The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25811 Jul 22, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Stun guns came it to being as an alternative to lethal force Liberals whined and pizzed and moaned until they became part of every patrolman's equipment
Now when thy are used Y'all are concerned about t the deaths that occur for the overuse of tem
you can't have it both ways Ether you want police to preserve order or you want anarchy
The majority of Cops are dedicated Civil servants not the monsters you want to make them out to be.,Bee
I have really been thinking hard on the things that have been posted here about the actions of some police.... No, I don't believe in police brutality. nor do I believe in the death penalty, whether that be carried out by legal injection or by the hands of another ....yes there are some good cops that put their lives in jeopardy everyday , to "protect and serve " ....but there are some cops that over step their authority.
Stun guns are designed to be used to stop someone not to be used to beat someone in the face so many times you knock them into unconsciousness causing death.,, Guns are a much more lethal weapon and such only be used in the most stressed situation . not for some trigger happy cop to show his azz....sorry if this offends but reality is a b*tch .. I was really upset after reading some of the articles concerning police brutality ....but police are human too, and don't turn into superman by putting on the police uniform . who knows what state of mind a person { police officer } is in from day to day, maybe some cops can't handle the brutal reality of the streets and they snap. maybe some cops aren't as strong minded as they thought they were and get scared of dying their self,...who knows .....A trained professional police officer such know when he has over stepped his bounds.
Samuel 38002

Rison, AR

#25825 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies.
Yeah I'm the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies such as sambo 38002. 38006, cool hand Luke, Samuel L the big ole dumbo. I wish I wasn't born black, jus sayin. Word! Ain't my post Black momma.:(
Samuel

United States

#25827 Jul 24, 2014
Lol, yeah that's sounds like something I'd say.

You have removed all doubt ... Your a Loser.
Samuel

United States

#25828 Jul 24, 2014
Cowered Racist Bigots.
Samuel

United States

#25829 Jul 24, 2014
Social Misfit
Samuel

United States

#25830 Jul 24, 2014
Your foundation of Racists logical and Bigotry will fall under it's own weight.
The real Samuel

Rison, AR

#25838 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Lol, yeah that's sounds like something I'd say.
You have removed all doubt ... Your a Loser.
You're right Sambo about removing all doubt. Nobody could be as dumb as you LOSER! I know ain't my post black momma!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25839 Jul 24, 2014
Lol ....be more original with your insults you've used that one before.
The real Samuel

Rison, AR

#25840 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Lol ....be more original with your insults you've used that one before.
Original lmao loser. Imitation is the sincerest form of sucking up! I'm the real Samuel. Ain't my post black momma.
LKgreek

Independence, OH

#25841 Jul 24, 2014
Toledo is not a majority white city , check your facts , just bc it's ohio don't ASSume it's white ...
who="Corporate

Elites"]<quoted text>Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!

Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!

Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25842 Jul 25, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25846 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25847 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25849 Jul 26, 2014
Wrecker

United States

#25851 Jul 26, 2014
East St. Louis is real and a total slum
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25852 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25853 Jul 26, 2014
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25864 Jul 27, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this growing up outside Baltimore Md. The section 8 moochers destroy everything in their path.
that's true.
WARRIOR

Rison, AR

#25866 Jul 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EHCqz-J51IUXX
Hello Sambo :)
I did get a chuckle watching this's vid. What I found amusing was the bro in the suit. lmao yhea right. The true brothers are bros on the down low with pants on the ground dragging their chimp knuckles on the payment. Now stfu and run along dawg sheete. 5372 4 life!
Reality

Temple, TX

#25867 Jul 27, 2014
The list is growing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 5 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos 19 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 22 hr Dennis E Gannon 6
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Wed Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas Wed The Duke of Hazard 2
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Duke of Hazard 8
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore