The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26386 Sep 3, 2014
Chuck wrote:
NYC was saved by gentrification the opposite of white flight. Some of the worst neighborhoods in Brooklyn are becoming safe again. And its all because white hipsters are pushing uneducated blacks out of the own neighborhoods and that's a good thing. Get with the program black people slavery ended a long time ago and immigrant groups like Asians are doing far better
YOU SOUND TRUELY PATHETIC, YOU RACIST, IGNORANT, BIGOT,YOU NEED TO GO OUT AND GET YOURSELF A REAL LIFE BOY....SMH.
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26387 Sep 3, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Nursing Home? You better save up some of those welfare checks first!
YOU DAM FOOL!!!! YOU BETTER WISH YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY I HAVE, YOU MORON" YOU HAD BETTER SAVE UP ALL OF THEM [SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS]!!! HILLBILLY IF YOU EVER KNEW WHAT A REAL JOB WAS DUH....
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26388 Sep 3, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
See the lip-If I could rent space in your head it would be like living in a MANSION!
YOU ARE A OLD FOOL ANY TIME ANY ONE WORRIES ABOUT BLACKS THE WAY THAT YOU DO, YOU ARE A SIMPLE MINDED OLD MAN, THEY ARE LIVING IN YOUR HEAD FOOL!!! AND RENTING SPACE BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY FUNCTION BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FULL OF HATE FOR THESE PEOPLE, I CAN SEE THAT YOU CANT COMPREHEND AT ALL OLD MAN...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26389 Sep 3, 2014
Don't slip on a banana peel there you slack jawed runt!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26390 Sep 3, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
YES the white women became Curious about the minority men because they were taught to despise them at a very early age, and what they were taught to hate they became attracted to, its called the [laws of attraction] and this law like a lot of the other laws are always at work in the universe, when some of these [white women or girls] seek out these black, and other minority men, it becomes their parents, and others in the familys very worste nightmare, but its all of their faults for teaching the children to hate in the very first place DUH. SMH...
You can have all the stupid fat, toothless inbred trailer trash white women you can carry home. Please breed them, it can do nothing but raise your off-springs IQ levels substantially!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26391 Sep 3, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE A OLD FOOL ANY TIME ANY ONE WORRIES ABOUT BLACKS THE WAY THAT YOU DO, YOU ARE A SIMPLE MINDED OLD MAN, THEY ARE LIVING IN YOUR HEAD FOOL!!! AND RENTING SPACE BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY FUNCTION BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FULL OF HATE FOR THESE PEOPLE, I CAN SEE THAT YOU CANT COMPREHEND AT ALL OLD MAN...
I didn't know you were black, now that explains your mental midget mentality, thanks!
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26392 Sep 3, 2014
Chuck wrote:
NYC was saved by gentrification the opposite of white flight. Some of the worst neighborhoods in Brooklyn are becoming safe again. And its all because white hipsters are pushing uneducated blacks out of the own neighborhoods and that's a good thing. Get with the program black people slavery ended a long time ago and immigrant groups like Asians are doing far better
BUY the way the [Asians and Indians] are taking over in this country, and they have far better businesses than most of us whites and any and every thing else also that you can possibly think of chuck old boy they have way more than most of us white people, but me personally I cant complain I have money, and me like the INDIANS, and ASIANS do, "WE no how to treat other people, regardless of race, or skin color, I no for a fact a lot of "whites" are jealous, because Asians, and Indians, are doing much better than they are in the good old usa..and most of you will soon be in their employ. LOL...
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26394 Sep 3, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Don't slip on a banana peel there you slack jawed runt!
your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
Bently

Carson, CA

#26395 Sep 3, 2014
Gee, that video sure showed what a bunch of losers us white folk are. I'm going to make a point to kiss more black ass until the world changes.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26396 Sep 3, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text> your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
You should know my good friend Warrior is biracial.
His father is black and never spent anytime with him. His rage against black people is self hate because of his dad. Sad but true :-(

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26397 Sep 3, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Warrior you think you'll get in ?
Truth Slayer

Rison, AR

#26400 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xdyin6uipy4XX
Enjoy
Sam's brother on the down low.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Bjorn Rathraussen

Bentonville, AR

#26401 Sep 4, 2014
Once you go black, you're a single mom.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvcdgijpO1...
Gun Runner

Dayton, OH

#26402 Sep 4, 2014
Bjorn Rathraussen wrote:
Once you go black, you're a single mom.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvcdgijpO1...
Nasty
Bently

Carson, CA

#26403 Sep 4, 2014
Talk about racist. Why do the ADT Security commercials always have a white actor play the part of the criminal breaking into a house? Minorities need acting jobs too. Why only give these acting parts to whites? Why? Why?
thats very true

Fords, NJ

#26404 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know my good friend Warrior is biracial.
His father is black and never spent anytime with him. His rage against black people is self hate because of his dad. Sad but true :-(
KNOWN I can see why this ignorant man is full of hate, and rage, he needs "very serious help" before he comes down with one of the many illinesses that is associated with hate, he spews "neurotoxic venom' that will definetely shorten his Life, those "racist haters" definitely hate themselves very much more than they do any one else, this is me "TONY and I believe that [bigot] complained about me to the "moderator, I couldn't get in to respond you this morning under my name, but thank you friend...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26405 Sep 4, 2014
thats very true wrote:
<quoted text>KNOWN I can see why this ignorant man is full of hate, and rage, he needs "very serious help" before he comes down with one of the many illinesses that is associated with hate, he spews "neurotoxic venom' that will definetely shorten his Life, those "racist haters" definitely hate themselves very much more than they do any one else, this is me "TONY and I believe that [bigot] complained about me to the "moderator, I couldn't get in to respond you this morning under my name, but thank you friend...
He never spent anytime with his black family. He denies his blackness. And does not identify as black.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#26406 Sep 4, 2014
Bently wrote:
Talk about racist. Why do the ADT Security commercials always have a white actor play the part of the criminal breaking into a house? Minorities need acting jobs too. Why only give these acting parts to whites? Why? Why?
They are afraid to show a black doing a criminal act and if they did, it might cause a riot and their equiptment destroyed. They are polidickly correct and conforming.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26407 Sep 4, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text> your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
You will do as your MASTER tells you. I own you and control you like a puppet on a string. Now get back in that cage and pick some lice off of sambo and stop throwing your poo at the visitors! Do you hear me, well do you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26408 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j RNCpD3xhsY
Warrior you think you'll get in ?
You better hope getting into heaven doesn't require ever having a job. Maybe they will take your food stamps at the pearly gates and let you in for an hour or so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos 4 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 7 hr Dennis E Gannon 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr bridges on fire 31,553
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes 10 hr Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 8
Dayton's historic connect to 'The Imitation Game' 11 hr SHAPE TAPE APE 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
ESPN10:56 AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts