The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21051 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25220 May 19, 2014
You have to sleep, sometime, Samuel. You can't keep deleting my comments all the time. I have that one saved. It made you look like a fool, now didn't it? That's why you keep reporting it, and having it removed.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25221 May 19, 2014
really the facts wrote:
<quoted text> rumpelshtshtskkin you are very soon going to die" of a massive heart attack, you and all the black, and white, ones who are like you, that hate that you are carrying around is going to kill you really soon, you can trust me on this, I already know many people who it have happened to, and you are welcome to spew all that hared my way if you would like I can tell by your posts you are starting to die already sir...
STFU, stupid! You said that you weren't going to post here again and yet you still do. LEAVE! We don't want you here.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25222 May 19, 2014
http://www.whio.com/videos/news/a-grandmother...

Grandmother brutally attacked by black thug inside Wal-Mart.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25223 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
You have to sleep, sometime, Samuel. You can't keep deleting my comments all the time. I have that one saved. It made you look like a fool, now didn't it? That's why you keep reporting it, and having it removed.
No idea what you talking about you narcissistic Racist Bigot. Your slowly losing your mind.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25225 May 19, 2014
Killer buck killed 2 white women in Louisiana on Mother's Day:

http://www.ksla.com/story/25542902/suspect-in...
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25228 May 19, 2014
You chasing your tail Narcissistic racist bigot Hillbilly. I have people delete from Topix not post.
You have to mach entertainment value I would never delete any of your post. I'm at work and sharing your post with coworkers.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25229 May 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
You chasing your tail Narcissistic racist bigot Hillbilly. I have people delete from Topix not post.
You have to mach entertainment value I would never delete any of your post. I'm at work and sharing your post with coworkers.
You have no job. If you did, it wouldn't be an office job where you can be on your computer. You're too stupid for that kind of job.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25233 May 19, 2014
Yup, you had it deleted, Samuel. I could tell by the timing.

And I even posted it that time without any slurs or swear words in it. Truth must really hurt you, doesn't it?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25234 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no job. If you did, it wouldn't be an office job where you can be on your computer. You're too stupid for that kind of job.
Not tethered to a pc hillbilly. Using my smartphone. And your setting tethered to your PC.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25235 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Yup, you had it deleted, Samuel. I could tell by the timing.
And I even posted it that time without any slurs or swear words in it. Truth must really hurt you, doesn't it?
Hillbilly just repost
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25236 May 19, 2014
Getting tired of this libtarded forum that coddles the groid and doesn't let others speak the truth about them.

Plus these pop-ups here are beyond nerve-wracking. My PC doesn't do well with these annoying ads. It acts a lot slower than normal. Done with this mess, for now.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25238 May 19, 2014
I don't mind being called a bigot for speaking the truth about black killers, rapist, losers, EBT abusers.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25239 May 19, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
Oklahoman Women killed in Wood by insane group.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25240 May 19, 2014
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ga-m...

Georgia buck caught outside school.....hahahahahaha!!! TNB!
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25246 May 19, 2014
https://www.google.com/url...

Light camera action.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25251 May 19, 2014
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text> you also will die suddenly of a massive heart attack mr.naawp. its been a proven factor that hate, and anger, destroys all of the vital organs in the body, keep this charade up and you also will be out in the cemetary very, very, soon.RIP.
Spoken by a true Mandingo Voodoo Queen.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25260 May 19, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rumpel this idiot he, she, or it is the same person who is impersonating Samuel. He, she or it is not to be confused with the real Sambo the big ole dumbo from Memphis.
What is too funny is Sambo the original dumbo is sitting back and taking credit for this imposter.
To the imposter if you're going to imitate the original Sambo the big ole dumbo try acting like a bigger idiot if that's possible. Now go imitate Tracey, Samuel, or perhaps imitate me if thatís gives you validity to your miserable meek existence defending low life ape hangers, filth, murderers, rapists, and pants on the ground thugs, shall I continue?
Now perhaps you need to run along and kiss your KNEEGLETS and see them off to daycare on the hard working taxpayer's dime. Perhaps you are a kneeger yourself is why you able to post on here day after day during working hours. Do you understand? Well do you Mandingo Queen.
Tracey was right why are you here? Hypocrite kneeger sympathizer & lover!
One thing is for sure, I will always be white & right; you will always be a blue gum hamburger flipping broom pushing EBT Kneeger loser. Let me know how many chuckles your co-workers got out this post...
It takes on many usernames, but sounds like a real dipsh!t female. You know like "the mall is open, but nobody's shopping", type of screwball.

Oh man, I have been reading some crazy TNB with the bucks and sows this week. One was caught pulling his pud at an elementary school. Another buck killed two coal burners on Mother's Day. A sheboon faked her own kidnapping. All kinds of crazy stuff with these stupid kneegars.
Samuel

United States

#25264 May 19, 2014
billy martinez wrote:
<quoted text> mr. Samuel what I cant understand is why do you stay on this post arguing with a bunch of loser fruitcakes??? cant you see they are all fruit cakes,why do you keep wasting your precious, energy, and time on these clowns, cant you see they cant comprehend any thing, and they are never going to change? don't you know you are dealing with truely very unhappy people? my brothers and I are reading this bigoted post known and we would like to advise you to never visit this forum again, let them find some where, or some body else, to feed off of, we would never post any thing to these types of ignorant people.in our circle of all different races of friends the people we deal with are all very intelligent with good jobs and are nothing like these people that you are dealing with.get off of here known, you don't have to subject your self to this very ignorant very worthless bs. peace buddy.
Your opinion is noted.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25272 May 20, 2014
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent†0.0002.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25273 May 20, 2014

Hispanics + Hispanics =
FBI Crime data

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miamisburg junkies on Pearl st and sycamore 16 hr Original resident 17
Power 19 hr Ron 1
overlook workers 23 hr sorry thiefs 1
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Sat Dig Bick 106
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat huh 32,016
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... Sat wowed 5
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages