The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20947 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Lee

Mclean, VA

#25076 May 17, 2014
Yep
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25080 May 17, 2014
Dichotomous thinking either or thinking. Movies often have characters who are either all good or all evil.The world is not that simple that it is just a storytelling device. Your thinking is very either or black or white. The One Drop Rule is a good example. So is your idea that Whites are Basically Good getting upset when anyone point out anything that does not fit that overblown self image. Maybe you are racist. Worst of all it means you cannot accept people who are too different if you are not the same as us then there must be something wrong with you. Either or thinking
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Stereotypes do apply in most instances There are a few exceptions ,,but not many.
If the scenario you posted is true it is a normal lifestyle for white people Why then ,should it be an exception for blacks ? Everyone should have a normal family life Normal by society standards not black or white standards
What really frosts my ass is that I served with some stand up black guys back in the 60's Why have black standards gone to hell ever since? Now a typical black man isn't a tenth of the man he was back then. Yet he will kill another for a look of disrespect Please explain that logic .....if you can
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25081 May 17, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
9 year old black boy abuses toddlers by slapping, choking, and kicking baby in the back sending her flying in the air. 2 minutes in the video, Black mother stated in the interview that her son is normal just like any other child. I reckon this mother is also high on Crack which has been the normal excuses to justify black behavior. They blame the daycare center workers but not the mother and her precious normal son (her words, not mine!)
When will blacks wake up and stop the madness? Perhaps when another child is severely beaten and killed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VdaKDbSpPSAXX&index=2 &list=TLE108ak34i9vn_GQHmQ oRodt6VmgvDKLS
OMG!
This video sent chill bumps up my back. I wish I'd never watched this video because I'm a mother of two small children.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25082 May 17, 2014
Cowboy Blues

Melrose, FL

#25083 May 17, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/texas -news/Feds-take-over-Alfred-Wr ight-case-244482311.html
An initial official autopsy ordered by the county attributed his death to lethal amounts of meth, cocaine and amphetamines found in his system.

This should be a wake up call to anybody who are using meth, cocaine, amphetamines. Apparently this man took a lethal amounts of drugs and flipped out and self mutilated himself. Do you remember when the black rapper got strung out on drugs and then cut his penis off and jumped off the balcony. I guess you could say he was lucky, he survived the fall. How about the black Zombie in LA that got strung out on drugs and ate the homeless man underneath the overpass. Please everyone do not use drugs. Drugs are bad and bad people use drugs.

Sam38002

Warrenville, SC

#25084 May 17, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/texas -news/Feds-take-over-Alfred-Wr ight-case-244482311.html
Your point being? What evidence do you have to support your point? Do you understand? Well do you...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25085 May 17, 2014

CNN eight minutes running time
White Yankee

Whittier, CA

#25092 May 17, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
All that kid needs is some tattoos on his neck and he would look like his father in the pen.I am glad it happened in a black place and it wasn't a white kid being kicked around.
At least his eyes were the correct distance apart. Unlike all the inbred hillbilly southern boys.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25095 May 17, 2014
mississippi state wrote:
a lot of white people have terrible behaviors also,and many other races, of folks, face true reality, its seen on the news, and in countless, news papers, every single day, this type of stuff mr. Aryan is not just about one race, its about many different races, to you it is because, in your small mind, this is simply the way that you really want to see it and in your own VERY small mind" YOU really want to make it seem that, that's really the way that it truly is, I came from the top of the line rich, white family, and my very well educated cousin drowned her crying toddler to shut her up, and get rid of her, just to stop her from crying, so before you say that this type of thing is just a black problem, sir" you had better keep track of your local, and world news, much more often, I personally think you bare such a grudge against the black race that you and others on this twisted post would say just about anything concerning blacks how pathetic.
Greeting Mississippi State,

You are definitely entitled to your opinions and I certainly respect that. Having said that, I would like to take exception to your description of me. I have never advocated violence towards anyone including blacks. I have never stated or posted anything that wasn't factual. I have encourage anyone including yourself to post anything that I have said that was not the truth. If you can, I will give you my word that I will never post on this forum again...My moniker Aryan Barbarian was chosen many years ago on other forums. When people see the name Aryan it insights anger and causes a more robust dialogue which I encourage and as you can see caused you to lash out at me without just cause.

I served two tours in Nam and I retired as a police officer. I am 74 years old and have traveled the world and experience many things in war and in peacetime. My experience in life good and bad has surpass anything you or this idiot Sambo the big ole dumbo will ever experience in 2 life times. I have seen the horrors of war and as a police officer what street turds have done to innocent people. Until then don't you dare preach your sanctimonious bs with me. Until you hold the hands of a grieving mother after 6 black men rape and brutally beat her to death don't you say a word. I have never said all blacks were bad because I served with courageous and honorable black soldiers the same soldiers that saved my life. These men had character and honor something that black men of today know nothing off. You say your not prejudice then walk down any street late in night in a black neighborhood and tell me when you hear the footsteps approaching from behind that your heart won't beat faster. Blacks make up 15 percent of the population and yet are responsible for more than 70 percent of rapes of white women. Now contrast that with white men raping black women, look it up and while you're at it look up the ratios of violent crimes compared to the white racist people.

The black race is self imploding upon itself. Yes, I would like blacks to be more educated, children having two sets of parents, not be the predominant race by percentage living on public assistance. Why because taxpayers foot the bill. As long as I pay taxes to feed blacks and other low lifes including WHITES , I will exercise my right to express my feelings whether you like it or not. So you can continue to bury your head in denial & believe in a black utopia it will never happen until blacks step up to the plate and accept personal responsibility by not blaming everyone for their failures in life. So in the mean time take your own advice and watch the news as the blacks continue to kill themselves in Chicago....
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25096 May 17, 2014
Name of the two men who served with ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25097 May 17, 2014
One of AB legs is missing ,which one ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25098 May 17, 2014
The original AB was removed along with Warrior.
This AB is a imposter, one who enjoys impersonating different names on the thread.

Also AB proxy is out of Arkansas. The imposter proxy is not.
boobjunkie

Miamisburg, OH

#25099 May 17, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25100 May 17, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Name of the two men who served with ?
STFU, Samuel! At least he remembers and will admit about there being outstanding black soldiers that he has served with.

I am so fed up with sp3archuck3rs and their TNB, that I don't care about that nice polite black person I met several years ago. All I see are apes now. You knuckledragging mooncrickets all need to be spayed/neutered and put in jail/reservations/concentratio n camps/on a leaky boat sent back to the muddaland

Here, watch these outstanding black students doing what they do best in skoo.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/student-kno...

They are a waste of tax dollars feeding and educating these vile, worthless beasts.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25101 May 17, 2014
being very honest wrote:
as I said we are surgeons, various drs. we own practically all the dunkin donuts, we own various chains, of stores, and businesses, we own almost all the seven elevans, and as I said we bought out the entire new jersey state lottery, and we privately own it, we plan to run this country and put down all our laws, and we plan to put down very hard laws and put all criminals away for life no matter what the race while the blacks, and whites, hate each other and fight amongst them selves they slept on us but thank you for not keeping your focus, we plan to run America. friendly laughs.
You had posted this earlier in another post:

>>>>>>> >>>>>>tracey you are completely right, and I wont visit this forum again, its just that I read some cruel things that were written, and i thought I could help, but I now see there is nothing that I can do, as I said. thank you for setting me straight" because you are right, I will stay off of this forum, also, you speak, very intelligently, and very fair, and very truthfully.thank you.

Well then why are you still here? You take on different names, but we all know it's the same poster because of your lousy punctuation.

If you said you weren't going to be on this forum anymore, then pi$$ off, already! Stop hanging around here, and posting your retarded drivel. None of us are interested.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25104 May 17, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see this thug push this old man. What sad is to watch the other black kids laughing and filming the Assault. Not one student had the balls or integrity to stand up to this thug. I concur these student will never amount to anything worthwhile except feeding off of hard working taxpayers.
And they'll be breeding more useless future drug dealers, criminal, and future baby breeding factories.

Obviously, they are not learning anything living with their single mammies. None of them know how to swim. They probably don't know how to roller skate or ride a two-wheeler bike either. The things that I did as a child. They learn absolutely nothing and then they grow up with a big chip on their shoulders thinking they're going to take over the world with their inflated egos.

Survival of the fittest will go to the one who is most versatile; not necessarily the physically tougher one. Coloreds have no survival skills. If these losers can't change a tire on a car, swim or do the basics in life, they are not going to be the surviving race, like they think they are.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25107 May 17, 2014

Not every white guy will step back and take $h!t from these black losers. I wish that every buck and sheboon that approaches a YT talking smack and threatening them will receive this and so much more.

F-U Kneegars!!!!
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25109 May 17, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
My father taught me that Self Preservation is to face evil and to triumph over it. For violence is a requisite to combat evil in it rawest form.
That's some good advice. Was he referring to black yard apes, or another evil? I mean, these are dark demons we are dealing with. They want to fight, but if they lose and get their a$$es handed to them, they will press charges and sue you. Typical behavior for negro bullies. They cry like a b!tch once they realizes the person they were bullying isn't going to take his $h!t.

Because negroes are such wussies with their lawsuits, or for crying to their mammies and their family for help once they get hit, it's just best to not deal with them at all. Avoid the groid. Live and vacation in areas that don't have many darkies around. Check demographics. Avoid fast food joints, if you can. Shop early in the mornings. If you live out in the boonies that's 20+ miles away from a Super-WalMart or big grocery store, make a list and stock up on food, every month, when you do go. So that way, you won't be having to go there all the time. Go to bluegrass festivals, fishing trips, skiing vacations, boating, camping in a National parks; anything that won't have c00ns there. Since they don't fish, ski or swim, there are still lots of things you can do without the groid being around and ruining things with their TNB.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25113 May 18, 2014
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.Now for the full essay:
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25115 May 18, 2014
Moral blindness ,every single black person in America is the sign of a terrible crime from her ugly past a reminder White America ,your life fraud that you are pretty much nothing more than armed robbers. But make it hard for White America to simply own up to their past and make it right. Instead they deny, shift blame, lie, twist facts and make black people into these creatures that they look down on, laugh at and yet, oddly, fear. It is a failed attempt to be at peace with yourselfs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people other than the bad patch of history they are going through its side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 9 hr Darling girl 84
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Mon Tantor 14
God Loves You Sun God owes me money 3
who and where is skunk Sun Smoke Em Up 4
I hate gays Sun One Womyn Riot 7
Any tea baggers that weigh below 200 lbs? (Sep '10) Sun One Womyn Riot 24
Sheriff’s captain not indicted in jail pepper-s... Sun One Womyn Riot 3

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance