The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20104 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26086 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
I no you are not {black,} you sound "extremely ignorant" such "stupidity, go back to kindergarten with your "simple minded" shenanigans, stay off of this post if you have to act like a complete idiot, moran ,all of the folks on this post are very "intelligent," and speaking their true opinions...DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26087 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
you are just another [very ignorant clown,] very plain, and very simple....such stupidity, "everybody" is "laughing" you need to get a life....DUH
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26088 Aug 15, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
One thang bout us l\liggas we be hates evabody aint dat sum sheet!
you sound just like a complete idiot.....
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26089 Aug 15, 2014
No, we're laughing at you Tony. Say, just saw the clip of that big pig Mike Brown robbing and pushing some little old man around. Doesn't look like a "nice guy" to me.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26090 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
'pardon me," that post was meant for the [very ignorant james brown clown,] and I no he is not [black,] hes just a clown from another race playing like a little kid, how sick, and retarded that so called james brown idiot acts....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26091 Aug 15, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
My point is that the media hypes white on black crimes but low key when it's black on white which is the norm.
that is wrong...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26092 Aug 15, 2014
these threads are supposed to about the [25]most dangerous cities, known? may we get back to it???
buckeye bob

Columbus, OH

#26093 Aug 15, 2014
troy,ohio...drug bust capitol of America.
susie Q

San Jose, CA

#26096 Aug 16, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> that is wrong...
It is you who is wrong, Pollyanna!
susie Q

Conway, AR

#26097 Aug 16, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> you are just another [very ignorant clown,] very plain, and very simple....such stupidity, "everybody" is "laughing" you need to get a life....DUH
Excuse me? Out of all the stupidity here, I posted 3 simple words...grammatically correct I might add, and you chose THAT post to respond to at least 3 times (unless I've missed another one of your rambling reprimands)!!
Tell ya what...Why don't you put on your rose colored glasses and head on out to the streets of Harlem after midnight, and make sure to share the message you've been delivering here!!
Let us know how that works out for you, ya hear!!!
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26099 Aug 16, 2014
Shoot to kill...NYC

http://nydn.us/1l9bvDd
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26100 Aug 16, 2014
Te Bronx,NYC...

Takiem Ewing, Tyrone Felder and Kareem Martin charged in carjack killing of Aboubacar Bah, NYC cab driver, feds say
Three men were arrested Friday and police are looking for a fourth suspect in the carjacking and killing of a cab driver found lying in a Bronx street with a gunshot wound to the head.

Hey Mr. President, perhaps you will like to add your two cents about these vicious crimes spree's or are partial to certain ethnic groups.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26102 Aug 16, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Dam u be sound like a guinea wop from New Jewsey, u a l\ligga turned inside out.
IT does not matter [duh] at lease I am not a very ignorant "stupid" acting moran like you are, color, or "race have nothing to do with it, if you are a stupid moran, you are just a stupid moran, very plain, and very simple.....DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26103 Aug 16, 2014
what are yous people stupid or something??? i am done here, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most dangerous cities,i don't have time for all the "ignorant name calling ect...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26104 Aug 16, 2014
buckeye bob wrote:
troy,ohio...drug bust capitol of America.
THANK YOU for discussing the dangerous cities with me, I am off of this post, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most "dangerous cities," but some of the clowns on this post want to use it to berate others, and I don't have the time for their ignorant stupidity, but thank you friend for discussing with me have a nice day....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26105 Aug 16, 2014
I just came across this page. I noticed that a lot of folks on all these posts like to correct others concerning their grammar and the way they word things. evidently they have to be understanding it very well. you can always tell by the way a person lashes out when a nerve have been struck. lol. a lot of them act like they are a bunch of Dam English teachers and it really have not a Dam Thing to do with the Topic. its a lot of very unhappy lonely frustrated miserable people out there. its very sad and very easy to tell by the way they speak.LOL.
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#26109 Aug 16, 2014
clock

Ashburn, VA

#26111 Aug 18, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
what are yous people stupid or something??? i am done here, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most dangerous cities,i don't have time for all the "ignorant name calling ect...
Yet you do have time to talk to unknown people about the 25 most dangerous cities ?
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#26112 Aug 19, 2014
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26113 Aug 19, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Hi, a couple of things,#1 there is dispute about the shoplifting, he may have paid for the items. That said he was being thugish and rude, a product of his environment, like we all are.

#2 the shooter is more than just a 'white guy', he is a white police officer. that scales it up

we all have to rise above our base feral natures, we sqwawck about them rioting and looting but as an organized white race we bomb and burn the shit out of nations not neighborhoods.a matter of scale

so let's all of us evolve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 1 hr SimpleMan 15
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Sun Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 25 For the Record 31,883
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages