The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20945 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Flint, MI

#25048 May 16, 2014
RumpleDevil:

"I met up with friends over at the Glen Burnie Golden Corral one time. Jesus, it was like going to a farm and seeing a bunch of black hogs at a trough. Screaming mini-bucks and sows were everywhere. And OMG the sheboons were so fat. Mountains of black gelatin a$$es were knuckledragging all over the place."

Lol where do you get this crap from? It's like you intentionally find anyway to link blacks with excrement, apes, or other animals. Like they are all beneath you huh? You are really funny. A truly foaming-at-the-mouth racist. And of course all your butt buddies slop up the venomous drivel dripping from that fork tongue and pile on their crap lol.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25049 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your agenda is the same as imposter AB ? I can't be held accountable for other people's criminal behavior or morality.
I have no agenda Mr. Samuel. I don't agree with allot of the posts here coming from both white and black. You're unable to articulate anything with substance. You cry out loud and stomp your feet like a little child always screaming racism for your failures in life. Im sorry to say you have little man's syndrome. I have not called anyone names or post silly youtube links like you and others. If you can't be held accountable for other peoples criminal behavior or mortality then may I suggest you mind your own business and move along. Your responses bore me for they have no substance or credibility. Grow up little man.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25051 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
RumpleDevil:
"I met up with friends over at the Glen Burnie Golden Corral one time. Jesus, it was like going to a farm and seeing a bunch of black hogs at a trough. Screaming mini-bucks and sows were everywhere. And OMG the sheboons were so fat. Mountains of black gelatin a$$es were knuckledragging all over the place."
Lol where do you get this crap from? It's like you intentionally find anyway to link blacks with excrement, apes, or other animals. Like they are all beneath you huh? You are really funny. A truly foaming-at-the-mouth racist. And of course all your butt buddies slop up the venomous drivel dripping from that fork tongue and pile on their crap lol.
Whatever. I saw what I saw. What, are you in denial that 250+ pounder black welfare queens with 3-4 kids don't exist? Yeah, right...what planet are you from? Black mammies are all over those all-you-can eat buffets with their hordes of chilluns. That's why I quit going to those places a couple of years ago. I got sick of seeing ill-mannered negro children with their ape paws all over the salad bar.

And if blacks smell and act like turds or act look and act like feral monkeys... what, I am wrong for pointing out the obvious? If others laugh at what I say, so what? You apes bring it all on yourselves.

And if I feel that anybody is beneath me, that's my business. I'm not collecting tax dollars and breeding out a bunch of ba$tard picaninnies. I can say what I like, especially if I disapprove of their gluttonous and pathetic lifestyle.
Samuel

United States

#25052 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no agenda Mr. Samuel. I don't agree with allot of the posts here coming from both white and black. You're unable to articulate anything with substance. You cry out loud and stomp your feet like a little child always screaming racism for your failures in life. Im sorry to say you have little man's syndrome. I have not called anyone names or post silly youtube links like you and others. If you can't be held accountable for other peoples criminal behavior or mortality then may I suggest you mind your own business and move along. Your responses bore me for they have no substance or credibility. Grow up little man.
Lol apparently you took my reply to you as a open debate. What I've said to Ray Charles could see himself. Or anyone who has comprehension.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25053 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol apparently you took my reply to you as a open debate. What I've said to Ray Charles could see himself. Or anyone who has comprehension.
Reading comprehension would be in order to debate. Its obvious to everyone that you're a coward and an intellectually inferior little man that rambles to cloak his stupidity. Perhaps you need to freshen up from the filth and lies that you spew daily Mr. Poopsterbate.
Samuel

United States

#25054 May 16, 2014
Please continue .
Samuel

United States

#25055 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Please continue .
Im gay and confident in my sexuality. I'm not ashamed to say I love anal sex with men with large penis. The bigger the better.
Samuel

United States

#25056 May 16, 2014
Lol
Samuel

United States

#25057 May 16, 2014
Im black and stupid.
Samuel

United States

#25058 May 16, 2014
lol please continue
Samuel

United States

#25059 May 16, 2014
I love fried foreskin black of course...
Samuel

United States

#25060 May 16, 2014
I got banned from using Sam38002
Samuel

United States

#25063 May 16, 2014
That be me, please continue.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#25064 May 16, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. I saw what I saw. What, are you in denial that 250+ pounder black welfare queens with 3-4 kids don't exist? Yeah, right...what planet are you from? Black mammies are all over those all-you-can eat buffets with their hordes of chilluns. That's why I quit going to those places a couple of years ago. I got sick of seeing ill-mannered negro children with their ape paws all over the salad bar.
And if blacks smell and act like turds or act look and act like feral monkeys... what, I am wrong for pointing out the obvious? If others laugh at what I say, so what? You apes bring it all on yourselves.
And if I feel that anybody is beneath me, that's my business. I'm not collecting tax dollars and breeding out a bunch of ba$tard picaninnies. I can say what I like, especially if I disapprove of their gluttonous and pathetic lifestyle.
You're so full of BS that you can't think straight. I don't doubt that you saw black people just all the added sensationalism and racist comedy that comes along with it.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25066 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of BS that you can't think straight. I don't doubt that you saw black people just all the added sensationalism and racist comedy that comes along with it.
Whatever. I know what I saw. Fat a$$ single mammies and grandmammies with a bunch of kids. All lined up, fat as whales, running their mouths. And their unruly keeids were running all over the place, like "Lord of the Flies". Yeah, but you can't really expect single moms to watch their chilluns in public places, can you?

You claim that I'm exaggerating - telling a fabricated story by saying that I saw a bunch of loud, fat disgusting ghetto blacks and their kids in an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant, just outside of BALTIMORE. Are. You. Serious?

Maybe you need to write these guys and tell them they're exaggerating too:

http://www.examiner.com/article/baltimore-amo...

Yeah right..fat ghetto blacks don't bring their kids to an all-you-can-eat restaurant??? What have you been smoking? Stop living in denial.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25067 May 16, 2014

Rapper murdered over youtube beef with another rapper.

2:10 Chicago N are hard why Chicago a sheetey place then I guess because we have so many blacks why wouldn't it be.

2:20 If you leave the black infested neighborhoods you called names, a sellout.

Again not my words. Black DJ speaking the truth. Maybe just maybe one black kid will wake up before it too late. Senseless killings must stop.....
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25068 May 16, 2014
You have no true sense of self worth you put up a false front to persuade the world and most of all yourself that you do have worth. You get a crack cocaine like high posting BS.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25069 May 16, 2014
Added some new personalities to your roster. Posting from your self to yourself. Your completely insane.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25070 May 16, 2014
9 year old black boy abuses toddlers by slapping, choking, and kicking baby in the back sending her flying in the air. 2 minutes in the video, Black mother stated in the interview that her son is normal just like any other child. I reckon this mother is also high on Crack which has been the normal excuses to justify black behavior. They blame the daycare center workers but not the mother and her precious normal son (her words, not mine!)

When will blacks wake up and stop the madness? Perhaps when another child is severely beaten and killed?

&in dex=2&list=TLE108ak34i9vn_ GQHmQoRodt6VmgvDKLS
Aryan Barbarian

Bowling Green, FL

#25072 May 16, 2014
The senseless killing has to stop somewhere. Gun violence has taken the innocent lives of those who had a future. When their are no responsible black parents somebody has to take a stand. Perhaps Hillary was correct that it takes a village to raise a child. It is obvious that it won't come from the black community because they refuse to accept personal responsibility for their actions. Blaming everyone and everything to justify the killing of innocent people. I have step up to the call here in Little Rock to help inner city kids. If I can help one black little boy and show him there is more to life than guns and violence and that true power comes from knowledge and not by force, it will be worth it to save a future innocent life. Aryan Barbarian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 3 hr Cooter 77
he is greg fugate,bates or billy woods around ?... 10 hr 4real 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Prince 31,998
I hate gays Wed Duhh 6
tired or race topics (Jan '16) Jun 20 Whatnow 4
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun 20 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
Sheriff’s captain not indicted in jail pepper-s... Jun 20 Tantor 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages