The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24997 May 15, 2014
In conclusion Kallark27, the Jews (or some other twisted libtard white group) is telling you sp00ks a bunch of lies. Look at what some a$$hole posted on another forum tonight:

FACT:
- Moors (Blacks) brought civilization to the world and especially EUROPE.

- Egyptians were not White. Were is the duplication of structure in Europe? There is a duplication in Africa (Kush or Ethiopia is the real name for the continent) research NUBIA.

-Moors for thousands of years bought from white men the only thing of value they possessed - White women and created a whole new race called the Tan-a-Moors. That is where the word TAN comes from and explains why people of that region have darker skin. Remember, there are NO PRECIOUS METALS in Europe.

-There were BLACK kings that ruled all over Europe and even in England. Their family crests can easily be researched.

There were BLACK KNIGHTS on the round table of King Arthur. Lancelot has even said and I quote "The bravest knight I ever saw was a MOOR!". You can easily google the statue of said Moor(black).

-Whites were never in power in Egypt. Egyptians and the culture that invented pyramids, the NUBIANS, were all BLACK. Where is the duplication of such feats in Europe?

-Blacks brought civilization to the WORLD. There were even BLACK SAMURAI GENERALS in JAPAN. The saying was that for a samurai to be thought BRAVE, he had to prove that he had an OUNCE of BLACK BLOOD.

-If you believe in the bible, then ADAM & EVE were black, therefore GOD is a concept created by BLACKS. The Black gene generates ALL COLORS and the WHITE gene only generates one. Research the churches of LALIBELLA in Ethiopia. And research the BLEACHING of BLACK HISTORY, including Christ (his name wasn't Jesus because the letter 'J' is only about 800 yrs old. Even his disciples were black. Peter a.k.a Simon, which means BROAD NOSE, was definitely black. Why is it that no relevant event of the bible occurred in Europe? Because Christianity wasn't delivered there until recently.

-Why are whites called CAUCASIANS when the CAUCAS Mountain ranges are in the MIDDLE EAST? Because that is the closest they could falsely represent to being linked to older black civilization.

-Napoleon had his general, as he is quoted, "Shoot that BIG BLACK NOSE off of the Sphinx!".

-Christopher Columbus knew the world was round, which until 500 yrs ago Europe thought it was FLAT, because he traveled on BLACK merchant ships to Asia. Fact is his navigator, the one that plots the course of the ship, was a MOOR(Black man). TRUTH
__________

If you idiots really believe all that hyped-up l\ligger-loving bu!!sh!t that I just pasted, you all are beyond pathetic and on the verge of extinction. Soon, I hope. Real soon.
Ole Harry Callihan

United States

#24999 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in South Africa where it's black rule and white farmers and others are being hurt and killed everyday, some whites had found their own utopia. It's called Orania.
I already know of some whites here talking about establishing some territory in the north somewhere. As of now, I'm not too interested in joining them, just yet. I have found other places, that I like, just the same. And I've been telling other l\ligger-haters about these places, as well. I also have Mexican friends who hate l\liggers just as much, if not worse, than the whites that I know.
Apparently you and Samuel believe that the super rich are whites. They may look white, but they're Jews. And you're right. They don't give a squat about the rest of us, as long as their comfort zone isn't invaded. But there are thousands (if not millions) of other whites "non-Jews"/Christian s/non-believers (from all different social classes) who are tired of the l\ligger problem too. There are farms all over the US with hundreds of acres for sale. Some l\ligger-haters can purchase that and have that land for their family and friends. Others can live out at sea on a houseboat. Most l\liggers can't swim. If I want to escape a tribe of them, I just jump in deep water. If they follow, they become rockfish.
Yep, most l\liggers can't swim, fish, hunt, ski, go out to sea in their own boat, drive a stick shift car, change a tire, etc. Survival of the fittest, does not mean the most physically strong. l\liggers will NEVER win a race war, because they can't even change a tire or lightbulb without help. They have NO survival techniques.
There are many places YT can live where l\liggers would never be able to cope. And once blacks started their thug gang bu!lshit in a place that's not too l\ligger-friendly, cops will fcuk their world up. I cannot wait for fed up whites to start dragging these little black coqsuckers out in the streets and lynching them.- Now that might be worth masturbating to. But see, I'm what you call a law-abiding citizen. Seems that l\ligger bucks are the ones who masturbate in public often anymore.
Look here Rumpleforeskin,
I'm back, yes it's true I'm still alive. I told you white boyz that the Black Apocalypse is upon your sorry no good race KKKracker head. I told you either you stfu and join the Zulu Dawn Movement or suffer the consequences. The outcome will be grim for you non believers. I laughed at you when you conveniently failed to mention one thing in your list of black accomplishment. Look down at your pecker now look up in the mirror. Do you see the tears flowing down your cheek and the laughter coming from the men's restroom? Try using Miracle Grow little wee man. The Black Apocalypse is upon the white race. I heard Clipper's tickets are going cheap....LMAO Honkies.....KKKrackerheads.... ...Now squeal like a fat pig Rumpleforeskin....
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25000 May 15, 2014
Ole Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here Rumpleforeskin,
I'm back, yes it's true I'm still alive. I told you white boyz that the Black Apocalypse is upon your sorry no good race KKKracker head. I told you either you stfu and join the Zulu Dawn Movement or suffer the consequences. The outcome will be grim for you non believers. I laughed at you when you conveniently failed to mention one thing in your list of black accomplishment. Look down at your pecker now look up in the mirror. Do you see the tears flowing down your cheek and the laughter coming from the men's restroom? Try using Miracle Grow little wee man. The Black Apocalypse is upon the white race. I heard Clipper's tickets are going cheap....LMAO Honkies.....KKKrackerheads.... ...Now squeal like a fat pig Rumpleforeskin....
Or I could be like Milton Berle who was told at a urinal in the men's restroom to feed the monster he had, or else it would turn on him. He wasn't much to look at, but Marilyn Monroe was one of the ladies who admired his 13 inch personality. The black myth is nothing, but what it is...a myth. If that's all they have going for them, it isn't much, for it cannot detach itself and revive its negro owner after the sp00k gets shot by one of their own over "who makes the better Kool-Aid".

Or I could be a female without one at all. One who knows that a big_dik don't mean sh!t when you have a broke a$$. You can buy big vibrating things shaped like a penis at any sex shop, if you're that hard up. And the best part of that, is that it isn't attached to a worthless, violent, disgusting l\ligger either.

So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#25001 May 16, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quotedtext>
Even in South Africa where it's black rule and white farmers and others are being hurt and killed everyday, some whites had found their own utopia. It's called Orania.
I already know of some whites here talking about establishing some territory in the north somewhere. As of now, I'm not too interested in joining them, just yet. I have found other places, that I like, just the same. And I've been telling other l\ligger-haters about these places, as well. I also have Mexican friends who hate l\liggers just as much, if not worse, than the whites that I know.
Apparently you and Samuel believe that the super rich are whites. They may look white, but they're Jews. And you're right. They don't give a squat about the rest of us, as long as their comfort zone isn't invaded. But there are thousands (if not millions) of other whites "non-Jews"/Christian s/non-believers (from all different social classes) who are tired of the l\ligger problem too. There are farms all over the US with hundreds of acres for sale. Some l\ligger-haters can purchase that and have that land for their family and friends. Others can live out at sea on a houseboat. Most l\liggers can't swim. If I want to escape a tribe of them, I just jump in deep water. If they follow, they become rockfish.
Yep, most l\liggers can't swim, fish, hunt, ski, go out to sea in their own boat, drive a stick shift car, change a tire, etc. Survival of the fittest, does not mean the most physically strong. l\liggers will NEVER win a race war, because they can't even change a tire or lightbulb without help. They have NO survival techniques.
There are many places YT can live where l\liggers would never be able to cope. And once blacks started their thug gang bu!lshit in a place that's not too l\ligger-friendly, cops will fcuk their world up. I cannot wait for fed up whites to start dragging these little black coqsuckers out in the streets and lynching them.- Now that might be worth masturbating to. But see, I'm what you call a law-abiding citizen. Seems that l\ligger bucks are the ones who masturbate in public often anymore.
Sounds good. Well, like I said before, there are more pressing issues in the world than your hatred of blacks. You can sensationalize, lie, and exaggerate all you want. The fact of the matter is that while you may have some sympathizers to your stupid separatist cause, the people with the real power don't care. Whether they be Jew or white, they don't care. Besides, spineless, gutless Aryan sellouts have been kissing Zionist butthole for centuries now. You know why? Because people love themselves and money above anything else. What's funny is that you sound like people who abhor religion. People who feel like religion should be done away because of what false religion has done to the human family. Human beings are inclined to worship something. Religion will never go away. No matter how many people complain about it. And say you do get rid of the "problem" skin colors, then what? You think America would be a much better place? Think again! You would be just trading one problem for another. All your whining and complaining isn't going to change the reality we both live in. America is a beautiful, diverse country. And as long as we have laws, even Satanic lapdogs like you have to follow them. I'm sure, though, somewhere you can find a nice circle jerk where you all can masturbate each other thinking about how to murder or displace all deez evwil wayciss bwacks. Po' whitey....sob sob...
Samuel

United States

#25002 May 16, 2014
Tennessee Hillbilly had a personal experience that scared him emotionally. He can't deal with reality.His a hillbilly low class loser. Dealing with women is a struggle for the hillbilly as well.His comment about 13 in personality is tell about his own inadequacies and or short comings.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25003 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Tennessee Hillbilly had a personal experience that scared him emotionally. He can't deal with reality.His a hillbilly low class loser. Dealing with women is a struggle for the hillbilly as well.His comment about 13 in personality is tell about his own inadequacies and or short comings.
Whatever. STFU loser. Go find yourself some black loving/white hating rayciss videos to post on here like you normally do. If anybody had a personal experience, it's you, because you're always posting stupid crap on here all the time, trying to prove to us that racism only exists from the white side. When in reality, everybody else and their mother know that blacks are the most racist of all.

My comment about a 13 inch personality was just one of many stories I heard about over the years about famous well-endowed white men. Women and men both chuckle when they hear things like that. It has nothing to do with struggling with women. For all you know, I could be a heterosexual female who has seen well endowed white males in pictures, and in real life. If you're not attracted to sh!tsk!ns in the first place, chances are you will never choose to mate with them. However, the porno industry has been around forever. Many whites who are not attracted to blacks have seen what the black members look like, in mags and in flicks. You would know that by looking at pictures that well endowed whites are just about the same, if not close enough. But keep on believing the black myth, if it makes you feel better about being an ugly disgusting, stanky, nappy headed negro.

But we all know the real truth, for most of us have seen it for ourselves: John Holmes, Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Jeff Stryker, and Rocco Siffredi were/are NOT black.

Keep calling me a hillbilly. I don't care. My grammar, spelling, and punctuation are a lot better than that half-wit retard who keeps posting here (using other names) with her run-on sentences.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25006 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. Well, like I said before, there are more pressing issues in the world than your hatred of blacks. You can sensationalize, lie, and exaggerate all you want. The fact of the matter is that while you may have some sympathizers to your stupid separatist cause, the people with the real power don't care. Whether they be Jew or white, they don't care. Besides, spineless, gutless Aryan sellouts have been kissing Zionist butthole for centuries now. You know why? Because people love themselves and money above anything else. What's funny is that you sound like people who abhor religion. People who feel like religion should be done away because of what false religion has done to the human family. Human beings are inclined to worship something. Religion will never go away. No matter how many people complain about it. And say you do get rid of the "problem" skin colors, then what? You think America would be a much better place? Think again! You would be just trading one problem for another. All your whining and complaining isn't going to change the reality we both live in. America is a beautiful, diverse country. And as long as we have laws, even Satanic lapdogs like you have to follow them. I'm sure, though, somewhere you can find a nice circle jerk where you all can masturbate each other thinking about how to murder or displace all deez evwil wayciss bwacks. Po' whitey....sob sob...
I can save myself the circle jerk for later, AFTER progress has been made. The thought of getting rid of l\liggers is easy,(as long as you don't get caught). Bash it over the head with a baseball bat until it's knocked out. Or use the old chloroform-soaked rag,(if that really works). Drag the useless, pathetic, knocked out porchmonkey to the middle of a lake or out in the ocean for a few miles and throw it off the boat. Instant rockfish. They can't swim.

I also know how to make use out of a worthless l\ligger too. Dogs have to eat too and they're carnivores. They don't care where the meat comes from, as long as it's meat. Grind up ghetto l\liggers and put them in cans of dog food.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25007 May 16, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> I have nothing against pollacks . Worked with a lot of them Hard working, down to earth people I\iggers on the other hand never cease to pizz me off because of their TNB and woe is me attitude
I see all whites as the same; most of the time. You have your white trash and wiggers, which I have no time for. But I don't really have an issue with the Polish. My father's ancestors were from Germany and Switzerland. Poland is right next door to Germany. In fact, I don't have a problem with any white European. I speak to several now, and they write me venting and asking for me advice because they're are unhappy. Their streets are now becoming filled with useless Somalis and other Africans that have no business being there. You can't blame that one on slavery. I mean seriously, why are they bringing violent, worthless l\liggers to Europe? What do they have to offer except for disease, crime and corruption?
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25010 May 16, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Africans are a plague to modern civilization Blacks have not evolved for hundreds of years in Ape-frica. Why would we want to bring this type of shit to the USA unless it was promoted by progressive libards who don't understand humans prefer not to live with uncivilized animals..
Check this sow out 34 if around the right age for a nog to be a hs sophomore
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/officials-w...
I saw that hag. LOL! People talked about that ugly black sow on Chimpmania. Black sows are so fat, that a 15 year old doesn't look that much different than a 30 year old. Usually blacks are still in high school until they are 20, and even older.

I think the excuse libtards will give is that they're sending in more immigrants, because of the harsh conditions in their own countries and that whites here are not having enough babies, so we supposedly have more room and job opportunities for them, right?. What a bunch of crap! I mean haven't we got enough useless blacks of our own? Aren't our jails crowded enough. Yet they got to bringing us more?

Finland and Sweden are getting them too, as well as France and the UK. When they commit their crimes there, they can't use slavery as their excuse to get out of it.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25011 May 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>We have all heard the politically correct nonsense that Multiculturalism and Diversity make our society stronger. Anyone with common sense realizes that forced colonization of our towns and cities by Muslims and third world parasites is not a strength because they have created intolerant segregated GHETTOS that have divided communities and created huge tensions. No place on earth has multiculturalism worked.
Die-versity = white genocide

Three things will destroy a country: politics, religion, and l\liggers

Libtards, Muslims, and l\liggers are destroying ours and other European countries.

Oh, and we can't forget about the rich, l\ligger-enabling Jews who force l\ligger-loving into the MSM and down the throats of whites, either.
Samuel

United States

#25013 May 16, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. STFU loser. Go find yourself some black loving/white hating rayciss videos to post on here like you normally do. If anybody had a personal experience, it's you, because you're always posting stupid crap on here all the time, trying to prove to us that racism only exists from the white side. When in reality, everybody else and their mother know that blacks are the most racist of all.
My comment about a 13 inch personality was just one of many stories I heard about over the years about famous well-endowed white men. Women and men both chuckle when they hear things like that. It has nothing to do with struggling with women. For all you know, I could be a heterosexual female who has seen well endowed white males in pictures, and in real life. If you're not attracted to sh!tsk!ns in the first place, chances are you will never choose to mate with them. However, the porno industry has been around forever. Many whites who are not attracted to blacks have seen what the black members look like, in mags and in flicks. You would know that by looking at pictures that well endowed whites are just about the same, if not close enough. But keep on believing the black myth, if it makes you feel better about being an ugly disgusting, stanky, nappy headed negro.
But we all know the real truth, for most of us have seen it for ourselves: John Holmes, Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Jeff Stryker, and Rocco Siffredi were/are NOT black.
Keep calling me a hillbilly. I don't care. My grammar, spelling, and punctuation are a lot better than that half-wit retard who keeps posting here (using other names) with her run-on sentences.
Samuel

United States

#25014 May 16, 2014


Hillbilly did you attend ?

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#25015 May 16, 2014
Ah....the life.....nothing but powerless, whiney racist trash. But I guess it's OK to vent. Nothing will change. It's just sad that so many of these little Aryan floaters constantly blame, accuse, excuse, and are utterly confused. But that is the Devil is SO successful. He is great at getting us human beings to fight one another when he is the real culprit.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#25016 May 16, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Very True. Forced integration has only led to self segregation
People have a natural tendency to self segregate into like groups Integration was a bad idea that's time has long since passed. How many times does a bad idea have to fail before the libtards realize it was wrong from its inception
Integration has destroyed our schools dumbed down our children and greatly increased criminal activity. Last, but not least ,it has given the I\iIiggers a false sense of accomplishment when they have accomplished nothing but give us ghetto gangs and ghetto dwellers
What don't you dumb devils understand about the fact that you don't have the right to treat people like crap based solely on skin color? Or that your historical racism caused this mess? This asinine stupidity is why America will never heal. Too much institutionalized racism. On the part of both black and white.
palmerston

Long Beach, CA

#25021 May 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
The war started by MARX and ENGELS over 150 years ago advances... And is picking up steam.
but we shaped Marx at the Brit. Museum in a Hegelian Dialectic and impotant way to divide and weaken Europe, which then was a cause of future wars. Now we promote dysgenic fertility,(smart people don't have as many children), in the world as a longer term policy to more easily maintain our rule.
Aryan Barbarian

Acworth, GA

#25022 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Tennessee Hillbilly had a personal experience that scared him emotionally. He can't deal with reality.His a hillbilly low class loser. Dealing with women is a struggle for the hillbilly as well.His comment about 13 in personality is tell about his own inadequacies and or short comings.
To Sambo the blue gum dumbo, Kallark, and to other black sympathizers that denied the truth

The Truth:

1-Most black men choose Whoooores 7:48
2-Most black men chooses welfare queen over college educated women 8:10
3-Black men having children with strippers and hood rats. 8:32
4-This cycle of ignorance needs to stop 8:35
5-Black men need to take accountability 9:50

6-We are the only race of people that don't have STANDARDS due to the fact that 70 percent of children are raised by single hood rats mothers. 9:55

NOT MY WORDS.

THANK YOU TERRY SWOOPE A BLACK MAN THAT FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE IS PEOPLE LIKE TERRY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. GAMING THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER ADVANCE THE BLACK RACE. CALL ME A RACIST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH NOW HEAR IT FROM A BLACK MAN WHO HAS THE GUTS AND INTEGRITY FOR MAKING A STAND.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#25023 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
To Sambo the blue gum dumbo, Kallark, and to other black sympathizers that denied the truth
The Truth:
1-Most black men choose Whoooores 7:48
2-Most black men chooses welfare queen over college educated women 8:10
3-Black men having children with strippers and hood rats. 8:32
4-This cycle of ignorance needs to stop 8:35
5-Black men need to take accountability 9:50
6-We are the only race of people that don't have STANDARDS due to the fact that 70 percent of children are raised by single hood rats mothers. 9:55
NOT MY WORDS.
THANK YOU TERRY SWOOPE A BLACK MAN THAT FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE IS PEOPLE LIKE TERRY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. GAMING THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER ADVANCE THE BLACK RACE. CALL ME A RACIST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH NOW HEAR IT FROM A BLACK MAN WHO HAS THE GUTS AND INTEGRITY FOR MAKING A STAND.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cHebSD2wPS4XX
Congratulations for posting this! I can tell by the fact that you posted in all capital letters that you really feel you've accomplished something lol. I can name plenty of black men (including myself) who have said the same thing. Larry Elder and YouTuber Tommy Sotomayor are two great examples of fearless black men. They should be enough to justify your racism and prejudice. You feel like because a black man says it, it excuses your virulent hatred for blacks. Well it doesn't! Those black men say it out of real concern and a genuine desire to help their people. You use these black men to justify why you feel entitled to stereotype and villainize all black men. All of you racist bas-turds don't care. Your rhetoric on Topix proves that day in and day out. So cut the crap. Nice try though.
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25024 May 16, 2014
My takes on it is it's primarily the economy. Globalization, the new colonialism, has wiped out the middle class jobs. So how's a black man without a middle class job supposed to get with a black college edumacated woman. What's needed is more 3rd world mass immigration to continue the joy - joy.
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25026 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My fathers ancestors were from Baden in SW Germany that borders France and Switzerland.
I hear it is muslims and turks that are migrating to Germany and Sweden and they are trying to run things there. I don't understand why the citizens tolerate those people.
It's a globalist tactic called surrogate colonialism, and part of the joy - joy program.
Aryan Barbarian

Alpharetta, GA

#25027 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations for posting this! I can tell by the fact that you posted in all capital letters that you really feel you've accomplished something lol. I can name plenty of black men (including myself) who have said the same thing. Larry Elder and YouTuber Tommy Sotomayor are two great examples of fearless black men. They should be enough to justify your racism and prejudice. You feel like because a black man says it, it excuses your virulent hatred for blacks. Well it doesn't! Those black men say it out of real concern and a genuine desire to help their people. You use these black men to justify why you feel entitled to stereotype and villainize all black men. All of you racist bas-turds don't care. Your rhetoric on Topix proves that day in and day out. So cut the crap. Nice try though.
On the contrary my friend,

We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?

"virulent hatred for blacks."

Those are strong words Kallark. My virulent hatred for blacks, you are correct if all blacks are placed in the same category as Tookie Williams, I would then agree with you.

Or when I see blacks protesting because of a black rapist, a murderer that buried his white victim alive received more sympathy when he was executed than the victim you're absolutely correct Kallark.

Where you are wrong is when you classify the black men I served with in the same category as the above. I have and will always have respect, admiration and owe a debt of gratitude to these men my friends and brothers that I served with. I hope this cleared up any misconception you may have with me and points of view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 5 hr Sky King 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Another View 31,511
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals