The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20089 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

see the light

Fords, NJ

#26288 Aug 30, 2014
The real deal AB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Limpdyck,
You are so full of sheete. Provide the name of the school, location and grade you teach. While you're at it how about your name Mr. Teacher Pedofile. I bet you wont. You think everyone is gullible to believe that you have 40 percent black kids want to succeed in anything? I suggest you stop drinking the Kool Aid. You feel me bruther. Perhaps you want us to believe you have a 12 inch-----opps centimeters more like it. Now stfu loser. You're an internet actor playing stupid. Now get off your mammi tits and go find a real job instead of playing on the computer. Do you understand? Well do you......5372/1212
The only real deal you truly are is a "very ignorant" lonely, pathetic, miserable soul that have absolutely nothing better else to do, but act like a little [childish unintelligent kid] calling others names ect... known that's the real deal.[YOU IMPOSTER]...LOSER.
See the light

United States

#26289 Aug 30, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> The only real deal you truly are is a "very ignorant" lonely, pathetic, miserable soul that have absolutely nothing better else to do, but act like a little [childish unintelligent kid] calling others names ect... known that's the real deal.[YOU IMPOSTER]...LOSER.
You're so pathetic and have a miserable life. You're just like the sellout AB. White people need to stay white and not integrate with animals. The only reason you're defending these sub creatures is because your family perhaps your own children married an ape hanger. Imposter LOL, I'll be whoever I choose to be. I might be AB today and tomorrow I might be "see the light" the white sell out. Miserable sou? look in the mirror. Honestly ask yourself how many time you uttered the N word before you started pointing fingers. The REAL DEAL Aryan Barbarian....
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26291 Aug 30, 2014
Everyone find Officer Wilson, and we'll have a Hero parade for him in Ferguson!
Justified

Heber Springs, AR

#26292 Aug 30, 2014
Well my opinion is for right now all of us Americans better start sticking together, for we may be defending our way of life right here in our on land! So lock and load all blacks whites red and any race that claims to be true Americans, be ready And don't ever forget 911! Because when it come's down to it , we don' have as many allies as you think, so be ever, ever, so ready!
Mr-Worldwide

Brownsville, TN

#26293 Aug 30, 2014
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26294 Aug 30, 2014
Justified wrote:
Well my opinion is for right now all of us Americans better start sticking together, for we may be defending our way of life right here in our on land! So lock and load all blacks whites red and any race that claims to be true Americans, be ready And don't ever forget 911! Because when it come's down to it , we don' have as many allies as you think, so be ever, ever, so ready!
I definetey agree with you on this, anytime these [disgusting terrorists] are so full of "hatred that they are willing to attach a bomb to their very own bodys to kill, hurt, and maime others, that's totally pathetic, we are also now under the threat of attack by "ISIS" they are [sheer ruthless creatures indeed, its was very sad how they "beheaded the "American journalist the other week, NO telling what these haters are going to do to "America next," they could be any where, and they could attack at anytime, "America" cant possibly watch everything, and I also have said remember 911... smh.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#26295 Aug 30, 2014
Hey all you sellouts, w!ggers, and liver lip c00ns guess who's back in town, this message is sponsored by the Whites with rights Foundation. Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong keeping the black plague of missing link Hood thugs at bay on our Stomping the Shyt out of these worthless parasites tour coming to your town.7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)--------+
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#26296 Aug 30, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Hey lipshyts your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better have a nice cold glass of manajewitz and stfu and the only fun your having teaching them is how to scam the system... Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)---------
Bently

Carson, CA

#26297 Aug 30, 2014
I do not judge a man by the color of his skin, no, I judge a man by the size of his lips and nostrils.
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26298 Aug 31, 2014
Whatever happened to the loudmouth Kfart that used to post here?
Bently

Carson, CA

#26299 Aug 31, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Oh my, and what did Santa Claus bring you last Christmas? oh, and the Easter Bunny, did he bring you some nice gifts too?
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26300 Aug 31, 2014
Bently wrote:
I do not judge a man by the color of his skin, no, I judge a man by the size of his lips and nostrils.
That's because you are a very "ignorant twisted MORON"..LOLO
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26302 Aug 31, 2014
ALSO TRUST ME, do any of you pathetic bigots really think that I of all people really care whether you call me a sellout or not???LOL....Trust me none of you losers are buying my food or paying any of my Dam bills LOL ha ha ha ha i am my very own person you bigots and I use my own brain, no one elses, I can think for my own dam self i am a real man, unlike most of you [twisted bigoted racists,] also I make my own money, "you rats" yous are not doing a dam thing for me, and yous can post me back with all of yous very dumb,[very stupid,childish shenanigans,] and we will all just simply laugh at yous stupidity, when ever some one post me back barking like a dam DOG, that does nothing but make my day because I no I definitely have struck a nerve on the clown, like I have said time, and time, again folks can always tell when a "nerve have been "STRUCK and so could all who read a lot of you peoples retarded posts, they just laugh at yous, and trust me I laugh you idiot bigots to scorn, and for the record one creature said that I probably had blacks in my family was the reason why I seem to defend them, And that's another bunch of complete bullshit, and even if I did have "blacks or any other "minoritys in my family it would truly be none of you bigots dam business, my siblings and I are all married to other white people, and its not because we are "racists" our parents told us they would except all, and it did not matter who we choose to love or to marry, and another evil rat said that I probably use the N" word on a daily basis, and trust me moron, that's another lie from hell you punk, you no nothing about me at all [bigot] and you dam sure do not no how I think, but I sure don't think like you [bigots do on this very sick pathetic forum, what you evil stupid [bigots] must learn to understand is that you cant control other white people, and the [very intelligent white people do not even have the mentality like you folks,] and I associate wit plenty of them, and I and my family love all, and we associate will all... NO!!! the very intelligent "WHITES DO NOT THINK LIKE YOU REALLY PATHETIC IGNORANT WHITE FOLKS,]AND usually the white trash they are mostly the [BIGOT race haters,] and when you get on here and post your very garbage that only Define yous, and it just tells what type of [TRUE IDIOTS] yous really are, and it shows the whole world how truly miserable, lonely, and unhappy you bigots really are, it only defines who YOUS are, how lousy, and PATHETIC...DUH.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26303 Aug 31, 2014
Another thing "you racist "sick animals," did any of you ever really stop to think? why some of our prettyt white women date "black men" and a lot of the other "minorities??? its truly because most of them were taught to hate as very small children, and when they grow up they become curious and this is what makes a lot of them go out of their race and seek out these other races of men that they were taught to despise, and then when one of these young ladys decide to date a black, or another minority, this becomes their parents, and other family members very worste "night mare, and the parents and some of their family members in "reality are the very true causing of this, and its a true fact, I personally no "white women" who have told me, and many others who I no, that they were taught to hate, and it made them [very curious] and this is what attracted them to the black guys, and other minoritys in the very first place, some one once posted that all black, and Latina men, treated "white girls" bad, and thats another dam [Lie,] "all races of men" cheat on their wives, and their girlfriends, and they get other women pregnant also, and all races of men also beat, and kill women on a daily basis, don't you people ever read? and watch the news ??? and do yous ever keep up with with current events??? DUH.also do I condone criminal behavior of blacks, or anybody, else? I certainly DO NOT, Did I condone the rioting and looting in ferguson??Hell no because it was very wrong, and I or none of you people were in Ferguson when the cop shot the kid, but that's not up to me or any one to decide, its up to the authorities to make the final "JUDGEMENT" on the issue, its not up to anyone else,THEY are the LAW, not me, you, or anyone else can come to the final decision on this matter, But I will definitely respect what is decided ON the matter....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26304 Aug 31, 2014
THE problem with a lot of the 'racist bigots" in this country are that they are so busy worrying about the "black man in this country, instead of focusing on the things that they really should be focusing on, In the meantime the [Indians] are here in this country[ prospering very well,] they own practically every thing, they even bought out the New jersey state lottery, I bet a lot of you folks don't even no that yet??? very soon they will be running this country, and perhaps even become "president" of the good old USA. a lot of you will soon be in their employ, they own many, many businesses, and are even buying much, much more, they are [very intelligent people,] they own most all of the dunkin donuts, and [7] elevens also, and the thing about it is they really do no how to treat all of the different races, and that makes the customer always want to come back, my family and I, most all of our docters are known [Indians] and they are also very skillful surgeons also.yous also need to worry about the [Illegal situation in this country,] the Illegals can come to this country and have a much easier time with everything, and much Quicker than most Americans smh...
i
Bently

Carson, CA

#26305 Aug 31, 2014
I dare say, someone is having a little temper tantrum. There there, have a nice cup of co co and go to bed now.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26306 Aug 31, 2014
Also don't drop your guard on the "Hateful Terrorists" who are also [hateful, and mean, just like a lot of you "racist people" of all the different races, Anytime a person is just so [Dam Ruthless] that they are willing to attach a "BOMB" to their own "bodies in order to kill, hurt, and maime other innocent people, That's truly pathetic,[ISIS] is also a Terror group, and I sure hope nothing happens again like it did in "Ferguson" something like that could distract law enforcement and give terrorists a chance to get a foot hold, they could Attach "Bombs" to their bodies and run through A crowd and hurt a lot of the innocent police officers, and all police officers are not bad there are some very good police officers, and some of the protesters who were not looting, or rioting were not bad, I truly think that was despicable, and all those who were envolved in the looting and rioting ect. should be severly punished, I don't condone that type of behavior because it is very wrong, Also these dam "Terrorists" are so "Dam Ruthless" until its pathetic, The Wolf could once again be upon "AMERICA" at any time.AND any place, And just about anywhere, it was very sad indeed how they "beheaded the journalist," I felt terrible for his family, "These Terrorists" are just Ruthless, and I think its a great need for concern, Because even with all of the "American" security, Everything just cant possibly be watched at all times, NEVER FORGET (911) IT WAS INDEED A Tradgedy...
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26307 Aug 31, 2014
Bently wrote:
I dare say, someone is having a little temper tantrum. There there, have a nice cup of co co and go to bed now.
you are the one here with most all of the bs. and the Temper tantrums, say what you want, what all I have said is just very true facts, It hurt you and truely got to you, that's the only reason you posted me back, outch!!!! I l already said what I had to sa any way, "very soon" you also will find your place in the pinspotter. You go to bed and have yourself a nice cup of co co....smh.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26308 Sep 1, 2014
see the light wrote:
THE problem with a lot of the 'racist bigots" in this country are that they are so busy worrying about the "black man in this country, instead of focusing on the things that they really should be focusing on, In the meantime the [Indians] are here in this country[ prospering very well,] they own practically every thing, they even bought out the New jersey state lottery, I bet a lot of you folks don't even no that yet??? very soon they will be running this country, and perhaps even become "president" of the good old USA. a lot of you will soon be in their employ, they own many, many businesses, and are even buying much, much more, they are [very intelligent people,] they own most all of the dunkin donuts, and [7] elevens also, and the thing about it is they really do no how to treat all of the different races, and that makes the customer always want to come back, my family and I, most all of our docters are known [Indians] and they are also very skillful surgeons also.yous also need to worry about the [Illegal situation in this country,] the Illegals can come to this country and have a much easier time with everything, and much Quicker than most Americans smh...
i
Talk about the chicken coming home to roost. I guess your true colors/feathers finally showed its ugly racist head.

Let me quote you sir,

"In the meantime the [Indians] are here in this country[ prospering very well,] they own practically every thing, they even bought out the New jersey state lottery, I bet a lot of you folks don't even no that yet??? very soon they will be running this country, and perhaps even become "president" of the good old USA. a lot of you will soon be in their employ, they own many, many businesses, and are even buying much, much more, they are [very intelligent people,] they own most all of the dunkin donuts, and [7] elevens also, and the thing about it is they really do no how to treat all of the different races,"

You are a disgusting person who quotes the bible and then spew racist rants and stereotypes of other races.
Bushmaster

Kyle, TX

#26309 Sep 1, 2014
We don't need gun control, we need black control. Filthy animals....5372/1212ICP,Wpww, Warrior, AB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter 21 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger 21 hr The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Jul 24 Leon Harrison 28
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jul 24 Some random guy 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages