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
And we'll ALL be here making sure to finish what we started.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28811 Nov 5, 2013
Really wrote:
You, Doug,,are a BIG reason the B/V ticket lost so handily. You really DO NOT belong in SPRINGBORO and we are all done with your boorish behavior. Why would Cathy Anspaugh allow John Parise to work her re election is beyond belief. Those that lost really need to realize that these city clowns do more harm than good. Keep ranting....no one is listening.
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
What

Dayton, OH

#28812 Nov 5, 2013
John Parise wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
John will you please go away now?
Wow Wow Wow

Springfield, OH

#28813 Nov 5, 2013
Just goes to show you guys just how out of touch you guys are. DOUG, after all your efforts of trying to ruin the credibility of MSA and the estimated $50,000 you spent on the campaign, you have become transparent and All of Springboro knows.
VOTE BITNER VAUGHN wrote:
TODAY... the People's Voice Will Be Heard...and
that's a Priceless Thing! God Bless America!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
IT'S FOR OUR STUDENTS FIRST, OUR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, AND OUR COMMUNITY OF TAXPAYERS!
DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO VOTE FOR THREE!
IT JUST TAKES TWO FOR VICTORY OVER UNION
SOLIDARITY!
VOTE FOR BOTH
**DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN**
Your only TWO Conservative Candidates WHO
can bring VICTORY To Our Students FIRST
over Unionism Indoctrination in the Classroom!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
GOD BLESS AMERICA and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY!
Rumor has itt

Springfield, OH

#28814 Nov 5, 2013
Yes, Doug, all of that "hard earned politicking publicity money" just went down the tubes. I heard that Doug had to jump the fence Friday night for the football game to make up for it! Way to go MSA!!!!
Hey Doug

Springfield, OH

#28815 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
The loyal oppositon already has a "voice" and look forward
to the great bloviator giving his one voice a rest."

Simply put: Shut Up. The time has now come to just put a sock in it.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#28816 Nov 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
The levy? Clearly the voters didn't like the direction of the district the last two years. Pure and simple. The voters didn't like seeing the district day after day being on the front pages of the newspapers. The majority was taking the community in the wrong direction......now hopefully we are in the direction of normalcy....
Not necessarily, those who vote for levies also support MSA, the fact that Mr. Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is telling as well, one would have expected the well known and equally well respected Mr. Malone to lead the pack.

The renewal levy that provided a tax reduction for everyone was a winner from the get go, who does not like having their taxes reduced ?
Phil

Akron, OH

#28817 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Mr. Anderson outpolled all of the candidates is telling as well, one would have expected the well known and equally well respected Mr. Malone to lead the pack.
Congrats on winning the "Most Clueless Comment" award of the evening!! When both sides included him on their ticket, even without permission from your side, it shouldn't surprise anyone that he received the most votes!! Your constant attack on Malone is tiresome.
A Khatibloo McClellan

Miamisburg, OH

#28818 Nov 5, 2013
More Housewives wrote:
Yes some of these are teachers teaching your kids
Debbie Leach Christian
Educate Springboro
November 3, 2013
In the direction of simple truth
Here’s the simple truth about the Board of Education race in Springboro.
Tina Paul Schrof OK, this just pisses me off!!! Sorry, just putting it out there!!! They have no ethics!!! Wow you should talk Tina
Debbie Leach Christian True Dat!
Kathy Hart Educate Springboro has 13 followers on Facebook. That's gotta tell you
something......time for them to close up shop and move on! MSA!!!YOU wish Kathy
Amy Goldstein Walker I just said about 63637726 cuss words in my head
Why not lots of room with no brains and all.
Debbie Leach Christian Good thing you kept them locked in your head....you would owe your kiddos LOTS of bucks
Kristie Dabrowski Geiger Me too Amy
Tina Paul Schrof Oh, I have more running in my head........trust me!! Again more cus words than brains lol.
Debbie Leach Christian What drives me crazy (er) is that when I read this trash...I can hear Petroni's voice. Sick!
Did yu frow up in yo mouf?
Melissa Markle Edwards Wow! This brings CYA to a whole new level!
Don't you worry, "Educate Springboro"; I will be sure to vote for Malone, Stuckey, and Anderson SEPARATELY.
Wendy Verba Telatko Interesting. Educate Springboro supports Charles Anderson because of his business acumen" $ but don't support 2 men who have given lives to the education of our children. "Children first"? Bittner, Vaughn, and Petroni. Don't make me laugh. So much for full public disclosure when the candidate in question wasn't even informed.
Wendy why don't you run for this office since you are queen of all that is perfect in Springboro?
To those on here too cowardly to own their beliefs, but instead hide behind fake names and "locations" (i.e. Columbus, OH)...damn straight Khatibloo is Iranian. But that's about the only thing you got right. It must be beautiful in your bliss. After all, with as much ignorance as you demonstrate with your posts, it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you want a real debate, or if you're capable of holding an educated conversation, feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to oblige. If you'd like to continue to steal information from FB to post here, then stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have more to say for your reading pleasure. If you'd rather continue your cowardly posts, then carry on...I'm sure it says NOTHING about your character.
A Khatibloo McClellan

Miamisburg, OH

#28819 Nov 5, 2013
Who can speak wrote:
<quoted text>
If the board could prevent someone from speaking it should be that Bindaman B she curses almost every sentence and OMG here she is on Facebook as her premier performance as the President of Housewives of Springboro. What a foul mouthed person she is and yet they keep inviting her back to speak at almost every meeting.
Look at these last names
Lynn Keen Greenberg He's too busy on Topix!
Bethe Goldenfield He's got too much baggage that could be brought out against him in a campaign, so he sponsors his surrogates. Kind of like KK.
LisaandSteve Morrison Have you done a background check on him ? Interesting...
Stephanie Young Bindemann Yep, not a stellar reputation...
Lynn Keen Greenberg Google is an amazing thing.
Karleen Materne Bc he's a wussy!
Afsoon Khatibloo-Mcclellan He likes to be seen as some huge benefactor around here. I do not believe for a minute that he does any of it from some altruistic POV. He is just as manipulative as the stooges, he's just not as smart. Honest to God, my blood pressure is off the charts every time one of their names comes up. Seriously.
These housewives can speak all day and night yet, say nothing of value.
"Look at these last names"?? Are you kidding? I'm not sure I should expect anything more from someone who doesn't have the cajones to own their opinion. And yet you claim the "Housewives" have nothing of value to say. Yup, you're right...because you bring SO MUCH VALUE to the table. I try not to stoop to name-calling, but anything more complicated may elude your understanding. So I'll keep it simple for you...you're a dumb ass.

PS - these "Housewives" just schooled you and your type...check out the election results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr 440 not fed 20,693
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! 7 hr Literature Lover 7
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Thu AmericanWoman 3
M4M tugfest for the Duke Wed nibbles 1
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
News Ex-Lebanon Correctional officers indicted in st... (Sep '13) Nov 30 robertgehm 19
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages