The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20104 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#25060 May 16, 2014
I got banned from using Sam38002
Samuel

United States

#25063 May 16, 2014
That be me, please continue.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#25064 May 16, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. I saw what I saw. What, are you in denial that 250+ pounder black welfare queens with 3-4 kids don't exist? Yeah, right...what planet are you from? Black mammies are all over those all-you-can eat buffets with their hordes of chilluns. That's why I quit going to those places a couple of years ago. I got sick of seeing ill-mannered negro children with their ape paws all over the salad bar.
And if blacks smell and act like turds or act look and act like feral monkeys... what, I am wrong for pointing out the obvious? If others laugh at what I say, so what? You apes bring it all on yourselves.
And if I feel that anybody is beneath me, that's my business. I'm not collecting tax dollars and breeding out a bunch of ba$tard picaninnies. I can say what I like, especially if I disapprove of their gluttonous and pathetic lifestyle.
You're so full of BS that you can't think straight. I don't doubt that you saw black people just all the added sensationalism and racist comedy that comes along with it.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25066 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of BS that you can't think straight. I don't doubt that you saw black people just all the added sensationalism and racist comedy that comes along with it.
Whatever. I know what I saw. Fat a$$ single mammies and grandmammies with a bunch of kids. All lined up, fat as whales, running their mouths. And their unruly keeids were running all over the place, like "Lord of the Flies". Yeah, but you can't really expect single moms to watch their chilluns in public places, can you?

You claim that I'm exaggerating - telling a fabricated story by saying that I saw a bunch of loud, fat disgusting ghetto blacks and their kids in an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant, just outside of BALTIMORE. Are. You. Serious?

Maybe you need to write these guys and tell them they're exaggerating too:

http://www.examiner.com/article/baltimore-amo...

Yeah right..fat ghetto blacks don't bring their kids to an all-you-can-eat restaurant??? What have you been smoking? Stop living in denial.
Aryan Barbarian

Atlanta, GA

#25067 May 16, 2014

Rapper murdered over youtube beef with another rapper.

2:10 Chicago N are hard why Chicago a sheetey place then I guess because we have so many blacks why wouldn't it be.

2:20 If you leave the black infested neighborhoods you called names, a sellout.

Again not my words. Black DJ speaking the truth. Maybe just maybe one black kid will wake up before it too late. Senseless killings must stop.....
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25068 May 16, 2014
You have no true sense of self worth you put up a false front to persuade the world and most of all yourself that you do have worth. You get a crack cocaine like high posting BS.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25069 May 16, 2014
Added some new personalities to your roster. Posting from your self to yourself. Your completely insane.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25070 May 16, 2014
9 year old black boy abuses toddlers by slapping, choking, and kicking baby in the back sending her flying in the air. 2 minutes in the video, Black mother stated in the interview that her son is normal just like any other child. I reckon this mother is also high on Crack which has been the normal excuses to justify black behavior. They blame the daycare center workers but not the mother and her precious normal son (her words, not mine!)

When will blacks wake up and stop the madness? Perhaps when another child is severely beaten and killed?

&in dex=2&list=TLE108ak34i9vn_ GQHmQoRodt6VmgvDKLS
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25072 May 16, 2014
The senseless killing has to stop somewhere. Gun violence has taken the innocent lives of those who had a future. When their are no responsible black parents somebody has to take a stand. Perhaps Hillary was correct that it takes a village to raise a child. It is obvious that it won't come from the black community because they refuse to accept personal responsibility for their actions. Blaming everyone and everything to justify the killing of innocent people. I have step up to the call here in Little Rock to help inner city kids. If I can help one black little boy and show him there is more to life than guns and violence and that true power comes from knowledge and not by force, it will be worth it to save a future innocent life. Aryan Barbarian
Lee

Torrance, CA

#25076 May 17, 2014
Yep
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25080 May 17, 2014
Dichotomous thinking either or thinking. Movies often have characters who are either all good or all evil.The world is not that simple that it is just a storytelling device. Your thinking is very either or black or white. The One Drop Rule is a good example. So is your idea that Whites are Basically Good getting upset when anyone point out anything that does not fit that overblown self image. Maybe you are racist. Worst of all it means you cannot accept people who are too different if you are not the same as us then there must be something wrong with you. Either or thinking
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Stereotypes do apply in most instances There are a few exceptions ,,but not many.
If the scenario you posted is true it is a normal lifestyle for white people Why then ,should it be an exception for blacks ? Everyone should have a normal family life Normal by society standards not black or white standards
What really frosts my ass is that I served with some stand up black guys back in the 60's Why have black standards gone to hell ever since? Now a typical black man isn't a tenth of the man he was back then. Yet he will kill another for a look of disrespect Please explain that logic .....if you can
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25081 May 17, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
9 year old black boy abuses toddlers by slapping, choking, and kicking baby in the back sending her flying in the air. 2 minutes in the video, Black mother stated in the interview that her son is normal just like any other child. I reckon this mother is also high on Crack which has been the normal excuses to justify black behavior. They blame the daycare center workers but not the mother and her precious normal son (her words, not mine!)
When will blacks wake up and stop the madness? Perhaps when another child is severely beaten and killed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VdaKDbSpPSAXX&index=2 &list=TLE108ak34i9vn_GQHmQ oRodt6VmgvDKLS
OMG!
This video sent chill bumps up my back. I wish I'd never watched this video because I'm a mother of two small children.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25082 May 17, 2014
Cowboy Blues

Dallas, GA

#25083 May 17, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/texas -news/Feds-take-over-Alfred-Wr ight-case-244482311.html
An initial official autopsy ordered by the county attributed his death to lethal amounts of meth, cocaine and amphetamines found in his system.

This should be a wake up call to anybody who are using meth, cocaine, amphetamines. Apparently this man took a lethal amounts of drugs and flipped out and self mutilated himself. Do you remember when the black rapper got strung out on drugs and then cut his penis off and jumped off the balcony. I guess you could say he was lucky, he survived the fall. How about the black Zombie in LA that got strung out on drugs and ate the homeless man underneath the overpass. Please everyone do not use drugs. Drugs are bad and bad people use drugs.

Sam38002

Springville, AL

#25084 May 17, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/texas -news/Feds-take-over-Alfred-Wr ight-case-244482311.html
Your point being? What evidence do you have to support your point? Do you understand? Well do you...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25085 May 17, 2014

CNN eight minutes running time
White Yankee

Pico Rivera, CA

#25092 May 17, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
All that kid needs is some tattoos on his neck and he would look like his father in the pen.I am glad it happened in a black place and it wasn't a white kid being kicked around.
At least his eyes were the correct distance apart. Unlike all the inbred hillbilly southern boys.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25095 May 17, 2014
mississippi state wrote:
a lot of white people have terrible behaviors also,and many other races, of folks, face true reality, its seen on the news, and in countless, news papers, every single day, this type of stuff mr. Aryan is not just about one race, its about many different races, to you it is because, in your small mind, this is simply the way that you really want to see it and in your own VERY small mind" YOU really want to make it seem that, that's really the way that it truly is, I came from the top of the line rich, white family, and my very well educated cousin drowned her crying toddler to shut her up, and get rid of her, just to stop her from crying, so before you say that this type of thing is just a black problem, sir" you had better keep track of your local, and world news, much more often, I personally think you bare such a grudge against the black race that you and others on this twisted post would say just about anything concerning blacks how pathetic.
Greeting Mississippi State,

You are definitely entitled to your opinions and I certainly respect that. Having said that, I would like to take exception to your description of me. I have never advocated violence towards anyone including blacks. I have never stated or posted anything that wasn't factual. I have encourage anyone including yourself to post anything that I have said that was not the truth. If you can, I will give you my word that I will never post on this forum again...My moniker Aryan Barbarian was chosen many years ago on other forums. When people see the name Aryan it insights anger and causes a more robust dialogue which I encourage and as you can see caused you to lash out at me without just cause.

I served two tours in Nam and I retired as a police officer. I am 74 years old and have traveled the world and experience many things in war and in peacetime. My experience in life good and bad has surpass anything you or this idiot Sambo the big ole dumbo will ever experience in 2 life times. I have seen the horrors of war and as a police officer what street turds have done to innocent people. Until then don't you dare preach your sanctimonious bs with me. Until you hold the hands of a grieving mother after 6 black men rape and brutally beat her to death don't you say a word. I have never said all blacks were bad because I served with courageous and honorable black soldiers the same soldiers that saved my life. These men had character and honor something that black men of today know nothing off. You say your not prejudice then walk down any street late in night in a black neighborhood and tell me when you hear the footsteps approaching from behind that your heart won't beat faster. Blacks make up 15 percent of the population and yet are responsible for more than 70 percent of rapes of white women. Now contrast that with white men raping black women, look it up and while you're at it look up the ratios of violent crimes compared to the white racist people.

The black race is self imploding upon itself. Yes, I would like blacks to be more educated, children having two sets of parents, not be the predominant race by percentage living on public assistance. Why because taxpayers foot the bill. As long as I pay taxes to feed blacks and other low lifes including WHITES , I will exercise my right to express my feelings whether you like it or not. So you can continue to bury your head in denial & believe in a black utopia it will never happen until blacks step up to the plate and accept personal responsibility by not blaming everyone for their failures in life. So in the mean time take your own advice and watch the news as the blacks continue to kill themselves in Chicago....
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25096 May 17, 2014
Name of the two men who served with ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25097 May 17, 2014
One of AB legs is missing ,which one ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 27 min MahLilyWhiteArse 16
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Sun Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 25 For the Record 31,883
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages