Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31827 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

No Doubt

Englewood, OH

#26042 Jul 24, 2013
Shattered Image wrote:
<quoted text>
As reflected by the Warren County Board of Elections postings of petitions pulled by Springboro School Board of Education prospective candidates, Babb/Malone/Stuckey is 100% as low as professional educators can go in our excellent schools with no distinction of professional educators from greedy SEA union scumbags.
No doubt someone is scared!

VOTE MALONE, STUCKEY, BABB - real educational experience for our growing community!

And they pay their bills, too!
No Doubt

Englewood, OH

#26043 Jul 24, 2013
Vipers and Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Babb/Stuckey/Malone equals November Renewal Levy Failure!
No doubt you are too foolish to realize that by the time Malone, Stuckey, and Babb are voted in on November 5th we'll be seeing the school levy results roll in. I know tea party folks have problems with basic math equations, but com'mon...
Vipers and Hypocrites

Piqua, OH

#26044 Jul 24, 2013
No More Dough for Status Quo hypocrites lurking as wolves in sheeps' clothing disguised under the union label of "professional educator."
Rejoice and Sing Praises

Piqua, OH

#26045 Jul 24, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you are too foolish to realize that by the time Malone, Stuckey, and Babb are voted in on November 5th we'll be seeing the school levy results roll in. I know tea party folks have problems with basic math equations, but com'mon...
aw, come on now, don't be pouty and petty!
Wouldn't you like to join us in teaching our world to sing, in perfect harmony... Just Look For The Union Label and Beware the stamp of "Insanely Popular?"
Stay Focused

Piqua, OH

#26046 Jul 24, 2013
Let's continue getting the good news out to our friends and neighbors that Children First Budgeting Works! And Kelly Kohls is a highly popular and successful elected official. Kelly has accomplished more in her first term of office, as board representative, than her political opposition has done since "in the beginnng" of that 1983 creationism of that false "state religion of collective bargaining power to the Union." Most of the persecution of Sprngboro parent, Kelly Kohls, has sprung from the roots of OEA false indoctrination of "collective rights" of the Teachers Union to undermine the true worth of human dignity; by putting a dollar sign per pupil value on every student in our public schoools, with a union teacher in every classroom; lowering the bar of individual achievement so that "collectively" the schools can be anointed by the State DOE excellent with distinction; and every teacher of unionism falsely anointed "wonderful" by the lovers of tax and spend worshippers of the false gods educaton.
Let's stay focused on the proven strengths of Kelly's leadership, doing what's right for our school children and community, but not allow the levy ladies to fold us into their never ending dramas
of "crisis creationism."
Stay informed of their antics to get the public's attention off our school district success; their greatest fear is losing the "spotlight" so they keep going from one "terrible" prediction to another for our children's future; IF we don't reverse the BOE majority to the tunnel vision darkness of that "insanely popular"
has been a high school principal, Ron Malone.
November 2013 sounds like a Repeat Performance of the failed March 2012 re-instate Malone protest in attempt to "Take out" of elected office our children's first BOE representatives.
an encore presentation

Girard, OH

#26047 Jul 24, 2013
To think that only yesterday
'Boro blue & white, and "gay"
Kids not looking forward to the retirement of
Dr. Malone 'cause he was overpaid.

Melodrama 'round the town
But reality comes around
Beloved, yes, but do the students know of
Parents taxed to little pieces?

Now Malone's going to run for BOE
Oh, Heaven, help us!
If he really cares for our kids
Why won't he really retire?

In this NFSS hour of 'need'
We truly are indeed
Malone again, naturally
Rally For Our Children

Piqua, OH

#26048 Jul 24, 2013
Shattered Image wrote:
<quoted text>
As reflected by the Warren County Board of Elections postings of petitions pulled by Springboro School Board of Education prospective candidates, Babb/Malone/Stuckey is 100% as low as professional educators can go in our excellent schools with no distinction of professional educators from greedy SEA union scumbags.
Springboro Loves Our Children First!

Springboro Schools – Expect More, Achieve More!

Excellence is not an act, but a habit.– Aristotle

Excellence is not a banner on the wall or a quick headline in the news. It is what we do every day. Our core business is excellence in teaching, learning and leading. We strive to be a little better today than we were yesterday. That excellence is not an act. It is a habit, and it’s a goal that we embrace every day throughout our district.

Recently in the Springboro Life magazine, retiring high school principal, Dr.Ron Malone, talked with editor Jill Kelley about education in our school district. Mr. Malone was asked the question: Will this be your last year at Springboro? And Mr. Malone replied: Yes. My contract is up this year, and the school board offered the same early incentive buyout they had a couple of years ago. I kind of like the idea of going out while the high school is still performing at a high level; kind of like going out on top.
The district is going through a lot of internal changes and changes at the state level. I’ve always felt that the key to a person’s effectiveness is how they fit within an organizational philosophy. This changes over time. I’m not sure the fit is as good now As when I came to Springboro in 2000. My strengths and the board’s expectations of my position do not match as well as I would like.–

Inquiring minds would ask Mr. Malone, who is now a prospective school board candidate running for elected office in November 2013, in hopes of being re-instated as “school chief” as BOE representative, Excuse me, Sir, but what makes you think that your strengths and the board’s expectations of your position would match any better now that it did two years ago, March 2012, when you tried a hostile “take over” of the board, trying to force the reform minded new philosophy of our children’s first budget to
“FIT” your expectations of status quo?

Excellence is not an act, and certainly the Maney-Acts of the re-instate Ron Malone insanely popular ACT of March 2012, performed with the SEA youth unionism high school kids, does not deserve an “Encore” performance at the polls in November 2013.

After the Vote for Revenge Applause! Applause! Fades away, will Springboro Schools be better TODAY than they were YESTERDAY?
Did You Know

Piqua, OH

#26049 Jul 24, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
..there you go again! that's just "Insanely" funny! Here's a funny right back at you...

Did You Know... that Good Women are like Good Tea!
Getting in hot water brings out the strength of both!
Tea party "folks" have no problem with Maloney-Phoney Proficient Math - It's a simple equation of BSM equals School Renewal Levy Failure.
R U Sure

Piqua, OH

#26050 Jul 24, 2013
Hold On wrote:
<quoted text>
The money was repaid!
The Star Press article Springboro Booster embezzler sentenced
states: Thomas Harves, 61, of Springboro was sentenced on July 9 for the embezzlement of $439,455.73 from the Springboro Athletics Booster Association. Judge JamesFlannery sentenced Harves to 90 days in jail, three years community control, and restitution. Harves previously made restitution payments to the association and paid an additional $157,883.73 at his hearing...

So, Where Is The Money? To whom was it paid "to the association." Who is the association treasurer? Has the association treasurer processed these funds according to school board/booster board by-laws and policy agreements. When will the new athletic director at SHS begin bringing financial reports of the Athletic Department's financial dealings with the Athletics Boosters?

Lots of loose ends still dangling out there with so many unanswered questions, the only thing we can sure of is: don't trust the "experts" with your money. It doesn't take more money, it takes more accountability; and parents need to hold the boosters accountability and the boosters do not need to ask parents for more money in pay to play fees. We'll see what happens.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26051 Jul 24, 2013
Hold On wrote:
<quoted text>
The money was repaid!
First off, in my opinion the man got more than a $1,000,000 from us because they could only go back 7 years on cancelled checks because that is as long as the government requires records to be held. Since no one in the past 20 odd years required any accounting of the organization their are no records to check against.

Then we also have to speak about all of the cash that lay uncounted on the kitchen table. No accounting records appear to exist for any of these cash deposits for the past 20 odd years, not one.
Without any means of determining the amount of cash given to him to deposit, there was no way of ascertaining any amount missing.

Anyone believe that a man brazen enough to write checks to himself then cash them would have any qualms about reaching into the uncounted cash bags? Anyone believe that he only began rifling the organization 7 years ago?

Where is the children's money now? Are the Boosters sitting on $400,000 of our children's money?

All the money that was stolen was made up in consequent budgets through pay to participate fees.

The families of all those athletes paid extra for all those years to make up the difference between what the Boosters allowed to be stolen and what was needed.

Somebody had to make up the funds that those charged with monitoring the Boosters allowed to be stolen.

The parents of the children participating in sports got and paid the bill for the negligence of the principal who was supposed to monitoring those groups raising money for his high school school.

So whose money is it in the Boosters account?

I assert it belongs to the children of this district, not as the Boosters declare, to themselves.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26052 Jul 24, 2013
No Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason, no reason at all to elect a person to office who will use their influence to stifle the first amendment rights of our neighbors, directing staff not to hire a qualified candidate because their political views differed:
Lawsuit: Teacher wasn't hired because of political feud
Former leader says school board president ordered him not to hire teacher
Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warr ...
Your link does not work

You may wish to read the depositions of Gene Lolli, George Long, Jeff Renshaw, et al as they describe in detail how they conspired to deny this poor Ms. Grigsby a job.

In case no one has noticed Ms. Kohls and the board hire but one person, the Superintendent. And even here it would not matter one iota if Ms Kohls despised the person, she amounts to exactly 1 vote out of 5. No more, no less.

Anyone else good with math, maybe Mr. Lolli, maybe Mr. Long, maybe Mr. Renshaw?

Maybe they could have consulted with the building principal, Ron Malone. Mr. Malone might have been able to advise these people to do what their conscious dictated and do the right thing.

Mr. Malone, however, is conspicuously absent from the drama surrounding the hiring of a key position within his building.

Mr. Lolli, Mr. Long, and Mr. Renshaw all knew how the hiring process worked.

Mr. Lolli, Mr Long, and Mr Renshaw also knew how to do simple math.

Mr. Lolli, Mr. Long, and Mr. Renshaw conspired to let our children down and not hire the best teacher available.

And where was Mr. Malone in allowing this conspiracy to go forward?
Boro Alumni

Maineville, OH

#26053 Jul 24, 2013
November 5th: History is instructive. And what it suggests to people is that even if they do little things, if they walk on the picket line, if they join a vigil, if they write a letter to their local newspaper. Anything they do, however small, becomes part of a much, much larger sort of flow of energy. And when enough people do enough things, however small they are, then change takes place.
HOWARD ZINN
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26054 Jul 24, 2013
ACT scores

Scale.....English.......Math.. ........Reading........Science .....Scaled Score
36.......... 75.......... 60.......... 38-40.......... 40..........36
35........73-74........58-59.. ...... 37..........35
34........71-72........56-57.. ...... 36..........39 ..........34
33........70.......... 55.......... 35..........33
32........ 69.......... 54.......... 34.......... 38..........32
31.........68.......... 52-53.......-..31
30........ 67.......... 50-51...... 33.......... 37..........30
29........65-66.........48-49. ...... 32..........36..........29
28........64 ..........46-47....... 30-31..........35..........28
27........62-63.........43-45. ...... 29..........34..........27
26........60-61.........41-42. ......28..........32-33....... .26
25........57-59.........39-40. ...... 27..........30-31........25
24........55-56.........37-38. ...... 26..........29 ..........24
23........53-54.........35-36. ...... 25..........27-28........23
22........50-52.........33-34. ...... 24..........25-26........22
21........47-49.........31-32. ...... 23..........23-24........21
20........44-46.........30.... ...... 22..........21-22........20
19........42-43.........27-29. ...... 21..........18-20........19
18........39-41.........27-26. ...... 20..........16-17........18
17........37-38.........22-24. .......19..........14-15...... .17
16........34-36.........18-21. .......17-18..........13...... ....16
15.........30-33........15-17. .......16..........12......... .15
(the numbers keep going down to zero, if you are interested see the scale at the link below)

http://www.olchs.org/assets/documents/RAW%20S...

The number on the left is your scaled score.

The numbers under the various subjects are the number of questions answered correctly for each subject

Base upon our ACT result posted on line on our transparency project at Springboro.org

For 2011 our ACT averages for each sujbect

English.....24.5 Scaled Score..... answers correct.....56/70 = 80%

Math........24.3 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....37/60 = 62%

Reading...24.6 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....26/40 = 65%

Science....24.0 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....29/40 = 73%

These are just the kids who took the ACT, this does not take into account those children who did not take the test.

And the results reported are the averages, we may produce a number of very smart children that score in the 30's, but we also have developed vastly more that score below the average of 24.

Applying Mr. Malone's same grading system used for assigning percentages to grades earned in the college credit program (PSEO)

According to Mr. Malone's scale

English 80% solid C

Math 62% high F

Reading 65% low D

Science 73% high D

Below are the percentages Mr. Malone assigned to the letter grades received by students involved in the Post Secondary Education Option (PSEO) when he figured the student's Grade Point Average (GPA) and consequent class ranking.

PSEO is a program whereby students leave the high school to attend college courses at local universities. The students earn college credit for classes they take while the school district pays for the tuition if the student passes.
A child without too much effort could have a semester of college completed before they set foot on a college campus.

F.....Below 62.99% correct answers

D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers

C......75%- 84.99% correct answers

B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers

A..... 93% correct answers and above

If the scale is good enough for kids taking college courses, it's good enough for the rest of the student population as well.
Really Doug

Englewood, OH

#26055 Jul 24, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link does not work
You may wish to read the depositions of Gene Lolli, George Long, Jeff Renshaw, et al as they describe in detail how they conspired to deny this poor Ms. Grigsby a job.
In case no one has noticed Ms. Kohls and the board hire but one person, the Superintendent. And even here it would not matter one iota if Ms Kohls despised the person, she amounts to exactly 1 vote out of 5. No more, no less.
Don't threaten to kill me Doug, but I did read it. In it's entirety. And I know some of the people involved personally.

You may want to dab that brown off your nose and take another look without the Kelly Kohls indoctrination of "greater than thou" clouding your vision and making you cross-eyed.

Or, you can read the synopsis here:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/loca...

"The lawsuit asserts that Gene Lolli, then Springboro superintendent, told Grigsby that he had conducted a third set of interviews at the direction of the school board,“particularly the former vice president (now acting president) Kelly Kohls, who represented that she spoke for the school board.”

http://springborosun.com/main.asp...

"The former superintendent of the Springboro Community Schools (Gene Lolli) reported that the current president of the board of education (Kelly Kohls) ordered that a teacher not be hired because of her political views."

"Lolli said he contacted Kohls.“I told Ms. Kohls that it was my understanding that she had hold George Long that we could not hire the candidate that the high school had offered the job to and who Ms. Warner and I considered the best candidate — Tammy Grigsby. Ms. Kohls said,‘Gene, that is absolutely correct.’ I asked why and Ms. Kohls said,‘Gene, when she was the head of Neighbors for Springboro Schools and I ran the board, she was very disrespectful to me.’ I responded by asking whether that was any reason to hold a grudge when we had a quality candidate, to which Ms. Kohls responded,‘Gene, we have enough disrespectful teachers here, we don’t need any more disrespectful teachers being hired, and plus, Gene, she’s too political. We don’t need any more teachers like her.’ Ms. Khols went on to tell me that I ‘absolutely’ could not bring Ms. Grigsby’s name before the board because Ms. Kohls had the backing of the board and Ms. Grigsby would not be hired.”

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warr...

"Lolli said that he was told that school board member and then-acting board president Kelly Kohls objected to Grigsby's work with Neighbors for Springboro Schools, a group trying to pass a school levy."

"Kohls, who was a member of a levy opposition party, claimed that Grigsby was "disprepectful toward her. Lolli's affidavit states that he was ordered to hold another round of teacher candidate interviews, even though he felt Grigsby was the best candidate for the job."

Kohls is outwardly all about the first amendment, and then rejects a qualified employee based on her exercise of first amendment rights in opposition to Kohl's position. This shows the shallow depth of your understanding and reasoning skills.

Kelly Kohls' political career is finished in the City of Springboro. Over. Done. We're sick of her drama and two-faced lies.
Really Doug

Englewood, OH

#26056 Jul 24, 2013
Boro Alumni wrote:
November 5th: History is instructive. And what it suggests to people is that even if they do little things, if they walk on the picket line, if they join a vigil, if they write a letter to their local newspaper. Anything they do, however small, becomes part of a much, much larger sort of flow of energy. And when enough people do enough things, however small they are, then change takes place.
HOWARD ZINN
Right on ...time to be finished with Kelly Kohls - her hypocrisy, bankruptcy, lying, deceit, and drama, once and for all!
Phil

Erie, PA

#26057 Jul 25, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed Doug, every employee of the district must be approved by the board. So while the Superintendent recommends who to hire, it is the board who actually hires. And it doesn't matter if Kohls is only one vote if she, Rigano and Petroni vote as one 99% of the time.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26058 Jul 25, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed Doug, every employee of the district must be approved by the board. So while the Superintendent recommends who to hire, it is the board who actually hires. And it doesn't matter if Kohls is only one vote if she, Rigano and Petroni vote as one 99% of the time.
Your logic is a faulty as your assertions.

Ms. Kohls represents one vote out of five.

Not a single soul, not Mr. Lolli, not Mr. Long, not Mr. Renshaw testify in their affidavit that they spoke with Mr. Rigano or Mr. Petroni about hiring Ms. Grigsby.

Not one

So how did Mr. Lolli, Mr. Long, and Mr. Renshaw know what people they had not spoken to thought about the issue?

If one flips a coin 10 times and gets 10 tails in a row, the odds of the next toss being a head are still
50/50.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26059 Jul 25, 2013
Really Doug wrote:
<quoted text>

"Lolli said he contacted Kohls.“I told Ms. Kohls that it was my understanding that she had hold George Long that we could not hire the candidate that the high school had offered the job to and who Ms. Warner and I considered the best candidate — Tammy Grigsby. Ms. Kohls said,‘Gene, that is absolutely correct.’ I asked why and Ms. Kohls said,‘Gene, when she was the head of Neighbors for Springboro Schools and I ran the board, she was very disrespectful to me.’ I responded by asking whether that was any reason to hold a grudge when we had a quality candidate, to which Ms. Kohls responded,‘Gene, we have enough disrespectful teachers here, we don’t need any more disrespectful teachers being hired, and plus, Gene, she’s too political. We don’t need any more teachers like her.’ Ms. Khols went on to tell me that I ‘absolutely’ could not bring Ms. Grigsby’s name before the board because Ms. Kohls had the backing of the board and Ms. Grigsby would not be hired.”
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warr...
Another Profile in Courage,

Lolli's affidavit states that he was ordered to hold another round of teacher candidate interviews, even though he felt Grigsby was the best candidate for the job.

"I considered Ms. Kohls' instructions to be a directive from my employer and I followed them. Ms. Grigsby was not hired as a result," Lolli said.

Who ordered Mr. Lolli not to do his job?

Why did neither Mr. Lolli or Mr. Long ask the other board members how they felt about this injustice? Both men saw board members on a relatively frequent basis. Both men had the phone numbers of board members so contact was not an issue.

Was Ms. Grigsby a better teacher than Mr. Martin, who got the job?

Were our children cheated by having been taught by the "supposed" inferior skills of Mr. Martin?

Because that is the ramification of Ms Grigsby's lawsuit.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26060 Jul 25, 2013
Really Doug wrote:
<quoted text>

Kohls is outwardly all about the first amendment, and then rejects a qualified employee based on her exercise of first amendment rights in opposition to Kohl's position. This shows the shallow depth of your understanding and reasoning skills.
I understand that this is not a first amendment issue, this is an employment issue.

This is an issue that saw how weak and ethically challenged our former administrative staff could be at times in the performance of their duties.

Instead of performing the tasks they were hired to do, they went out of their way to conspire against Ms. Grigsby. All of these people, Mr Lolli, Mr Long, and Mr Renshaw, were experienced in regards to the staffing procedures. These men were intimately familiar with the process and who did what when.

Ms Kohls may have despised Ms Grigsby to know end, but Ms Kohls remained but a solitary vote against her in a group of five.

That new math gets me sometimes, but I am pretty sure that 4-1 is still a losing vote for the 1.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#26061 Jul 25, 2013
Let's talk about education for a while instead of ad hominem attacks
ACT scores 2009 - 2011
Scale.....English.......Math.. ........Reading........Science .....Scaled Score
36.......... 75.......... 60..........38-40.......... 40..........36
35........73-74........58-59.. .......37..........35
34........71-72........56-57.. .......36..........39......... .34
33........70..........55...... ....35..........33
32........ 69..........54..........34.... ......38..........32
31.........68..........52-53.. ........31
30........ 67..........50-51..........33. .........37..........30
29........65-66........48-49.. .......32..........36......... .29
28........64 ..........46-47..........30-31 ..........35..........28
27........62-63.........43-45. .......29..........34......... .27
26........60-61.........41-42. ........28..........32-33..... ....26
25........57-59.........39-40. ........27..........30-31..... ....25
24........55-56.........37-38. ........26..........29........ ..24
23........53-54.........35-36. .........25..........27-28.... ....23
22........50-52.........33-34. .........24..........25-26.... ....22
21........47-49.........31-32. .........23..........23-24.... ....21
20........44-46.........30.... ......22..........21-22....... .20
19........42-43.........27-29. .........21..........18-20.... ....19
18........39-41.........27-26. .........20..........16-17.... ....18
17........37-38.........22-24. .........19..........14-15.... ....17
16........34-36.........18-21. .......17-18..........13...... ....16
15.........30-33........15-17. .......16..........12......... .15
(the numbers keep going down to zero, if you are interested see the scale at the link below)
http://www.olchs.org/assets/documents/RAW%20S...
The number on the left is your scaled score.
The numbers under the various subjects are the number of questions answered correctly for each subject
Base upon our ACT result posted on line on our transparency project at Springboro.org
For 2011 our ACT averages for each sujbect
English.....24.5 Scaled Score..... answers correct.....56/70 = 80%
Math........24.3 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....37/60 = 62%
Reading...24.6 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....26/40 = 65%
Science....24.0 Scaled Score.......answers correct.....29/40 = 73%
These are just the kids who took the ACT, this does not take into account those children who did not take the test.
And the results reported are the averages, we may produce a number of very smart children that score in the 30's, but we also have developed vastly more that score below the average of 24.
Applying Mr. Malone's same grading system used for assigning percentages to grades earned in the college credit program (PSEO)
According to Mr. Malone's scale
English 80% solid C
Math 62% high F
Reading 65% low D
Science 73% high D
Below are the percentages Mr. Malone assigned to the letter grades received by students involved in the Post Secondary Education Option (PSEO) when he figured the student's Grade Point Average (GPA) and consequent class ranking.
PSEO is a program whereby students leave the high school to attend college courses at local universities. The students earn college credit for classes they take while the school district pays for the tuition if the student passes.
A child without too much effort could have a semester of college completed before they set foot on a college campus.
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers
A..... 93% correct answers and above
If the scale is good enough for kids taking college courses, it's good enough for the rest of the student population as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Sister Mary Sue M... 19,922
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 11 hr Fan of Leon The Man 15
How is the Revenue Collection Working Out? 22 hr Openyoureyes 2
News CWA e-Newsletter: May 21, 2015 Sat Leon Harrison 1
Pardon us flyover folks... Fri The Duke of Hazard 1
Most black suburbanites act civilized Fri The Duke of Hazard 5
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) Fri Smokersstink 16
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]