Gashogg

Columbus, OH

#1 May 30, 2014
Obama gave America to China. Dems are brainwashing our children. Liberals support abortion and gay marriage and drugs and high prices. They tell you what to eat and what insurance to buy. They raise the cost of living while giving billions to other countries like India and Egypt. Time for a change.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#2 May 30, 2014
Since our own home-grown spoiled-citizen bitches are not young and pretty and sexy and sweet, they cannot compete; therefor we ought to import more China vagina since we friendly men are not afraid of such or similar free or fair trade.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#3 Jun 4, 2014
I have bought so much cheap Chinese stuff, that I think that I at least deserve one cheap sweet sexy little Chink. I am not a fair-trade complainer. I'll even come and get them right out of the boat, the semi-trailer or the container.
Gun Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 6, 2014
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I have bought so much cheap Chinese stuff, that I think that I at least deserve one cheap sweet sexy little Chink. I am not a fair-trade complainer. I'll even come and get them right out of the boat, the semi-trailer or the container.
isn't that called human trafficking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min xxxrayted 31,512
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 2 hr happy camper 7
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 5 hr SPECIAL 309
Police Chief: was justice served in Springboro ... (Dec '08) 5 hr SPECIAL 166
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr SPECIAL 31,282
greene county humane society Tue Tina 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Chuck 19,285
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]