The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,209

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25119 May 18, 2014

XLOm4QU

Job interview with two bigots enjoy :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25120 May 18, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25121 May 18, 2014
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25124 May 18, 2014
Twisted truth for racist bigot agenda.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25131 May 18, 2014
Imposter you have no true sense of self worth you put up a false front to persuade the world and most of all yourself that you do have worth.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25132 May 18, 2014
Imposter you have no true sense of self worth you put up a false front to persuade the world and most of all yourself that you do have worth.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25142 May 18, 2014
rachel spano wrote:
<quoted text> you are just a nut plain, and simple,such ignorance,to post something like that, you have got to be stupid
You posted this the other day...

>>>>>>>tr acey you are completely right, and I wont visit this forum again, its just that I read some cruel things that were written, and i thought I could help, but I now see there is nothing that I can do, as I said. thank you for setting me straight" because you are right, I will stay off of this forum, also, you speak, very intelligently, and very fair, and very truthfully.thank you.

Why are you still here? You said you weren't going to visit this forum again, but you're still here. Even though you use different usernames, we all know it's the same stupid troll. You said you were going to stay off the forum. Now do so. Don't log on as a different name and say anything back, because we all know who you are. You're the same loser with the lousy punctuation. You said yourself that you didn't want to be here. Now go. Vanish troll! Disappear!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25143 May 18, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.
Oh...I see that something crawled up your butt since last night, since you're spewing about racism and hatred. And you've been doing it all day. I take it that you didn't like us YT folk talking about how your kind destroys cities, commits the most crimes, kills each other, and attacks white people.

And don't you dare say that white people do all that (but blacks don't), because even you know that's an F-ing lie! Go live in your fantasy world with Al Sharpton. That turd monkey, douchebubble said that blacks don't commit crimes. Yeah, right! He should go tell that line of bull$h!t to Channon Christian's mother's face.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25144 May 18, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I see that something crawled up your butt since last night, since you're spewing about racism and hatred. And you've been doing it all day. I take it that you didn't like us YT folk talking about how your kind destroys cities, commits the most crimes, kills each other, and attacks white people.
And don't you dare say that white people do all that (but blacks don't), because even you know that's an F-ing lie! Go live in your fantasy world with Al Sharpton. That turd monkey, douchebubble said that blacks don't commit crimes. Yeah, right! He should go tell that line of bull$h!t to Channon Christian's mother's face.
My post was in response to the propgada the supremacist are obsessed with.
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent 0.0002.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25146 May 18, 2014
Black on white killing, is so rare that it lends itself to fear sensationalism and hysteria.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25150 May 18, 2014
rachel spano wrote:
<quoted text> I don't belive that whites are writing all of this degrading bs. for you to play with GOD;the way that you have done, anything will happen to you known, its plenty of imposters on this forum, and I believe a lot of them who are on here are pretending to be be white, or black, because they have nothing better else to do with their miserabele lives,,and your grammar is really just terrible, you need to go back to the second grade and be taught to spell, and write, i could barely understand any thing that you have written, also, i do think that you are a black, man, or a woman, imposter who is trying to make whites look bad, and yes, whites also have their views, and opinions, but i doubt if they would write what you posted, its extremely ignorant, and very unintelligent, what a lousy, pathetic, loser.get a life.

>>>>>>>tr acey you are completely right, and I wont visit this forum again, its just that I read some cruel things that were written, and i thought I could help, but I now see there is nothing that I can do, as I said. thank you for setting me straight" because you are right, I will stay off of this forum, also, you speak, very intelligently, and very fair, and very truthfully.thank you.

Why are you still here? You said you weren't going to visit this forum again, but you're still here. Even though you use different usernames, we all know it's the same stupid troll. You said you were going to stay off the forum. Now do so. Don't log on as a different name and say anything back, because we all know who you are. You're the same loser with the lousy punctuation. You said yourself that you didn't want to be here. Now go. Vanish troll! Disappear!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25153 May 18, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Samuel, let`s talk about real estate prices, Any area that is all black= low prices. Any area that is all white =high prices. Why is that? could it be people don`t want to live around a bunch of thugs who have a culture full of filth, entitlement and destruction. Waiting for your answer.
Okay but could you stop with all the derogatory staments against black people. And then I would be willing to have that conversation.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25155 May 18, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, to the person who used my name in an earlier post well, I won't dignify that with a response.
Secondly, Mr. Sammy you're the biggest imposter on this forum sir. I've read numerous post where you purposely misspelled basic words and used poor sentence structure. Then all of the sudden in this post no obvious attempts of misspelling basic words with fragmented sentences, well almost. That tells me either you're an internet actor trying to insight other posters or you're white trying to make black people look like fools perpetuating ignorant stereotypes. It's wrong on some many level especially when you quote scripture mocking the bible. This isn't the forum to push your black agenda of blaming people for events that occurred almost 300 years ago. Every race needs to be accountable for their actions and blaming one race over the other is plain and simple stupid reasoning. Just like another poster stated "you all need serious help".
Lol ,my apologies I often post from my phone. Or in traffic while working or just like now here in my living room. My spelling and grammar or my race should be the last thing on your mind.

It's very ironic how I have offended you with my misspelling and my grammar and my quoting the Book of Salomon. I'll keep all of this in mind when I'm speaking to you in the future. And if its not to much trouble could you call me by my posted name.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25158 May 18, 2014
Simply google "Black on White Crime". Fine compilation from government sources. If Whites were forced to read the information it would cause earthquakes.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25160 May 18, 2014
Walt Tonne wrote:
Simply google "Black on White Crime". Fine compilation from government sources. If Whites were forced to read the information it would cause earthquakes.
Here's a good youtube video on this subject:

Ann Coulter doesn't take any $h!t. I don't always agree with everything she says on other topics, but she is spot-on with this particular topic.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25161 May 18, 2014
tracy bennedeto wrote:
tracey you are an imposter i am a white woman who was born tracey bennedetto, I also seen where you criticized some one on their writing, and punctuation, well imposter tracey you had to understand it it had to rattle you brain I could tell by the way that you lashed out at the person, it have been said a million plus times, you don't even have to read anything or criticize any one for anything, simply put just don't read it. what you have done to me is far worste than any ones writimg, or punctuation, you used my name and that's very wrong and very ignorant if I could ever see you I would spit in your face.you are wrong.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25162 May 18, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text> What`s derogatory about it? does the truth hurt that bad?
Segregation from the very poor white and black is the norm I hate to say. Memphis is the 3rd most segregated city in the United States.

This plays a factor in pricing of housing.But more so than that school systems play a even bigger part in home prices.

Big investors understand all these factors. Detroit investors are buying up all the best land for pennies on the dollar. Green is the only thing that matters in investment.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25164 May 18, 2014
Another elderly woman murdered by black male. Anna Eblen (89) was stabbed to death by 58 year old Willie L. Dumas. Of course they won't show you the picture of her murderer, but he is indeed a black male

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25166 May 18, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
OK MR. SAMUEL,
It is evident that you're not capable of providing a logical response. For instance, I could care less how you post, where you post from. I have no problems with your spelling or grammar. I have a problem when you pretend to be a bumbling idiot and now you appeared to be an English Scholar compared to all your previous post. If you like, I can go back and copy and paste some of your post, but I think you know exactly what I'm referring too, don't you Mr. Samuel?
As far as your race, I could care less. My issues with you is that you try to incite racial tension on this forum and along with other posters. You try to justify bad behavior in the black race on events that occurred 300 years ago. How many more hundreds of years are you and other blacks are going to continue this line of excuses? Funny how you and other bigots ( color has no boundaries when it comes to bigotry!) that you failed to lash out at Rival African Tribal Leaders for selling slaves to the Europeans. Talk about black hypocrisy.
IN regards to the bible do you think it is appropriate to use the bible on this filthy forum? Instead of quoting scriptures pick up the book and read it. If you're truly a believer you would stop this line of nonsense. However, I don't think this will be the last time we hear from you. Have a good day, I have more pressing things at hand than debating with a trifling child....
It's very ironic how you've chosen me out of such a long group of posters. Focusing on my blackness or my whiteness. My grammar my use of Biblical truth. I've been posting here for over a year your a new poster. When you get a understanding of what you would like to say to me post it.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25167 May 18, 2014
As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.

Harper Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min pak yuda 31,008
This is your lucky Monday! 6 hr masterofconcretep... 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr pathetic 31,266
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 13 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Tue hitchiker 7
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Tue last measure 69
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Tue Fan of Leon The Man 1
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info