The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25028 May 16, 2014
My globalony has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my globalony has a second name, it's blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25029 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary my friend,
We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?
"virulent hatred for blacks."
Those are strong words Kallark. My virulent hatred for blacks, you are correct if all blacks are placed in the same category as Tookie Williams, I would then agree with you.
Or when I see blacks protesting because of a black rapist, a murderer that buried his white victim alive received more sympathy when he was executed than the victim you're absolutely correct Kallark.
Where you are wrong is when you classify the black men I served with in the same category as the above. I have and will always have respect, admiration and owe a debt of gratitude to these men my friends and brothers that I served with. I hope this cleared up any misconception you may have with me and points of view.
Sharpton speaks:‘Nothing to protest’ about white man’s murder by black teen
Samuel

United States

#25030 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
To Sambo the blue gum dumbo, Kallark, and to other black sympathizers that denied the truth
The Truth:
1-Most black men choose Whoooores 7:48
2-Most black men chooses welfare queen over college educated women 8:10
3-Black men having children with strippers and hood rats. 8:32
4-This cycle of ignorance needs to stop 8:35
5-Black men need to take accountability 9:50
6-We are the only race of people that don't have STANDARDS due to the fact that 70 percent of children are raised by single hood rats mothers. 9:55
NOT MY WORDS.
THANK YOU TERRY SWOOPE A BLACK MAN THAT FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE IS PEOPLE LIKE TERRY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. GAMING THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER ADVANCE THE BLACK RACE. CALL ME A RACIST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH NOW HEAR IT FROM A BLACK MAN WHO HAS THE GUTS AND INTEGRITY FOR MAKING A STAND.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cHebSD2wPS4XX
Stereotypes do not apply. I've been married nine years to a wonderful woman. My children were born in wedlock. Before my youngest son was born who's three ,my worked for pharmaceutical company.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25031 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pnct_5BZ6sQXX
Hillbilly did you attend ?
STFU! I wasn't even living here then. I was near Baltimore and DC back in 2010 watching the crime escalate because of all the ghetto negroes and their disgusting crimes.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25032 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My fathers ancestors were from Baden in SW Germany that borders France and Switzerland.
I hear it is muslims and turks that are migrating to Germany and Sweden and they are trying to run things there. I don't understand why the citizens tolerate those people.
The citizens tolerate this garbage because they did not have to live around them before and it's culture shock, plus they are not allowed to do anything. If a white calls a black the n word in the UK or France, they can be jailed.

Whites have been lying to themselves in Europe for decades. Even Muhammad Ali had more sense back then, than this white libtard.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25034 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My fathers ancestors were from Baden in SW Germany that borders France and Switzerland.
I hear it is muslims and turks that are migrating to Germany and Sweden and they are trying to run things there. I don't understand why the citizens tolerate those people.
I don't know much about the Turks. But if they are anything like the Greeks or the Armenians, they're not going to put up with a lot of TNB from the darkies.

A lot of Muslims are Arab. Just keep your teenage daughters away from these beasts. They say it's the religion of peace, but obviously, we all know better. And it's also not a good idea for grown white women to be walking anywhere alone around those scumbags, either. Muslims recruit a lot of blacks into their religion too to do their dirty work. They know that blacks are simple-minded thugs who will do anything if you promise them 72 white virgins in the big watermelon patch in the sky.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25035 May 16, 2014
Well this Chimcongo black thug isn't going to be meeting the Sambo in the sky when he dies:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25036 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25037 May 16, 2014
spiritual advice wrote:
why do you continue to stay on this forum don't you know or have even figuredit out yet? that this is a demonic" forum, why would you first want to stay n a place where you are are being called racist ,hatefu,l names, you don't have to prove anything, to any body, on earth, my advice to you is to get off of this forum now, you can become very ill messing around on here, you are giving these people something to feed off of its obivious that they are very unhappy people, also just as a person, you cant define all of the bad things that happen in the world things that you as a person have no control of or of anything that's goes on, over these folks will call me names and critize me also, they are very ignorant and they don't know any better, and I would never give them or any one" else nothing to feed off of. so take my advice and get off of here, none of them are in contro,l God" is the only one who is in control always have been, and always will, so stop listening to the demons, because that is all that they are. read the 27th psalms.GOD BLESS....
My I asked you the same. Why do you continue to stay on this forum don't you know or have even figured it out yet?
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25038 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stereotypes do not apply. I've been married nine years to a wonderful woman. My children were born in wedlock. Before my youngest son was born who's three ,my worked for pharmaceutical company.
Samuel the link was from an African American and his points of views. So how is this racist or stereotypes? He stated 70 percent of black men not all. Consider yourself lucky to be in the bottom 3o percent. I would like the percentage higher lets say in the 70 percent of black children having two sets of parents. Do you continue to ignore the facts or will you offer a solution to better the black race. Aryan Barbarian thank you for your service.....Tracey

Since: Nov 11

Wixom, MI

#25039 May 16, 2014
"We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?"

But this why I say people like have blinders on because and selectively read and comprehend what you want. There FAR more pressing socioeconomic, spiritual, and moral issues with the human family than the black community. And like I have also always said, truth isn't racist. I don't have a problem with truth. But when you tacitly imply that blacks are primarily responsible for America's problems, well I have a problem with that. In addition to the fact that you sound like a broken record. You come on Topix crying about the ills of the black community but as if Topix will act as some sort of panacea. Most people don't read the filth posted on here and the problems with the black community won't be solved over night. All we do on here is basically gripe and whine about things that concern. It is a massive exercise in futility. Bottom line.

What's also funny is that if, historically, white people were not under demonic favor, whoever the "ruling race" was would be making the same arguments lol. Just the nature of humanity.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25040 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCJOLF6oQkIXX
Fear or envy ?
Neither. They just pi$$ me off. Most act like absolute buttholes, yet scream "rayciss" every chance they get.

I lived around them, went to school with them, and worked around them. I've had enough of them. Sure there were some half-way decent ones I used to work with, years ago. But they're all related to thugs and single moms with unruly kids that always end up on their doorsteps.

I don't want to live around them. I watched your youtube vid and the libtard was full of $h!t. I've had the experience of being around them and I'd rather be around non-blacks.

Regardless of there being decent blacks out there, I don't care. What, there's one good, polite, educated black out of 50 selfish and loud hoodrats and thugs? Sorry, but I'm getting too old and too fed up to go rooting through a barrel of rotten apples, trying to pick out the ones that are not as flawed. I find it easier and better to segregate myself from the black problem, altogether.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25041 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Samuel the link was from an African American and his points of views. So how is this racist or stereotypes? He stated 70 percent of black men not all. Consider yourself lucky to be in the bottom 3o percent. I would like the percentage higher lets say in the 70 percent of black children having two sets of parents. Do you continue to ignore the facts or will you offer a solution to better the black race. Aryan Barbarian thank you for your service.....Tracey
Your agenda is the same as imposter AB ? I can't be held accountable for other people's criminal behavior or morality.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25044 May 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>I am from the Baltimore area, the ghetto engineers did a number on that area. One thing you have to give them they are fast. They destroyed everything in their path.
My friend's business lost the job they were doing in Sparrow's Point because their AA black workers were caught stealing equipment and other things from the place in Sparrow's Point.

I met up with friends over at the Glen Burnie Golden Corral one time. Jesus, it was like going to a farm and seeing a bunch of black hogs at a trough. Screaming mini-bucks and sows were everywhere. And OMG the sheboons were so fat. Mountains of black gelatin a$$es were knuckledragging all over the place.

I have friends who live in the rural areas close to Frederick. It's not too bad where they're at. My other friend lives in Damascus - Montgomery County. It used to be a nice place, but now they're getting the ghetto trash moving in. I didn't see any brown American ones there either. I saw tar black Africoon imports. Another friend works as a nurse in a nursing home there and she's had to fire 2 or more Africoon imported sheboons for being mean to the patients and for stealing their things.
Samuel

United States

#25045 May 16, 2014
While ignoring all facts that conflict with racist conceptions. True doesn't matter to the mentality of racist bigot. His agenda comes first.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25047 May 16, 2014
White women need to stop burning coal! Especially if they have white children from previous marriages/relationships:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/college...

Since: Nov 11

Wixom, MI

#25048 May 16, 2014
RumpleDevil:

"I met up with friends over at the Glen Burnie Golden Corral one time. Jesus, it was like going to a farm and seeing a bunch of black hogs at a trough. Screaming mini-bucks and sows were everywhere. And OMG the sheboons were so fat. Mountains of black gelatin a$$es were knuckledragging all over the place."

Lol where do you get this crap from? It's like you intentionally find anyway to link blacks with excrement, apes, or other animals. Like they are all beneath you huh? You are really funny. A truly foaming-at-the-mouth racist. And of course all your butt buddies slop up the venomous drivel dripping from that fork tongue and pile on their crap lol.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25049 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your agenda is the same as imposter AB ? I can't be held accountable for other people's criminal behavior or morality.
I have no agenda Mr. Samuel. I don't agree with allot of the posts here coming from both white and black. You're unable to articulate anything with substance. You cry out loud and stomp your feet like a little child always screaming racism for your failures in life. Im sorry to say you have little man's syndrome. I have not called anyone names or post silly youtube links like you and others. If you can't be held accountable for other peoples criminal behavior or mortality then may I suggest you mind your own business and move along. Your responses bore me for they have no substance or credibility. Grow up little man.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25051 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
RumpleDevil:
"I met up with friends over at the Glen Burnie Golden Corral one time. Jesus, it was like going to a farm and seeing a bunch of black hogs at a trough. Screaming mini-bucks and sows were everywhere. And OMG the sheboons were so fat. Mountains of black gelatin a$$es were knuckledragging all over the place."
Lol where do you get this crap from? It's like you intentionally find anyway to link blacks with excrement, apes, or other animals. Like they are all beneath you huh? You are really funny. A truly foaming-at-the-mouth racist. And of course all your butt buddies slop up the venomous drivel dripping from that fork tongue and pile on their crap lol.
Whatever. I saw what I saw. What, are you in denial that 250+ pounder black welfare queens with 3-4 kids don't exist? Yeah, right...what planet are you from? Black mammies are all over those all-you-can eat buffets with their hordes of chilluns. That's why I quit going to those places a couple of years ago. I got sick of seeing ill-mannered negro children with their ape paws all over the salad bar.

And if blacks smell and act like turds or act look and act like feral monkeys... what, I am wrong for pointing out the obvious? If others laugh at what I say, so what? You apes bring it all on yourselves.

And if I feel that anybody is beneath me, that's my business. I'm not collecting tax dollars and breeding out a bunch of ba$tard picaninnies. I can say what I like, especially if I disapprove of their gluttonous and pathetic lifestyle.
Samuel

United States

#25052 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no agenda Mr. Samuel. I don't agree with allot of the posts here coming from both white and black. You're unable to articulate anything with substance. You cry out loud and stomp your feet like a little child always screaming racism for your failures in life. Im sorry to say you have little man's syndrome. I have not called anyone names or post silly youtube links like you and others. If you can't be held accountable for other peoples criminal behavior or mortality then may I suggest you mind your own business and move along. Your responses bore me for they have no substance or credibility. Grow up little man.
Lol apparently you took my reply to you as a open debate. What I've said to Ray Charles could see himself. Or anyone who has comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 2 hr FOVR 2
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 11 hr Sky King 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr Another View 31,511
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance