Let's start by not adhearing to the by-laws or her own requests.<quoted text>
Ahhhh, I love this time of year, filled with the sweet sound of crickets chirping.
1) She's allowed a member outside the community to be pre-arranged and speak at a board meeting (I believe he was from Beavercreek).
2) Thrown 2 people out of a meeting for what she says was speaking outside the scope of the agenda, when the teacher negotiations were on the agenda for executive session.
3) Allowed someone not only to speak, but didn't stop them when they profused flat out racisim hate speak.(of course, he was a part of the Tea Party, wouldn't interupt him would she.)
4) Instead of keeping the renewal levy the same to relieve pay-to-play fees, she reduced the levy (thus keeping some lower-income kids from participating in activities)
5) Keeps trying to blow out the 2nd amendment by bringing religion into the schools.(Controversial issues is a tactic for teaching creationism in the schools).
Then there was trying to bring in a constitution class that she quickly backed out of having in the school thanks to public outcry.
Keeping in the vein of folding to public outcry the board came to an agreement with the teachers when the board was obviously gearing up for a strike (which some board members were left out of the loop on).
Finally, I would think that someone who had the interst of children first would, aside from getting rid of pay-to-play, do their best to keep Springboro out of the national media. Exactly how many lawsuits will we have to fund with our taxpayer dollars?