Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,302

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
Heart Burn

United States

#27051 Aug 30, 2013
Do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
...It's a popularity contest and no one is more popular than Malone (at least his name is often mentioned on here). Like they say even if they are talking bad about you, at least they're talking about you.
So are you trying to convince us of this…or yourself? Because if I am picking up what you are putting down we need to believe that a virtual unknown community member, never in the public mind, never holding any elected office before, Kelly Kohls was more popular than a sitting BOE president and well known lawyer in town, Ira Thomsen? Was she more popular than a recent ex city council member whose wife was running for his vacated seat, and local bank manager Scott Anderson? Cause it my memory serves me correctly she was the largest vote getter…by a large margin.

Are you trying to convince us…or yourself that Petroni and Rigano were more popular than the self anointed Chosen One with very large school color signs and the catchy phrase, Lisa Babb? Were than more popular than SEA teacher Mary Jane Gregg whose daughter is still a SEA teacher in our district? They were more popular than levy mom and sitting BOE member Gentry Ellis?

I believe they were elected because they were the best candidates based on their ideas and ability to share them succinctly with the community. They worked hard to convince people their ideas would work, and they have worked. Ron Malone may win…but he better be able to share concrete ideas that are going to convince the majority of the community that his way of doing business, and this is a business, is going to be better than what we have seen over the last 2-4 years. Regurgitating feel good phrases and talking points are great for your base that already agree with you, but if you noticed, the majority of this community saw through that tactic the last 2 elections cycles.
Ask Ron Malone

Piqua, OH

#27052 Aug 30, 2013
Waste Watchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all a bit weird that she makes such grand claims; since she is not employed, at taxpayers expense, as a professional educator
in our Springboro Schools.
What is not only weird, by questionable by taxpayers, is that grand claim made by a SHS student during the March 2012 re-instate Ron Malone protest, that...as a high school student, she "could not thrive in her education without her daily smile and have a nice day from the Principal Ron. Not only weird, questionable, but just crazy creepy.
One of the guiding principles of Principal Ron's campaign to gain control of the board is to: Promote Internal School District Unity.

Excuse Me, Mr. Malone, are you aware that those of us who have read the new SEA contract with the board clearly see that Mr. Scott Maney, SEA President, has already filled that position? Taxpayers will be funding several hours of classtime for Mr. Maney to meet regularly with school administrators and staff to engage in strong arm tactics to pressure "internal unity" for more, more, more of our children's classroom time and school tax dollars.
...I'm sorry, What did you say, Mr. Malone?

Question: Can you repeat that?
Answer from Mr. Malone: It's all very vague. I'm overwhelmed by the support from the Internal School District Unity. As insanely popular as can be, I think the Board of Education and the SEA as both sides of the coin. I think re-emphasis should be on the ever- increased dollar value of the SEA educator.
....The bottom line is that I am running as a collective threesome to re-instate status quo business as usual...
Listen Up

Piqua, OH

#27053 Aug 30, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
The separation of church and state was designed to forestall any attempts at having a national church, ie the Church of England.
The text in full in case you require a refresher.
First Amendment of the United States Constitution
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
If you have a resource where that statement. " separation of church and state ". are codified, please do share.
Fortunately, I am private citizen with free speech rights to express an opinion, without having every word "codified."
I could never educate myself to the level of "interrogation" of board members as occurs in our school board meetings, arguing mindlessly over whether or not the words "shall" or "will"
are "codified."
Uno Voter

Piqua, OH

#27054 Aug 30, 2013
Heart Burn wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you trying to convince us of this…or yourself? Because if I am picking up what you are putting down we need to believe that a virtual unknown community member, never in the public mind, never holding any elected office before, Kelly Kohls was more popular than a sitting BOE president and well known lawyer in town, Ira Thomsen? Was she more popular than a recent ex city council member whose wife was running for his vacated seat, and local bank manager Scott Anderson? Cause it my memory serves me correctly she was the largest vote getter…by a large margin.
Are you trying to convince us…or yourself that Petroni and Rigano were more popular than the self anointed Chosen One with very large school color signs and the catchy phrase, Lisa Babb? Were than more popular than SEA teacher Mary Jane Gregg whose daughter is still a SEA teacher in our district? They were more popular than levy mom and sitting BOE member Gentry Ellis?
I believe they were elected because they were the best candidates based on their ideas and ability to share them succinctly with the community. They worked hard to convince people their ideas would work, and they have worked. Ron Malone may win…but he better be able to share concrete ideas that are going to convince the majority of the community that his way of doing business, and this is a business, is going to be better than what we have seen over the last 2-4 years. Regurgitating feel good phrases and talking points are great for your base that already agree with you, but if you noticed, the majority of this community saw through that tactic the last 2 elections cycles.
Totally Agree! I had never heard the name Kelly Kohls during the 2009 school board election; until someone who trusted in her leadership left a leaflet (very inexpensively printed) on my front door. It was only a few days before the election; and because of name recognition of the others running for school board, I had decided not to trouble the volunteer poll workers by processing my ballot just to get that I VOTED sticker. Because of Kelly Kohls message, I did have a reason to go to the polls and vote for the ONE person on the ballot that I trusted to be the right person for the job. And an overwhelming majority of voters gave Kelly Kohls the highest number of votes! Elections come and go but the influence of good leadership just stays and grows! Special thanks are due to our BOE president (and great Mom!) Kelly Kohls.
Really

Piqua, OH

#27055 Aug 30, 2013
SAY NO TO CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
The BOE did endorse it, personally sent out emails announcing it, and gave the Superintendents office number to sign up and send the money for the classes. That's more than just allowing an outside group to use the facility.
Really, the BOE did not endorse it. Don't you remember the board policy committee meetings with the curriculum director, and the social studies director, to discuss at length the possibility of offering all those in the schools and the community to attend these studies, at their own choice and personal expense; offering oppportunity for everyone to review exactly what the study is all about; so that the board/curriculum department could then decide if it was acceptable with the community to then present to the entire board as a possible "endorsement?" The distortion of the board policy committee "original intent" was spun through the news media and the schools social media, for the sole purpose of "demonizing" this board; simply because that's what the political opposition is fully organized and engaged in doing with their "war of words" attacking our children's first best interest in this school district.
The way some see it, this board policy committee was offering the opportunity to preview curriculum BEFORE it was even presented to the BOE for acceptance. And for sure it was promoted as a constitutional crisis that prompted demonizing our board president and even some parents demanding resignation!
Now really, the board members are not the crazy ones in this latest creation of community wide fake crisis. Just another attempt of the tax and spend lovers to take back the board for business as usual status quo. Do you really think that smart Springboro voters are going to fall for the weak principles of leadership offered by Malone, Stuckey, Anderson threesome?
Worth Repeating

Piqua, OH

#27056 Aug 30, 2013
truth to power wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a parent of a Springboro student? This evening take a moment to page through your child's history or social studies textbook. You'll see where exactly where liberals have already placed "crazy" in our childrens curriculum.
"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
- George Orwell
Shouldn't our school district leaders/elected officials
be leading our students in the direction of OUT with status quo "bottom line" princiPALs?
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#27057 Aug 30, 2013
Listen Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, I am private citizen with free speech rights to express an opinion, without having every word "codified."
I could never educate myself to the level of "interrogation" of board members as occurs in our school board meetings, arguing mindlessly over whether or not the words "shall" or "will"
are "codified."
Trouble for you is you can't, the words you seek do not exist in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or any subsequent amendments.

No law has been passed codifying those words, "separation of church and state".

cod·i·fy (kd-f, kd-)
tr.v. cod·i·fied, cod·i·fy·ing, cod·i·fies
1. To reduce to a code: codify laws.
2. To arrange or systematize.

While the board seems to be interrogated by the public on a routine basis, I am yet to observe the board interrogating anyone.

Perhaps we should query Mr. Malone or Mr Stuckey on the degrading of our high school's curriculum for the good of the children. Although Mr. Malone and Mr. Stuckey's educational peers can find
NO RESEARCH or DATA to substantiate that premise.

How again is that good for children to teach them less than they are capable of learning?
No Turning Back

Piqua, OH

#27058 Aug 30, 2013
SAY NO TO CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have a few reasons why we should change directions: creationism, League of the South, Liberty Institute, Glenn Beck, and David Barton... Where is STRENGTHENING the curriculum in all of the ideas brought up by the current board that I listed?
The way many of us see it, our school district is heading in the direction of continuing success. We are all influenced by the negatives that flow freely through the social media and news media; please check out this website for exciting news of great things happening in our schools and community.

In the direction of opportunity ...
by David Petroni “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”--Winston Churchill When we combine common sense spending with the strong performance of our schools, we can offer opportunities for everyone--our students, teachers, families and our community. The 2013 campaign for school board has begun, and some candidates are calling for a nostalgic turn back to “the way it was.” The status quo says they want to go in a different direction. Here is a reminder of our past:• Instead of facing our challenges, they seemingly would retreat back in time.• Instead of looking for opportunities to improve and innovate, they chose the way they always operated – raise fees, cut busing, reduce support staff, and increase class size to leverage parents.• Instead of reallocating resources in response to a changing financial environment, they chose not to buy books, technology, buses, or to make needed capital improvements. This summer a worker fell 20 feet (blessedly survived with only a broken elbow) while fixing the Clearcreek Elementary roof because the roof decking had been neglected for so long. If regular maintenance is performed, how much less might this repair have cost?We see the status quo woefully ill equipped to meet the challenges that our school district faces.Visit our websitehttp://educatespringbor o.org
BORO ALUMNI

Maineville, OH

#27059 Aug 31, 2013
No Turning Back wrote:
<quoted text>
The way many of us see it, our school district is heading in the direction of continuing success. We are all influenced by the negatives that flow freely through the social media and news media; please check out this website for exciting news of great things happening in our schools and community.
In the direction of opportunity ...
by David Petroni “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”--Winston Churchill When we combine common sense spending with the strong performance of our schools, we can offer opportunities for everyone--our students, teachers, families and our community. The 2013 campaign for school board has begun, and some candidates are calling for a nostalgic turn back to “the way it was.” The status quo says they want to go in a different direction. Here is a reminder of our past:• Instead of facing our challenges, they seemingly would retreat back in time.• Instead of looking for opportunities to improve and innovate, they chose the way they always operated – raise fees, cut busing, reduce support staff, and increase class size to leverage parents.• Instead of reallocating resources in response to a changing financial environment, they chose not to buy books, technology, buses, or to make needed capital improvements. This summer a worker fell 20 feet (blessedly survived with only a broken elbow) while fixing the Clearcreek Elementary roof because the roof decking had been neglected for so long. If regular maintenance is performed, how much less might this repair have cost?We see the status quo woefully ill equipped to meet the challenges that our school district faces.Visit our websitehttp://educatespringbor o.org
You didn't address the question.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#27060 Aug 31, 2013
BORO ALUMNI wrote:
<quoted text>
The strengthening of our curriculum will begin when we throw away Mr. Malone's and the union's proud assertions that PROFICIENT is good enough for our children.

Mr. Petroni addressed that subject at the August 8th board meeting when he asked that we establish a higher level of accomplishment in Springboro rather than celebrating the artificially low level the state demands today.

I attended those board meetings earlier in the year when each school principal would present the state of affairs in their school. Invariably the talk moved towards how good we were doing in meeting the state standards and how many children we had at the PROFICIENT level. Each time this was mentioned the place erupted in cheers and clapping from the teachers and union supporters present.

I have a difficult time believing that each of these teachers and administrators did not know what it took me about 15 minutes to figure out, PROFICIENT equals FAILURE.

Let's look at the Class of 2017 as an example

Class of 2017

From 5th grade through 8th grade

2009-2010 Ohio Achievement Assessment Math test results

5th Grade 2009-2010 Ohio Achievement Assessment Tests Results.
Math .......52 possible points on the test
State Rating System and distribution of students for the 5th grade
Limited..........30 Students
Limited.......... 24% was the Average score for this group
Limited..........definition--0 -16 correct answers =(0-31% correct)
Basic..........42 Students
Basic ..........38% was the Average score for this group
Basic..........definition--17 - 22 correct answers =(33-42% correct)
Proficient........109 Students
Proficient........48% was the Average score for this group
Proficient.........definition- -23-31 correct answers =(44-60% correct)
Accelerated.....62 Students
Accelerated.....66% was the Average score for this group
Accelerated.....definition--31 -36 correct answers =(62-69% correct)
Advanced........173 Students
Advanced........80% was the Average score for this group
Advanced........definition--37 -52 correct answers =(71-100% correct)
Applying Mr. Malone's same grading system used for assigning percentages to grades earned in the college credit program (PSEO)
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers.......199 Students
Percentage of Students.....48% receiving F
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers......74 Students
Percentage of Students.....18% receiving D
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers........92 Students
Percentage of Students.....22% receiving C
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers........39 Students
Percentage of Students.....9% receiving B
A..... 93% correct answers and above.....12 Students
Percentage of Students....3% receiving A

In 5th grade Class of 2017 we find

PASSING 75% or better - 34%

FAILING 74% and below - 66%
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#27061 Aug 31, 2013
Class of 2017

2010-2011 Ohio Achievement Assessment Math test results

6th Grade 2010-2011 Ohio Achievement Assessment Tests Results.
Math .......50 possible points on the test
State Rating System and distribution of students for the 6th grade
Limited..........14 Students
Limited.......... 23% was the Average score for this group
Limited..........definition--0 -14 correct answers =(0-28% correct)
Basic..........13 Students
Basic ..........35% was the Average score for this group
Basic..........definition--15 - 19 correct answers =(30-38% correct)
Proficient........83 Students
Proficient........50% was the Average score for this group
Proficient.........definition- -20-28 correct answers =(40-56% correct)
Accelerated.....76 Students
Accelerated.....62% was the Average score for this group
Accelerated.....definition--29 -33 correct answers =(58-66% correct)
Advanced........181 Students
Advanced........79% was the Average score for this group
Advanced........definition--34 -50 correct answers =(68-100% correct)
Applying Mr. Malone's same grading system used for assigning percentages to grades earned in the college credit program (PSEO)
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers.......156 Students
Percentage of Students.....43% receiving F
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers......97 Students
Percentage of Students.....16% receiving D
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers........76 Students
Percentage of Students.....20% receiving C
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers........32 Students
A..... 93% correct answers and above.....6 Students
Percentage of Students....2% receiving A

In 6th grade Class of 2017 we find

PASSING 75% or better - 31%

FAILING 74% and below - 59%
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#27062 Aug 31, 2013
Class of 2017

2011-2012 Ohio Achievement Assessment Math test results

7th Grade 2011-2012 Ohio Achievement Assessment Tests Results.
Math .......50 possible points on the test
State Rating System and distribution of students for the 7th grade
Limited..........8 Students
Limited.......... 17% was the Average score for this group
Limited..........definition--0 -9 correct answers =(0-18% correct)
Basic..........33 Students
Basic ..........26% was the Average score for this group
Basic..........definition--10 - 15 correct answers =(20-30% correct)
Proficient........137 Students
Proficient.........definition- -16-29 correct answers =(32-58% correct)
Accelerated.....104 Students
Accelerated.....66% was the Average score for this group
Accelerated.....definition--30 -36 correct answers =(60-72% correct)
Advanced........108 Students
Advanced........83% was the Average score for this group
Advanced........definition--37 -50 correct answers =(74-100% correct)
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers.......211 Students
Percentage of Students.....54% receiving F
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers......79 Students
Percentage of Students.....20% receiving D
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers........56 Students
Percentage of Students.....14% receiving C
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers........36 Students
A..... 93% correct answers and above.....9 Students
Percentage of Students....2% receiving A

In 7th grade Class of 2017 we find

PASSING 75% or better - 26%

FAILING 74% and below - 74%
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#27063 Aug 31, 2013
Class of 2017

2012-2013 Ohio Achievement Assessment Math test results

8th Grade 2012-2013 Ohio Achievement Assessment Tests Results.
Math .......46 possible points on the test
State Rating System and distribution of students for the 8th grade
Limited..........8 Students
Limited.......... 19% was the Average score for this group
Limited..........definition--0 -10 correct answers =(0-20% correct)
Basic..........29 Students
Basic ..........29% was the Average score for this group
Basic..........definition--11 - 15 correct answers =(22-33% correct)
Proficient........119 Students
Proficient.........definition- -16-27 correct answers =(35-59% correct)
Accelerated.....146 Students
Accelerated.....70% was the Average score for this group
Accelerated.....definition--28 -36 correct answers =(61-78% correct)
Advanced........93 Students
Advanced........87% was the Average score for this group
Advanced........definition--37 -50 correct answers =(80-100% correct)
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers.......173 Students
Percentage of Students.....46% receiving F
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers......90 Students
Percentage of Students.....23% receiving D
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers........56 Students
Percentage of Students.....14% receiving C
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers........46 Students
Percentage of Students.....12% receiving B
A..... 93% correct answers and above.....21 Students
Percentage of Students....5% receiving A

In 8th grade Class of 2017 we find

PASSING 75% or better - 31%

FAILING 74% and below - 69%
Yay proficiency

Girard, OH

#27064 Aug 31, 2013
If the teachers can wildly erupt in cheers for "proficiency" during board meetings maybe its because they are fine teaching to the crappy government standards. That in itself is shameful.
Excuse Me

Piqua, OH

#27065 Aug 31, 2013
BORO ALUMNI wrote:
<quoted text>
No Question About It... Children's First Budgeting Works!

Why waste time "questioning" Mr. Malone about what he thinks of the board's direction?

Keep in mind that this is a rhetorical question and does not require Mr. Malone's status quo rebuttal..... that taxpayers money should not be spend on physical needs of our students (including safe and comfortable classrooms and eleven very much needed school buses) but that the boasrd should put the RE-emphasis on using taxpayers money for union employees' salary/benefits packages increases, leaving our kids unmet needs behind the union first best financial interest.

Why not join the school superintendent in celebration of Welcome Back to our new school year of adventure in education? Please check the school website for this warm and inspiring message to our school community and our community of taxpaying homeowners. Working together we have a win-win situation for all -- no question at all about the amazing accomplishments and financial success of our elected officials agenda of "reforming budgets and levy alternatives." Our school board president, Kelly Kohls, has educated Springboro voters that a quality classroom education doesn't take more money - it takes accountability.
Point Counter Point

Piqua, OH

#27066 Aug 31, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble for you is you can't, the words you seek do not exist in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or any subsequent amendments.
No law has been passed codifying those words, "separation of church and state".
cod·i·fy (kd-f, kd-)
tr.v. cod·i·fied, cod·i·fy·ing, cod·i·fies
1. To reduce to a code: codify laws.
2. To arrange or systematize.
While the board seems to be interrogated by the public on a routine basis, I am yet to observe the board interrogating anyone.
Perhaps we should query Mr. Malone or Mr Stuckey on the degrading of our high school's curriculum for the good of the children. Although Mr. Malone and Mr. Stuckey's educational peers can find
NO RESEARCH or DATA to substantiate that premise.
How again is that good for children to teach them less than they are capable of learning?
In the fair and balanced way of presenting "both sides"

perhaps the board should exercise their rights as elected officials in the board room by bringing recommendations in the best interests of educating all students to their highest potential of academic success; and follow their own agenda, instead of stirring up conflict over controversial issues,
and then backing down when the collective political opposition gets on step ahead in the big union business of bullying.

How again is that good for children to teach them that in Springboro schools whatever agenda is insanely popular always WINS?
Ask Ron Malone

Piqua, OH

#27067 Aug 31, 2013
Ohio Education Association Encourages Teachers to Indoctrinate Ohio’s Kids
Is it true that:
The Ohio Education Association (OEA) however, believes:

Teachers should carry their protest and advocacy into classrooms all over Ohio. The OEA also believes teachers should not only be members of a labor union, but also should indoctrinate our children on unionism.

As the OEA dictates to teachers in their monthly newsletter:

“It’s essential that they not only be teachers unionists but teachers of unionism. We need to create a generation of students who support teachers and the movements of teachers for their rights.” How about they focus on just teaching our kids the core skills they will need in math, reading, writing, and science?

How about they leave their political ideology and unionism out of the classroom? As the National Assessment of Educational Progress results show, more than half of America’s 8th graders fail basic civics tests. Clearly, our teachers have enough to do already.

The worst part of this indoctrinating dictate is that it involves a captive audience that lacks the knowledge and power to challenge what they are being brainwashed to believe. The OEA does not even attempt to be responsible about its desire to create a Union Youth –they encourage teachers to aim this message at children as young as the 4th grade.

The OEA approvingly recommends a website that “aims to inform children (grades 4-7) on current news and world events from a progressive perspective and to inspire a passion for social justice and learning.

This “progressive” website for 10 year olds contains links on the main page titled “Bush Wanted Abroad” and Global Warming Causes Snow.” The “Bush Wanted Abroad” article consists of this reporting gem:….. former George W. Bush canceled a trip to
Switzerland to avoid being arrested for human rights abuses. Bush admitted to allowing the torture of prisoners held by the United States. This is a violation of international law. There are now several countries in which Bush may be arrested if he enters them”
Nice objective “news” for a 10 year old to read, right???

Resource links for teachers include a link to “Radical Math.” As evident from the page below, the Radical Math website thinks that teaching math should be overtly political and teachers should include propaganda about social justice into math lessons. So, the days of trains leaving Chicago traveling 65 miles per hour are over. Our kids apparently will now do math problems about the death penalty, global warming, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the greedy rich.

The OEA needs to keep its left-wing views outside of the classroom and its hands off our kids’ curriculum. This type of indoctrination isn’t a surprise coming from a group with a leader who once boldly admitted it was more concerned with getting more power than the best interest of our kids.-

The bottom line is that Ron Malone, David Stuckey, and Charles Anderson have their guiding principles to gain control of the board and Re-Define the Role of a School Board Member AND Re-Emphasis the value of union first financial interest, leaving our kids with only the left-overs. How does that promote School-Community unity, Mr. Malone?
confused

Dayton, OH

#27068 Aug 31, 2013
So, with Kelly not running for school board...is there anyone worth voting for that has the "tax payers" in mind, and not the school levy loving freaks ?
motorvoter

Cincinnati, OH

#27069 Aug 31, 2013
Does anyone know the scope of the popularity of these phony Constitution classes on Tuesday nights? Apparently they're being taught by someone named Ricki Pepin, who apparently has no law degree or teaching degree or any other discernible qualification.

And it's worse than that. She also peddles religious snake oil. If you send her $30, she'll tell you how to prevent almost all diseases through a Biblical diet. She wants everyone to go back to a time when life expectancy was far lower. And anyone who thinks that diet will cure you should look at the case of Steve Jobs. Despite apparently having no medical qualifications, she thinks she's an expert in this are as well.

At 1:00 of the following video, she expressly rejects the germ theory of disease:
www.youtube.com/watch...

This is the person that the current majority of the Board wants to educate your children regarding the U.S. Constitution.

This just gets more bizarre as time goes on.
motorvoter

Cincinnati, OH

#27070 Aug 31, 2013
Apparently, the people that Kelly Kohls, David Petroni and Jim Rigano want to teach your children about the Founding Fathers, in addition to promoting pseudo-history and Southern separatism, believe (or at least push) the theory that 911 was an inside job - yep that Bush and Cheney and other members of a secret cabal wired the Twin Towers with explosives. This is just the silliest conspiracy theory, and simply disgusting

visibility911.libsyn.com/2006/06

archive.theamericanview.com/index.php...

If Ricki Pepin was trained by the Institute on the Constitution to teach American history (which seems to involve simply having purchased some materials), it appears that her own education would have included material supporting the view that a secret cabal of Americans destroyed the Twin Towers:

fauxcapitalist.com/2012/06/11/purchased-an-in...

To those who are attending her classes - please inquire regarding her opinion as to this disgusting pseudo-science, pseudo-history explanation for a very painful event in American history.

And do Kohls, Petroni and Rigano believe that 911 was an inside job, and do they wish to teach this to children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test (Oct '10) 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 6 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 6 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 12 hr David 55
Where's all the old threads? Mon The Duke of Hazard 2
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance