Foreclosure Fraud
JohnR

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 8, 2014
I'm a Montgomery County Court victim of fraudclosure. I've been through the lower and the appellate courts trying to save the house I built with my own 2 hands from being taken by a Bank I owed no money and proved it. I lost my house to them in 2011 but I fight on. I run a FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/john.reed.37201

The fraud running rampant throughout the Nation is unraveling quickly. Already there are Legal decisions out of the Ohio Supreme Court that virtually guarantee you can get your house back. Just Google "Ohio Supreme Court Schwartzwald Decision" for a taste.

Our legal community, including our Judge's and almost all of the Attorneys in this County have let us down completely. Join me in trying to reclaim the civil rights and the homes of all those displaced through fraud and misrepresentation.

Nationwide people are getting back their houses up to 4 years after those houses have been already sold at auction because in many cases there is no statute of limitations!

I charge nothing... I'm selling nothing... I'm recommending only that you visit my site and others like it and then join us all in bringing justice and fairness and equality back to a community that has been raped of it's wealth.

Visit the site and see what the mainstream news fails to report. See actual Judicial decisions verifying what I say... hundreds of them!

Read how the mortgage you signed was designed from it's inception to make you fail... read how the Mortgage Brokers were paid "extra" to put you into a higher priced loan (higher interest rate) loan than you actually paid for... read how your loans were put together with thousands of others, placed into a trust that the very Banks that made then bet, and profited mightily, that they would fail! Knowing in advance they would.

I know... I know... you quit making the payments so it was your fault. read and learn that you were conned from the beginning, you were conned during the time you owned it and you're being conned into believing it was your fault you didn't make the payments! It was all planned and thousands have stood up and proved it and already won in court... it's just the news that won't tell you...

Look... I don't make a dime doing this and I'm not asking for money. I don't get paid for visits to my FaceBook page and I don't advertise for others. I want my Community to understand they have been screwed and to stand up like the good people I know them to be and demand a return to what's right.

Visit my page, visit others like it, ask questions, get involved, what have you got to lose?

Hopefully I will see you there.
JohnR

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Other web pages that are relevant would include, but are not limited to...
www.MSFraud.org
www.4closurefraud.org
www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
http://www.foreclosureprose.com/
again... these are all free sites!
Just for a good list of "SOME" of the nationwide wins try this page.. and scroll down... http://msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/Lounge.html
JohnR

Dayton, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Withholding or redacting discovery evidence;
Tampering with court transcripts and removing evidence from the record;
Conjuring up events that never happened while refusing to provide documentation to support their fallacies;
Refusing to cooperate with attempts to refinance and stop the illegal foreclosure;
Using abuse of litigation, appeals and malicious prosecution to litigate forever;
Payoffs to the consumer's attorney, law enforcement officials, judges, court personnel and government officials;
Threats & intimidation;
Electronic surveillance;
Wire / Mail Fraud;
Conspiracy;
Misprision of Felony - failure to report the crime(s)
Fraud in the inducement;
Unjust Enrichment;
Embezzlement;
Racketeering - RICO;
Extortion;
Abuse of Process;
Violation of ethics;
Grand Theft;
Tax Fraud (REMIC);
Public Corruption;
Notary Fraud;
Evidence Tampering;
Theft of Government Services;
Perjury;
Felonious Influence of Public Officials;
Money Laundering;
Insurance Fraud;
Securities Fraud;
Statute of Frauds
Constitutional and Civil Right violations;
and many others.
"... it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds ..." Samuel Adams
We want you to know your legal rights and hope this section will provide you with the basics of what the law says and how it relates to your mortgage issues. In order for the courts and your attorneys to be successful, they must understand how this scheme works. Here, we attempt to provide you with the information to educate them. Please use it.
The information contained in this section is for informational purposes only and must not be considered legal advice. You are urged to contact a competent attorney fluent with the intricacies of how this scheme operates.
Bankruptcy is not a cure all. These servicers and their unethical attorneys who profit from and help cover up this scheme, know how to manipulate the courts and can easily turn your bankruptcy against you. Understand, this is a highly engineered, complex and extremely profitable scam and therefore they will go to extreme lengths to keep it producing -- and will never admit wrongdoing. They know a strong GUILTY verdict would be a death sentence for them and possibly all others operating this scheme.
Don't be fooled by thinking the truth, along with your overwhelming and irrefutable evidence will be enough to beat them. You need massive amounts of overkill. Our ongoing attempts to eradicate this crime has produced significant legal citations. Use them!
Always keep in mind that your case is also a plea for higher ethical and judicial standards and carries with it a message:
"Homeowner's will not be intimidated or manipulated by a corrupt corporation's financial power, political influence or judicial trickery."
The courts must follow and properly apply the law and make it clear to corporations; Corporate corruption in America is a bad thing and the punishment for their crimes will far outweigh any and all ill-gotten profits.
If you have any suggestions or additions to this Legal Section, please contact us.
Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 2 min Tantor 2
Review: Greater Dayton RTA 20 hr FIGHT ON THE BUS 3
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Wed funny 137
c.i./snitches FOR CERTAIN Wed ucanfitallinsideyou 7
News Ohio Has So Many Overdoses They're Considering ... Tue non homo pheobie 10
Any tea baggers that weigh below 200 lbs? (Sep '10) Tue wowed 26
Mart Crowe (May '12) Mon Ky Gal 74

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance