The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24953 May 14, 2014

Don't be that way Hillbilly :-)
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#24954 May 15, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Keego Harbor, MI

#24957 May 15, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Philadelphia is home to negroes and Pollacks The old time Pollacks have been driven out by TNB though LOL This must have been another nog obsessed with muh-dik only a spear chucker would jerk off on a bus
Philadelphia must be a zoo I bet this jerk has a free bus pass ,aid for by taxpayers who have to endure TNB , because it is black culture
Oh yeah...po whitey....boo hoo...cwy me a wiver....him always da victim of sumtin...boo hoo....sob sob!!
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#24960 May 15, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

After the storm the Sunshine :-)
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#24961 May 15, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

It's not easy :-)
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#24963 May 15, 2014
All are welcome here :-)
Not Poster Just a reader

United States

#24966 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin, have been silenced ?
Samuel

United States

#24969 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24972 May 15, 2014
bergen county wrote:
mr. rumpleshtskkkin" I looked and seen where you have been on here most of the day, try going to a gym, or someplace where you can vent all of that unhappy' anger that is bottled up inside of you" this practice that you are in known' could cause you a very serious, stroke, or a killer heart attack, I have known quite a few people who have died from harboring anger from many different causes, it don't matter what causes the anger, but its a very dangerous, silent killer, you must sit down and ask your self is any of this worth it? when you let others anger you like this, don't you know they have a rented space in your head, and I refuse to give any one that kind of power over my life," and and when you allow this" this means you have given these people power over you" and I refuse to give any body on this earth that kind of power over my life, a lot of studies have been done on anger, and bitterness, hatred, and jealously, and study after study always prove the same exact thing, and there are are scores of books in the book stores on these subjects",try to collect some of these books so that you may read them they could help to save your life. good luck.
it have been a proven fact, when anyone have allowed those whom they hate to rent a space in their mind, then they are controlling you sir, whether you would like to except these facts' or not, sir they are all true.i wish you and all on this forum the best. shalom.
That's where I was today. At the gym and also at work. You know, a job...have you ever heard of one? You should get a job, yourself, instead of sitting at your section-ape crib, posting long, boring posts with different usernames, talking to yourself.

Here you go at the gym: 35 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on the elliptical, a little bit of Ab Solo and some weight training, topped off with a jog around the indoor track and some lap swimming in the indoor pool. You should try it sometime.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24973 May 15, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Philadelphia is home to negroes and Pollacks The old time Pollacks have been driven out by TNB though LOL This must have been another nog obsessed with muh-dik only a spear chucker would jerk off on a bus
Philadelphia must be a zoo I bet this jerk has a free bus pass ,aid for by taxpayers who have to endure TNB , because it is black culture
So is Chicago. Lots of Polish that are straight out of Poland live there.

This news story is absolutely disgusting:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/19835995-4...

Poor young girl was killed by a feral buck who worked for the cable company. He was there to install her cable, but instead, he raped and killed the girl.

I got rid of my cable this week. The guy who took the cable box away, was white. I don't even like dealing with negroes on the phone and will always call back to talk to a human. And the last thing I want to deal with is having LaShawniqua calling me up, asking about a 2-year expensive cable package that I don't even want.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24974 May 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...po whitey....boo hoo...cwy me a wiver....him always da victim of sumtin...boo hoo....sob sob!!
Shut up, l\ligger. You are the typical l\ligger too. Always running your mouth talking smack about whiteys. But when we show you PROOF of black violence or how loud, obnoxious, violent, villainous, pathetic, ridiculous, petty, evil..etc. black gangs are or how blacks are to each other and to other people, you cower down and say that you don't fully agree with what they're doing and you start acting somewhat civil. It's all an act.

You'd be the type of l\ligger walking with a gang of hoodlums, going up and harassing white people. But once your homies got shot or beaten up, you'd start backing off real quick, saying "I din do nuffin...I don't hate white people...I don't be no rayciss bully!, I'm all for equality! I don't want to see nobody hurt, I'm all for peace" You're a two-faced l\ligger!

You are the l\liggers I hate the most. You choose a white woman for yourself, but hate and envy the white race, in general. I'm watching you, l\ligger! And have absolutely no trust in you. You're the two-faced ones I want wiped out first.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24976 May 15, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>When my lil stanky Sambo were a bay monkey, he be like swingin on tree vines throwin his sheet wit utter l\liglet monkeys at each utter. But he be morbudly fat like his mammy nows cause all da free food we be gets frum da gobment,. Hail, my lil fat azz funky monkey cant even find him dick cause of da gobment over feedin all us lazy dum azz stanky l\liggas!!!
He can't find his muhdik? Lots of fat l\liggas can't mind their muhdiks. Sounds like he needs himself one of them YT wimmin mudsharks, who will not only push the belly over to one side and find muhdik, but will pull the skin back and wash off dirty l\ligger muhdik too.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24987 May 15, 2014
I wrote back to Chet hours ago, but my post was deleted. However, but this same retarded poster (who used the name Heather this time) posted her annoying crap saying that people are going to get arrested for their posts. And that garbage she spewed, appeared on here. Whatever.

Ever heard of "Freedom of Speech"?... you dumb b!tch.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24988 May 15, 2014
truth hurts wrote:
hey m. sambo be careful you can go to jai,l I read where you sent some one a terroristic threat you can be procecuted for that" didn't you know that? even when the truth hurts, you have to watch making threats, the police can find out exactly where that came from, and they will come knocking on your door. a lot of times cops be on this forum.
STFU stupid. Make yourself useful for once and go blow on your pappy's skin canoe.
Reno 911

United States

#24989 May 15, 2014
heather galucci wrote:
chet" be careful with your ignorance, my father is a police, captain, and he may go into this forum and come after you, be very careful what you are posting you may have to stand trial.
Heather I'm really interested in your post. Please advised how your father the Captain of Police is able to go after people on this forum? Isn't this forum an anonymous website being that posters are using monikers with fake proxy. Unless posters are using real names with real addresses, I find it difficult for your father the Captain of Police is able to pursue posters that use sarcastic rhetoric when people like yourself, Kallark, Sambo the big ole dumbo keep inciting said posters. That being said you do have the power to turn off your computer even better take your own advice and stop inciting further rhetoric. Now I have to get back to catching up on lost episodes of Reno 911. Do you understand? Well do you Heather......

Oh by the way from past experiences white women who date black men are usually fat ugly red heads or blondes with zit covered breast and A$$. Trust me when it comes to interracial dating blacks have no standards. If you have a split tail and vaginal odor blacks will be attracted to you like an Arkansas tick is to Bluetick Coonhound, no pun intended.....
Reno 911

United States

#24990 May 15, 2014
truth hurts wrote:
hey m. sambo be careful you can go to jai,l I read where you sent some one a terroristic threat you can be procecuted for that" didn't you know that? even when the truth hurts, you have to watch making threats, the police can find out exactly where that came from, and they will come knocking on your door. a lot of times cops be on this forum.
Oh another ebonic jailhouse lawyer. Cops be on this forum....Please state the statute you're references from, you know the terroristic threat? Let me help you out ebonic jailhouse lawyer, in order to commit a crime you must have intent to commit or carry out said crime. So don't confuse sarcasm on an anonymous website as intent. Do you understand? Well do you retardo Sambo....Retired cop, AB

Brighton, MI

#24991 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, l\ligger. You are the typical l\ligger too. Always running your mouth talking smack about whiteys. But whepenetrate you PROOF of black violence or how loud, obnoxious, violent, villainous, pathetic, ridiculous, petty,thiYou.etc. black gangs are or how blacks are to each other and to other people, you cower down and say that you don't fully agree with what they're doing and you start acting somewhat civil. It's all an act.
You'd be the type of l\ligger walking with a gang of hoodlums, going up and hatossing white people. But once your homies got shot or beaten up, you'd start backing off real quick, saying "I din do nuffin...I don't hate white people...I don't be no rayciss bully!, I'm all for equality! I don't want to see nobody hurt, I'm all for peace" You're a two-faced l\ligger!
You are the l\liggers I hate the most. You choose a white woman for yourself, but hate and envy the white race, in general. I'm watching you, l\ligger! And have absolutely no trust in you. You're the two-faced ones I want wiped out first.
You are making no sense. As I've told you thousands of times before, I don't doubt that there are wicked black people. I KNOW they exist. But for some reason my words can't to penetrate the cement your cranium is made of to reach what brains you have left. But for some reason you can't wrap your brain around the fact that skin color does not make a crime more or less violent. As far as the cowardly street trash who like to pick on innocent people, don't you dare bunch me in with them. I don't victimize people. And I know there are lily white demoniacs like you who masturbate to the thought of an all white utopia. The reality is that that will NEVER happen. Because the white people with the real power and authority don't care about white pride and "groids" or anything. They only care about themselves andc their wealth. To them, you're like bird poo on their windshield that flick off with the wipers. Like I said, you are nothing. Just another fork-tongued demoniac with a pissy attitude and no way to satisfy your disgusting lust for black blood you freak.

Brighton, MI

#24993 May 15, 2014
Reno 911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather I'm really interested in your post. Please advised how your father the Captain of Police is able to go after people on this forum? Isn't this forum an anonymous website being that posters are using monikers with fake proxy. Unless posted a are using real names with real addresses, I find it difficult for your father the Captain of Police is able to pursue posters that use sarcastic rhetoric when people like yourself, Kallark, Sambo the big ole dumbo keep inciting said posters. That being said you do have the power to turn off your computer even better take your own advice and stop inciting further rhetoric. Now I have to get back to catching up on lost episodes of Reno 911. Do you understand? Well do you Heather......
Oh by the way from past experiences white women who date black men are usually fat ugly red heads or blondes with zit covered breast and A$$. Trust me when it comes to interracial dating blacks have no standards. If you have a split tail and vaginal odor blacks will be attracted to you like an Arkansas tick is to Bluetick Coonhound, no pun intended.....
Its funny that you single out Sam and I as some who "incite" these posters. The hypocrisy and selective reading is hilarious and annoying at the same time. Its also hilarious how you and Satan's lapdog, RumpelWhatever, stereotype all "interracial" relationships the way you do. I've seen a lot of "intraracial" relationships with sloppy, ugly, fat smelly people too.
Reno 911

United States

#24994 May 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that you single out Sam and I as some who "incite" these posters. The hypocrisy and selective reading is hilarious and annoying at the same time. Its also hilarious how you and Satan's lapdog, RumpelWhatever, stereotype all "interracial" relationships the way you do. I've seen a lot of "intraracial" relationships with sloppy, ugly, fat smelly people too.
Kallark I have told you before I have never posted anything that I can't back up. In Regards to my earlier statement black men have no standards. Here is my proof coming from a black brother which backs up my statement. Fast forward to 1:00
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24995 May 15, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably know that those wops have big egos and need to get revenge, so they make threats. Wops are nothing but l\liggers turned inside out.
ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!!
I don't think it's a wop. Just a crazy, stupid b!tch. It's either a l\ligger or l\ligger lover. I'm betting the latter. She's ending up like Amanda Bynes. All that coal burning and l\ligger jizz has fried the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 38 min Here We Go Again 31,304
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 4 hr anonymous panther 77
741 & 73 intersection make over 4 hr traffic cop 1
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) 4 hr private schooled 35
Mart Crowe (May '12) 15 hr Cincyalso 64
New High School Vice Principal - Another Reason... (Sep '10) Oct 15 student at EHS 16
Cops Still Pedos? Oct 8 Anonymous 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]