The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25771 Jul 20, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Who what a surprise Family of The Woman you say was beat ,plays the Negro lottery Where was the family when this woman was homeless?
Soon the poverty pimps Jessie and Al will be invading Westwood Just because A woman failed to comply with a lawful command She should have complies wit the CHP officer he would have cuffed her and it would have gone down as a non event. The oher cop was in uniform so I doubt he was off duty. There is no way in hell this Cop gets a fair hearing with all of this u tube nonsense
http://ktla.com/2014/07/17/chp-beating-caught...
You come off as ignorant.... Of course anytime there is police brutality concerning any race there is potential for a law suit,... the dumb ass law enforcement officers open the doors for such action because they think they are above the law......regardless, if you are of any race , homeless, well to do, mentally ill,or of sound mind , officers of the law have no business over stepping their authority...plain and simple..if he had done his job the right way there would be no room for any questions or doubts........and for your information the "off duty " cop that ran up to the incident was wearing a plaid shit....didn't look like any police uniform I've ever seen.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25772 Jul 20, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25773 Jul 20, 2014

Since: Mar 14

Brisbane, Australia

#25778 Jul 21, 2014
Paul R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, God forbid. They wouldn't dare make an honest assessment of the factors involved. We are crippled by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
it seems the civil war is here. A racist you should blow away. If you say God you say this, we are all the children of God. Children prepare to listen. Stu
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25784 Jul 21, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> From your links I think you do not like cops much .
When you need a cop try to keep a printout of you first link handy. He or she will be impressed by your lack of respect for their profession
The Video I saw was of 2 uniformed officers handcuffing her
Please provide a link to the video you saw, I've seen no such video......Respect,... are you joking , who could respect a law enforcement person that breaks the law,....get real.....Read and comprehend..... The head of the California Highway Patrol, Commissioner Joe Farrow Said [Quote ] "He was 'SHOCKED" because that behavior was not policy ......Now, he was shocked because one of his boys got caught on video man handling a woman, the cop was behind the dash cam in his car so he thought he was safe to beat the shit out of that woman, in his moment of madness he forgot that people have cell phones with cameras to caught such unlawful acts,.......now you can sugar coat this shit all you want but PICTURES DON"T LIE .....I have always said there is good and bad in all walks of life ..take it for what it is worth, I respect those that respect their self .. and that cop had no respect for himself as a man, the law or women.......I suppose you think that the cop up north should be "respected " because he is/was a police officer even thou he killed his pregnant girlfriend ..........http://www.cnn.com/2 007/US/law/08/23/ohio.womankil led/index.html
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25786 Jul 21, 2014
http://global.christianpost.com/news/officer-... 's another one for you, if you respect law enforcement that commits crimes that's your business , myself I have no use for such a person.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25787 Jul 21, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25788 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2014/0...

Utah Office kills his family using his "service weapon " ....but lord and behold according to .."tomanymistakes' this person should be respected for his actions because after all the perpetrator was a police man...... a crock of shit. 1291
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25790 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.blackbluedog.com/2013/06/news/texa...

2 White police officers fired after beating a black woman in a Jasper, Texas jail..........

These types of police officers you seem to admire...pitiful.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25792 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

See, this shows that cops aren't prejudice when it comes to a beating.
Solid

United States

#25793 Jul 21, 2014
I have never been in trouble
And I have never been beaten by the police nor have I ever been profiled by the police .

Maybe if you dont break the law you wont get beat ...
Im black and it works for me !
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25795 Jul 21, 2014
Solid wrote:
I have never been in trouble
And I have never been beaten by the police nor have I ever been profiled by the police .
Maybe if you dont break the law you wont get beat ...
Im black and it works for me !
I don't believe anyone ask what race you belonged to. What moved you to say that your black ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25806 Jul 21, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
What moved you to be ignorant? Perhaps the color of your gums speaks volume Sambo
Yeah the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25808 Jul 22, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please explain what crime these officers committed? While you're at it disclose your color. Black?
What are stun guns used for ? stopping someone or beating then to a pulp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_T...

If you think police beating someone is normal than that's your belief, I personally think it is police brutality ...

http://rt.com/usa/florida-man-police-kill-325...

Took police 1 1/2 hours to figure out they had killed the wrong man...imagine that...., Do you think this is acceptable ?

Killing innocent people by police, you think that is right ? I think it is wrong .

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/25/horror-cops...

This happens in just about every state,

For your information I am a white girl, what difference does my race make ?

Police aren't prejudice when it comes to beating that azz.

bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25810 Jul 22, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> 85% of the population never has any interaction with Police other than the infrequent traffic ticket.
Some people on this thread think it is Law Enforcement job to beat suspects on a regular basis The days of confession by phonebook are over , Too bad the occasion person refuses to obey a lawful order and has to be subdued using physical force.
Everyone is looking to make a quick buck so why not vilify the Police
You must be from old school when it was custom for the police to put a phone book behind your head and slap you in the head with a billy club,....or kick your azz in the elevator on your ride to the interrogation room ...{ no camera in elevators }...excuse me but I can't help from laughing....
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25811 Jul 22, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Stun guns came it to being as an alternative to lethal force Liberals whined and pizzed and moaned until they became part of every patrolman's equipment
Now when thy are used Y'all are concerned about t the deaths that occur for the overuse of tem
you can't have it both ways Ether you want police to preserve order or you want anarchy
The majority of Cops are dedicated Civil servants not the monsters you want to make them out to be.,Bee
I have really been thinking hard on the things that have been posted here about the actions of some police.... No, I don't believe in police brutality. nor do I believe in the death penalty, whether that be carried out by legal injection or by the hands of another ....yes there are some good cops that put their lives in jeopardy everyday , to "protect and serve " ....but there are some cops that over step their authority.
Stun guns are designed to be used to stop someone not to be used to beat someone in the face so many times you knock them into unconsciousness causing death.,, Guns are a much more lethal weapon and such only be used in the most stressed situation . not for some trigger happy cop to show his azz....sorry if this offends but reality is a b*tch .. I was really upset after reading some of the articles concerning police brutality ....but police are human too, and don't turn into superman by putting on the police uniform . who knows what state of mind a person { police officer } is in from day to day, maybe some cops can't handle the brutal reality of the streets and they snap. maybe some cops aren't as strong minded as they thought they were and get scared of dying their self,...who knows .....A trained professional police officer such know when he has over stepped his bounds.
Samuel 38002

Rison, AR

#25825 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies.
Yeah I'm the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies such as sambo 38002. 38006, cool hand Luke, Samuel L the big ole dumbo. I wish I wasn't born black, jus sayin. Word! Ain't my post Black momma.:(
Samuel

United States

#25827 Jul 24, 2014
Lol, yeah that's sounds like something I'd say.

You have removed all doubt ... Your a Loser.
Samuel

United States

#25828 Jul 24, 2014
Cowered Racist Bigots.
Samuel

United States

#25829 Jul 24, 2014
Social Misfit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 3 hr Dork of Hazard 3,171
Is the "CROSS" mightier than the "COLT"? 5 hr Gun Nut 1
Vote NO on May 5th 6 hr Concerned in Boro 2
How many Christian villains? 6 hr Leon Harrison 2
say no to warren county career center levy 6 hr Concerned in Boro 1
How is the Revenue Collection Working Out? 19 hr Setsyoustraight 1
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) Sat Kay 50
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE