The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21530 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26532 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> you are a sick woman, you are the only mental midget here "GIRL and I no that This is you, any "Intelligent "Person, Not "Persons as you put it "you very ignorant English teacher" fuck you little retarded girls, you are a Toddler little sissie, you are "disgusting and a total failure your own self, any time you sit around and write worthless [very ignorant] Garbage the way you do, and you, I truly believe that you, and warrior are the exact retard, you are a good doo doo eater also, you pig" known you stfu you hear me old sea hag? known do you asshole??? like I said, disrespect me, and I do the very same to you likewise, you old sea hag...LOL HAHAHAHAHA....
You sure are one mental midget booger eating angry Mac Daddy! Don't even try and correct somebody on their spelling and punctuation, I need an ebonics ghetto translator to decipher your poor attempt at the English language, you must be mixing your words with African tribal jive talk you learned as a young man whore captive. Now I am only going to tell you this one more time Kunta so listen and listen good, do you hear me? If you ever disrespect me again I will take you to a Kroger store and subject you to 10 times what that white boy went through, do you hear me BOY, well do you!
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26534 Sep 8, 2014
NBA owner to sell Atlanta Hawks after racist email emerges of his complaints about too many black cheerleaders and white fans 'being scared away'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27468...

NBA, Nothing But Africans
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26535 Sep 8, 2014
19-year-old Raheem Richardson was charged with aggravated assault and aggravated riot. A 15-year-old was charged with aggravated riot, and acting in concert: to wit aggravated assault. Another 16-year-old was also charged with aggravated riot, and acting in concert: to wit aggravated assault. Also, a 15-year-old and a 17-year-old were also charged with aggravated riot.
This brings the total number of peopled charged in the attack to 11.
http://wreg.com/2014/09/08/suspect-charged-in...
Sick of This

United States

#26536 Sep 8, 2014
Shoulda turned the pyramid into a new jail. Need a new bigger jail in memphis. Stop letting them go. Keep them locked up.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26537 Sep 8, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Sambo and his boyfriend from NJ!
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2_m7Yi6g3xgXX
That's right Warrior you and the homosexual jokes again. Would why you can't keep a woman ? Still fantasizing about men ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26538 Sep 8, 2014
What are you guys doing on a Monday night, banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee! That ain't working, that's the way you do it, money is for nothing and chicks for free!

Location hidden

#26539 Sep 8, 2014
Hey Warrior if someone stops paying on a storage unit it's full of trash you loser
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26540 Sep 8, 2014
Sambo just sitting on his porch..........

The honest truth

United States

#26541 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> you are a sick woman, you are the only mental midget here "GIRL and I no that This is you, any "Intelligent "Person, Not "Persons as you put it "you very ignorant English teacher" fuck you little retarded girls, you are a Toddler little sissie, you are "disgusting and a total failure your own self, any time you sit around and write worthless [very ignorant] Garbage the way you do, and you, I truly believe that you, and warrior are the exact retard, you are a good doo doo eater also, you pig" known you stfu you hear me old sea hag? known do you asshole??? like I said, disrespect me, and I do the very same to you likewise, you old sea hag...LOL HAHAHAHAHA....
What a pathetic piece of human excrement attacking a woman. No FUC You black groid beast. STFU before I b:)itch slap you and your mother for spreading her nappy brillo pad foul smelling:( pus. You are definitely proof positive that a botched abortion can survive. Now inquiring minds want to know how you survived passing through that crusted yeast infected semen stained repugnant C unt?
The honest truth

United States

#26542 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
What a pathetic piece of human excrement attacking a woman. No FUC You African groid beast. STFU before I b:)itch slap you and your mother for spreading her (N)appy brillo pad foul smelling:( pus. You are definitely proof positive that a botched abortion can survive. Now inquiring minds want to know how you survived passing through that crusted yeast infected semen stained repugnant C unt?

Location hidden

#26544 Sep 9, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Sambo just sitting on his porch..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1tqxzWdKKu8XX
How often do you go to the VA for your medication?
Warriors dad

Mumbai, India

#26548 Sep 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved your mother's life today... I killed a shiteating dog on the way
over
OMTE

Gray, GA

#26549 Sep 9, 2014

Enough is Enough...
It's time for a revolution!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26550 Sep 9, 2014
Warriors dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved your mother's life today... I killed a shiteating dog on the way
over
Good thing that dog didn't eat you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26551 Sep 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go, I have your mammy trade for it from the johns she uses down on the street corner!
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

#26552 Sep 9, 2014
If you aren't white, you aren't right!
Who is the retarded one

United States

#26558 Sep 9, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text>YOU pathetic "Sick Twisted "SISSIE, MYOB....All you said goes back to you a "million plus times, You sound retarded (Miss)...thanks for the laugh Douche BAG...
Thanks for the laugh? Really dude. Somebody said you were sheeted out a rank piece of stanky O and then you thank them, WOW......It clearly shows how much you think of your mother....I feel sorry for you....Please seek help before its too late....
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

#26559 Sep 9, 2014
Hey "the honest truth" I know that you go by many different names like booger eater, and stinky finger and weeny licker and many more too many to mention here MacDaddy! Also when you KNOW something it's KNOW not no, no means a negative! Please have your mammy proofread all of your stupid posts before you hit the post button. I bet you are just as stupid in person as you are on a computer. I saw where you used that stupid line "a million plus times back to you" how old are you booger eater 10? I own you over and over and over again. I just wish you were worth something! Fords, NJ is a dump, what a shyt hole to live in. You deserve that place.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26560 Sep 9, 2014
Gorky wrote:
Hey "the honest truth" I know that you go by many different names like booger eater, and stinky finger and weeny licker and many more too many to mention here MacDaddy! Also when you KNOW something it's KNOW not no, no means a negative! Please have your mammy proofread all of your stupid posts before you hit the post button. I bet you are just as stupid in person as you are on a computer. I saw where you used that stupid line "a million plus times back to you" how old are you booger eater 10? I own you over and over and over again. I just wish you were worth something! Fords, NJ is a dump, what a shyt hole to live in. You deserve that place.
That right there is funny! Great post!
Hey retard

United States

#26562 Sep 9, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
"HEY Warrior! I happen to no that you go by the name of 'Rumplestiltkin also, You are an Imposter, and you use many, many, different names, Because you are 'SICK miserable, lonely, and very unhappy,'BIGOTS cant hurt me because I no as, most Intelligent folks do that they are extremely Ignorant, they are not Intelligent people at all, and they are very, very COMICAL....LOL LOL LOL.
Nobody wants to hurt you fool. Your pathetic race doesn't need any help. Just ask Michael Brown....RIP thug 4 life....Karma's a biotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) 10 hr DieBedBugsDie 13
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) Sun Boomer 256
3 missing women, 1 found dead (Sep '16) Apr 14 Jeff 22
Gibbs (Jul '17) Apr 12 Hillbilly girl 15
Dr who prescribe adipex Apr 12 Martha 1
Down2mycore Apr 10 Momma1991 25
Elementary School Apr 9 dsparks80 1

Springboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages