I suck at trolling mainly because I'm a sucker for honest questions and a good debate. Of course, this will only set me up for further attacks, but here goes!Kelly Kohls involvement in the Tea Party affects her performance on the BOE how? Should we not be proud to have someone such as a Dr Kohls as our BOE President, that is involved in and respected by other organizations. Or would you rather have the bump on a logs that we have had in the past that show up at BOE meetings, look at their phones and watches all night long, rubber stamp whatever the SEA demands without ever questioning the status quo?
To answer your question, I agree with your premise, but do not feel that handing our school system over to the Tea Party is a good idea for for reasons:
1. I do not believe that teaching Creationism will help improve our academic ratings.
2. I do not believe that teachers with guns are necessary in one of the top performing schools in Ohio.
3. I do not believe that private schools out-perform public schools, nor that our school system should be sold to the private sector.
4. I do not believe that the Constitution was delivered by God in order to ensure that His people were prosperous in the New World, nor that this should be taught during Constitution Week.
Contrary to the trolls who attack everyone that disagrees with them and labels them Communists, what I believe is very simple:
1. I believe in the Rule of Law.
2. I believe in Networked Communities.
3. I believe in Open Government.
Anything else that is attributed to me on these boards is simply trolling.