1) Where do you find an official Tea Party platform that espouses this idea?<quoted text>
I suck at trolling mainly because I'm a sucker for honest questions and a good debate. Of course, this will only set me up for further attacks, but here goes!
To answer your question, I agree with your premise, but do not feel that handing our school system over to the Tea Party is a good idea for for reasons:
1. I do not believe that teaching Creationism will help improve our academic ratings.
2. I do not believe that teachers with guns are necessary in one of the top performing schools in Ohio.
3. I do not believe that private schools out-perform public schools, nor that our school system should be sold to the private sector.
4. I do not believe that the Constitution was delivered by God in order to ensure that His people were prosperous in the New World, nor that this should be taught during Constitution Week.
Contrary to the trolls who attack everyone that disagrees with them and labels them Communists, what I believe is very simple:
1. I believe in the Rule of Law.
2. I believe in Networked Communities.
3. I believe in Open Government.
Anything else that is attributed to me on these boards is simply trolling.
2) Want to bet that teachers with guns feel more secure when someone is shooting at them than teachers without a way to protect themselves aside from reminding the psychopath that this is a gun free zone?
3) If 80% of junior high children failing a state achievement assessment in math is your idea of out performing anyone, your standards are subterranean.
4) That sounds like your tinfoil hat is not on tight enough, can you actually site a reference for this distorted view of reality?
The rule of law is something we all adhere to oh great master of the obvious. Phony declaration, typical communistic union shtick.
Networked communities sounds so now, but has been around since man began developing settlements together. Another phony declaration of grandeur and pseudo hipness that states the obvious.
Open government, sounds great, what does it really mean? The current BOE's transparency project must be sending tingles down your leg.