The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26257 Aug 28, 2014
See The Darkness wrote:
Mood swings and irritability are often used interchangeably. Irritability is often defined as impatience or anger to an event or occurrence. Mood swings are usually defined as an inappropriate response to an occurrence or event. The term also holds a connotation that the person's mood can change swiftly from happy to mad or sad. This is a common and well-known menopause symptom that is directly related to hormone imbalance.
The hormone imbalance of perimenopause, menopause and adrenal fatigue causes a large number of symptoms which can contribute to and lead to mood swings. When a woman's body is going through so many different things, it is hard to maintain patience and the ability to remain reasonable. Often times, these symptoms - or DRUG ABUSE - cause mood swings.
FOR YOU TO KNOW ALL OF THIS THEN YOU ARE DEFINEELY A WOMAN, AND YOU ARE ALSO THE [VERY SAME IMPOSTER] WHO SIGNED IN AS NEW YORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, MISS, OR MRS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF ON SOME WOMENS HORMONE MEDICATION LADY ASAP. YOU ARE PROABLY YOURELF A JUNKIE BITCH WITH NOTHING BUT "SICK MOOD SWINGS... HAHAHAHAHA.IMPOSTER!!!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26258 Aug 28, 2014
See The Darkness wrote:
Mood swings and irritability are often used interchangeably. Irritability is often defined as impatience or anger to an event or occurrence. Mood swings are usually defined as an inappropriate response to an occurrence or event. The term also holds a connotation that the person's mood can change swiftly from happy to mad or sad. This is a common and well-known menopause symptom that is directly related to hormone imbalance.
The hormone imbalance of perimenopause, menopause and adrenal fatigue causes a large number of symptoms which can contribute to and lead to mood swings. When a woman's body is going through so many different things, it is hard to maintain patience and the ability to remain reasonable. Often times, these symptoms - or DRUG ABUSE - cause mood swings.
ALSO YOU PROBABLY ARE IN DARKNESS, JUST LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR IMPOSTER NAMES BECAUSE YOU ARE LUCIFER...HAHAHAHAHA.
Ho Ho Ho

Columbia, SC

#26259 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOU TO KNOW ALL OF THIS THEN YOU ARE DEFINEELY A WOMAN, AND YOU ARE ALSO THE [VERY SAME IMPOSTER] WHO SIGNED IN AS NEW YORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, MISS, OR MRS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF ON SOME WOMENS HORMONE MEDICATION LADY ASAP. YOU ARE PROABLY YOURELF A JUNKIE BITCH WITH NOTHING BUT "SICK MOOD SWINGS... HAHAHAHAHA.IMPOSTER!!!
Pfft!!.... You make me laugh - at you. All caps is clearly an indicator that you are angry. hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26261 Aug 28, 2014
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft!!.... You make me laugh - at you. All caps is clearly an indicator that you are angry. hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa!
Just another sicko and I no the truth hurts you or you never would have responded back to me, any one can tell that I just struck a nerve on you or you would have never have responded back to me bigot, I am laughing at you so hard I pissed in my pants once again for the stupid senseless worthless ignorant stupidity that you retards post, thanks for the humor [you jack ass[ you just made my day, the truth surely do hurt don't it OUTCH!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahh ahhahahhahahhahahh and for the record you probably are a HO!!!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26262 Aug 28, 2014
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!! posting in caps have not a dam thing to do with anger, its just written big,enough so that your ignorant ass can see it very well, and boy anger have not a dam thing to do with anything here, its just "sincerely based on "very true facts" and you will see exactly everything i am talking about when you get old, if your hatred don't destroy your health before you make it to the nursing home...DUH.
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26263 Aug 28, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Pathological sadistic racist crowd.
YES you are definitely right, and trust me folks like this are truly very miserable, very ignorant, very unhappy lonely human beings, people like these people [need black people and other minoritys] so that they can feel superior to the blacks, and the other minoritys, deep down they feel like a bunch of nobodys and they certainly have no self worth, or no self esteem, any time anyone have the great need to feel superior over others, they are really the lonely inferior people in the world, they need to build themselves up on others so that they can feel better about themselves, and trust me they are definitely not speaking for all of the "white people" because the [truly white intelligent people] do not act or think like they do, i am always with decent "very intelligent white people, and they laugh at those type of ignorant whites, usually its mainly the white trash also, I and my family associate with all different races, and skin colors, it does not matter, its some good and bad in all of the races, its just the unintelligen white who cant seem to [comprehend that.] IAM tired of all of their very sick shenanigans, but like I said they are going to truly find out one day just let them keep on living, time will definitely catch up with them all, and they will become [color blind immedietly] "when there is no body to hand them a glass of water, but the blacks and all of the minoritys that they hated for so many years as I warned them, bad deeds and racism have a very stange way of catching up to a person, Its also called "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discrimate if a person believe in 'GOD" or not or whether they are an atheist, the whites here get mad with me because I refuse to go along with their [shenanigans] no one could ever control me, I am my own person, I think with and use my own mind, trust me they will self destruct, I wont be on any of the racist forums much longer, because its truly not worth loosing precious energy over all of the [ignorant pathetic losers that frequent these disgusting forums, Its not really worth it to me, I am surrounded by family, and friends,[of all races] and we all love one another, I can tell that you are a very GOOD MAN, And you are a very intelligent person...GOOD EVENING.
Ancient One

Madison, TN

#26264 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENEDDETO wrote:
<quoted text> I Would like to wish you a very happy birthday today, and may you have many more happy Birthdays, and may "GOD" bless you always...
Thank You, also, Mr. Tony B. I did have a great day! That was a sweet note, and I hope your birthday, whenever it is, is a Happy, Happy Day!!! God Bless You Too!!!
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26265 Aug 28, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, also, Mr. Tony B. I did have a great day! That was a sweet note, and I hope your birthday, whenever it is, is a Happy, Happy Day!!! God Bless You Too!!!
YOU are welcome, and Thank you for also wishing me a Happy birthday, I was (54) on may the 5th lol, I just want to say that [you are a very beautiful positive person,] and you are a lovely, kind human being, May "GOD" bless you again, and always and forever.PEACE,,,
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26266 Aug 28, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS ME TONY B I also use the {name phrase) see the light also at times, and so do my brother Anthony, have a blessed evening and I am happy you had a nice day and birthday...PEACE.
Aryan Barbarian

Little Rock, AR

#26267 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text> YES you are definitely right, and trust me folks like this are truly very miserable, very ignorant, very unhappy lonely human beings, people like these people [need black people and other minoritys] so that they can feel superior to the blacks, and the other minoritys, deep down they feel like a bunch of nobodys and they certainly have no self worth, or no self esteem, any time anyone have the great need to feel superior over others, they are really the lonely inferior people in the world, they need to build themselves up on others so that they can feel better about themselves, and trust me they are definitely not speaking for all of the "white people" because the [truly white intelligent people] do not act or think like they do, i am always with decent "very intelligent white people, and they laugh at those type of ignorant whites, usually its mainly the white trash also, I and my family associate with all different races, and skin colors, it does not matter, its some good and bad in all of the races, its just the unintelligen white who cant seem to [comprehend that.] IAM tired of all of their very sick shenanigans, but like I said they are going to truly find out one day just let them keep on living, time will definitely catch up with them all, and they will become [color blind immedietly] "when there is no body to hand them a glass of water, but the blacks and all of the minoritys that they hated for so many years as I warned them, bad deeds and racism have a very stange way of catching up to a person, Its also called "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discrimate if a person believe in 'GOD" or not or whether they are an atheist, the whites here get mad with me because I refuse to go along with their [shenanigans] no one could ever control me, I am my own person, I think with and use my own mind, trust me they will self destruct, I wont be on any of the racist forums much longer, because its truly not worth loosing precious energy over all of the [ignorant pathetic losers that frequent these disgusting forums, Its not really worth it to me, I am surrounded by family, and friends,[of all races] and we all love one another, I can tell that you are a very GOOD MAN, And you are a very intelligent person...GOOD EVENING.
Hello Tony the Tiger,

Boy did you let out a big Tony the Tiger roar. You like to castigate and throw stones just like a belligerent child in a 2nd hand Goodwill store. The only thing I will agree with you is Karma, Quote "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discriminate" Perhaps that why Blacks are so full of hate and anger is called Karma (Kool Aid), "The chickens are coming home to roost". Perhaps it was Karma that Michael in Ferguson Missouri ran into on that fateful day after he committed a Strong Arm Robbery , or poor-poor little ole Tookie Williams when he faced the electric chair after he killed 3 Koreans with a sawed off shotgun. You know what I find Ironic is your lack of outrage when the poor little 3 yoa black girl that was killed in Chicago last week. Guess what? she died at the hands of another misunderstood self serving Bruthder, A word play on Ebonics. You feel me? By judging all of your misspelled words, you appeared to be a Dumb ______ Now let see if you're smart enough to fill in the blanks. Have good night....

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26268 Aug 28, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Tony the Tiger,
Boy did you let out a big Tony the Tiger roar. You like to castigate and throw stones just like a belligerent child in a 2nd hand Goodwill store. The only thing I will agree with you is Karma, Quote "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discriminate" Perhaps that why Blacks are so full of hate and anger is called Karma (Kool Aid), "The chickens are coming home to roost". Perhaps it was Karma that Michael in Ferguson Missouri ran into on that fateful day after he committed a Strong Arm Robbery , or poor-poor little ole Tookie Williams when he faced the electric chair after he killed 3 Koreans with a sawed off shotgun. You know what I find Ironic is your lack of outrage when the poor little 3 yoa black girl that was killed in Chicago last week. Guess what? she died at the hands of another misunderstood self serving Bruthder, A word play on Ebonics. You feel me? By judging all of your misspelled words, you appeared to be a Dumb ______ Now let see if you're smart enough to fill in the blanks. Have good night....
Lol your completely consumed. I Challenge you to have a conversation about ideas. Drop all the racists logic stereotypes.
Yankees Rule

Pico Rivera, CA

#26270 Aug 29, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text> FOOL!!! posting in caps have not a dam thing to do with anger, its just written big,enough so that your ignorant ass can see it very well, and boy anger have not a dam thing to do with anything here, its just "sincerely based on "very true facts" and you will see exactly everything i am talking about when you get old, if your hatred don't destroy your health before you make it to the nursing home...DUH.
All caps is difficult to read. It also seves as a warning. That the write is rather dumb.
Duh

Bardstown, KY

#26271 Aug 29, 2014
Yankees Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
All caps is difficult to read. It also seves as a warning. That the write is rather dumb.
Two words spelled incorrectly (seves, write) and an incomplete sentence.
Is that you GENERAL SHERMAN?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#26272 Aug 29, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your completely consumed. I Challenge you to have a conversation about ideas. Drop all the racists logic stereotypes.
Mr. Samuel please don't be fooled by impostors using my Moniker. I'm the original Aryan Barbarian from Maumelle. I certainly don't agree with these racist bigots on Topix. Curious, what ideas did you want to discus with that impostor AB. He is definitely not savvy enough to combat you intellectually. The real AB 5372/1212

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26273 Aug 29, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Samuel please don't be fooled by impostors using my Moniker. I'm the original Aryan Barbarian from Maumelle. I certainly don't agree with these racist bigots on Topix. Curious, what ideas did you want to discus with that impostor AB. He is definitely not savvy enough to combat you intellectually. The real AB 5372/1212
You don't mind answering a few security questions?
Right On

Buffalo, NY

#26274 Aug 29, 2014
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
What you hear about the schools not doing well, most of the them have to do with our fine African American young ones.
Lipman

Temple, TX

#26275 Aug 29, 2014
Right On wrote:
<quoted text>
What you hear about the schools not doing well, most of the them have to do with our fine African American young ones.
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Boston

Temple, TX

#26276 Aug 29, 2014
I agree Lipman!
The real deal AB

United States

#26277 Aug 29, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't mind answering a few security questions?
Im the real deal Sambo. That one legged fool has hijack my Moniker, "Aryan Barbarian" I speak with wisdom and truth dispelling all irrational dialogue between blacks and wiggers. Speaking of wiggers where is Kaffart? Now you have been served a XXL glass of sTFu. This message has been sponsored by Warrior, ICP, WPWW, KKK, WBHood, 1212/5372 4 life.....
The real deal AB

United States

#26278 Aug 29, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Hello Limpdyck,
You are so full of sheete. Provide the name of the school, location and grade you teach. While you're at it how about your name Mr. Teacher Pedofile. I bet you wont. You think everyone is gullible to believe that you have 40 percent black kids want to succeed in anything? I suggest you stop drinking the Kool Aid. You feel me bruther. Perhaps you want us to believe you have a 12 inch-----opps centimeters more like it. Now stfu loser. You're an internet actor playing stupid. Now get off your mammi tits and go find a real job instead of playing on the computer. Do you understand? Well do you......5372/1212

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Boro parent 31,516
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 1 hr Calvin James 14
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 11 hr FOVR 5
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 15 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
What happens when traffic cameras go away? 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 12
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 19 hr Dayton Taxpayer 11
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info